• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Pirate Captive

Jordan did not answer. She was barely coherent but managed to look up at Kendall with the something akin to distaste. The problem was, she was feeling incredibly weak and the pain throughout her body was great.

"Do you understand, slave?" He said and jerked her head hard enough to make her cry out.

Jordan grit her teeth against any further sounds and received a hard slap again.

"Do you understand, slave?" Another slap with a jerk to her head by her hair.

"Yes." She grunted, knowing it would get worse and knowing she would have to answer properly to make it stop.

"Good girl. You aren't stupid. Stubborn, yes but I told you I like that."

"Then don't expect much else." She managed to say.

Brack's free hand gripped her throat hard suddenly and tightened. He was merely causing her more pain more than chocking her but the threat was there as well. His fingers dug in like drill bits bore into wood.

"I could easily change my mind and kill you, slowly and with more pain you thought was possible, Jordan. Would you enjoy being skinned alive? Or having every bone broken with just my hands, one snap at a time until you can not live for the pain throughout your weak little frame?"

His face came down to an inch from her own. His eyes were wide in anger again.

"I can find another to take your place, one who would be worth even more to me than a meagre security captain." He said coldly, his breath puffing over her face again.

"I would enjoy killing you slowly just as much as I would breaking you. You would beg then, for your life but if I chose that, your pleas would mean nothing by then. It is always your choice, Jordan. Live at my feet or die at them, I do not care."

His fingers tightened, digging in enough to cut off most of her thoughts. The look in his eyes told her that he would do it without a second thought. Faced with death, in more of a real sense than ever before, Jordan balked. She could not doubt his sincerity.

She could not form words, she was gurgling a little but as his hand tightened even that stopped. Jordan's eyes widened from the pressure, tears trickling from the corners constantly now. Her lips formed a single word. 'Please'

"Release." Brack said and as he let go of her throat, Jordan dropped limply to the floor, her limbs still manacled but the restraints were not holding her in any way.

Her exhausted limbs dropped limp to the ground. She could not move herself and Brack new it as well as she did. It didn't stop him tormenting her though.

"Get up and crawl. There. Move." Brack ordered sharply. When Jordan didn't move he kicked her firmly in the hip. "MOVE!"

Jordan was fighting the tears that were flowing. She was in more pain than she had ever felt. Her muscles were weak from it and her skin glowed still from the many hits she had taken from Lars. The kick only made her whimper in more pain.

Brack was behind her. Jordan didn't see him pick up a stiff, wide leather strap. Imbedded down the center was a thin flexible strip of metal. The first strike pulled a short scream from her dry throat.

"Get up and crawl, there." Brack barked again, this time turning her head by her hair to the spot he wanted her to go. There was nothing but wall a few feet away. Jordan groaned and received another strong hit across the backs of her thighs in reply. It was lay there and be beaten or move. Jordan's thoughts were muddled. It was exhaustion that kept her still, not resistance at the moment.

Gingerly she pulled herself up to her hands and knees, she only received another cruel stroke. With a sharp yelp she began a slow crawl forward. Brack kept at her, adding words to his hard hits.

"Go." SMACK

"Faster." SMACK

"Move it!" Another stroke. Jordan was unable to keep quiet and was already crawling forward towards the wall, the hits rained down on her already battered back side. She was sobbing in pain but thankfully, for the moment, did not feel the full sting of humiliation for doing as he was ordering.

"Stand up and face me, back against the wall." Kendall ordered when she finally reached the wall. "Put your hands up high." He continued as she climbed to her feet, her legs trembling under her.

"Please . . . stop." She murmured weakly as she turned to face him.

"Silence. Arms up, come on. MOVE!" He yelled in her face, making her cringe slightly as she raised her arms.

Brack took both of her manacled wrists in one of his hands and pinned them high above her head. He was tall enough that the position gave him plenty of room to swing. Jordan realised this too late as he prepared to whip the heavy strap up at the underside of her breasts.

She tried to wriggle out of the way, tried to squirm her hands free, anything to avoid the strokes that now rained over her front. She screamed weakly in agony as his arm swung repeatedly to inflict the bruising punishment.

"You will NEVER hesitate when ordered." He said loudly. "You will always speak respectfully when given permission to speak at all." The strikes continued over her stomach and breasts, the fronts of her thighs. Brack said the same thing over and over again. "You will NEVER hesitate when ordered. You will always speak respectfully when given permission to speak at all."

"Repeat that to me." He ordered as the strokes continued tirelessly with the same intense force.

"Never hesitate . . . speak respectful."

"Again. Full sentences, Jordan." He swung hard across both breasts, striking her nipples directly.

"Please." She murmured groggily.

"You need to learn your place. These rules will be imprinted on you first as they are the most important. NOW SAY THEM!" Brack yelled the last three words in time with three massive hits to her body.

"I will never hesitate . . . when ordered . . . respectfully. . . I will, I will always speak respectfully." Jordan cried in pain.

"Again." He barked once more with another series of fast hits.

On it went. Jordan repeated the phrases, stuttering as he easily held her up while beating her front until she barely knew anything but the things she was repeating.

He let her drop suddenly and watched as Jordan crumpled to the floor at his feet.

"Crawl. There. Look where I'm pointing. Go now." Brack ordered and followed it up with a smack to her backside to get her moving.

Jordan looked up with pain glazed eyes and saw Kendall was pointing across the room to the opposite wall. She didn't actually hesitate but her body refused to move faster as she worked her way up to crawl across the floor. She was barely crying anymore. There was too much happening and her mind was too numb. She had to focus on doing as told in hopes he would let her rest.

Brack paddled her across the floor as fast as she could go, which was not fast by any means. Again he ordered her up and for a moment she balked again, cowering at the idea of being beaten again as he held her in place. The strap slapped hard against her shoulder then rained down until she managed to get her feet under her to stand.

"Face the wall, arms up."

And it all repeated again. Jordan yelled the same sentences over and over again as Brack beat her back, buttocks and thighs raw.

There was no way for Jordan to know how long this went on. She was strong, that was an obvious fact. Internally Brack was very impressed that she was still conscious and still taking all he was dealing out. His arm was finally beginning to tire but he had no intentions of letting Jordan know this or letting her rest properly to gain her senses back.

When the round finished he ordered her across the room again only this time, instead of standing she was turned and forced to crawl back again. This continued until Jordan finally collapsed, nearly out cold. She had been given nothing to eat or drink since boarding his ship, and before that it had been hours since she had had anything. Jordan was more than weak, more than exhausted and in more pain than she currently believed was possible. A few of the crossed cuts of the strap had finally opened shallow gashes into her skin.

"Up. Come on." Brack said but with none of the harshness of before.

Jordan flinched, anticipating a stroke of the strap and instantly struggled to her tender hands and knees again. Kendall smiled to himself. It had taken a little over an hour and a half of almost constant beating to get her to this point. He felt she had progressed well.

"There." He ordered and pointed as Jordan looked up to see where she was to go next.

On she crawled, practically dragging herself now, through a door and into a bathroom. She collapsed again onto the cold, hard tiles and groaned. Brack kicked her lightly and ordered her into the tub then activated the manacles still about her wrists and ankles. Jordan was pulled up until she was suspended an inch off the tub bottom. Her head hung as if she were unconscious.

Jordan was not unconscious but was wishing it to take her. Her joints groaned at being held up as she was. Her head was throbbing from the tortures she'd suffered and now as she somewhat realised where she was, she knew it would be horrible.

The water turned on suddenly. Rushing over her battered body in a cold flood that only seemed to hurt her more. It shocked Jordan back to life a little, causing her to thrash slightly, as much as she could really move her body as the water ran in a rush over her tender skin. She found her voice again, screaming a strained sound as Brack began to scrub over her body with a rough sponge.

"Be still. You are filthy and I don't want my property infected by dirty cuts." Brack scolded, seeming to have found his amused tone again.

"You have done well so far, little one, now be still and let me clean you or we will return to your lessons without a break." He said as he began to run his hands over her body again.

"You look lovely tattooed by my hand and strap. I doubt there will be a time when some part of you will not remain marked." The cold water poured on as soap was lathered over her by his hands. Jordan had begun to cry again. She couldn't stop it anymore.

"I know it hurts, it will fade. If you learn this may be the worst of it, but you have to truly show me you will obey." Brack spoke almost soothingly now.

"I can't . . . please don't do this to me." Jordan whimpered softly. She had found the capacity to think again and hated the way her voice sounded through the tears. She hated asking for mercy.

"Oh yes, its so hard to let go but think of how easy it was a short while ago. You didn't have to think, you merely had to do what I said. I knew the beating would help, it always does. You did very well." His tone was still amused but Jordan finally noticed the condescending cadence to his words.

"Rotate." Brack ordered the cuffs and Jordan's back was directed under the spray as she was turned. She cried out again as deeper cuts took the cold rush of water.

Brack's hand slipped between her legs as he also rubbed gently over her back. The water grew warmer very slowly until it was at a comfortable temperature. He stroked over her sex gently as he continued to speak to her, still condescendingly.

"You have to be cleaned properly, I won't have my little one all messy and coated in sweat and grime." He murmured. "I will take care of you. You will be my most prized possession Jordan. And in return you will do anything I say to get this gentle touch, to please me. Won't you little one?" His fingers worked her sensitive flesh to get at her battered mind.

"Please . . . I . . . " She whimpered helplessly and glanced at Kendall for a second before lowering her head again.

"Won't you." It was not really a question.

Jordan whimpered again, her body coming alive to the pleasure he was forcing out of her in lieu of feeling only pain. She clung to that feeling.

"Release." He ordered and she was dropped again, crashing to the slippery tub in a painful heap with a shriek. The water stopped at the same instant. The pleasure left her in the same instant as his hand slipped out of the way. She had not earned his kindness yet, it would seem.

"Come on, follow me. NOW." The harsher tone had returned. Jordan trembled, partially from the chill of the cool air on her wet skin and partially for the tone of his voice.

Jordan made to stand to climb out of the tub and was cruelly shoved back.

"Crawl only, unless told otherwise. Come." He ordered and smacked his hand on his leg.

Jordan somehow managed to crawl out of the tub, slipping clumsily until she almost fell out and onto the tiles again. Brack had picked up the strap once more and for fear of the pain he could inflict, Jordan crawled quickly to catch up to him.

He led her out of the main room, where she had been beaten and into an adjoining bed chamber.

"It has been a long day for me. You have done well but I'm not pleased yet. This would be your bed but you have not earned that yet." Brack said as he motioned about the room, indicating a very small cage in one corner.

"For you, there will be no comfort until you have earned it." He snapped his fingers and the manacles took the pre-programmed order, lifting Jordan high and stretching her spread wide until she hovered erect at the end of Brack's enormous bed.

Her body was still wet and dripping from the shower as she hung looking down at the warm bed covers and lush pillows below her. Jordan began to cry softly again.

"And I won't have you keeping me up with your pathetic groans and whimpers." He said cruelly as he came up behind her.

Brack, with his height, was still able to reach Jordan's head. A strange gag was forced into her mouth. It filled her mouth and penetrated her throat, causing her to gag. She thrashed in panic for a moment until she realised she was breathing still. Jordan attempted to make a noise but her throat was filled. The tube was hollow but solid and constricted her throat as it filled it. It prevented any noise but still allowed her to breath through her nose. It was very uncomfortable.

"Just so you understand, if you do not learn to speak respectfully and answer my questions you will not be able to speak at all for much longer. We'll see how this does as an example, I would so hate to have to remove your vocal cords, I enjoy your screams and the sound of your crying. But know that I will do it if you do not learn. I gave you a chance, Jordan. You chose not to take it and now you will continue to suffer until you learn."

Jordan looked at him imploringly but Brack turned away and began to undress. She did not know it but the manacles were set to stretch her limbs at periodic intervals, to keep her awake. Brack knew that sleep deprivation would be a very effective tool in breaking Jordan. She had already been awake for longer than usual, according to the logs downloaded off the Ingram. Without food or water she would suffer further and be more willing after a few more hours.

He was systematic in his methods. Giving chances but only brief opportunities before they were taken away again.

Jordan was now forced to witness the full unveiling of his body as he prepared for bed. His form was hulking, muscle and bone, there was no excess fat or flab. His entire body was covered in the thick coils of red hair she had seen on his arms. Beneath his skin was tattooed in many places. Large images ranging from elaborate black inked, abstract designs to vivid scenes that seemed to come alive as his muscles moved under the net of hair. She stared blatantly, unable to look away until she realise he was watching her again.

"There is fascination in that gaze, little one. On some level you like what you see. That's good." Brack said as he stepped closer again.

Jordan watched him nervously as his hand raised to her damp and cooled skin. Again his fingers moved over her, gently stroking her body.

"I can not wait for the day that you beg to warm my bed." He said softly then leaned close and licked the side of her breast. "Mmmm. You fear what I can do to you still, you should. Even the pleasure I can bring you. I can see it all, Jordan. You will be a very good slave when you finally give in to what you must see by now is your rightful place in the universe, MY universe." He was smiling slightly, she could see it through the heavy beard and the way his eyes crinkled at the corners.

"You will beg to do more than warm my bed, little one. You will, don't even think otherwise as it is a waste of time and energy." He stroked between her spread thighs again, teasing her with the pleasure he could give her then turned away.

Brack climbed into his bed in front of Jordan and groaned in pleasure as he stretched out and settled.

"Main lights out. Spotlight on." He said to the room. The entire cabin went dark but for a bright bean of light that shone into Jordan's eyes and illuminated her entire body.

"A lovely sight to fall asleep to." He murmured as he lay staring at her.

Jordan did not sleep, it was impossible. She was in agony and it was made worse as the manacles performed their tasks of stretching her now and then. For three days it went on this way. Jordan was kept from sleeping soundly, though she did pass out on occasion from sheer exhaustion. She was given a tease of water from a damp cloth being dripped into her parted lips every once and a while but she was not fed.

The beatings continued though not anywhere near the same intensity as the first few hours of her captivity. As much as Brack said she had the choice between fighting it all or not, Jordan truly had no choice. She did not want to be touched for the pain it caused her tenderised flesh and thus responded very well to orders. Brack stayed with her almost constantly but she did not leave his private rooms.

She was teased more and more frequently by gentle touches to her sex and soon she began to respond with just the motion of his hand towards the sensitive area. It was the only spot on her body that had not been beaten to bruising though she had taken a few slaps to her sex from his meaty hand.

He tested her, though she was soon beyond the capacity to realise it. Her mind was far to exhausted. Brack saw the improvements and was inwardly pleased though he rarely showed Jordan beyond a few comments.

She was forced to kneel by his feet for every one of his meals but she was not allowed any food herself.

On the morning of her third day in captivity, Brack tossed a piece of meat to the floor and watched as she picked it up to eat it. She was slapped hard and knocked to the floor, the bite dropping from her fingers.

"Did I say you may eat it?" He asked evenly and stared her down as she looked up nervously. Brack enjoyed that softened, frightened gaze.

"No Sir." Jordan replied softly as she took up her kneeling position again.

"Smell it. Do not touch it." Brack ordered and observed Jordan, looking ready to strike should she show any signs of disobeying.

Jordan gave a pained look as she bent herself low to sniff at the thick chunk of pork on the floor. She was starving and it took all of her will to not snap up the bit of food.

"Does it smell good, slave?" He asked as if truly curious.

"Yes Sir. Very good Sir." Jordan replied as she knew he required, respectfully. Her mouth was watering.

"Give it to me. Do not use your hands." He ordered and put his hand down low, palm flat and waited.

Jordan looked aghast at the idea, not the action but because she would have it in her teeth and would not be allowed to eat it. The first lessons were clearly imprinted in her mind and she did not hesitate any longer.

Bending again, Jordan took the chunk of meat in her teeth and with pleading eyes placed it into Brack's hand. The food disappeared to the table and he returned to eating without another word.

Jordan bit at her tongue. She wanted to eat so desperately, any morsel would do at this point.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds