• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Pirate Captive

"I will not have my slave eating off the floor. Not when she has been behaving well, at least." Brack said between mouthfuls.

He glanced at her a moment later as he shovelled another heaping forkful of breakfast into his mouth. Jordan watched everything with her hunger. It could have been sludge but if it had flavour she would have lapped it up.

"What is it, little one?" Brack asked in that condescending tone again and reached down to pet her head.

"You may speak what's on your mind." He said.

"Please . . . I'm so hungry. Please let me have some food." Jordan whispered, her neck stretching to see the plate from her position by his side on the floor.

"What are you Jordan?" Brack asked as he lifted his large glass of juice to his lips and drank deeply.

"Your slave Sir." She said quickly. It was the first time she had answered that question properly and it appeared to shock her.

Brack turned to look at her directly and Jordan felt her cheeks flush as she looked away. The hunger had made her say it but it had also made it suddenly, very clear to her that it was true. Like an epiphany, Jordan knew she was lost now to her place. There was a rushing feeling inside of her as the realization became fully clear.

"What am I to you, slave?" He asked coolly.

"Master." Jordan replied with a slight break in her voice.

"Now what was it you wished to say to your Master, slave?" He asked, turning in his chair slightly to watch her closely.

Jordan trembled visibly, partially from the weakness and hunger and lingering pain but there was fear in her as well. Fear of what she was about to say and the real truth she was fully beginning to understand behind it.

"Master, I have learned so much now . . . please. I am hungry. Please let me eat. I will not resist . . . I can not resist. I am your slave. Please, Master. Let your slave have some food now. I'll be good . . . I will make you proud." Jordan's hands had risen to rest on the edge of the table as she knelt up to implore him to feed her.

"Please Master, let me show you how well I have learned." She whimpered, close to tears again.

"Oh, shhhh slave. You are doing well. Don't upset yourself. Hands down." He ordered gently and stroked over her head as she lowered back down.

Jordan continued to plead with her eyes, staring up almost adoringly into Brack's face in hopes he would feed her.

"You feel you have earned the right to eat, slave?" Brack said in an unreadable tone.

Jordan looked worried and did not reply. She almost looked guilty and Brack could tell she was trying to think of some other way to prove herself.

"What will you do for some food, little one? What trick will you think of on your own that will show your Master how much you wish to please him?" Brack asked with interest. He was curious to see what she might come up with on her own with this onset of good behaviour. How far would she go?

Brack pushed back from the table in his chair but did not rise. He turned to face her fully and lifted a piece of meat from his plate again, dangling it for a moment before he put it in his own mouth. He found it very amusing that Jordan rose up slightly, her lips parting in anticipation.

"What will you do, slave?" He asked again. "Please me and you may have some food from my plate."

Again, Brack took a piece of food, this time a sliver of omelette and dangled it. Jordan crept forward on her knees, her lips open again, her eyes pleading desperately as her stomach tensed in anticipation. He found the sight of her desperation, naked and on her knees, bruised and battered, intoxicating.

"Earn it, little slave. Earn the right to eat from your Master's hand." He coaxed in a soft, tender voice.

Jordan inched forward more, unguided and ravenous for that small morsel. Tentatively she laid her hands on his thighs, trying to figure out just what would earn her the right to eat.

Unsure and showing signs of nervousness, she laid her head on his inner thigh, still looking up at Brack, her eyes flicking between his face and the bite he was teasing her with. Slowly, Jordan slid her cheek down his leg. She whimpered in humiliation as she lowered herself further until she was down at his feet.

For a moment Jordan only rested her head on his large boot. She had begun to cry softly again. With a soft noise she turned her head and kissed his boot.

"Please, Master. I know my place now . . . I want to please you and show you. Please, Master. Anything you wish, I'm just so hungry." Jordan murmured pleadingly as she kissed his boot again and again.

"No slave. You must find something to show you know your place. What do you think would please your Master right now while he eats?" Brack said. "What would a slave do for her Master to please him while he sits for a meal?" He was trying to hint at her but very subtly. Jordan lifted her head, still kneeling almost between his spread legs. Her eyes fell to his groin and she knew what she was supposed to do.

Her hands shook more than ever as she lifted them to his lap again and hesitantly moved closer. Almost idly, Brack slapped her hands away.

"You are not to use your hands unless absolutely necessary, slave." He instructed plainly.

Jordan whimpered and hung her head a little as she clasped her lightly stinging hands on her thighs. Finally, after a moment while Brack ate the piece of food he'd been teasing her with, Jordan shifted even closer and pressed her head between his legs to attempt to unfasten his belt and pants without her hands.

It took a lot of effort and was quickly becoming frustrating for the newly complacent slave as she worked diligently, urged by the extreme thirst and hunger, to pull his belt free and open. The taste of the thick leather belt was almost appealing considering she'd had absolutely nothing for so long on her tongue.

Brack did not move to help her or even accommodate her movements. He only returned to eating, though he was only picking at his food now. The feeling of Jordan between his legs of her own will, fuelled by a need to please him in hopes he'd feed her, aroused him intensely.

Jordan noticed this as well as she worked to open his pants. The bulge, already fairly large for the size of the man himself, swelled in the heavy cloth under her chin as she worked with teeth and tongue to pull the button free. With a mighty tug it popped open and the zipper split partway for her from the pull. Jordan felt a surge of excitement suddenly.

She stared for a moment as she saw Brack wasn't wearing any underwear and she could see the fist inch or so of his partly erect cock. Then as if filled with a new hunger, Jordan plunged her face forward. Her hands lifted but only lay on his thighs. He was a little surprised by her burst of enthusiasm but pleased none the less as she tugged and worked at his pants to fully free his cock. By the time it bobbed from the mat of coarse pubic hair he was fully erect and had to fight to show any reaction.

Jordan grunted as she worked, soft little, seemingly, excited sounds as she took in the size of his fully erect cock for the first time. It was much larger than she had first realised from where she had spent her nights restrained at the foot of his bed. Watching Brack strip in front of her said nothing for the sheer size when she was less than a few inches from him.

Brack said nothing to her and began to eat again, as if ignoring her. His cock spoke volumes though, showing that some part of him was more than aware of her presence. While there was a small sense of power gained from being able to evoke this hardness, Jordan still knew she had no real power. It was her position that caused this in the first place, she knew. Her obedience, her helplessness. Brack enjoyed her at his feet. In a way it made her feel a sort of pride.

Biting at her lower lip, Jordan gathered her courage before finally leaning forward again and nuzzling his erection. Brack showed no signs of noticing, to her dismay. He merely pulled his chair closer at the same instant she chose to place her lips around the head. Jordan was forced more onto his cock and had to shift to stay between his legs as he seemingly, idly shifted back to sit directly at the table and noisily resumed eating above her. She only faltered a little but knew she had to please him no matter his lack of reaction if she hoped for any food at all.

With a whimper-like noise she delved fully onto his cock, at first thinking a fast hard bought of suckling would please him. It continued for less than a minute before his hand came to rest on her head, under the table and slowed her movements, nearly holding her still while impaled on his cock.

"Easy, slave. You'll ruin my meal." He said idly.

For another minute Jordan merely sucked at his length, while holding only half of it in her lips without other movement. The sound of the cabin door opening made her start and nearly pull free, were it not for his hand which held her in place.

"Siveren is here, Sir." A voice said.

"Show him in and bring him a plate of breakfast as well. It may be a long meeting." Brack replied and pressed upon Jordan's head to imprint the fact she was to continue her duties.

Jordan whimpered as she heard the newcomer enter and seat himself at the side of the table. Out of the corner of her eye, as she peeked, she saw the thin, pale man glance under the table at her. A new level of humiliation filled her mind as Brack's hand gently held her in place to remind her to continue while telling the man to pay no mind to his slave as she worked.

Starving, Jordan knew she would now have to endure this humiliation for the duration of the meeting. Her instincts told her so. But she was more inspired to do well since it was a big step for her. She actually felt real hope that she'd be given food.

Suckling softly but continuously, Jordan began to move her mouth on Brack's thick cock, working more of him past her lips as the two men began to discuss their business.

"She's got a few miles on her but she'll serve you well for what's left of her." Jordan heard Brack say between his mouthfuls.

The scent of the fresh plate of food was aggravating her hunger further as she sucked harder for a few moments, wishing she could have some relief but knowing it was only up to her Master.

"But will she stand up to what I will use her for?" The stranger asked. "A lot of heavy workloads and little time for resting."

"She can go days without anything but basic relief or rest. She just keeps going no matter what you throw at her." Brack replied confidently. To Jordan it sounded as if he was trying to sell a ship.

His large hand pressed on her head again, forcing her down further, forcing her to take almost all of the long, thick length and giving her almost no chance to catch her breath.

"I've personally whipped her to the point where a man would have dropped and she has surpassed it, I assure you. This one is truly a special piece of property. Freshly broken and very willing." Brack continued to the man and Jordan suddenly came to the realization that he was talking about her. "Ready to be moulded to fit your needs." He extolled.

"I would like to see a demonstration of her willingness to serve. I would hate to get her to my craft and find her unruly and in need of hard discipline to get her moving." The stranger said and peeked under the table again.

"I warn you, she is shy and still new to her life but she is broken. I think I can manage a brief demonstration and allow you to test her out a bit yourself to see her readiness." Brack said confidently.

Jordan was suddenly over come with panic. She was to perform now, tasks she had yet to experience, no doubt, to show her value as a slave to a stranger. Brack was selling her.

She felt a new fear, sort of an abandonment feeling for all of the short time she had spent in his possession. Though she felt it on a totally different level and didn't fully realize anymore, her systematic breakdown of control to Brack's ownership had been very intimate. He had barely left her in more than 72 hours. It was almost like a new born imprinting on it's mother. She felt attached to him and was now facing sale.

In the same instant, Jordan knew she had no choice. No real choice of her own, in any case. But she so did not want to go with another. For years Jordan had been crossing paths with Kendall Brack, either just behind him or intervening in his plans. She had felt as if she knew him in some way before ever meeting him face to face. With her only experience face to face being as it was, Jordan only felt a strong need to remain with him. It had become like he was all she knew. Part of it was exhaustion only she did not realise this, it was part of what had broken her will to him.

His hand stayed firm on her head as he felt her begin to react in the knowledge of what would happen to her. With firm pressure he forced her down to take in his full length. Brack felt her throat tense as she was held in place with very little effort. His groin grinding against her face as she began to struggle weakly in her current malnourished and sleep deprived state. Jordan knew it was a message, somehow, she understood that she was not to show defiance. It was a warning as she felt her nose almost crushed into him, her lips pressed tight to his skin through his rough coils of pubic hair. The stranger didn't even see any strain from Brack to know that he was impressing control on the slave even as they spoke.

Jordan took the warning to heart and attempted to not struggle for breath as his cock penetrated her throat and cut off her air. The pressure lasted for about ten seconds before he eased off and let her pull back only enough to free her passage for air to enter through her nose.

She began suckled him again, strongly, after a moment as if trying to redeem herself in hopes of being kept. Her efforts showing her need to make Brack climax, to bring him pleasure, anything to make him keep her. It would take much more for the cruel raider to find an orgasm, a simple blow job during a meeting was not what he was really looking for. "Enough." He said plainly and snapped his fingers before pointing to the floor next to his chair again.

Jordan slid her mouth from his cock and crawled out from under the table to kneel beside him again. She was flushed and looked every bit as shy as Brack had proclaimed her to be. It was mainly humiliation but fit the part none the less.

"She has been worked over well.' The stranger stated as he glanced down at her in full light.

"Yes, she has." Brack agreed as he stroked a hand over her head. "But she enjoys it. The sheer brutality of her treatment has allowed her to feel her submission on a more complete level. Isn't that right, slave?" Brack continued and lifted Jordan's head by the chin to look into her eyes.

"Yes Master." She murmured even as she attempted to hide her face in his large hand.

"She's attached to you. That will be a problem." The other man said.

"Oh hardly." Brack was still looking down at her and gripped her chin harder for a moment in an effort to correct her position, to make her seem more appealing. "You have to understand, she is still fresh and impressionable. It is what makes her so appealing to a new owner. There is a desire to stay with the familiar, that is natural, but if you keep her in line with the same hard methods she will respond quickly. Here, take her for a moment and see." Brack offered and pointed to the floor by the stranger's feet.

Jordan was on the verge of fresh tears as she took the position by the other man. She was trembling worse than ever and looked terrified to be in front of this new man.

Without warning, after a moment of the man had begun to lift her arms and check her body, she turned back and almost threw herself at Kendall's legs.

"Please, Master . . . don't sell me. I will learn more, I'll be good. Please Master, don't give up on me!" She cried much to the mild surprise of both men.

Brack had anticipated that Jordan would not take well to being sold but her display was disgraceful.

"JORDAN!" He roared, rising quickly in a rage. Jordan cowered downwards, hunkering on the floor at his feet and crying loudly.

"Slave, you will suffer for this." He looked to the man, anger in his dark gaze. Even this stranger, a buyer and part of the same sort of rabble Brack dealt with regularly, balked in surprise at the rage in his eyes.

The shocked fear melted quickly into anger of its own.

"You have brought me here for a slave that is not ready. This is a waste of my time, Brack. Contact me if you ever truly break her and I'll consider an offer of about half of this one." He rose and turned to leave.

"You do not deserve a slave as well broken as this. Do you not see her devotion? That could have been yours, but go, I have other buyers lined up to meet with." Brack growled in annoyance as the man glanced between Jordan and Kendall. He said nothing else as he left to board his own ship again.

Brack took hold of Jordan's hair the instant they were alone again and hoisted her up to his eye level, heedless of her terrified cries.

"Once again you have disturbed a profitable deal." He hissed in her face. "I should toss you out the airlock." He said as he shook her by the head a little in frustration.

A second later Brack released her to crumple again at his feet.

"I wouldn't have sold a rug I disliked to that varmint." He said after a moment. "But that does not excuse your behaviour, slave." Brack continued as he returned to his seat and pulled the stranger's plate over.

"So you want to stay with me. Is that what you are saying, slave?" He asked curiously, eerily calm again.

Jordan crawled forward, nodding slightly then laid her head to his boot again. "Please Master, don't sell me. Let me stay with you, let me be your slave." She whispered.

"Please forgive me, I want to . . . to be with you, Master." Jordan whispered still, her arms wrapping gently around his leg. She could not see the smile on his face from her position.

There was the sound of scraping from the table. Utensil on dish as Brack scraped the rest of the man's food onto his own plate before he began to eat again.

"Master, please . . . isn't there something your slave can do to prove herself worthy to stay?" Jordan whimpered, not even referring to herself properly anymore.

There was no answer from Brack. But, suddenly she felt his hand touch her head lightly. Jordan looked up and saw he was holding his hand down, cupped and full of eggs and meat from the plate above.

Jordan hesitated and looked up at Kendall, unsure that he was really offering her food.

"Yes, slave. You may eat." He said softly and held his hand still, just under her chin.

Jordan broke down in happy tears as she saw him smile. Without any thought she pressed her lips to his finger tips, kissing them sweetly.

"Thank you Master." She said clearly thrilled by this kindness then bent her head, without having to be told to not use her hands, and ate from his hand.

"Good girl. My good little slave." The emphasis was there. Jordan felt her place was safe. She had proven herself. It was the only way she ate ever again, from her Master's hand. Scraps from his plate, she was happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 826 milliseconds