Playing Along

The last time Jeremy escorted me to my table, he asked, "Jill, may I join you at your table?"

I showed him a friendly smile, "Not tonight. It's my first time out in a very long time, and I'm enjoying all the attention. I hope you'll still dance with me some more though."

He took the rejection graciously. "You got it."

The band took a break, and the jukebox was fired up. A slow song came on that Harvey and I had danced to many times when we were dating. Sure enough, I watched him slowly make his way through the other patrons to my table.

"Would you like to dance, Ma'am?"

"Yes I would." And I offered him my hand.

When we got to the dance floor and began dancing, he said, "I'm Harvey."

"Jill" I said, showing him a friendly smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Jill. I've been watching you from afar for a while now."

"Oh? Why are you just now asking me to dance?"

"It looked like you were getting pretty tight with the lanky cowboy, and I didn't want to cramp your style."

I giggled, "Jeremy is sweet, and a fantastic dancer. He wanted to join me at my table, but I told him it was my first night of freedom after being dumped by my asshole husband, so I wanted to play the field."

"Sorry to say this, but your husband must have been a lot more than an asshole to dump a beautiful, sexy woman like you."

"Thank you. That's exactly what Jeremy said."

"Well, I won't ask to join you at your table, but I would consider it an honor if you'll let me buy you a drink."

"Why, thank you. Scotch, if you please." I said with a big smile.

When Harvey escorted me back to my table, I placed my hand on his chest and smiled up at him, "Don't be a stranger."

He smiled back at me, "Trust me, I won't."

After that, I knew Harvey was all in. If he hadn't been enjoying the game, he would have let me know, even if only with a look or a tone. Quite the contrary, he seemed to be really into it. I'm sure part of him was curious how far I'd take it. I was curious about that too, but the alcohol was helping me feel sexy and naughty, and I loved it. I hadn't had so much fun in years.

I could tell that Jeremy was starting to feel his oats. During the last dance, his hands were really roaming over my back, sides, and ass. When he escorted me to my table, he said, "I have an overwhelming urge to kiss you."

I smiled at him, "So, are you waiting on a written invitation?"

Hearing that, he immediately drew me to him and kissed me. But when he tried to make it a French kiss, I pulled my head back and put my hand on his chest, pushing him away. "Whoa, cowboy. Let's keep it friendly."

He appeared to be really embarrassed. The next time I saw him, he was heading for the exit.

With Jeremy not taking up so many of my dances, Harvey and two other men filled the void. I almost laughed when, during a slow song, I slithered into Harvey enough to feel his semi erect cock between us. I pulled my head off his shoulder enough to tilt my head and grin at him with a raised eyebrow. He just grinned back at me.

When that song was over, Harvey asked me, "Are you ready for another drink?"

I showed him a naughty grin, "Only if you deliver it yourself and bring your own drink with you."

He nodded and hurried to the bar. When he returned, I scooted over next to the wall and patted the seat beside me. When he slid into the booth, I immediately put my hand on his thigh.

He shot me a look. "What?" I asked him.

He grinned, "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're trying to seduce me."

"No, I'm not. If I was trying to seduce you, I'd do this." And I moved my hand up until it was resting on his crotch."

While my hand was still there, Harvey said, "I'd try to kiss you, but I saw what happened to the last guy who tried that."

"He'd had one too many." I told him. "You haven't had one too many, have you?" I asked him, tightening my grip on his crotch. I could clearly feel his cock beginning to grow.

He chuckled, "No, not yet."

I released his crotch, "Okay then." And I repeated what I said to Jeremy, "Are you waiting on a written invitation?"

A half second later, Harvey was kissing me passionately. "Whew!" I said when we broke our kiss, and I wasn't kidding. I couldn't remember the last time he kissed me like that. I could feel the wetness in my pussy. "I think we should go somewhere more private and continue that?"

He chuckled, "My car has a big back seat."

I knotted my brows, "Does it have room service?"

"No, but there's a nice hotel up the street that does."

"Much better. Let's go."

"Aren't you going to finish your drink?"

"I can wait for room service." I told him.

As we were walking out, he stopped me. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"There were two men dancing with you all night. Shouldn't you at least say thank you?"

When I saw the sly grin on his face, I cocked a brow, "Oh? How good of a 'thank you' do you think they deserve?"

"Were they nice? Were they gentlemen? Did they treat you with respect?"

"Yes."

"Then the 'thank you' should be reflective of that."

I stared at him for a long time, but his daring expression didn't change. "Okay" I told him, "I'll go thank them properly."

Wow! Harvey WAS really getting into the game. Okay then, I'll play. I walked up to the first man. When he saw me coming, he stood up. "Hi, I'm getting out of here." I said, tilting my head toward Harvey. "But I couldn't leave without giving you a proper thank you for dancing with me so many times."

He smiled, "It was my pleasure."

"And this is going to be my pleasure." That said, I put my arms around his neck and gave him a very passionate kiss. When I pulled my lips away from his, I purred, "Thanks again."

"Any time," He said with a wide smile on his face.

I had to walk right past Harvey to get to the other man. On the way by him, I shot him a "that'll teach you to dare me" look. But damn him, he still had that same challenging grin.

Before I got to the second man, I was determined to wipe that expression off of Harvey's face. He saw me coming too, and I'm sure he'd seen me kiss the other man. "I just want to say thank you for all the dances."

He was a much larger, very muscular man, and he was ruggedly handsome.

He chuckled, "Do I get the same kind of thank you the other guy got?"

"If that's what you want."

"What's your husband going to say?"

"My husband?" I asked, confused.

The man grinned at me, "Lady, I wasn't born yesterday. A lot of husbands and wives play the game you're playing. I made him for your husband the first time the two of you danced."

"Okay, you're right. So are you going to play along or not?"

"It will be my pleasure." And with that, he put his hand behind my head and drew me in for a very long, very passionate kiss. During our kiss, his other hand went to my ass and groped it. His hand that was behind my head slid down and began kneading my breast.

Holy shit! That was one hot, hot, hot kiss. Even after he finally broke that kiss, he didn't release my breast. Instead, he spun me around so that Harvey could see where his hand was. And then he released my breast and slapped me hard on the ass. "Have fun tonight!"

None of what had just happened seemed to affect Harvey in the least. When we had to walk by that man on the way out, the man winked at us.

"What was all the conversation about?" Harvey asked me when we were outside.

"He knew you are my husband. He said he figured it out early on, so he played along. I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to do all that."

"Did it hurt you?"

"No" I answered, but I thought to myself, what a question.

"Then if there's no harm, there's no foul. It all comes with playing games like that. Half the fun is not knowing what's going to happen."

"Harvey?"

"Yes?"

"You need to take me somewhere and fuck me now."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

* * *

"Holy shit!" I panted when Harvey rolled off of me for the third time. When I could, I glanced at the clock. It was after four a.m., and we'd been fucking for hours.

Harvey went to the wet bar and took out two small bottles of Scotch. He poured them into two glasses, added ice, and then handed me one. Before getting back into bed, he picked up the phone and asked the concierge to send him up a pack of Marlboro Lights.

When he hung up the phone, I scolded him, "You haven't smoked in three years. What are you doing?"

"I haven't fucked like that in three years either. I want a cigarette. Don't give me a hard time about it, please."

"Yes, sir."

Later, after Harvey put out his cigarette and we were fading off, I teased my fingers through the hair on his chest and asked him, "What did you like best about tonight?"

"Last night." He corrected me.

I slapped his chest, "Don't get all technical on me. Just answer the question, please."

"Okay, okay, no need for violence. I liked all of it, especially the last part."

"The part where . . ."

"Yes, that part."

* * *

"Are you sure that isn't going too far?" I asked Sharon.

We were in her den having an after lunch glass of wine. It had been a week since I'd played that game at the dance club for Harvey. He'd come home horny every day since. And he'd found me naked in either the pool or the kitchen every one of those days. Twice, we didn't even come out of the bedroom long enough for dinner.

When I filled Sharon in on the details of the week, she just laughed. I never thought I'd be talking to anyone about such things, but I was finding it easier and easier to talk to her.

"Too far?" She scolded me with her tone, "Have I been right so far?"

"Yes," I answered honestly.

"Then you're just going to have to trust me." She insisted.

"Okay, it's just that . . ."

She leaned over and put her hand on my arm, "Trust me, Jill. You'll be fine. Just follow my lead."

* * *

When Harvey and Gary got to our home after their regular Saturday golf game, they found me and Sharon naked in the pool. As scripted, we walked up the steps and over to hug and greet our respective husbands. They didn't seem to mind that we were wet.

After kissing Gary, Sharon looked over to Harvey and said, "Hi Harv."

After he responded to her, I looked at Gary, "Hi".

His response was more enthusiastic than Harvey's had been, "Well hello, hello. It's really good to SEE you."

Sharon and Harvey both laughed, but the best I could muster was a forced smile. Finally, I regained a slight bit of my composure. I pointed to the items on the small table beside the grill, "The steaks are in the marinade and the corn is soaking in a pitcher of water."

Sharon tossed me a towel, "We're going in to make ourselves a drink. You two can relax for like five seconds before you start cooking."

When we got inside, Sharon asked me, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I answered honestly, "I kept forgetting to breathe."

She laughed out loud and put a hand on my arm, "You're doing fine. Did you see the look on their faces when we walked out of the pool? That was priceless."

I handed Sharon her drink, and after we clanked glasses, she said, "I thought Gary's eyeballs were going to pop out of his head when he saw you." And then she shocked me by adding, "Just like mine did earlier."

Sharon was shorter than me and stocky, but she was still sexy. She had great breasts that had to be at least DD cups. Harvey noticed. That was very obvious.

"I'm surprised you don't have imprints of Harvey's eyeballs on your breasts." I said with a chuckle.

"Tits. They're tits." She corrected me. "Especially when you refer to them in front of a man, or in this case, men. They love it when a woman uses the word tits. 'Breasts' is too clinical. Trust me, when men are talking amongst themselves, they will never say 'breasts'."

"Got it!" I told her, even though I didn't really like the term 'tits'. I thought it sounded too vulgar. But then again, we were walking around naked in front of each other's husbands, so I guessed being a little vulgar wasn't too much of a stretch.

"Okay, then let's get back out there and use the big three to insure we both get properly fucked tonight."

"The big three?" I questioned her with a giggle.

"Tits, pussy and ass."

I had to laugh out loud at that.

* * *

When we got back outside, we covered two chairs with our towels and sat in the shade of the umbrella. The men had just started cooking, but they kept looking around at us and then whispering to each other. I couldn't imagine what they were saying, but I was sure it wasn't anything appropriate for our ears—or at least mine.

When it was time to eat, Sharon and I put on robes. "Awwww, what's that all about?" Gary complained.

Sharon answered for us, "We were afraid if you tried to eat steak while your eyes are glued to our tits, you'd either slice off a finger or chew your tongue off."

"Hey, I can look at tits and eat steak at the same time." Harvey defended.

Sharon put down her knife and fork and opened her robe. She shook her huge brea—tits at my husband. "Don't worry, sugar, you're going to have plenty of time to gawk at these babies after we finish eating."

"Now I feel cheated." Gary said with a mock pout of his lips.

"Okay," I giggled. Then I opened my robe and shook my tits at him for a few seconds. When I glanced over at Harvey, he had a huge smile on his face. He was beaming with what I assumed was pride at my boldness.

Sharon noticed it too. "So, Harvey, what do you think about your wife showing my husband her tits like that?"

He shrugged, "I'm cool with it."

That made Sharon laugh out loud for half a minute. When she could, she said, "Hell, you're WAY more than cool with it. You're beaming like the cat that just ate the cannery."

"I'm just glad she's loosening up. That's all." He responded with a blush.

"She said that guy feeling her up last weekend really turned you on. That kind of shit turns Gary on too, as long as it doesn't go too far."

"You're damn right it does." Gary confirmed. "I think it's hot as shit."

I looked at my husband, but he just raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

I felt the need to say something, so I looked over at Sharon, "I think we married a couple of perverts." And then I giggled to let them know I was just kidding. In truth, I wasn't, but I was willing to play along with just about anything if it resulted in the kind of sex sessions Harvey and I had the past week. Even past my own pleasure, I'd never seen him look so happy and content in our marriage, so I focused on that and told myself it was a small price to pay. When I began to doubt that, I just remembered Harvey's words, 'did it hurt you?' and when I said 'no', his response, 'no harm no foul'.

When the dishes were done and the grill cleaned, Sharon and I went back into the pool. She began teasing the men about being too shy to get naked and come in with us. Finally, they succumbed to the pressure, stripped down and jumped in.

I was a little surprised that neither of them were fully hard, but they weren't exactly soft either—semi hard. I was no expert on cocks. I wasn't a virgin when Harvey and I got married, but I could count my previous sex partners on my fingers. To my eye, Gary's looked about the same as Harvey's, which was about average.

Sharon and I were about three feet apart on the opposite side of the pool from where our husbands jumped in. They swam immediately over to us, Harvey to me, and Gary to Sharon.

After we'd given our respective husbands a passionate kiss, Sharon giggled wildly. "What?" I asked her.

"We've been on parade in front of them for almost two hours, but when they got naked, they jumped in the water as fast as they could. I barely got a glimpse of Harvey's cock."

I played along, "What do you think we should do about that?"

She giggled again, "Let's get them hard and make them get out and stand right up here and let us look."

I had to laugh at that. "I love it!" I said honestly, happy to turn the tables on our men.

"Shit, if you want to see me hard, you just have to give me more looks at Jill's tits."

"Oh no." I scolded him. This is about cocks, not tits."

"I can handle this one, if you've got yours." Sharon told me. "But if you need some help, just let me know."

"Got it under control," I told her as I reached down and grabbed my husband's already growing cock.

"Hell, mine is almost already there." She purred, "How about yours."

"It's getting there." I said with a giggle. When I looked back to Harvey, he was grinning at me. He looked like he'd just won the lottery.

And then he asked only loud enough for me to hear, "Where have you been all my life?"

God! I almost melted. I felt my pussy twitch several times. For some reason, that simple question made me so proud and love him so much, I just wanted to fuck him right there on the spot. That made everything I'd done, and everything I was doing, and everything I was going to do, totally worth the small effort it took. At that moment, he could have asked me to go stand on my head on the diving board, and I would have tried my best to do it.

"Have you got him ready yet?" Sharon asked me. "If I don't stop, I'm afraid he's going to cum in your pool."

"Yep, he's ready." I giggled.

"Okay, boys, climb out right here and let us have a look." Sharon ordered them in a voice of authority.

I couldn't help but laugh when they began crawling out of the pool. They looked absolutely helpless while trying not to scrape their hard cocks on the concrete.

"Hey, no laughing." Gary said, "Laughing isn't good for hard cocks."

Of course, that just caused me and Sharon to laugh harder.

I'd been right in my assessment. Their two cocks looked almost identical, except that Harvey's was an itsy bit thicker.

After a full minute, Sharon ordered them, "Okay, now sit down with your feet in the water. When they were both sitting, Sharon crooked a finger to me. And when I was beside her, she slid one hand around my waist and pulled me tight to her. And then she reached up and slid her other hand around her husband's cock. "Not bad, huh?"

"No." I agreed, "Not bad at all."

And then she pushed me to the left until we were in front of Harvey. Again, she reached up and slid her fingers around the hard cock in front of us, "Oh, nice. He's a little thicker. Lucky you."

And then she put a foot against the side of the pool and pushed off, pulling me into the middle of the pool with her. "Okay, boys, you can get back in the water now."

I tried to evaluate my feelings about Sharon feeling of my husband's hard cock. Honestly, it didn't bother me at all, which surprised me. It was, after all, just harmless fun. There was nothing serious about it. She'd only touched it for like fifteen seconds. 'No harm, no foul.'

Sharon must have sensed my mental debate. She whispered to me, "Was I out of line?"

I looked her right in the eyes, "No, it was cool."

"Are you sure."

I put a hand on each of her shoulders, "Yes, Sharon, it was no big deal."

She giggled, "It was kind of a big deal." And we both laughed.

* * *

Over the next hour, there was some more teasing and flirting, and then it was time for them to leave. Before they got dressed, Sharon whispered to me, "Time for the big finale."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay", but in truth, I was wishing I had time for one more drink.

Sharon sashayed right up to Harvey, "Time for us to go. I'm guessing you want your hug now rather than after I get dressed."

"That works for me." My husband eagerly agreed.

Sharon looked over to me, "You may not want to watch this." And then she moved in and gave my husband a full body hug before kissing him passionately.

Gary grabbed my arm and turned me to him. A second later, he had pulled me to him. He kissed me in the same fashion his wife was kissing my husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playing Along
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds