Playing Along

I considered it for a moment, "Sure, you're welcome to come, just as long as you don't try to change my mind or interfere."

* * *

Sharon and I entered the club Borrowed Money at seven p.m., dressed to get noticed. I was wearing boots, jeans, and a sheer white tank top with no bra. Sharon was wearing a short skirt and an almost see-through white western cut blouse. She was also braless.

Fortunately, there were several booths available, so we picked the most private one. We both ordered Scotch, and then I scanned the room. I was looking for the large, muscular man who had groped my tit a few weeks earlier.

"What are you going to do if he doesn't show?" Sharon asked me.

I shrugged, "I'll pick someone else."

"So, when are you going to let me in on the plan?"

I showed her a scolding sideways look, "You'll find out soon enough."

It was a little after eight when I saw him enter the club with a friend. Sharon and I had already turned down a dozen dance offers, but we'd told them all we'd let them know when we were ready. I'd almost given up.

I wanted to catch him before he and his friend got settled. I slid out of our booth and strode boldly up to him. He recognized me immediately and glanced around the room for my husband. "He's not coming tonight. Why don't you and your friend join us at our table?" I asked, pointing to the booth where Sharon was sitting.

He grinned and gestured for me to lead the way. "Nice outfit." He said with a chuckle on the way to our table.

I glanced around and showed him a big smile, "Thanks. I thought you might like it."

"Oh, you wore it just for me, did you?" He asked as I was sliding in beside Sharon.

"Yes", I answered simply.

He showed me an appreciative nod, "I'm Chuck. This is Terry." He said when they were seated across from us.

Terry, like Chuck, was a rather large muscular man. I put him at about six one and well over two hundred pounds, with broad shoulders and a pleasant look. They were both mid to late thirties. I pointed to my chest, "Jill", and then I tilted my head, "Sharon."

I waited until their drinks arrived to get down to business. "I have a proposition for you, but Sharon isn't a part of it. She's just here for moral support."

"What kind of 'proposition'?"

"My husband . . . the games we were playing, they have escalated to a point where he wants to watch me fuck another man . . . a stranger."

Chuck shook his head, "He's a fucking idiot. There's nothing wrong with the kind of game you were playing the first time I saw you. A lot of married couples do that, but he should be satisfied with things like that."

"Well he's not!" I said sternly. "I already fucked his best friend, Sharon's husband, and when I got home the next morning, he wanted to hear every detail. It got him so horny, he fucked me on the spot. Now, even that isn't enough. He wants more."

"And that's where I come in, I hope." Chuck said with a chuckle.

"Both of you." I fired back at him, "And one more, if you have another friend like the two of you."

"Like the two of us?"

"Yes, large, muscular, fit, and not bad looking. I'm going to teach him a lesson he won't soon forget."

"Ah" He said, "I'm starting to get the picture. You don't really want to do this though, do you?"

"Nope, but I don't have a choice. If I don't, there's no telling what he'll want next. Other than the wild sex stuff, which just started recently, he's a great guy. He's a wonderful husband and provider. So, do you have a third, or do I need to find someone?"

Chuck waved at our waiter and swirled his hand in a circle. "That depends on what the game plan is. Terry and I haven't decided to do it yet."

"We'll do it at my house. It's a nice place. I want it rough."

Both men raised their eyebrows, "How rough?"

"That's up to you. I don't want to know in advance. I'll only give you two rules. First, you can't hurt my husband. If he tries to stop you, restrain him, tie him up, whatever you have to do, but don't hurt him. And secondly, no serious injuries to me. Do you think you can handle that?"

Chuck and Terry looked at each other for several seconds. Terry raised his eyebrows, took a deep breath, and then he nodded. Chuck looked back to me, "You'll need a safe word."

"A safe word?" I questioned.

Sharon spoke up for the first time, "A special word that means you want them to stop. They won't be able to tell otherwise. You'll probably be protesting a lot, so they won't know if you really mean it."

I shot her a surprised look, so she held up her palms, "Hey, I've read stories about BDSM."

"Bingo." I said to Chuck. "That can be my safe word."

He stared back at me, "Do you think your husband is going to cause trouble?"

"I'll think of some way to lessen the chance of that. Now, do you have a third or not?"

He nodded, "I have someone in mind. When I tell him how hot you are, I'm sure he won't pass up the chance to fuck you."

I reached for my purse and took out a pen and paper. I wrote my address and cell phone number on it, and then slid it across the table. "Does next Friday evening work for you? He gets home from work around six. You'll need to be there around five, just in case he's a few minutes early."

Terry finally spoke up, "That will give us some time alone with you before he gets there, so . . ."

I laughed, "I'll be naked when you get there. If you want to play 'a little', I won't object—no fucking or sucking though until after he gets home."

"Sweet!" Terry responded.

That settled, I drained the last of my drink, "We're going to go," I said as I slid out of the booth.

"We'll walk you out." Chuck said with a chuckle.

I shot him a look and grin that told him I knew full well why he wanted to walk us out.

He returned my look with one of his on that said 'I dare you.'

While we were waiting on our taxi to arrive, Chuck took my hand and led me into a shadowed area on the side of the building. I immediately threw my arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately.

When we broke that kiss, Chuck pulled my arms from around his neck and eased me back away from him enough that he could tug my tank top from under the top of my jeans.

I looked over at Sharon. She was kissing Terry, and both of his hands were feeling up her tits through her blouse.

Chuck started working his hands under my top, so I made it easier for him. I pulled it up over my head and off.

"Awesome!" Chuck said as he began kneading my bare tits.

* * *

I was nervous as hell, pacing back and forth through the house. Earlier, I'd told Harvey to call me on his way home, "And don't be early. Don't get here before six." He just raised an eyebrow and grinned at my strange request.

My doorbell rang at exactly five p.m., and after confirming who it was, I opened the door and invited Chuck, Terry and a third man inside. They introduced him as Pat, and he was even larger than Chuck. He looked like a body builder. As promised, I was totally naked.

Even while I was at the bar fixing them Jack and Cokes, Terry was behind me and cupping both of my tits.

"Gezzzz, buddy. At least let her get our drinks before you start molesting her." Chuck teased his friend.

I looked around and smiled at Chuck, "I don't mind."

When we all had our drinks, I held up mine, "Here's to teaching my husband a lesson he'll never forget." And we all clanked glasses.

Pat crooked a finger to me, so I walked over and sat on his lap. I took a sip of my drink and stared at Chuck and Terry while their friend felt up my tits. "Don't wear them out." Chuck teased his friend.

Pat pulled my chin around with his fingers. "I'm going to love fucking the shit out of you." He said before crushing my lips with his and forcing his tongue into my mouth.

When he withdrew, I showed him a grin, "See that you do."

Terry spoke up, "Hey, babe, spread that stuff around a little."

So I pulled myself away from Pat and sauntered over to the sofa. I squeezed in between Chuck and Terry. Their hands were on my tits in a flash. "Awesome tits." Terry said in an appreciative voice.

"So, you like it rough, huh?" Pat asked me.

I shook my head, "No. I've never had it rough. This is for my husband's benefit, not for my pleasure."

"Any special request?" Pat asked.

Again, I shook my head, "That's up to you. I don't want to know."

It was ten minutes before six when my cell phone rang. "That's him. Everyone get naked and be quiet."

"Hello, lover." I said in as pleasant a voice as I could muster.

He told me he was on his way and should be home at straight up six. "Okay, but promise me something. No matter what you see, no matter what happens, you won't say anything or try to interfere unless I ask you to. Will you promise me that?"

"Okay then. I'll see you in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and watched the men finish undressing. "When he comes in, I'm going to be on my knees with the three of you standing over me. I'll take turns sucking you. He'll probably make himself a drink. What happens after that is up to the three of you. The master bedroom is upstairs and to the left. It has a king-size bed. Got it?"

All three confirmed their understanding. We were all in position when Harvey came through the door. I didn't look at him, but I sensed that he stopped in his tracks.

I was moving from one cock to another, licking and sucking them. While I was sucking one, I was feeling of the other two, stroking them to hardness. And they were all three very nice cocks, longer and thicker than Harvey's. Chuck's was huge, the largest I'd seen in person.

I heard some clinking at the bar and knew my husband, just as I'd predicted, was pouring himself a drink. Even though I'd telegraphed that I had a surprise waiting for him when he got home, I hoped he was shocked by there being three such large and muscular men standing naked over me.

"Ouch!" I screeched when Pat grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet by it.

"Hey!" Harvey yelled.

Chuck turned and pointed a finger at him, "She told you to shut the fuck up and watch. I strongly suggest you do just that."

"Fuck!" I screeched again when Terry grabbed one of my nipples and pinched it hard. Some how, I managed to look over at my husband and show him my tongue running over my lips.

Chuck grabbed my hair and pulled me hard to him, crushing my lips with his. All the while, Pat and Terry were pinching and twisting my nipples so hard my knees almost buckled. Chuck forced a hand between my legs and rammed his fingers inside me so roughly; it raised me up onto my tiptoes.

That went on for another five minutes or so. Harvey got up and went back to the bar for another drink. After he poured it, Pat and Chuck both grabbed a handful of my hair and began dragging me up the stairs by it. "Ouch! Fuck!" I screeched. That only earned me a very hard slap on the ass by Terry.

Pat and Chuck threw me face down on the bed by my hair. It hurt like hell, but I kept quiet. When my husband came into the room, Chuck went to him and told him not to move. He unbuckled Harvey's belt and pulled it free. Then he pointed to our dressing chair in the corner. "Sit!" He said sternly.

"FUCK!" I yelled when the belt came down hard on my ass. "Fuck!" I yelled again as it stung my thighs, and "Fuck!" again when it stung my calves.

Next, Chuck grabbed my hair and drug me to the edge of the bed. "Suck my cock!" He ordered me. And then, when my mouth was on him, he put his hands on my head and forced his cock down my throat. I was gagging, but he didn't care. He held me in place until I almost passed out.

"Now mine." Pat ordered, dragging me by the hair over to him. Again, he pushed my head down hard, forcing his cock all the way down my throat. And again, he didn't let me up until I was on the verge of passing out.

"One more." Terry said in a threatening voice as he drug me by my hair across the bed and slammed his hard cock into my mouth.

While Terry held me in place on his cock, the belt stung my ass yet again. I could only grunt and try not to bite his cock. "If you bite me, I'll fucking kill you, slut!" And the belt stung my ass again.

One of them, I don't know which, grabbed my hips and drug me away from Terry's cock and back across the bed. They pulled me up onto my knees, and then a cock was buried to the hilt in my pussy. Every few thrusts, a hand slapped my ass hard. All I could do was bury my face in the bedspread and whimper.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I came. "Holy shit!" All through my orgasm, that hand kept slapping my ass hard. I'd never cum that hard in my life.

I was barely over my orgasm when someone had my hair again and spun me around. It was Pat. He crammed his cock into my mouth and began cumming immediately. I was gagging, but he wouldn't let me up enough to swallow or breathe.

When Pat was finished cumming, he moved away. Chuck lay on the bed beside me with his legs hanging off the bed, "Get up here and fuck me, bitch. And you'd better do me good."

Obediently, I straddled him and lowered my already stretched pussy down until his cock was fully inside me. I heard Pat tease Terry, "Baby oil?"

"It's all I could find." Terry defended himself.

I didn't look around. I was afraid to. There was only one reason I could think of why he would need baby oil, and the thought scared the hell out of me. Although, I can't say it was totally unexpected. I'd even had an enema, just in case.

I'd never had anything in my ass before, but I knew I was about to. I just prayed Terry would take it easy on me, but I knew there was very little chance of that.

"Be still, bitch." Terry ordered me.

When I stopped fucking Chuck's big cock, I felt an oily finger being pushed inside my ass. When it was fully inside me, he moved it around and around for a few seconds. And then, when he pulled it out, I felt the head of his big cock pressing inside me.

Just as I'd predicted, Terry didn't go easy. Instead, once he had the head of his cock inside me, he grabbed my hips and forcibly slammed his cock all the way into my virgin ass. "GOD! OH FUCK!" I screamed out in horrible pain.

"Shut up, bitch!" Chuck said as he slapped my face hard.

After the first minute of Terry slamming his cock into my ass, the sharp pain subsided somewhat. I'd never been so full of cock, and that wasn't terrible. I even managed to look around and show my husband as hateful a look as I could manage. I wanted that look to say, 'see what you're making me endure'.

A few minutes later, Terry grunted and I could feel his hot cum flooding my bowels. Finally, he pulled his cock out of my ass, and I could feel his cum running down my thighs.

"Now get fucking busy, bitch!" Chuck ordered. I hadn't been able to fuck him at all while Terry was fucking my ass.

It was a long time before Chuck told me he was close. I'd cum three more times, but those weren't like the first one. They were more my normal orgasms. "Take it in your mouth, slut." He ordered me, "And you better not spill a fucking drop."

So I got up and knelt between his legs. I'd barely gotten his cock in my mouth when he started cumming. I couldn't believe how much he came. I was gagging, but I didn't withdraw even to breathe. There was even cum oozing out of my nose. "Don't you dare swallow, slut."

When he was finished cumming, he warned me again, "Don't swallow." And then he pushed me back onto the floor. Next, he got off the bed and grabbed a handful of my hair. He drug me by the hair over to Harvey, "Now kiss your fucking husband, slut, and if he doesn't kiss you back, I'll beat his fucking ass until he does."

If I hadn't had a mouth full of cum, I would have laughed. This was going to serve my husband right. Harvey was by no means a wimp, but he wasn't stupid either. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Chuck. So when I pressed my lips to his, he opened his mouth and received my cum covered tongue. And then he surprised me by putting his tongue into my cum filled mouth.

When Chuck was satisfied that Harvey had tasted enough of his cum, he drug me by the hair across the room to the bathroom door. He shoved me inside, "Take a shower and clean your nasty self up, bitch. We'll be downstairs. And then he pointed at Harvey, "Downstairs, asshole. I don't want you talking to her."

* * *

When I was in the shower, I realized that I was hurting all over, my pussy, my face, my thighs and calves, my head where they'd almost pulled my hair out, and especially my asshole and butt cheeks. Still, it could have been worse. I thought they had taken it relatively easy on me. I just hoped Harvey was learning his lesson.

When I got downstairs, I was shocked to see all three men dressed. I'd expected them to each take another turn on me. I had to admit to myself that I was a little disappointed. Despite the abuse, I'd actually enjoyed being used like that.

They took turns kissing me passionately while Harvey sat in his recliner and watched. Finally, he got up and escorted them to the door. I followed.

I almost threw up when my husband's parting words to them were, "Can we expect you again next Friday?"

* * *

The End.

P.S. Harvey's funeral will be next Saturday. I accidentally stabbed him seventeen times. Lol

Gina

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playing Along
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds