Playing Along

At one point, she crooked a finger to me. I could tell by the naughty grin on her face what she wanted. While moving toward her, I realized this would be the first time anything had happened between us when we hadn't been drinking. Still, I wasn't opposed to it.

Sure enough, she pulled me in and kissed me passionately. "I love kissing you." She told me when we broke that kiss.

I moved my hands up to her huge tits and began running my hands over them. "You don't hear me complaining, do you?"

She smiled at me, "The other night in the parking lot of the club, I was already horny from making out with that guy, and with you on the dance floor, so when you kissed me, I came."

"I didn't know." I confessed. "I do know that it was different because it was just us . . . for us—not for our husbands. To me, that was hotter than anything else we did."

"I know!" She exclaimed. "It's different when it's just for us."

"Yes." I agreed.

"Right now, this is just for us." She purred, and then she kissed me again. When she withdrew, she asked me straight out, "How did you feel about the blowjobs?"

I knew what she was asking. I shrugged, "It wasn't much different than me giving Harvey one. It was more erotic, probably because we were both doing it at the same time."

"Do you think it's weird that our husbands like watching us do things . . . like with other people, I mean?"

I considered her question. We were still standing face to face, our hands on each other's waists. "Yes, a little. I'm not sure that's normal."

"Hon, they've been best friends since Junior High for a reason. They have similar tastes."

"So why am I just now finding out about it?" I asked her.

"Hell, I didn't find out about Gary until a little over a year ago, and that was by accident."

"Oh, how did you find out?"

"We were at the beach in the Bahamas. It wasn't a nude beach or even a tops optional one. I was sunbathing face down with my bikini top undone. He asked me if I was ready to go for a swim, so I asked him to hook my top for me. He chuckled and told me that I didn't need my top. And that's how it started. It just progressed from there."

"Wow!"

And then Sharon looked me in the eyes and said, "Of course, I was very limited until you expressed an interest in learning how I was making sex so good with Gary. There wasn't that many options. I just flashed a guy here and there, kissed one or two, but it drove Gary crazy, so I kept looking for more daring things to do."

"I guess we've both come a long way, huh?"

Sharon giggled, "That's an understatement. I'm really enjoying it though. Before, it was all for him, but now, I'm having a blast with it . . . thanks to you."

I kissed her passionately again and then told her straight out, "I want to take you upstairs and make love to you, just you and me, no husbands watching."

Sharon smiled at me, "I thought you'd never ask."

* * *

Why did this seem so natural? Why didn't it even cause me a moment of pause to lead another woman into my bedroom—mine and my husband's bedroom, and crawl onto the bed with her? Why didn't I at least hesitate to hug her and snuggle my body up against hers?

I didn't know why. I only knew that it felt natural. I only knew that it felt wonderful. I only knew that kissing her made my pussy gush, and I only knew that feeling her tits, and feeling her hands on mine made me feel incredibly sexy, desirable, and desiring of her.

I only knew that when she began kissing down my body, knowing what was imminent, I longed for it to happen. I was anxious for my turn to reciprocate.

Yes, I was anxious to taste her. I was anxious to see if I could give her pleasure . . . anxious to see if I could make her beg me to stop.

"God!" I gasped when her tongue first touched my pussy. It felt incredible. And when she worked her tongue between my folds and began licking me there, I immediately felt my orgasm building deep inside me.

I didn't expect her to giggle, but she did. She looked up at me with a grin, "Our husbands would kill to watch this."

"Shut the fuck up and eat my pussy." I ordered her in a strained voice.

And then she did the very last thing I expected. She stopped. Ignoring my protest, she moved up on the bed and looked deep into my eyes, "Relax, Hon. I'm going to make you cum, I hope several times, and then you're going to do the same for me. But you need to relax and have fun with it. Don't get all serious on me."

I stared back at her, "I'll try." I told her.

And then she giggled, "Okay then, I'm going to go back to eating your pussy now. And by the way, you taste wonderful."

How could she make so light of what we were doing . . . of what she was doing to me? Couldn't she tell that I was on the verge of cumming—that I really, really wanted to cum? I wanted to scream at her, 'help me cum now—right now!"

Of course, I did cum, several times, in fact. And then she kissed me for a long time while I was riding the waves of my last and most powerful orgasm. I was in heaven.

My first taste of her pussy surprised me. She was obviously very horny, so her juices were slightly tangy, but they were sweet at the same time. Not only did I not mind the taste, I loved it.

"That's it, baby, lick me just like that. Ooooo yes, right there. Oh god! You need to teach Gary how to do that. He can't eat pussy for shit."

When Sharon came the first time, I couldn't believe how sweet and slick her cum was. I loved it. I wanted to taste it over and over, so I did.

* * *

Harvey got home early that day. Sharon and I were already outside, sitting under the umbrella and having a drink. We were both still naked.

"Oh hey." He said to Sharon. "I saw you car in the drive. What are you two up to?"

Sharon giggled, "Nothing now. We're just having a drink. Of course, if you'd come home an hour ago, you'd have been able to watch your wife and I eating each other's pussies."

My husband stopped in his tracks, his eyes bouncing from me to Sharon. "Really?"

"Yes really." I responded to his question with a giggle. "Her pussy tastes really sweet too."

I thought he was going to faint. "If I'd known . . ."

"We might let you watch next time." Sharon teased him.

"Shit! I need a drink." He said as he turned and went back into the house.

"You're bad!" I scolded Sharon.

"Hey, you didn't deny it. You're the one that told him how sweet my pussy tasted."

"Yeah, but you started it."

She raised her glass, "Touché".

"Aren't you overdressed?" Sharon asked my husband when he came back outside with his drink in hand.

He stared at her, "Should I call Gary to come over?"

"Nah, he's still at work." Sharon answered him. "Jill and I are naked, so turn about is fair play."

As my husband was taking off his suit, he looked at us, "So you two really . . ."

Both Sharon and I laughed out loud. I answered, "Yes, sorry you weren't here to watch. It was too fucking hot."

"That's the story of my life."

When we'd all finished our drinks, Sharon stood up and stretched mightily, "Well, I guess I'd better get home. Gary has been in a mood since last weekend. If I'm not there to fuck him when he gets home, the dog might be in jeopardy."

Harvey and I both laughed at that. And then Sharon stepped over and sat on my husband's lap. She immediately pulled one of his hands up to her tits. And then she turned her head and looked at him, "Jill needs a good fucking tonight. Are you up to it, or do we need to call those two guys from the club?"

"I think I can handle it." He told her.

"Then see that you do." And with that, she got up and went in to dress and drive home to greet her husband.

* * *

It was two weeks later when I greeted my husband as he came home from work. It was Friday, and for the first time in a long while, I wasn't naked when he got home.

After kissing me, he showed me a questioning look. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him, "I'm going to be spending the night with Sharon and Gary tonight. I hope you don't mind."

"All night?" He questioned me.

"Yes. Tomorrow night, Sharon will spend the night over here."

"Without Gary?"

I giggled, "Yes, without Gary. We flipped a coin to see who would go where first."

"Are you going to fuck him?"

"I'm not sure how the night will go. Whatever happens, happens, just like it's going to be tomorrow night when she's over here. There won't be any rules. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"I think so, but I'll miss you tonight."

"Sharon and I will make it up to you tomorrow night." And with that, I kissed him again and walked out to my car.

* * *

"Does Gary know yet?" I asked Sharon when she greeted me at the door.

"No, he doesn't have a clue. He just went upstairs to take a shower. I'm fixing us some snacks."

"How should we let him know?" I asked her.

"You could always go join him in the shower." She answered me with a naughty grin.

"Will you come with me?"

"Nah, you go ahead." She said with a giggle.

I listened intently as I approached the door to their master bedroom. The shower wasn't running. When I peeked in, Gary was naked and just walking into the bathroom. And then I heard the water come on. I waited until I heard the door close on the walk-in shower. And then I crept silently through their bedroom and peeked into the bathroom. Gary was already in the shower.

I undressed quickly, took a deep breath, and yanked open the shower door. Gary was naturally startled to see me, but I ignored him and stepped inside, pulling the door closed behind me. "Hi".

"Hello there." He said with a chuckle. "Where's Sharon?"

"She's downstairs in the kitchen fixing some snacks."

He gave me a puzzled look, "Where's Harv?"

"He's at home. He knows he's going to be sleeping alone tonight."

"Oh? He knows you're here?" Gary asked me with that same puzzled look on his face.

"Yes," I said as I reached out and slid my fingers around his growing cock. "And he knows I'm going to be spending the night here."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

"Yes, and tomorrow, Sharon is going to spend the night at our house . . . without you."

It took a minute for my words to soak in on him, and then he said, "I guess I'd better make the most of tonight then, huh?"

Gary reached up with both hands and cupped my tits. I smiled at him, "I hope you do."

And then, all of a sudden, the shower door opened. Sharon was standing there with her iPhone in her hand. She snapped a couple of pictures.

"What the fuck?" Gary exclaimed.

Sharon laughed, "I'm sending these to Harv."

"Wait!" I shouted at her. "We can do better than that." I said as I spun around. I pulled one of Gary's hands down to my pussy and left his other hand on my tit. And then I tilted my head back and said, "Kiss me like you mean it."

"Perfect!" Sharon said before closing the door. We could hear her laughing all the way out of the bathroom.

"Is this for real?" Gary asked me when Sharon was gone.

"It's as real as you want it to be." I told him.

Hearing that, he pushed me against the wall of the shower and worked a finger inside me. He was staring me in the eyes when I purred to him, "The pictures of me eating Sharon's pussy later will drive him nuts."

* * *

"So, did you fuck him?" Harvey asked me two seconds after I came through the door the next morning.

I looked at him for several seconds before asking him, "Does it matter?"

"Fuck yes it matters." He exclaimed.

If I was reading my husband right, he was more excited than jealous. "Okay, if you must know, I didn't fuck him, he fucked me. I was eating Sharon's pussy, and he started fucking me from behind while I did it."

I could see him trying to form a mental picture of that, so I continued, "I was fucking her with my tongue and tasting her sweet pussy juice, and the next thing I knew, I felt Gary's hard cock pressing against my hot pussy."

"Go on" He urged me in a raspy voice.

It was obvious that Harvey was getting really turned on by hearing about my experiences from the night before. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down and myself up so that I could purr into his ear, "He's not as thick as you, so he was able to slide his hard cock into my wet pussy easily."

Harvey pushed me up against the wall and began tugging at my slacks, so I teased him some more, "Oh baby, my pussy was so wet from eating Sharon's pussy. I love eating her pussy."

My husband finally managed to get my slacks and panties off, and then he pinned my hands above my head with one hand, and raised one of my legs with the other. I reached between us and guided his hard cock to my opening.

"Yes, baby, fuck me like Gary did. He fucked me while I ate his wife's pussy. Your friend fucked me good. He made me cum."

Harvey was fucking me hard, slamming my back into the wall behind me. His face was contorted. He was like a mad man. I'd never seen him like that.

"That's right, baby, fuck me like your friend did. Slam your hard cock into my pussy over and over like he did, so hard and so fast, he made me cum over and over."

Finally, I felt my husband's body stiffen and he began shooting his cum up into my pussy. "That's it, baby. Cum in my pussy like Gary did. Fill me up with your cum like he did."

When he was finished, we both slumped to the floor. When he could, he said through is panting, "Was all of that true?"

I looked him right in the eyes, "Yes."

"I love you, Jill." He said.

"I love you too, baby."

* * *

Harvey and I shared a shower and then took a nap. When we woke up, it was almost five p.m... "Sharon will be here in an hour." I told my husband as he was waking up.

"I want to see you eat her pussy." He told me through his sleepy eyes.

"I know." I giggled. "Don't worry, I love eating her pussy."

"You really do?"

I put my hand on his cheek, "Yes, baby, I really do."

"Sweet!"

* * *

I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "That should be Sharon. You get it." I told Harvey.

When my husband led Sharon in, she looked at me and asked, "What's with all the clothes?"

I was wearing a light robe. Harvey was wearing a t-shirt and light jogging shorts. I giggled and shot my friend a look, "You're not naked yet." A few seconds later, she was, so I told my husband, "Take Sharon into the den and entertain her for a few minutes while I finish up here."

After I put the plate of finger sandwiches in the fridge, I went into the den. My husband was sitting in his recliner naked. Sharon was on her knees in front of him, playing with his cock and licking it from time to time.

I went to the bar and poured myself a drink, and then I sat on the sofa and watched them. "Having fun, baby?"

"Yes, yes I am." He said to me with a big grin.

I chuckled, "I thought I told you to entertain her, not the other way around."

Sharon looked around at me, "You don't hear me complaining."

"Then by all means, don't let me interrupt you." After taking a sip of my drink, I said, "By the way, he really loved hearing about Gary fucking me from behind while I was eating your pussy."

Sharon got it. She looked up at Harvey and asked him, "Oh, is that right? Which did you enjoy hearing about more, her eating my pussy, or Gary fucking her from behind while she was doing it?" And then she took the head of his cock between her lips.

"Both." He answered.

"You like hearing about other men fucking your wife?" She asked him.

"Yes." My husband answered in a strained voice as Sharon took the last inch of his cock into her mouth.

I spoke up, "Maybe we should go out and fuck some stranger so we can come home and tell our husbands about it."

Sharon looked up at Harvey, "Would you like that? Would you like hearing about me and your wife fucking some strange man?"

"Yes."

"Maybe he would rather watch." I said to Sharon.

"Oh, would you like to watch?" Sharon asked him, "Would you like to watch me and your wife fucking a strange man?"

And then, without warning, Harvey thrust his hips in the air and started spurting cum into the air before Sharon could get her mouth back onto him.

Sharon giggled, "Well, I guess that answers that question."

* * *

"I don't care what he wants. I can't do it. No way! Flirting, teasing, even making out is one thing, but there's no way I'm going to fuck some strange man just to get Harvey off." I told Sharon later while we sitting outside.

I couldn't believe my husband would actually want me to do it. Okay, so I had fucked his best friend. That was bad enough, but a stranger? No way!

Sharon was noticeably silent. She just sat there under the shade of the umbrella, sipping her drink, and listening to me voice my objections.

Her silence finally got to me, "Sharon, god damn it! Say something."

She turned and looked me straight in the eyes, "I'm the wrong person to talk to about it."

"What?"

Still looking me straight on, Sharon said in a low, reverent tone, "Watching Gary fuck you turned me on, so I get it."

I was incensed, "That's different." I insisted.

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh? How is it different? How is it different than you sitting in there in the den a few minutes ago and watching me giving your husband a blowjob? How is it different than what's going to happen later? How are you going to feel when he's fucking me? Are you going to be jealous?"

I lowered my eyes and stared at the concrete, "No."

"Well then, there you have it."

And then Sharon stood up and threw back the remainder of her drink. She stood over me and said, "Harvey is waiting for us upstairs. Are you coming?"

Without looking up at her, I said, "You go ahead."

"Jill! You need to snap out of it. I'm about to go upstairs and fuck your husband. That IS why I'm here. Now are you coming or not?"

I finally looked up at her and repeated, "You go ahead. I need to think."

"Okay." She said, setting her empty glass on the table. "You think. I'll take care of him by myself." And she strode into the house in a huff.

I sat there outside thinking for a long while. This whole thing had started innocently enough. Sharon was just helping me learn how to be more sexy and keep my husband interested in having sex with me.

Now though, things had gotten way out of hand. How could I have ever predicted that I'd be sitting out here, naked, sipping Scotch, while my best friend was upstairs fucking my husband? How could I have guessed that I'd grow to love having sex with Sharon, or that Harvey would admit to wanting to watch me fuck a stranger?

I felt like I was sleep walking as I entered the house, poured myself a fresh drink, and plodded up the stairs. When I got to our bedroom, I leaned against the door facing and watched Sharon as she rode my husband's cock.

I asked myself if seeing that made me jealous? Sadly, it didn't. I watched for several minutes, and then I turned and left. I grabbed a light blanket out of the hall closet and went back downstairs. When I got to the den, I lay down on the sofa, covered myself with the blanket, and went to sleep.

* * *

"I gave him a chance to back out." I told Sharon at lunch the following Wednesday. She'd already given me the blow by blow of what all she and Harvey had done upstairs while I was downstairs asleep on the sofa, even thought I didn't really care to hear it. And then I broached the subject of my husband wanting to watch me fuck another man.

"So, what are you going to do?" Sharon asked me.

I stared at her hard, "I'm going to teach the son of a bitch a lesson he'll never forget."

"So, tell me." She asked in an excited tone that irritated me.

I shook my head, "I'm afraid you might try to talk me out of it."

"Okay, When?"

"I don't know yet. I'm going out Friday night to see if I can find someone."

"Do you want some company?" She asked me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playing Along
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds