• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Portal

God! She has the entire cock inside of her ass!

The other humanoid looked at Malena and thought it might be a good idea to ejaculate inside of her too. Malena's pussy was available, so he decided not to wait until his friend was done and stepped forward approaching the couple.

Malena was still trembling from her climax when she felt something caressing her pussy lips. She opened her eyes and gasped loudly. The other creature was standing between her legs. He was going to fuck her too!

With a huge phallus already stuffing her body, she thought it was impossible to fit another cock of the same size. Malena spread her legs wider nonetheless. She was more than willing to try.

But the word impossible had no meaning in this place and the humanoid pushed his phallus inside of the young woman's pussy, first a few centimeters, then as far as it would go. Malena felt as if she was going to torn apart but she wouldn't trade places with anyone at this moment. The sensations radiating from her pussy and ass were mind-blowing.

Moments later, Malena had both cocks pumping her body like there was no tomorrow. Renee walked around the trio to have a better view of the action. She could see her friend's belly bulging here and there as the fat cocks moved within. All the things that were happening in this room seemed like a wild dream. A hot, incredibly arousing dream.

They are fucking her so hard!

As if enjoying a double penetration was not enough, Renee leaned forward and started massaging Malena's clitoris. The overwhelmed woman screamed in bliss, certain that yet another climax was seconds away.

Surprisingly, the three of them climaxed at the same time. Renee thought it would take a long time for the humanoids to reach their peak again, but this wasn't the case. She watched the sperm flow out of Malena's pussy as her spasmodic contractions made her body shudder out of control.

Wow! Do they ever run out of cum?

And they kept flooding the woman's body while Renee moved her cum-smeared hand to her face and licked the delicious fluid. It had a sweet taste that made her tongue tingle and augmented her aroused, if this was even possible.

"Delicious!"

When they were done, they discarded Malena's shuddering body like a rag-doll and signaled Renee to move forward.

"It is my turn! This is so awesome," Renee yelp excitedly.

The sperm was still gushing out of Malena's ass when Renee was already bouncing up and down the humanoid's cock. He was standing up and she had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck.

The humanoid that just fucked Malena was ready to join the couple. He needed no rest and his sperm reserves were vast.

On the contrary, Malena was exhausted. She laid on her stomach while her body still shuddered every few seconds. But she could hear Renee's moaning and she wanted to know what was going on.

Renee felt the other creature poking at her anus and her pussy twitched hard. It was really her turn! She was going to be penetrated by two enormous cocks at the same time!

"Yes! Fuck me in my ass too!"

Malena rested on the floor while she watched Renee get pounded by the humanoids from both sides. She knew exactly how her friend was feeling and she was so happy for her. Malena couldn't believe that those two cocks fit in her body moments ago as it was hard to believe that they could fit in Renee's body right now. Renee screamed in bliss while she was pinned between the two monsters. Droplets of sperm previously pumped in her pussy flew off in every direction.

I can't believe I was in the same situation moments ago. How did I survive that?!

Wanting to return the favor, Malena walked closer, extended a hand between her friend's legs and began rubbing her clitoris. She could see that Renee's belly bulged the same way hers did as the appendages trashed inside.

"Yes!! It feels so good! I going to cum!!" Renee screamed.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

A moment later, Renee's body started to convulse spasmodically. She was climaxing and the expression on her face made it more than evident. Her eyes rolled back so much that they were mostly white. One of her legs shoot straight out and started trembling rapidly as if she was being electrocuted. This lasted for several seconds while her pussy and ass constricted the phalluses that made this mind-blowing orgasm possible.

It didn't take long before the humanoids ejaculated inside Renee's crammed body. The white fluid filled her cavities immediately and then gushed to the floor beneath the trio. Renee was still cuming and the hot sensation of the sperm filling her loins did a good job prolonging her orgasm. The whole scene was so arousing that Malena started to get horny again and she rubbed her pussy with her free hand.

Renee's orgasm faded off but she remained hanging limply between the two creatures. They were not letting go until their sperm reserves were completely empty.

Malena saw that her friend was almost unconscious and started to worry. She pleaded the humanoids to release her and let her rest. However, she continued rubbing her own pussy.

"Please let her go. She can't take it anymore," Malena said.

After they were done, the creature's finally stepped aside and Renee slipped to the ground. Malena knelt to check her friend while hearing the humanoids arguing about something. She had no idea that the aliens were deciding whether to keep them as permanent sex partners or let them go back to their home planet.

I wonder what they are saying. I think it is time to go back to Earth.

Finally, a decision was made. It was too risky to keep the human females. Most likely someone would come over looking for them and the aliens already knew that the human species had heavy weapons. It was better to avoid a confrontation.

Malena was afraid that the humanoids would try to stop them when she and Renee slowly walked towards the portal, but they didn't. The creatures just looked at them expressionless and immobile. Moments later, both girls were stepping through the portal and arriving home. Renee still felt woozy from her overwhelming orgasm but Malena helped her all the way.

"Don't make any noise. We have to sneak back to my room without being seen," Malena whispered.

The fact that they were coming back naked was bad enough. But it was also pretty evident that white sperm was leaking from Renee's pussy and ass. It dribbled abundantly down her inner thighs. If they were spotted by one of the guards, they would be forced to give a very embarrassing explanation.

***

Malena and Renee spent the next day resting and talking about their extraordinary adventure. The girls described to each other how they felt in full detail.

They talked about how the mysterious energy that was discharged on their heads eradicated all reason and awakened their wild sexual instinct. They described how their orgasms were stronger than ever before and lasted more than they thought possible. Everything had been like a dream.

But there was another side to the story. They had been reckless and were fully aware of it. Those monster could have kill them instead of fucking them. Of maybe that could have fuck them and split them in half in the process. It had been pure luck that they resulted unharmed after that otherworldly ordeal. At the end of the day, the girls agreed not to do it again. It was just too dangerous.

***

But the more Malena thought about how careless it had been, the more excited she got. Sitting on her bed and staring into nothing, Malena couldn't shake the image of Renee pinned between the two monsters with their large cocks penetrating her pussy and ass and how those same cocks had felt when they were inside of her.

... and I had two of them inside of me at the same time...

Inevitably, Malena's right hand moved between her legs and started caressing her clitoris. Her pussy was already dripping wet.

Moments later, the young woman's body was contorting with spasmodic contractions as she brought herself to climax.

Of course one orgasm was not enough. A few more followed during the next couple of hours. But even then, she couldn't reach the level of satisfaction that she was aiming for. Something was missing.

Malena realized that playing with herself would not provide the necessary gratification ever again. Earlier that day, she had promised not to use the portal anymore but now she was having seconds thoughts. How could she live with the knowledge that such level of pleasure was possible and not pursue it? It was pathetic. She had to visit the aliens again! It was dangerous but the promise of such bliss made it worthwhile.

I have to do it. I have to go back there.

She didn't want to drag Renee into her horny madness, so she decided to go alone this time.

Malena put on a baby-doll and walked down into the portal's chamber. Much to her surprise, Renee was already there! And the reason was not difficult to guess. They both had arrived to the same conclusion. They needed to feel those alien cocks inside of their bodies at least one more time.

"Renee! What are you doing here... wait, why am I even asking? I know why you are here."

After the initial and brief embarrassment, the two best friends talked about how they really felt and decided to go for it. They were doing it again regardless of the danger.

Renee leaned over the console, trying to figure out the combination of characters they used previously. Which characters did I type in? They all look very similar.

"Can you remember the combination of symbols?" Renee asked Malena.

"Not really. But I think nobody had use it the portal since yesterday, so we should just jump in and it will take us to the same place."

"I think you are right. Let's do this."

Malena was right about this characteristic of the portal. It remained locked on the last used location until someone, or something changed it.

But the girls were so excited with the anticipation of being ravished that they were making assumptions they shouldn't. Almost twenty four hours had passed since they came back from the humanoid's planet and they couldn't possible know it the portal had been used by the scientist since then.

None of this mattered to them. The girls held hands and jumped...

***

They didn't arrive to the same place! They were lucky enough that this place had breathable air and regular temperature. The wide open place appeared to be desolated except for a some weird-looking plants surrounded by even stranger rock formations.

"Shit! Where the hell are we?" Renee exclaimed.

"This is definitely not the same place. Maybe we should go back," Malena said.

The girls considered jumping back to Earth and try again, but then they saw something that triggered their curiosity...

There were a couple of glistening plants that stood out from the rest. Each of these plants had four thick, long tentacles. And this was exactly what caught the girls' attention. As they walked closer, Renee was already picturing one of these tentacles penetrating her pussy. This idea made her shiver, increasing her arousal.

"Wow! Look at these tentacles. They are so shinny and... thick," Renee said.

"Is this a plant or an animal? I can't tell," Malena asked, approaching the second specimen.

The creatures sensed the heat of the girls' bodies and bent towards them. They didn't have eyes and couldn't tell if the subjects were suitable for carrying seeds but they were going to find out soon enough.

When Renee was at reach, the creature used its super-sensitive nerves to locate the hottest part of the woman's body to investigate. It touched Renee's pussy through her delicate panties. The woman jolted surprised, but didn't move away.

"What the hell?! It is moving! It is touching my... my panties!"

Renee lifted her head and looked at Malena. They stared at each other without saying a word, certain that they both were thinking the same thing. This creature, whatever it was, wanted to fuck them too.

Renee let out a soft gasp at the feeling of the tentacle rubbing against her crotch and Malena felt her pussy moistening rapidly.

It never occurred to the girls that this creature could be dangerous. The only thought that occupied her mind was the possibility if being fuck as hard as the night before. They quickly discarded their clothes and moved closer to the creatures.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Renee asked the plant, as if it could understand her.

Malena stood near the other creature and talked to it too, "Hello lover. Let's see what you have for me."

In response to the growing heat of the newly arrived subjects, the creatures moved their tentacles faster, showing their own version of excitement.

Renee turned around with the intention of bending forward, the same way she did with the humanoid the night before, to entice this new strange creature to fuck her. But the creature didn't give her time to do that...

Analyzing the heat waves emanating from the female's body, the lifeform had already figure out her anatomy and it knew exactly which openings to penetrate. And without wasting one more second, it shove the tentacle forward, entering Renee's pussy all the way to the bottom.

Malena heard Renee's loud moan but she didn't bother to check on her friend. She was busy looking at one tentacle surrounding her body, promising a night to remember. The appendages had a fleshy appearance so Malena deduced that this creature was not a plant but an animal. In fact, the tentacle looked similar to those of an octopus, only thicker and larger, much larger.

"You are really going to fuck me, aren't you?" Malena said in a soft voice.

The woman's pussy was twitching even before the appendage that circled around her upper leg touched her skin. She was breathing deeper than normal and her heart was beating fast. She wanted this so badly.

For a moment, she wondered if there was something wrong with her, wishing to be ravished by an alien monster, but then she remember her previous experience and stopped worrying altogether.

***

A moment later the orgy was in full gear. The girls' moans traveled far across the vast, open land but there was nobody to hear it. It was only them and the tentacle creatures. There were other strange plants around but they seemed inert and nonreactive.

The mind-blowing assault was everything that Renee expected, including a double penetration. The creature detected the woman's anal cavity and it hurried to penetrate that hole too. The aroused woman reached back and spread her ass-cheeks while she was screaming her lungs out.

This event was very different for the creature. It felt no joy, nor pain. It felt nothing. Its movements were driven by pure reproductive instinct. This species had learn in the course of millions of years that sexually aroused subjects meant more collaborative subjects. Therefore, they excelled in arousing techniques.

Right now, Renee was experiencing all that knowledge in her pussy and ass. The appendages churned and trashed inside of her body so savagely, so perfectly, that it was driving her insane with pleasure. It was hard to believe that this felt even better than the humanoids' cocks.

And Renee was not the only one. Malena looked up to the star-filled sky trying to cope with the madness that was happening between her legs. The tentacles moved so fast yet so carefully. They touched every sensitive nerve a thousand times every second without pause.

Malena stayed immobile, her muscles tensed, afraid that if she moved even one millimeter this wonderful sensation was going to disappear. She was so mistaken about this. The creature was not going to let her go before she was full to the brim with eggs and until then, Malena was going to remain on the verge of ecstasy.

While the ravaging continued, something happened with the portal. A new arrival. It was a small, bony creature the size of a cat. A scavenger. It was looking for food or any useful material to build a nest. It represented no danger for the girls and its presence would had been of no consequence if it wasn't for the fact that, after passing through the portal, it changed the connection; therefore, the destination. There was no longer a direct link between this place and Earth.

Unaware of her uncertain future, Renee moaned even louder when she felt warmth filling her entrails. She moved one hand to her belly when it began to bloat. The creature was cuming! It was ejaculating a huge amount of sperm inside of her, along with eggs. Dozens of eggs!

What the hell!! Renee thought through the haziness cause by unbearable bliss.

The night before, the excess of sperm had gushed out of her saturated cavities. This time, the tentacles prevented the eggs and fluid to escape, so the woman's abdomen kept growing, giving her the appearance of being pregnant.

Doing her best to overcome the pleasure she was feeling, Renee lifted her torso to see what was going on with her body. She could actually feel the little bumps formed by the eggs as they accumulated inside her belly. It was so weird... and exciting. Renee was about to cum.

"It is shoving egg inside of me! I am full of little eggs!!" Renee yelled with disbelief

As Renee threw her head back screaming in climax, Malena looked up to see what was happening to her friend. She gasped when she saw Renee's expanding belly. Was this possible? Was the creature pumping so much sperm inside of her that it was stretching her abdomen? These question were about to be answered in less than a minute.

"What is going on over there?!" Malena asked. She received no answer.

And then Malena felt it. First the hot fluid and immediately after, something else, heavier and in great quantities that saturated her belly.

One by one, the small eggs traveled fast through a tube inside the tentacle and emerged within the woman's cavities. Malena saw her own belly growing so fast that in a matter of seconds she appeared to be four months pregnant.

The little bony creature found Renee's panties lying around and thought they would be perfect for its nest. It searched nearby and found more of these delicate garments. While stealing the girls' clothes, the creature always kept its distance from the strange looking female that screamed in bliss a few meters away.

Renee's body was shaking violently as she rode her orgasm. The pleasure she was feeling was beyond her wildest dreams. She could feel the sperm and the eggs stuffing her vaginal cavity, her womb, her rectum and even her stomach. It was actually starting to hurt, but it hurt so good that she wished this would never end.

It came to a point where her body couldn't fit any more of the creature's offspring, yet the monster keep pumping more eggs and fluid inside of her. There was only one way out. Renee opened her mouth wide when she felt them rushing up her gullet.

All this happened while her orgasm refused to fade away. It became too much to bare. Renee was dimly aware that she was loosing consciousness.

Realizing that there was no more space inside the female to keep its offspring, the creature considered that its job was done and retrieved the tentacles. A mixture of eggs and seminal fluid was ejected from Renee's pussy and ass the same way it escaped from her mouth.

Renee felt the pressure within her loins starting to decreases as her cavities expelled the precious cargo. The eggs passing through her pussy lips felt so good that it prolonged her climax.

Watching Renee's ordeal, Malena had deduced that the creature was using their bodies as a vessels for distributing eggs. All this was so freaking arousing and maybe for this very reason, she wanted to help. When her body was full to the limit, the overwhelmed woman tightened her lips and covered her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds