• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Portal

She could feel the sperm and eggs in her throat but the creature was still forcing more of them inside. Then the inevitable happened. A large gob of cum erupted between her lips, followed by a couple of eggs.

Malena believed that she was not doing her job right but there was nothing she could do about it. Her climax was still going and she couldn't control her own body.

I can't hold th... them inside...

The astounded woman was jolting not only from her orgasmic contractions but also from the tentacles trashing within her cavities and the gargling reflex of the eggs passing through her throat.

In fact, sensing that its eggs were spraying to the ground was actually the signal that the creature needed to stop. Malena was doing her job perfectly.

***

A while later, both girls were barely conscious, laying on the floor surrounded by a pool of sperm and discarded eggs. Renee could remember when her orgasm started by she couldn't remember when it ended. She only knew that it lasted several minutes and it was the strongest ever. Her wonderful experience with the humanoids the night before paled in comparison to this one.

"God! This was so awesome!"

Malena's body jolted from time and time as some of the eggs escape her saturated pussy or her jammed ass. She felt her head spinning in the aftermath of her mind-blowing climax. She also felt completely relaxed and satisfied.

When they had enough time to recover, the girls stood up and walked closer to each other. Their bellies were still bloated but not as much as before.

"Can you believe this?" Malena said, "This fuck was even better than yesterday's!"

"Absolutely! It was incredible! But... what should we do with all the eggs in ours bellies?"

"I think we are meant to distribute them."

"We are? Distribute them where?"

"Everywhere I guess. Let's go back home first. Then we'll figure out what to do."

Malena looked around for her clothes but they were gone. Neither of them saw the little creature that stole them a while ago.

"Where the hell are my panties?" Malena asked, "Damned! We will have to go back naked, again."

Renee let out a soft gasped as another egg slid off her pussy and fell to the ground. "Ups, another egg slipped out of me."

The girls jumped through the portal and froze in place from the shock. They were not in the lab. They were not on Earth! The astounded women didn't understand what was happening. Was the portal broken? Did somebody reprogrammed it while they were fucking like crazy?

"Where the hell are we?!!" Renee asked alarmed.

"Holy crap!!" Was Malena's expression when she looked ahead.

A few meters away from them, a large creature that like looked like a dinosaur was yelling at another little creature identical to the one that stole the girls' clothes. Despite its prehistoric appearance, the creature seemed to be intelligent.

Acting almost by instinct, Malena jumped back through the portal and ended up in the same place as before, near the tentacle creatures. Then she jumped back to be with Renee.

The dinosaur-creature heard the girls arriving and approached slowly. He wasn't sure to which species they belonged but he was almost certain that they were females. He spoke using the most universal language he knew, hoping that they would answer back and then he could identify their origin.

"bja hgkgv"

"What is that thing?! He is making noises and coming straight at us," Renee said apprehensively.

"I... I don't know. If he gets any closer, we jump through the portal."

He actually had a funny appearance and did not seem menacing at all. Malena and Renee stayed put while they looked at him slowly approaching.

The electronic translator implanted in the creature's throat quickly recognized the speech patterns of the girls and his next words came out in perfect English.

"Hello. My name is Zorg. Where are you coming from? You are humans aren't you?"

"H..Hi. Yes, we are human. We want to go back home," Malena said.

"Can you help us?" Renee hurriedly asked.

The creature knew that humans had not been using the portal for long. In fact, they visited this planet for the first time just a few weeks ago. He quickly understood the situation. These females didn't know how to program the portal and they had no way to got back home.

Then, he saw one of the eggs slip out of Malena's pussy and this gave him an idea. A very naughty idea.

"Is that a Writher egg?" Zorg asked, "They are delicious. If you give them to me, maybe I can help you."

"Sure! We'll give them all to you," Malena exclaimed.

"And then you will help us get home, right?" Renee asked again.

"First the eggs, then we'll talk about it," Zorg responded.

The confused girls were excited that this creature was willing to help, but they didn't know how to get the eggs out of their bodies. They needed to get creative.

Malena and Renee had been best friends for many years and they had experimented kissing each other on the lips when they were younger, even though they had never been really intimate together. Strangely enough, at this moment they had the same idea at the same time. The only way to get all the eggs out of their bodies was to reach in and grab them.

"I will have to put my whole hand inside of you. Are you sure about this?" Renee asked, kneeling in front of her friend.

"It is the only way. We give him the eggs and then we go home," Malena answered.

It was an extreme solution but after the first encounter with the humanoids, something changed about the way the girls looked at sex. Nothing seemed beyond the limit. Nothing was impossible.

The fact that Malena was dripping wet with her own fluids, adding to the remnants of her previous ravishing, made it easy for Renee to shove her entire hand into the tight vaginal cavity.

"You are so tight! Your pussy is squeezing my hand," Renee exclaimed.

Neither of the girls would admit it at this point, but they were both excited with the idea of fisting each other. It was such a wild thing to do!

The creature watched attentively as Renee pushed her hand into her friend's body. Getting the eggs was not really important to him. He could get them at any market-place. He had other plans for this curvy, new arrivals.

Ummh! This females' body cavities are flexible. This is good.

Renee reached a few centimeters further and quickly found a bunch of eggs squirming around. They were so slippery that it was very difficult to grab them. Renee had to move her hand all over the tight place.

"I am touching them. But they are hard to grab!"

Malena did her best not to show the pleasure she was feeling but it was impossible. After a few seconds, her eyes rolled back while she moaned loudly.

Renee pulled her hand out holding a few eggs within her fingers. They counted only four. There were many more still inside.

"I only got four. I'll reach in again."

"Hmmg...Yes... There are more inside..." Malena whispered. Her pussy was twitching from the expectancy of having her friend's fist inside of her again.

"They look delicious. Get them all," Zorg commanded.

Renee shoved her hand further in this time. She pulled out a few eggs and then shoved it even deeper. She repeated the process several times until she was reaching almost elbow deep. She was so excited that she couldn't wait for her turn to be fisted.

"Wow! The eggs are so deep within your body. I have my entire forearm inside of you!"

Malena was going insane from this unbelievable sensation. Her best friend was fucking her with her entire arm. She wondered why they didn't think about doing this before? She was getting very close to climax.

"Yes! This is good. Shove all your arm inside," Zorg said. The creature was delighted by these females' commitment. He was truly enjoying the show.

With her legs shaking, Malena could barely remain standing as Renee pulled the last couple of eggs. Incredibly, she hadn't reach an orgasm yet and she was dying for it. But then she remembered that the tentacle-creature had deposited eggs in her ass too. This blissful experience was not over.

"These are the last ones. Now it's my turn!"

"Are you sure that these are all?" Zorg knew that the Writher creature always behaved the same way, and most likely, it had deposited eggs in every hole of these females.

Malena quickly answered Zorg's question about the eggs, eager to have Renee's hand back inside of her body. She turned around and bent forward saying...

"There are more eggs in my ass. We will get those for you too."

Shit! She is right. Renee thought, I'll have to wait a few more minutes for my turn.

Zorg was certain that Malena was horny enough to agree with his next proposal. "I have a better idea to get those eggs out of you. Get down on your hands and knees."

Malena was puzzled by the creature's request but all she needed to hear was "to get those eggs out". She was more than ready to comply.

Zorg waited until Malena was in position to extrude his hidden cock and both girls gasped when they saw it. It was the largest phallus they had seen in their entire lives. Malena wondered if the penetration was even possible, but her pussy gushed nonetheless.

"Oh my God! Look at the size of that thing!" Renee exclaimed.

I can do this! This cock will certainly make me cum. Malena thought.

Zorg moved forward without any hurry, knowing that he was holding all the cards. Malena's heart was beating fast but not because of fear. It was excitement. Having that massive cock inside of her body was something beyond her wildest dreams. Yet here she was. All this was real. The phallus was just a few centimeters from her ass.

"Please hurry. Fuck me with your big cock," Malena pleaded.

Malena felt the tip of the huge cock pressing against her sphincter and she jolted. For a brief second, she had second thoughts about doing it, but she still didn't move. Then, an instant later, the massive cock was inside of her! And it was stretching her anal cavity beyond belief.

The woman's ass had been already distended by the tentacle that ravished her moments ago, but the girth of Zorg's phallus was twice as big and the penetration felt like the entire world was pushing into her body.

"Arggh! It is in! His cock is inside of me!!"

Malena stared at the floor while the huge appendage entered a few centimeters deeper. The sensation was mind-blowing.

Renee rubbed her pussy rapidly while watching the creature's legs slowly moving forward, taking small steps. At the same time, she saw the enormous phallus disappearing inside of her friend's body. It was difficult to believe that Malena had already taken half his cock up her ass. Then she saw Malena's belly bulging and she knew how deep the phallus was. She rubbed her pussy faster.

Oh my God! How is she doing this?! I want it. I want him to fuck me too!

When his cock couldn't go any deeper, Zorg started moving her bulky hips back and forth, pumping Malena's body with surprising agility considering his size. Malena's slim frame was impaled so thoroughly that it moved along with the strokes, but there was enough friction to drive her inside with pleasure.

"Why don't you lay in front of your friend? She can take the eggs out of you while I take the eggs out of her," Zorg suggested to Renee.

Renee considered that this was the best idea ever. She couldn't just stay there touching herself while her friend got the ravishing of the century.

Malena stared intently at Renee's pussy while her friend laid in front of her, spread her legs wide and lifted her hips. It was very difficult to focus with Zorg's big cock plugged so deep in her ass.

"Now is my turn Malena. Do me!" Renee demanded with excitement.

Regardless that she couldn't think straight at the moment, Malena understood that returning the favor was the least she could do.

Renee shivered when she felt Malena's fingers touching her pussy lips and reaching a couple of centimeters inside. She was already dripping wet and no further lubrication was necessary.

"Yes!! Reach in and pull those eggs out of me. Fuck me with your whole arm."

Looking down at her crotch Renee could see the bulge in her abdomen, saturated with eggs. She couldn't wait to have Malena's hand pulling them out.

A moment later Renee had her wish fulfilled. Malena's forearm was almost elbow deep in her tight cavity while she moaned loudly from the overbearing sensation. To Malena, it was amazing to feel so many eggs churning around and yet it was so challenging to grab them. "I can...ughh.. feel them. I can feel the eggs!"

Malena pulled out her hand holding just five semi-transparent eggs. She knew there were dozens more still inside and she wondered if she would be able to pull them all out before reaching an orgasm that might drive her unconscious.

"Do it again please! Pull more eggs out!" Renee pleaded.

Malena keep shoving her arm into Renee's pussy while Zorg keep shoving his cock into Malena's ass. The overwhelmed woman was doing her best to hold back her climax but was losing the battle. She could feel a powerful orgasm building within her loins and she suspected that it was going to be devastating.

"I... am... cum...ing.." Malena yelled.

And she was not the only one. Zorg announced that he was about to cum too and Renee was not far behind.

"Get ready to receive my sperm, dear. I am cuming!" Zorg exclaimed.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Renee pleaded.

Zorg closed his eyes tightly while he reached his peak and his vast reserves of sperm initiated the journey from his male sac into Malena's frail body.

The shivering woman felt Zorg's phallus pulsating inside of her, then the warmth of his cum feeling her entrails and that was it. Her mind blanked out completely. With her arm still buried inside Renee's pussy, her orgasm hit her like a freight train. It was so intense that her body froze over while her mind crumbled under waves of pleasure that she was no able to comprehend.

Renee was right on the edge of climax. Malena's hand was still inside of her but it was not moving anymore. She wondered what was going on and the answer came quickly. A loud, gurgling sound preceded a large god of cum that erupted from Malena's gaping mouth.

What's happening?! Renee wondered in silence.

It took her a moment to understand what was happening, but it all became obvious when the white sperm splashed on her belly and chest. Zorg was pumping so much cum inside Malena's body that it was coming out of her mouth and it was expelling the eggs along with it. Renee thought it was a cleaver, super sexy solution.

"Holy crap! The eggs are coming out of your mouth! This is so hot!"

Still not reaching climax, Renee pulled back and watched Malena's unconscious body crumble to the ground. The overwhelmed woman still shivered at the rhythm of Zorg's non-stopping ejaculation, but her rolled-back eyes were a clear indication that her mind was gone, lost in a labyrinth of unbearable pleasure.

"This feels good. Your soft bodies are perfect receptacles for my cum," Zorg said happily.

"My belly is flat again. But there are more eggs inside of me," Renee assured, begging for more.

Considering that Malena had endured enough, Zorg slowly walked back retrieving his huge phallus from the unconscious woman. Renee watched with fascination as the remnants of sperm gushed from her friend's anus and spilled to the floor between her legs. She was certain that it was her turn and her pussy twitched just thinking about it.

And Zorg was ready for her. He turned his bulky body around and indicated Renee to go down on her hands and knees. It didn't sound like a command but more like a polite suggestion. In any case, Renee was more than happy to oblige. She couldn't get her eyes off the cum-smeared phallus while she plugged a finger into her ass. It felt so good and it was just a finger!

The ravishing that was coming next was going to be monumental.

"Step over here my dear female. It is your turn to deliver those eggs inside of you."

"Of course. I can't wait to give them to you."

Renee's breathing was agitated while she looked back at the approaching phallus. It was so much bigger up close. She was scared but her arousal was stronger than her fear.

"Are you ready to receive my cock?"

"I am ready. Please go slow, like you did with Malena."

Renee felt the huge appendage spreading her ass-cheeks and penetrating her body with ease. Zorg was so massive that her tightness was no obstacle for his hard, unyielding cock. He pushed deeper and deeper until Renee thought that the tip of his phallus was going to come out of her mouth.

Then, without any warning whatsoever, she reached a mind-blowing climax.

The same way it happened with Malena, the creature's cock was so tightly snuggled by Renee's cavity that his pumping motions rocked the woman's entire body, reducing the friction and prolonging the mating session.

Not that Renee was complaining about this. As soon as her first orgasm faded off, she could feel the next one already building inside of her.

Eventually Zorg reached his peak again and discharged an equally large amount of cum into Renee's packed body. The overwhelmed woman was in the midst of another orgasm when she sensed the hot fluid traveling up her throat and gushing between her lips. The stunned woman felt like she was nothing more than an extension of Zorg's cock. Like a living sheath created to keep his cock warm and ready to deliver his cum from her mouth whenever it was needed.

At this moment, knowing that her mind was slipping away, she understood why Malena had lost consciousness after experiencing the same treatment. This was absolute, utter bliss.

A moment later, Zorg was looking down at the two human females lying unconscious on his sky-deck and wondered if he had over do it. But the girls seemed fine. It was just a matter of waiting until they regained consciousness.

"Ups, I guess my cock was too much for them. I'll take a nap until they wake up."

He was no done with them yet. He was planning to assign a few more tasks to these sexy visitors before letting them go back to their home planet.

***

Malena woke up first. She didn't know where she was or what had happened, until she looked at Zorg sleeping nearby and she felt the soreness all over her body but particularly in her ass.

God! That was unreal! I wonder how I am still alive after being fucked like that... Then she looked at Renee, a couple of meters away, sleeping peacefully with her own pool of sperm accumulated between her legs and around her face. Oh! Renee fell unconscious too?

Malena woke Renee and the girls talked about the situation.

"Are you ok?" Malena asked her confused friend.

"Yeah, I guess...my ass hurts. Is Zorg sleeping? Should we wake him up so we can go home?"

"Mine hurts too! Can you believe we were able to take that monstrous cock inside our bodies?"

"Yes! It is unbelievable. Now we have something to tell our grand-kids... haha."

They had fulfilled their part of the deal and Zorg had promised to re-program the portal so they could go back to Earth. Now they couldn't decide if they should wake him up or wait.

The girls didn't suspect that Zorg was planning something very different for them.

When he woke, he informed Malena and Renee about his plans. He was fully aware that they had no choice but to do what he asked and they girls knew it too.

"Before I re-program the portal to take you home, I need you to do something for me," Zorg said.

"But we gave you the eggs," Malena complained, "That was the deal to let us go back to Earth."

"The deal has change," he responded harshly, "It is something very easy and mostly safe. Listen carefully..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds