• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Portal

The alien held her tighter, ignoring her orgasmic convulsions, and keep fucking her with the same unyielding stamina.

***

A couple of meters away, Renee was on her knees touching the ground with both hands. She came to the conclusion that this "soil" was definitely too hard to plant the seed.

The other humanoid approached Renee and the enthralled woman lifted her head to see a large phallus in front of her face. She gasped and her pussy twitched hard. Renee was confused about what to do or how to react.

But it didn't matter how empty Renee's mind was and how important was her "mission". Having that cock inside of her body was an instinct that took precedence over anything else. The charmed woman grabbed the phallus presented to her and extended her tongue to lick it. Her pussy was already dripping fluids to the ground between her legs.

"nice... cock" she said.

The humanoid felt the lips of the woman enveloping the head of his cock and he wondered if she would be able to swallow the entire thing. He placed his hand on the back of Renee's head and pulled. The long cock penetrated effortlessly into the woman's throat until her face was almost touching his crotch.

Renee didn't fight it. In fact, she put her hands away and let the alien handle her at will.

"Remember that the seed inside of this female is mine," Zorg said, avariciously.

Not caring about the seed at all, the alien started fucking Renee's face with short, hard thrusts, and every time his phallus was all the way in, her pussy twitched violently. Like Malena, it was very easy for her to reach climax and she was already on her way.

***

Malena, fully recovered from her first orgasm, was still bouncing on the humanoid's phallus. She let her arms swing freely as her lover smashed his cock into her body with full force.

***

With her mouth completely stuffed with alien cock, Renee ran out of air at the same instant she reached climax. Her muscular partner released her head and her body fell backward to the ground, shuddering out of control.

Renee laid flat on the ground, still jolting sporadically from her receding orgasm, and didn't notice that the alien was looming on top of her, aiming his cock at her vaginal entrance.

The humanoid plunged his cock to the hilt with the first stroke. Renee lifted her head violently while screaming in bliss. Her pussy was still very sensitive and it felt so overbearing that her orgasm rekindled instantly.

***

Nearby, Malena and her partner had change positions. Now he was lying on the floor and she was straddling his crotch, facing away from him. It was her turn to do the work and she was more than happy to oblige. She waved her hips back and forth as fast as she could, but his phallus was so big and so hard that she could only moved so much. It didn't matter. She felt like being in heaven.

The alien's expressionless face was misleading. He was enjoying this sex session almost as much as she was. He had abducted and mated with human females before, but this time was different. Malena willingness to please him made a huge difference compared to past experiences.

Malena's half-closed eyes opened wide when she saw another alien arriving through the portal. He looked identical to the other two and was staring back at her. In a matter of seconds, his small cock grew to match to others.

Another one!! They are going to fuck me in both holes! The aroused woman was already picturing herself pinned between the two aliens with one phallus in each hole.

While the new arrival approached the couple, Malena lifted her body, releasing the cock that had been lodged in her pussy and aimed it at her anus. She was not waiting to find out if these guys wanted to fuck her at the same time. She was going to do it herself.

Malena moaned loudly as the fat cock stretched her anal cavity and penetrated until her ass-cheeks rested on the alien's lap. Then she looked up at the other alien with pleading eyes, enticing him to join the action.

The humanoids were fully aware of Malena's intentions and they agreed with the idea. The second alien knelt on front of the aroused woman and he let her caress his cock. The alien beneath grabbed Malena's arm and pulled her back, forcing her to rest on top of his chest and expose her pussy to his friend.

The alien savagely shoved his cock into Malena's pussy and her wish came true. Once again she was being penetrated in both holes simultaneously by two large cocks. It felt wonderful. The second humanoid leaned forward, pushing his member to the bottom of the girl's pussy and Malena screamed in bliss, feeling both cocks as one huge penetration, stuffing her to the limit. At this moment, she concluded that there was no other way to have sex.

The trio got a rhythm very quickly. As the alien on top shoved his cock forcefully, swinging Malena's whole body backwards, the other alien pulled back his phallus, retrieving it almost all the way out of her ass.

When the girl's body swung the other way, the alien below plunged his phallus forward, stabbing it deeply into her body. Malena didn't have to do anything but enjoy the ride, hoping to remain conscious until both aliens ejaculated inside of her.

***

Malena was not the only one moaning loudly. Renee was still pinned against the floor while her partner smashed his cock into her pussy over and over. However, now that her orgasm had subsided, Renee's mind was wandering away, regaining focus on her mission. She needed to plant the seed.

Suddenly, the pleasure increased noticeably. Something else was going in her brain. The humanoid had his hand on Renee's head and a ray of bluish light was emanating from it, entering her skull.

"I can see you have started to fix her mind. Excellent!" Zorg said when he saw the light.

Renee wanted to enjoy the ravishing, but it was so difficult to concentrate. She had a task to complete and she was wasting time. But the alien's cock felt so good. It was all very confusing. The overwhelmed woman had no idea that the alien was using his powers to rearrange his mind to the way it was before the seed was implanted in her womb.

***

The aliens made no sound but their bodies shuddered violently as they discharged a large load of cum into Malena's pussy and ass. They were reaching climax!

Malena felt their cocks bloating, then she felt the warmth of their fluid spreading within her loins, then her mind went blank as she also exploded in bliss. Her legs and arms jolted violently while her head trashed back and forth without control. This was exactly what she expected from the ravishing. If she could form a single coherent thought, she would be thanking the aliens for this gift.

Zorg turned his attention to the matting threesome and was surprised to see that they all were climaxing at the same time.

"You are not planning to get her pregnant, are you?" he asked, a little concerned.

The alien removed his dick from Malena's body, letting some of his sperm squirt to the ground, and looked at his partner mending Renee's brain while eagerly fucking her pussy. He should assist in the process. The girls were keeping their end of the deal by letting them use their curvy bodies at will, so the least he could do was to help fixing Renee's screwed up mind.

Malena moaned softly when she felt the large cock sliding out of her twitching pussy, wishing they could stay inside of her for a while longer. Then she slouched on top of the humanoid beneath her, exhausted but satisfied.

***

Without removing his cock from her pussy and his hand from her head, the alien lifted Renee's frail body off the ground and pulled her on top of him. This way, his friend would be able to fuck her from behind and by doing this, facilitate the healing process.

"Don't forget about my seed. Be careful not to damage it," Zorg said again.

Renee was not sure what was happening until she felt another phallus poking at her anal entrance. She also felt tickles on the back of her head and a sudden rush traveled across her body. The pleasure was intensifying again! The overwhelmed woman moaned loudly, welcoming this new sensation.

The humanoid penetrated Renee's tight anal cavity, causing the entire woman's body to shiver in bliss.

"Don't overdo it or you will fry her brain," Zorg warned them. The humanoid just ignored him.

Renee's mind was a turmoil of conflicting sensations. The pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming, yet she still felt the need to plant the seed. To complete her mission. However, every passing second, this need lessened, giving way to absolute bliss.

A few minutes later, everyone was surrounding Renee. The third alien had removed his cock from Malena's ass and now was standing in front of Renee. His cock was dangling in front of the woman's face, ready to penetrate the only hole available.

Malena had approached the mating foursome, watching perplexed as bluish electric rays circled around her friend's skull. Unconsciously, her left hand moved to her pussy, which was still tingling from the fantastic ravaging, leaking remnants of sperm.

"What are you doing to her?" Malena asked.

"They are repairing her brain," Zorg answered.

When the third alien shoved his cock into Renee's mouth and added his blue energy to the others, Renee's brain snapped! Everything became a white void. Everything was bliss. Bliss was everything.

The girl's eyes rolled back completely. There were no thoughts about planting the seed anymore. There was no mission. There was only sex. Only pleasure. Infinite pleasure. Renee climaxed harder than ever before.

Watching her friend shuddering out of control, with her body and mind completely possessed by the aliens, Malena remembered her first encounter with the robot-humanoids a few days ago. She had been mind-controlled the same way Renee was being brainwashed right now. The aroused woman rubbed her pussy faster. It didn't matter that she had just reached a body-wrecking orgasm. She was so horny that a new orgasm was building fast within her loins.

"This is so freaking hot!"

Meanwhile, Renee's climax seemed to have no end.

It didn't take long before Malena reached her peak again. Her orgasm was not nearly as strong as the one she experienced moments ago, but it felt great nonetheless. Her pussy twitched hard, gushing to the floor while her legs shook violently, threatening to let her fall to the hard floor.

"Hehe... you are a very naughty girl Malena. You made yourself cum again so fast," Zorg said with amusement.

Both girls were still trembling when the humanoids ejaculated inside of Renee. The overwhelmed woman barely noticed, since her mind was at the highest point of ecstasy she could ever imagine.

While they climaxed, the aliens discharged not only their sperm but also their entire reserves of blue energy into Renee's brain. If this was not going to fix her mind, nothing will.

***

One by one, the humanoids moved back, pulling their cocks from Renee's cozy cavities. Malena, resting on the ground after her climax subsided, watching fascinated as the sperm accumulated inside of friend gushed from her mouth and ass at the same time.

Wow! That's a lot of cum.

Renee's mind was still not processing anything but incredible pleasure. Even though she could sense that this wonderful bliss was coming to an end.

A couple of minutes passed and Renee was still on the ground. She had intermittent spasms as her body came down from heaven. Suddenly she started waving her hips up and down and her moans became louder. Everyone was looking at her, but Malena was the only one with no clue of what was happening.

"She is still having orgasmic convulsions. That is good," Zorg said.

"What is happening to her?" Malena asked, receiving no answer.

Then, with a squishy sound, the large seed that had been lodged in her body ended the journey through her vaginal cavity and was forcefully expelled to the ground between her legs.

"Wow! The seed came out of her!" Malena exclaimed.

Malena finally understood why Renee was still shuddering. The seed was huge and it most had felt wonderful is it moved within her friend's tight pussy.

***

The humanoids said a few words to Zorg and started walking away. The human females had been very accommodating and they were pleased with the experience. In return, they had attempted to heal Renee's brain. It was still uncertain if it worked or not, but they didn't care either way.

Okay. This large seed is our ticket back home. I just hope Renee is cured. Malena thought.

Malena picked up the seed from the ground and offered it to Zorg. For an instant, she felt compelled to shove it inside of her own pussy and let Zorg pull it our of her, but that would be too selfish. She needed to get Renee home as soon as possible.

"I believe this is what you wanted. Can you help us get home now?" Malena said.

"Of course. You kept your end of the deal and I'll keep mine. By the way, you are welcome to come back any time you want." Zorg responded.

Meanwhile, Renee was finally regaining consciousness. It took her a moment to recognize where she was. This was Zorg's place. She wondered how she got here and why there was so much sperm all around her body. Whatever had happened, she felt tired but incredibly good.

"Where am I?"

***

Later that night, the girls were back in Malena's room. They managed to sneak through the portal one more time without being seen.

"So, you don't remember anything?" Malena asked sitting on her bed, beside Renee.

"I remember the creature's tentacle waving around me and after that, everything was a blur. You are saying that the plant-thing placed a seed inside of me? And I wanted nothing more than to plant it somewhere else?"

"Yes. That's the seed that Zorg wanted so badly. Luckily, you pushed it out after... you know... the orgy."

"One thing I do remember. Pleasure! So much incredible, absolute pleasure!!"

"So... what should we do now?"

***

It took a while but Renee's skillful tongue drove Malena over the edge one more time. Malena gushed all over Renee's face as her legs trembled at either side of her head, following the rhythm of the orgasmic spasms.

Renee discovered that after her experience with the aliens, her libido was in constant overdrive. Even without touching herself, just licking Malena's pussy, she was close to climaxing.

Malena's hand felt wonderful as moved in and out of Renee's pussy, sometimes sinking so deep that it reached her womb. Renee had cum two times already and she was nearing her third orgasm.

Her pussy is twitching so hard that it is crushing my hand. This is amazing!

But regardless of how good it felt, there was something missing. She wanted more that Malena's hand. She felt incomplete.

When Renee told Malena about her feelings, worrying that her best friend might feel offended, she was very happy to know that Malena felt the same way. No matter how good they made each other feel, there was always something missing.

The reason was obvious. They both craved alien cocks. There was only one solution to extinguish the fire that consumed their loins.

"The orgasms we get with those creatures are beyond belief."

"I love the way they take control of me."

***

The next day, after the scientists were home and the portal's chamber was empty, two curvy figures walked through the door, naked and ready for anything.

"I can't believe we are doing this again!" Renee whispered.

"Yes, and it is going to be awesome."

"Where are we going this time?"

"I have no idea. Zorg gave me the codes for different destinations and he said that these were safe for us. Are you ready?"

"Absolutely. Let's go!!"

"I am so freaking horny already."

"Me too. I can't wait to have a large alien cock in..."

Malena and Renee jumped through the portal with the confidence that whatever was waiting for them at the other side, was going to be fantastic.

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Portal
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds