Portfolio for Gina

Hope to see you--every hard inch of you--soon,

Gina

So that brings us to May 8, 2001, the date for the fourth session. When Andy and Gina arrived, Marcus, Dick, Walt and I were sitting in my office. Walt was the cameraman, I was the director and also acted in Acts 1 and 3, during which I also got to fuck her. Marcus, Dick, and of course Gina were the main characters. Andy was the sole spectator and the entire audience.

We discussed our roles and resolved any questions about our characters, then we all stated that we were ready. Gina looked hot in her halter-top, miniskirt, and heels, but I could see the tension in her face, Only later did I realize her facial expression reflected the tension she felt from arousal rather than fright.

When everybody was in place, I said, "This is a complete run through. No stopping. No retakes. If we have to, we'll reshoot some parts later. Here we go. Take one.".

The Fashion Show Changing Room.

ACT 1

SCENE 1:

An office with a casting couch, a desk, two bottles of wine chilling in an ice bucket. Kirk, Marcus, and Dick are talking when Gina knocks on the door. Kirk and Dick are wearing suits. Marcus is wearing very tight pants showing the outline of his huge cock and a shirt with the top 3 buttons undone. Gina is wearing a low cut halter-top, a miniskirt, and high-heels. Dick and Marcus are sitting on the couch; Kirk is sitting at his desk. Kirk, Dick and Marcus are professional porno industry actors, Gina has never been fucked in front of anyone, let alone in front of a camera.

KIRK:

Stands and walks to door while Dick and Marcus stand.

Hello Gina. It's nice to see you again. You look great.

Kisses Gina on cheek then stands back.

I'd like you to meet Marcus.

GINA:

Hello Marcus. How are you?

MARCUS:

Fine, Gina. It's nice to meet you.

Marcus kisses cheek.

KIRK:

And this is Dick.

GINA:

Hello Dick. It's nice to meet you.

DICK:

You too Gina. Kirk was right. You do look great.

Dick kisses cheek.

GINA:

Thank you Dick.

KIRK:

Dick will play the part of a fashion designer and Marcus will be your leading man. Please come in and sit down. I need to ask you a few questions before we get started.

GINA:

I'm nervous. I've never auditioned for anything except my high school plays.

KIRK:

You'll be fine. Would you like some wine to relax you?

GINA:

Please. I don't want to have it affect my performance, but it would be nice to calm my jitters a little.

KIRK:

I think we'll share one with you Gina.

Kirk pops cork and pours a glass for everybody.

Gina let me know when your glass is empty. We want you to be comfortable.

GINA:

I don't want to get drunk, just to relax

KIRK:

Understood. I need to ask you a few questions. No need to be nervous. The camera isn't going yet.

GINA:

OK.

KIRK:

First, do you have any objection to working with Marcus? He will be kissing you and touching you.

GINA:

How much touching?

KIRK:

Is your question about the touching or who is doing the touching?

GINA:

What do you mean?

KIRK:

Marcus is a black man. Do you have any problem with that?

GINA:

No that's not what I'm concerned with.

KIRK:

Do you find Marcus attractive?

GINA:

Yes. He's very handsome.

MARCUS:

Thank you. You're beautiful too.

GINA:

Thank you Marcus.

KIRK:

Gina, you will be modeling several revealing fashions. Marcus will be your dressing room aide helping you change clothes during a fashion show. Dick will be dropping in now and then to check your appearance. Will you be able to continue acting if we all see you nude?

GINA:

Oh god, this is much more than I had anticipated.

KIRK:

Marcus will be kissing and touching you while you are nude. You will have to act like it is turning you on.

GINA:

How much touching?

KIRK:

Heavy petting. He'll be touching your breasts and your vagina.

GINA:

I'd better have another glass of wine. I'm very nervous again.

KIRK:

Sure. You will be wonderful. Just be yourself. I selected this script for you, so you don't have to speak with an accent or become somebody you're not.

GINA:

Can I read the script?

KIRK:

Of course. We'll leave you alone for a half-hour or so. Help yourself to the wine while you read it. When you've finished we'll try it. I'd like to see how well you can remember lines from a quick study. If it doesn't turn out right, we'll do it again tomorrow after you've had a chance to really study your lines.

Gina begins to read the short script, and the men leave the office .

SCENE 2:

Men move to a kitchen area with a table and chairs and a refrigerator. They all open a beer.

KIRK:

What do you guys think?

MARCUS:

I can't wait. She's beautiful.

DICK:

I agree. She's a fox. I wonder if she's a good fuck.

KIRK:

Hopefully we'll all find out. Marcus it's up to you. You've got to turn her on so much she'll let us all fuck her.

MARCUS:

I get all the tough jobs around her. It's still a racist society.

DICK:

Laughing

Tote that barge, lift that bale.

KIRK:

Laughing

Even if you soften her up enough to let us fuck her, she'll be disappointed. Will she be able to take your cock, Marcus?

MARCUS:

Laughing

It would be better for you guys if she can't. Then she'll be turned on and you'll get some tight pussy.

DICK:

Hey, it's not like we're small. We both have a good 7".

MARCUS:

I guess you're right. When you put yours together, they are longer than mine.

KIRK:

How discouraging. But I like it. I have a quick trigger anyway, and when you loosen it and deposit a load to decrease the friction even more, I can last a lot longer. I wouldn't mind just following you around and getting sloppy seconds all the time.

DICK:

I like it too, so I guess we have it set up the right way. It turns me on to watch you fuck them first. They turn to putty. I'll buy some of that when you figure out what it is.

KIRK:

Let's see if she's ready for some of that Marcus Magic.

Guys return to office. Gina is reading the last page of the script.

SCENE 3:

Back in the office. Kirk holds up empty wine bottle and looks toward Gina knowingly. She has had almost half a bottle of wine since they left. He opens a second bottle and pours wine for everybody.

KIRK:

So what do you think, Gina? Can you act like you're being sexually attracted to Marcus while the fashion show is going on?

GINA:

I guess I'm ready to try. I'm much more relaxed now.

Gina holds up her full wineglass and drains it

KIRK:

Since I'm the director of this audition, let's go over a few things.

GINA:

Sure. I was hoping we would.

KIRK:

You need to start like all supermodels. Arrogant, conceited, haughty, bitchy. Treat Marcus like dirt but suck up to Dick. Then make shitty comments about Dick to Marcus as soon as he leaves.

GINA:

That's what I thought. Then as Marcus touches me, I fight my own lust until he dominates me and my true submissive nature emerges?

KIRK:

That's perfect. You need to act like what Marcus is doing to you is so arousing that you can't resist.

GINA:

How do you want me to act when Dick touches me to "adjust things just a bit?"

KIRK:

Initially, act like you don't even notice it. As it continues and after Marcus has excited you, moan a little when he touches you. You want us to believe you are so turned on that anybody could touch you and you would like it.

GINA:

Should I look at him when Marcus is feeling me while I'm naked?

KIRK:

Yes. Try to let him know that he can have you too when Marcus is finished.

GINA:

Okay. I think I have the basic idea. I'm ready.

ACT 2

A dressing room with racks of clothes, a chair. mirrors on two walls, and a curtain for a door. Lots of background noise, occasionally comments that can be deciphered from other models walking by. Ahmad and Claudia are in the room when Monsieur D'Arbien enters.

CAST: Claudia………………………..Gina Ahmad………………………..Marcus Monsieur D'Arbien…………...Dick

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN :

Hello Claudia. You look beautiful as usual.

CLAUDIA:

Thank you Monsieur D'Arbien. You are always so nice to me.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Let's go over the show quickly. Everything's in order. We'll start with these gowns, then move to the casuals, then the swimwear, then the lingerie. The shoes for each are directly underneath the clothes. No underwear for anything. I don't want any lines.

CLAUDIA:

Of course, sir.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Ahmad will assist you. He'll get everything off and on without disturbing your perfect face and hair. Won't you Ahmad?

AHMAD:

Yes sir. I'll keep everything in perfect order too. It will be hung back up in the order she wore it.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

And you'll make sure it doesn't get wrinkled as she puts it on?

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Check to insure there are no hems folded over. No hanging threads.

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Perfect. Let's make sure the first one fits. We want to start with no problems.

Claudia strips her halter, skirt and panties in a very businesslike manner, then stands naked waiting for Ahmad to hold the gown for her to step into it. She acts as though being nude is an everyday occurrence, which it is. Monsieur D'Arbien and Ahmad stop to stare at her shaven pussy.

CLAUDIA:

Hurry. Monsieur D'Arbien is busy.

AHMAD:

Sorry. Please step into this. There. Now the shoes. Do you want to sit each time when I slip on the shoes?

CLAUDIA:

Of course.

She sits in the only chair in the dressing room. Ahmad holds her calves as he slips off one pair of shoes and slips on another. Claudia stands.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

You look delicious. Here, let me adjust things just a bit.

Claudia stands patiently as he runs his fingers along every hem in the gown. His fingers graze her breasts and her legs.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Ahmad, feel this. Can you feel the seam not lying flat right here?

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

If it's an inside seam like this one, you may have to take it off to correct it. I think I can reach this one without removing the gown though.

Monsieur D'Arbien pulls the top of the gown out enough to slip his hand inside to fix the seam running vertically under her left armpit. His arm rubs over Claudia's tits as he smoothes the hem.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Okay, you're set. We're about 20 minutes away. Don't let the gown get wrinkled by sitting on it.

CLAUDIA:

Of course sir. Thank you.

Monsieur D'Arbien leaves the room. Claudia waits until she can hear him in another room.

CLAUDIA:

quietly

That asshole just did that to get a cheap feel.

AHMAD:

The seam wasn't right. I felt it.

CLAUDIA:

I should have taken it off. Look at my nipples now.

AHMAD:

They are gorgeous. It looks like you may have enjoyed what he did.

CLAUDIA:

How dare you? Just do your job and keep your mouth shut.

AHMAD:

Yes ma'am. I didn't mean any harm.

Claudia doesn't answer. Claudia paces awaiting the show while Ahmad hangs up Claudia's street clothes. Eventually Monsieur D'Arbien tells the girls to line up and the show is on. Claudia returns shortly.

AHMAD:

Sit down, I'll remove your shoes. Then stand and I'll remove your gown, put on a new gown, then sit and I'll put your new shoes on. While you wait I'll check your clothes.

Claudia doesn't say anything, but does as Ahmad directs. He feels all the hems and seams just as Monsieur D'Arbien had until she has to leave again. The curtain/door to her changing room remains open the entire time so Claudia can watch for the girl she follows. The process continues through four gowns, but the fifth has an inside seam folded.

AHMAD:

There's another seam crooked. Do you want me to remove the gown to fix it?

CLAUDIA: We don't have time. Just fix it.

Ahmad stands behind Claudia to slide his hands inside the front part of her gown. His hand presses tightly against her tit to fit inside the tight bodice. He straightens the seam and notices how erect her nipples are again. He starts getting hard and Claudia notices but doesn't say anything. Claudia goes through all the casual wear without a problem, although as Ahmad checks each seam his fingers graze her tits on every top and her cunt on two of the pairs of shorts. He gets harder and harder until his cock is sticking out the top of his pants, but still covered by his tucked in shirt. Claudia doesn't say anything, but her nipples remain erect and her pussy appears wet each time she strips. Claudia returns from modeling the last set of casuals.

AHMAD:

We need to change the order we do things for the rest of the show. Just sit down and I'll do everything while you're seated.

CLAUDIA:

Great. That's a whole lot easier.

AHMAD:

You'll have to lift up to let me remove the bottoms.

CLAUDIA:

I suppose you'll have to check the hems on the bottoms.

AHMAD:

Yes. Spread while I do. Don't fight me like you did on the shorts. It's my job.

CLAUDIA:

It's just that you touch everything.

When Claudia returns the next time, Monsieur D'Arbien steps in the room with her. She sits and Ahmad strips her shoes and bikini bottoms. He is removing her top when Monsieur D'Arbien speaks. She has a sheen of sweat from her exertions.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Claudia, those guys are loving your nipples like that. Can you keep them erect for the rest of the show? Pinch them each time. Ahmad, if they aren't poking out like that, you help her. Rub her nipples a little bit each time.

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

Claudia tweaks her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Ahmad watches.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Claudia how does that feel? You like it don't you?

CLAUDIA:

Yes, Monsieur D'Arbien.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

You are going to help me sell a lot of suits today. Ahmad, insure they stay up like that.

Ahmad continues to feel her up in front of Monsieur D'Arbien

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

Ahmad releases her tits, then slips her bottoms, top, and shoes on. Monsieur D'Arbien catches her arm as she passes, then pinches both her nipples through the flimsy top. She has to trot to catch her place in line. As she returns to the dressing room, Ahmad gives her new directions.

AHMAD:

Sit down and I'll take off your clothes. Then spread your legs so I can move between them and suck your nipples. I don't want them to go down. You heard what Monsieur D'Arbien said.

CLAUDIA:

Oohh god, I can't believe this is happening in the middle of a show.

AHMAD:

Believe it. Next time I'm going to give you a vibrator. That will help keep those nipples up.

CLAUDIA:

Mmmm. I'm going to be so wet that it will show through the bottoms.

AHMAD:

Probably. Everybody will know how turned on you are then. They might even be able to smell it.

Again, Claudia has to hustle to reach her point in line. This time she also hustles to get back into the dressing room. Ahmad strips her, inserts two fingers into her sopping cunt, and sucks a nipple. Monsieur D'Arbien walks in just in time to hear her.

CLAUDIA:

Oohhh god I don't want to go out again.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Only five more times. This is perfect. Ahmad, keep her turned on while she models the lingerie. Buyers will be fighting to place orders. Don't let her miss a turn.

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

Ahmad slips the last swimsuit on, a one piece thong that displays her ass totally.. She is wet on both sides of the thong bottom and Ahmad doesn't wipe it off. Monsieur D'Arbien stops her and finger fucks her for a second before she gets in line. Claudia hustles back into the dressing room again, and willingly spreads her legs as far as she can. Ahmad lowers his mouth to her cunt and reaches up to pinch her nipples. She watches as he makes long, wet swipes with his tongue from her asshole all the way through the end of her slit.

CLAUDIA:

Oooohhh god ooh honey that feels sooo good. I'm so hot honey. They could all see how wet I was Ahmad.

AHMAD:

They will be able to see even more this time Claudia. Any straight guy out there will want to stick his cock in your cunt.

CLAUDIA:

Ooooohhh god I'm almost ready to come.

Ahmad stops licking and slips the bikini briefs on, then holds the baby doll nightgown for her to stand and let him put it on. No seams had been checked in a long time

AHMAD:

No time. Here, slip this on. Ok, go. GO.

Claudia returns to the dressing room but is carrying the baby doll so she is nude except for the sheer panties. Ahmad strips her panties just as Monsieur D'Arbien enters the room again.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Claudia, you love being turned on in front of all those people don't you?

CLAUDIA:

Oooohhhh god I'm so bad. I could see their eyes focus on my cunt and I loved it.

Ahmad doesn't lick her cunt this time, but rather pulls her tight against his steel hard cock as he tongues her nipples. Claudia looks at Monsieur D'Arbien as Ahmad dry fucks her.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Ahmad, get her ready. Only three more.

AHMAD:

Yes sir.

Claudia wears a long sheer nightgown, but no panties. She holds the nightgown in her hand on her way back to the dressing room. Monsieur D'Arbien is standing at the doorway and she hands him her nightgown as she passes him. She sits in the chair and throws both legs over the arms.

AHMAD:

Pull out my cock, baby. I want you to see what's going to fuck you after you've shown your pussy to all these people two more times.

CLAUDIA:

Mmmmm, I'm so hot. I can't wait.

Claudia unzips Ahmad and lowers his pants so his long cock is directly in front of her face

CLAUDIA:

Oooohhh god it's huge. It will never fit.

AHMAD:

In your cunt? It will, but suck it first you slut.

She pulls it up to her mouth and sucks hard while she stares at Monsieur D'Arbien in the doorway. Her eyes sparkle as she lowers one hand to her cunt and spreads it for Monsieur D'Arbien

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Claudia, I hate to stop this but you've got to go.

Ahmad slips on a pair of silk panties with a mesh crotch and a lace bra. She almost missed her turn one more time. Ahmad continues to stand with his pants around his ankles. Monsieur D'Arbien moves into the room

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Ahmad, she hates to leave, but when she gets out there she loves it. You should see her. She looks men in the eye and smiles at them. She bends over so everyone can see her tits. She struts and jiggles and bounces. It's almost like a strip show.

AHMAD:

This next one is great then. It doesn't hide a thing. It would look even better without the top.

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

Do it. Give me that top.

Ahmad hands it to Monsieur D'Arbien, who stuffs it in a pocket. He just barely makes it before Claudia walks in nude. Monsieur D'Arbien stops her for a second and inserts two fingers in her very wet pussy. She moans before he releases her. She sits and begins to grab Ahmad's cock

AHMAD:

Not this time. Sit back. I'm going to put my cock in your pussy before you go out one last time.

Marcus places the tip of his huge cock at the entrance to her cunt and moves it up and down stroking her clit

CLAUDIA:

Oooohhhh god oooohhh do it.

AHMAD:

Do what? Tell me exactly.

CLAUDIA:

Put your huge cock in my cunt.

AHMAD:

Relax baby.

Ahmad pushes hard, and even as wet as Claudia is and as much precum as Ahmad generated, he has a difficult time getting started. Finally, the head pops through the opening and Ahmad makes significant progress with each stroke. Claudia looks at Monsieur D'Arbien while Ahmad bottoms out

MONSIEUR D'ARBIEN:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds