Portfolio for Gina

Shit. There goes Angela. You follow her Claudia.

Ahmad pulls out and slips the tiny thong on Claudia

AHMAD:

Go.

CLAUDIA:

Where's my top.

AHMAD:

No top. GO.

Claudia scampers to catch up. Monsieur D'Arbien also leaves. Ahmad sits and strips himself, then strokes his cock a few times. The applause is tremendous, and Monsieur D'Arbien is on the runway to take his bows and schmooze the buyers. Claudia returns and climbs atop Ahmad. She slips it into her cunt and moans as it enters

KIRK:

Cut. That was beautiful. Come in my office and we'll look at it. We may need to do it again tomorrow Gina.

Marcus stands and lifts Gina off his cock

ACT 3

Gina and Marcus are still nude as they enter Kirk's office. Kirk leans against the front of his desk; Dick, Gina, and Marcus sit on the couch. Kirk opens a new bottle and pours a glass for everybody. Walt brings in the tape and loads it, then leaves.

KIRK:

That was hot. Gina, you didn't follow the script a few times, but what you said may have been an improvement. Let's look at it.

Kirk dims lights. The images are projected on a large screen in back of Kirk's desk. Kirk walks behind the couch carrying the remote

KIRK:

Stops video.

That was great Gina. When Dick made the seam adjustments and your nipples were supposed to harden, they did.

GINA:

That wasn't acting.

Kirk starts tape again. It runs for a few minutes. Marcus is not watching the tape. Gina notices his eyes are on her pussy. She spreads her legs so he can see better

KIRK:

Stops tape

Gina look how wet you are right here. All Marcus did was check the seams of those shorts.

GINA:

That's easy for you to say. His finger touched my clit twice.

KIRK:

You are so responsive. That's great in this business.

Starts tape. Marcus begins to stroke Gina's thigh. She keeps her legs spread as fully as possible. Marcus' cock is fully hard again

KIRK:

Stops tape

See how easily he slipped two fingers into your cunt Gina.

GINA:

I was so ready. I loved it when he did. Oooohhh god ooohhh yeessss.

Marcus slips his fingers into her cunt while she speaks. He lowers his mouth to hers and begins to kiss her passionately while he finger fucks her. Dick reaches out to fondle one tit and Kirk reaches from behind the couch to feel the other one. Gina grabs Marcus' cock and strokes it with energy. Kirk doesn't restart the tape

DICK:

She feels like she has a fever. Her tit is on fire.

KIRK:

Fuck her Marcus.

GINA:

Ooohhh god yes oohh fuck me Marcus honey.

MARCUS:

I will baby. Tell me what you want.

GINA:

Ooooohhh god honey I want your cock. I want your cock in my cunt.

MARCUS:

What about Dick and Kirk? They're horny too.

GINA;

What about them?

MARCUS:

They want to fuck you too. If you want my cock, you'll have to take their cocks too.

GINA:

Oooohhhh god I'll do whatever you want. Just fuck me.

MARCUS:

So they can fuck you too?

GINA:

Ooohhh god yes, they can all fuck me. I'm so hot.

MARCUS:

Hold on baby.

Marcus plunges his 12" cock to the depth of her cunt in one powerful stroke, then sets up a slow, full length rhythm.

GINA:

Ooohhh god that feels so good. I've never been fucked so deep…ooohhh god fuck me fuck me.

MARCUS:

Tell me when you're going to come. I'm going to blast a gallon of come inside your hot slick cunt.

GINA:

Ooohhh god ooohhh I'm almost there….oohhh I love your cock…ooohhh god oooohhh shit I'mmmm coming.

MARCUS:

Here I come baby.

Both spasm uncontrollably through powerful and extended orgasms. Marcus withdraws and Kirk enters her sloppy cunt. The smell of come permeates the office, and stringy come connects Gina's cunt to several spots on the couch.

KIRK:

Play with your cunt while I fuck you. After Marcus, you won't be able to feel me. Uuunnngg damn I love fucking a used cunt.

GINA:

I can feel you, but….oohhh god I'm such a slut….I am going to touch my clit while you fuck me.

DICK:

Since you're such a slut, suck my cock.

Gina is fucked in her cunt and her mouth from several positions. Dick and Kirk change places twice before they unload on her face together. Gina comes at least 5 times while they are fucking her then Marcus slides back into her cunt. All three men come twice during about a 25 minute interval, and Gina comes many, many times.

THE END

Marcus and Dick dressed while Gina and I sat on the couch waiting for Andy to join us. He rushed in and immediately shook my hand. Then he spoke to his gorgeous naked wife.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Gina, my love, I'm so proud of you."

"Are you ok with it, honey? You know I worried so much about whether you would still love me."

"I love you even more, but I know I'll never be able to satisfy you by myself ever again."

"It's one of the things I worried about, honey. You know how much I love being fucked."

"I'm not complaining. I love sharing you. Can you go once more? I'm about to die."

"Ooohhh honey, I'm sorry. You know I will always have room for you. Let me help with your pants."

"Just lay back. It won't take much." Andy dropped his pants to reveal a cock red and visibly pulsing with each heartbeat. He dropped to his knees and thrust his cock into her cum-filled, sloppy cunt with one violent motion.

"Oooohhhh god honey I love how you fuck me. Stroke your cock in my nasty cunt." Gina wrapped her legs around his back and humped back with every ounce of strength left in her, then reached up to grab his head and passionately kiss her husband. It was an act of love, not lust

"Uunnnggg shit I'm already there love." Andy had pumped no more than 10 or 15 times before he lost it, and his body spasmed with the violence of a mild seizure. I watched his eyes roll back in his head, and the pleasure was clear in the way his facial muscles strained. His orgasm lasted at least a full minute, maybe two. I was happy that what we had done to his beautiful wife was able to cause such rapture, and my guess was that it was the kind of bliss that he would want to try to repeat.

"Mmmm honey that was a good one for you. I'm sorry I didn't come this time."

"Gina, I barely got in you love. I'll fuck you tonight and you can come then." He turned to look at me while his cock softened inside her overflowing cunt.

"So how did she do? Do you think she'll need to repeat her audition before we send it in?"

I love my job. "Yes, she will."

* * * * *

I treat all feedback as the gift of your time to me. I treasure every response, especially those with input on how my writing could improve your interest level.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds