Prison Pet Pt. 02

"First I rubbed my face in your titties. Then I licked and sucked on your nipples while I started fingering you. Next, I licked your pussy until your cum was all over my face."

"Listen to what an obedient little whore she is now! Bitch, I want you to take your clothes off for everyone. Do it seductively. Give us a striptease." It seemed like an odd request, but Erica immediately began dancing around and teasing lifting her shirt up. Erica had always been a little bit of an exhibitionist. In high school track, she used to dance sexily and flash boys on the team at meets all the time. Erica pulled her shirt over her head and surprised many of her onlookers when she wasn't wearing a bra. Erica turned around and began shaking her ass in front of the women. Erica was starting to get turned on by all the onlookers, especially when they started clapping for her. Erica pulled her pants down so her crack was exposed and shook her ass back and forth.. After bouncing her ass around a little bit more, Erica bent over and pulled her pants down to her ankles. After stepping her feet out of the pants she spread her cheeks wide so that every woman could see her pussy and asshole.

The room was practically in a frenzy now. Erica had every woman in the shower in the palm of her hands and could have had any of them if she wanted.. Erica let them know who was the only one who could truly have her by sashaying over to Roxie and getting on her knees in front of her. Roxie smiled at Erica and then surprised by grabbing her hair roughly. Roxie pulled Erica's hair back until Erica was looking straight up at her. "I believe you have insulted me several times since we became acquainted. What all did you call me?"

"I-I called you a cow. And a cunt. I said I was disgusted by you. I spit in your face. I am so sorry, Mistress. You are the most beautiful mistress I could ever have. Please punish me."

"Open your mouth." After Erica did so, Roxie hacked and then spat right in Erica's mouth. When Roxie ordered her to swallow, Erica did so dutifully. Roxie slapped Erica hard on both sides of her face. "Stand up. Put your hands against the wall and bend over. We all want to see that glorious ass." Erica placed her hands against the wall and slowly pushed her ass out as she bent over. Her pussy was visible between the gap in her thighs. Roxie took her outstretched hand and smacked Erica's ass as hard as she could. Erica yelped and said, "Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?"

Roxie smacked her again, just as hard. "Are you going to apologise for calling such hurtful things?"

"I am so sorry, Mistress. I will never do that again. Please punish me again."

Roxie smacked her ass again. "Harder!" Erica yelled. Roxie smacked Erica again on an asscheek that was starting to turn a pink-red. "Harder!" Erica yelled again. Roxie geared up her swing for a few seconds while the other women laughed. Roxie began to her swing arm fast at Erica and slowed down at the last second so that she gave Erica's bum a soft pat. The women in the shower cackled as Erica wiggled her ass as she was denied the pain that brought her so much pleasure.

"What are you?"

"I'm your little cunt pet."

"Hmmm." Roxie said. "I am a generous woman. I love to share. But I think we only have about five minutes left if we all still want to get clean. With over twenty girls in here, that doesn't leave us much time. Line up, Ladies! Erica is going to stay in this position for the next five minutes and you will each have a couple seconds to do as you wish. Have your fun and then please let the next girl have her turn."

The women lined up and Erica tried to stay as still as possible while they took their turns. The first few didn't really seem to be into it. They only patted Erica's ass or gave a cheek a pinch before getting out of line. A few smacked her ass which caused Erica to let out a moan. The next girl stuck her finger's in Erica's pussy and fingerfucked her for a few seconds. Erica looked back and saw that it was a naked Tammy fingering her. The next few gave her a good spanking. Blair seemed to be trying to outdo Roxie in how hard she spanked Erica. One of the last girls tried and failed to put her finger in Erica's asshole in the time allotted.

When they were finished, Roxie said, "Sit on your knees, bitch." Erica did as she was told and sat dutifully. "As many of you who shower in here know, I disdain the use of a toilet whenever possible. Something about being carefree and naked, with hot water running over me makes it so much nicer to relieve myself! There is even a drain in the floor for you already! Erica discovered this fact personally a few days ago. And wouldn't you know, when I wake up to take a piss this morning who did I see staring at me the entire time? Erica Denham, my sexy little slave. She looked so interested that I think she wanted to be the toilet I was pissing in. Is that right, pet?"

Erica said, still sitting on the floor submissively "Mmmm-hmmmm."

"Open your mouth, bitch." Roxie quickly pulled her pants down.

Roxie was clearly trying to test Erica's boundaries, to see if Erica really would obey any command. Erica wasn't going to disappoint her; she had agreed to this after all. Erica opened her mouth wide and the women began cheering as Roxie began urinating on Erica's face. Roxie pointed the stream so that it was draining into Erica's mouth. Her mouth quickly filled up and she sputtered and coughed, causing drips of Roxie's piss to spill out of her mouth and run down her breasts.

"Swallow, bitch."

Erica began gulping down the salty flavor of Roxie's urine, trying to swallow enough to keep up with all of Roxie's waste. Roxie must have been holding it for a while, because her session lasted more than thirty seconds. By the time Roxie was finished Erica was drenched all over her hair, face, and body by Roxie's urine.

"Ahem," said Roxie. "I expect my pet to clean me after I have finished relieving myself." Erica crawled over to Roxie and began licking the remaining urine off her pussy. Erica started licking longer and deeper to pleasure Roxie. Before she could get too far, Roxie pulled Erica's head away from her pussy. She said to the surrounding women "Well we have run out of time for our show, please return to your regularly scheduled programming."

Some of the women complained and one yelled, "Show us what a good cuntlicker you are!" Roxie extended a hand and pulled Erica up on to her feet. Roxie took the rest of her clothes off and they began showering next to each other. Erica had several red handprints still marking her asscheeks. Roxie gave her one more good smack but otherwise left her alone to shower. The hot water felt amazing as Erica washed off all the filth from last night and this morning. While Erica was cleaning herself she started checking out Roxie's naked body. She looked up and saw Roxie was doing the same to her. They looked at each other and giggled. Roxie leaned over and whispered, "You were great, Erica."

"Thank you Roxie," Erica whispered back. Erica was beginning to have uncontrollable feelings of lust and longing towards Roxie. She worried at first that she was losing herself in this game, but found that she didn't care. Erica and Roxie continued to stare at each other as they rubbed soap and water over their bodies. After the shower session was over, Erica went about her day like normal. Or at least as normal as could be around here.

At lunch, Erica saw Roxie saving a seat for her at Roxie's table. Erica sat down next to Roxie and smiled as Roxie patted Erica's head. What followed was basically a normal meal. Erica actually enjoyed herself as she laughed and talked with Roxie and her friends. They were making jokes about the guards at the prison and Erica made the women laugh uproariously when she made fun of a guard who had a terrible goatee. It was amazing that these same women who mistreated Erica a few days ago were so friendly now. Erica couldn't help but notice that Tammy was sitting at the end of the table, seemingly banished to the outer circle of Roxie's group.

At dinner time, Roxie had her hand resting in Erica's lap and would occasionally rub her leg. At one point, she confirmed that Erica had ripped her pants and neglected to wear underwear by sticking her hand through the hole in Erica's seam and rubbing her pussy. As the guards escorted the women back to their cells Roxie and Erica walked next to each other holding hands. Suddenly, Roxie pulled Erica into a broom closet that a custodian must have left open. Within seconds, Erica and Roxie were all over each other. They grasped each other's bodies as Erica sucked Roxie's tongue into her mouth. Roxie began pushing Erica's head down and said, "On your knees, pet." While Erica lowered herself, Roxie pulled her pants and underwear down to her ankles. Roxie didn't even have to order Erica, she already knew what Roxie wanted. She pushed Roxie's legs apart and buried her face between Roxie's large thighs. Roxie sighed and began gently stroking Erica's hair as Erica licked her tongue inside Roxie's cunt.

"Tonight, you will be spending the evening with Trina. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget what you were doing all of this for first."

In between licks Erica said, "I could never forget, Mistress. I am doing all of this just to please you." Erica pressed her face in closer to Roxie's sex so that her mouth was covering Roxie's pussy. Erica was about to devour her when they heard a knock at the door.

"It must be the janitor," Roxie said, and both women giggled. She pulled her pants back up and extended a hand to Erica so she could raise herself off the floor. Erica opened the door and saw an elderly Hispanic man holding a mop in a bucket. They both exited and Erica blew the man a kiss while it was still obvious that Erica had wet traces of Roxie on her face. Erica and Roxie held hands again as they walked back to their cells. It came time to separate and Erica initially refused to let go of Roxie's hand.

"It will be OK, " Roxie said. Roxie stood up (Erica was just a few inches taller than Roxie) and kissed Erica on her brow. "Show Trina a good time for me. She was one of my first lovers but we don't get much of a chance to play any more." Erica felt herself being ripped apart as Roxie walked away. She kept hoping she would turn back to look but she never did. The watchful eyes of the guards still on her, Erica walked towards Trina's cell to spend the night with the other woman.

Erica was let into Trina's cell and saw with surprise that Trina was already nude. She was laying on her stomach on her cot, her long dark hair spilling over her back. Trina was half-Thai and half-Latino so had a lightly tanned skin tone. A tattoo of a scorpion covered the left side of her back. As Erica walked in, she noticed with disappointment that Trina's breasts were quite small in comparison to Roxie's. While Trina had a skinny frame, her ass looked like it had plenty of meat on it. With her ass pointed up in the air, Erica suddenly had the urge to spank her. Knowing that would be out of line Erica sat on the cot across from Trina.

"Make yourself comfortable," Trina said. "I would love to sit and talk first."

Erica was feeling a bit tired and overstimulated from the events of the last few days. She started to lay down when Trina said, "Oh no. Please take all of your clothes off first." Erica took off her shirt and pants and was quickly naked as she had disdained the use of underwear for the rest of the week. "I see you are listening to your instructions. Good girl. I will tell Roxie to reward you." Erica tried not to let it show on her face how much this pleased her.

Trina sat up and looked over Erica's naked frame. "Very nice. Did you run or do track?"

"Yes. Trina?"

"Hmm, probably should not call me by my name. Call me Mia noi."

"Yes, Mia Noi. I did volleyball and track."

"Mmmm, I can tell. Those legs. Tell me about yourself."

Erica soon found herself opening up to Trina and telling her most of her life story. How Erica had been on varsity sports in high school but no colleges offered her a scholarship. How she had had sex with one boy in high school, and only five more since then. Erica had never been in a real relationship before, and her experiences with women before coming to prison were minimal. Erica worried that she was boring, but Trina seemed to be listening intently.

"If I may ask, how did you and my Mistress first meet?" Erica questioned.

"Roxie and I went to high school together. We were the first to realize that each other was a lesbian. She was my first, but I wasn't hers. However, we did most of our experimentation together. I don't know that you could ever call us girlfriends, but we were very close. We still were dating guys in high school."

"That I can't imagine."

"It is funny to think about now. Eventually, we both realized that we weren't in love but we were just using each other for sex. We remained close but haven't made love in years."

"Was she always so dominant?"

"Roxie has always had that fire about her, but no. In fact, the first few times we were together I was always the initiator. Roxie knew how to give and take. But after the whole Scarface imitation thing started, she became much harder. Roxie would only take, because that was the lifestyle that she was living."

"How did you end up in here?"

"When I couldn't hold down a job, I asked Roxie for help. I became a runner for her but got nabbed about five years ago."

"What were you running?"

"Oh, just a few pounds of pot, a bag of cocaine and a few AK-47s."

"Holy shit."

"I know. And they gave me extra time because I wouldn't give up anything about Roxie. So I take the fall for her, and then the stupid bitch ends up in here a year later anyways." Trina laughed and shook her head. "I should be bitter, but I know that my silence will be rewarded. When I get out of here next year I will be set up for the rest of my life."

Trina put her hands together and paused for a moment. "So" she said, "You have just heard about how Roxie wasn't always a domme. When we were first intimate she actually would submit to me. There was something I always did to her that seemed to turn her on more than anything."

Trina stood up, "Come here pet. I want to show you something. Put out your hands." Erica put her hands out and Trina began tying them together with a rope.

"Pay attention while I tie this. I want you to know a good knot." Trina untied the knot and re-tied it a couple more times so that Erica could learn it. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Erica did so, and Trina began tying Erica's hands with the rope like she did earlier. When she was finished, Trina pushed Erica onto the cot.

"Stick your ass out for me, cunt. I want you to present it to me." Erica pushed her ass back and began wiggling it for Trina's viewing pleasure. Erica felt a large smack on her ass as Trina slapped her buttocks hard. Erica felt Trina tying her ankles together now. Erica was completely immobile now, Trina had complete control of her.

Trina put Erica's head down on the pillow so that her ass was sticking up in the air. Trina smacked Erica a few more times with her hands and then grabbed a hairbrush from nearby. She rubbed and scratched the bristles on Erica's asscheek, causing Erica to shudder. Trina smacked Erica hard with the hairbrush, sending needles of pain up and down Erica's skin. Trina smacked both of Erica's cheeks hard with the brush about ten times each. It was very painful at first, but after a few smacks the pain morphed into a tingling that left Erica wanting more.

"You like this, don't you? You are actually enjoying this, aren't you slut?"

Erica nodded her head vigorously and and shook her ass asking for more. "May I please have another?" Trina gave Erica a few more hard swats until her ass started turning red. Erica talked to her the entire time Trina swatted her. "Oh yeah, smack my ass. Hit it until it is raw. Fucking hit me harder." Trina could hardly believe that Erica was asking for more and Trina gave it her very best. Roxie had found a true submissive.

Erica looked back and asked, "So were you saying earlier that Roxie likes to be tied up and spanked?"

Trina made a shushing noise and said, "Hey, you didn't hear that from me."

Trina took two of her fingers and began rubbing Erica's pussy.

"Damn, how are you so wet already? Only dirty whores get this turned on by being spanked."

"I must be a very dirty whore, then."

"Indeed." Trina put her fingers inside of Erica' s pussy and began putting them in and out. Erica moaned as Trina's fingers attempted to penetrate deeper inside Erica. Trina kept fingering Erica from behind for a bit but then stopped to untie Erica's hands and ankles.

"Lay on your back." Erica laid down and Trina took out a pair of handcuffs. She locked Erica's hands to the frame the cot and then said, "Spread your legs." Erica spread her legs until they were touching the sides of the cot. Trina then tied both legs to the feet of the cot. Erica was in complete bondage now, Trina could do whatever she wanted and Erica had no way to stop her. There was a time when this fact might have made Erica afraid, but she found herself getting excited now.

Trina sat between Erica's legs and began lightly running her fingernail up and down Erica's side, causing Erica to shiver uncontrollably. Trina took a hand and began to tickle Erica's bare foot. Erica was very ticklish and began thrashing around the cot and struggling against her bonds as she fought against the tingling in her nerves. Trina began to rub her hands and up and down both of Erica's inner thighs, massaging Erica's flesh. She took the skin around Erica's vagina and pulled it so that Erica's pussy lips were spread apart. Trina continued to rub around Erica's vagina, taking care not to actually touch it. It was clear to Erica that Trina was trying to tease her as much as possible without actually pleasuring her. Erica tried struggling against the rope and handcuffs again but there was no escape.

Trina spread Erica's pussy open further, and then leaned down further so that she could lightly blow air into Erica's damp vagina. Erica finally couldn't take it any more and pleaded, "Mia Noi, please touch me!"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I am your dirty submissive whore and I need your finger in my pussy."

"Well, if you are a dirty whore than you know that you do not get your reward until I have had my pleasure."

"What do you wish me to do? I will do anything. Shall I show you what a good pussylicker I have become?"

Trina smacked Erica's vagina hard with her hand causing Erica to moan. "Do not presume anything, bitch!" Trina yelled. "I see that you still require some more training." Trina leaned forward and grabbed one of Erica's breasts in her hand. Trina began licking Erica's nipple and sucked into her mouth. Erica screamed as Trina began biting it harder and harder in her mouth. When Trina finally took her mouth off of it, Erica was almost surprised her nipple wasn't bleeding. Trina pulled out what looked like two clothespins from underneath the thin mattress. It appeared that Trina had placed different instruments in strategic locations in the cell before Erica had arrived. Trina took one of the clothespins and clamped it on Erica's nipple. Erica gasped in pain as she felt it pinch her sensitive bud. Trina licked Erica's other nipple and then then pinched it between the clamps of the other clothespin. Trina grabbed both pins and began lightly pulling on them, stretching Erica's nipples. Erica began moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Erica began wondering if she had any mental issues. Why was her mind changing her reception to pain so that it felt like pleasure instead?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds