Prison Pet Pt. 02

Trina left the clothespins attached and began licking Erica's ear. She licked her face and asked, "Is that what I think it is? I can taste Roxie on your face. I haven't tasted that flavor in a long time."

Trina moved up so that her pussy was positioned right above Erica's face. Erica looked up at Trina's wet slit and licked her lips in anticipation. She couldn't wait to find out what Trina tasted like.

"I am going to give you a gift, pet. I want you to show your appreciation." Trina lowered herself onto Erica's face so that her pussy rested right on Erica's lips. Trina hardly gave her a chance to breath as her body rested on top of Erica's head. Erica's nose rested right on Trina's asshole as Erica began licking the slit on top of her mouth. Trina sighed as she felt Erica's tongue enter her. She began to grind herself on Erica's face and Erica began licking and sucking Trina harder.

As Trina continued to be pleasured she grabbed the nipple clamps and kept playing with Erica's nipples. Suddenly, Trina tore the pins off of Erica's nipples. Erica squealed into Erica's pussy at the sensation. Erica was thrashing around harder now and Trina put her hand out in front of her to begin rubbing Erica's pussy. Erica started to calm down as Trina began pleasuring her.

"You show your appreciation very well. I am very close to climaxing. I wanted to show you another secret talent of mine." Erica was curious about what this could be. Trina turned around and began rubbing her cunt right in Erica's face. Trina began rubbing faster and faster while occasionally inserting a few fingers inside herself. Trina started with a low moan that gradually became more intense as she rubbed herself harder and harder. Trina started screaming with pleasure and Erica saw a spray of liquid expel from Trina's vagina and hit Erica right in the face. Erica opened her mouth as even more of Trina's ejaculate sprayed onto Erica's face. Trina put her pussy on Erica's mouth again and Erica nibbled lightly on Trina's pussy as she was recovering from her orgasm.

Trina held Erica's head in her hands and said, "Not done yet. I am never satisfied with just one orgasm." Trina continued to rock back and forth on Erica's face, grinding her pussy into Erica's willing mouth. She reached a hand back to feel Erica's pussy. Erica was so wet Trina could almost feel her wetness gushing out of her. Trina easily inserted a few fingers in Erica's pussy, and seemed to be using the fingers in there as leverage as she balanced on Erica's face. As Erica continued to lick, Trina could feel herself getting close again. She held Erica's face to her pussy with one hand and took the other off of Erica's pussy to rub her own clit. She felt herself nearing a climax again and started to grind against Erica's face harder. Erica felt like her mouth and Trina's pussy had become one. Erica could no longer tell where her lips and tongue stopped and Trina's vagina began. Erica only had Roxie to compare to so far, but Trina definitely had the sweetest pussy Erica had ever tasted. Even though Erica was devouring Trina's cunt with relish, she began feeling guilty that she liked the taste of Trina's pussy better than Roxie's. Erica still loved Roxie's pussy the most and she would always prefer it.

Trina's moans began to grow louder as Erica's tongue continued to bring her unbelievable pleasure. Trina could hardly believe that a girl who had eaten pussy for the first time a few days ago could be this incredible at it already.

Erica seemed to feel a pressure building inside Trina's pussy and heard the sound of Trina's moans take on a higher pitch. Trina lifted herself off of Erica's mouth and began rubbing her clitoris.wildly. Within seconds, her cum was spraying out of her vagina. Her second orgasm must have been much more intense, because a larger volume of ejaculate sprayed onto Erica's face this time. Her hair and face was covered with Trina's natural lubricant. Trina was shaking as she laid down and put her arms around Erica. The position was a little bit awkward with Erica still being tied up. She put her face next to Erica's and began licking Erica's cheeks and mouth.

"Mmmmm, I taste fucking good. How did you think I tasted, pet?"

"Mia Noi, you tasted incredible," Erica said with amazement in her voice. Trina couldn't believe the find that Roxie had made. To find such a willing submissive! Not like that fucking faker, Tammy. Erica had finally discovered that she was a lesbian and was learning about her sexuality and the boundaries of it. Trina got the impression that Erica's boundaries stretched pretty far.

"I think it is time for your reward, pet. But I will need to untie you. Stay laying on the bed." Trina removed the handcuffs and rope and let Erica rub the sore spots where her bonds had rubbed against her wrists and ankles. Erica saw Trina get up and grab something which turned out to be an 8-inch dildo. Erica noted with amusement that Trina seemed to have these things hidden all around her room.

"Have you ever used one of these, pet?"

"No, never."

"What?? How did you masturbate?"

"I always just used my hand."

"Show me."

"Yes, Mia Noi." Erica reached her hand down and began touching her vagina. She couldn't believe how wet and sticky she felt. Erica rubbed her pussy for a minute and then began sticking a finger inside herself. She curled up some her wetness inside her vagina and put it up to her mouth for Trina's benefit. Her finger was so wet that a drop began dripping off her finger as she stuck it in her mouth. She sucked on her finger and licked it dry as Trina smiled.

"How does it taste, my pet?"

"I actually taste really good. But nowhere near as good as you do, Mia Noi."

"Hmmm, let me have a taste."

Erica rubbed her clit for a few seconds and then stuck two fingers as deep inside her vagina as she could reach. Trina knelt beside the bed and allowed Erica to remove the fingers from her pussy and stick them in Trina's mouth. Trina sucked on both of them and then said, "Mmm. Exquisite."

Erica had started rubbing herself with her other hand while her fingers were in Trina's mouth. She sighed as she continue playing with herself. "Here, spread your legs." Trina said.

After Erica spread her legs Trina took the head of the dildo and rubbed it up and down Erica's opening. Erica couldn't stand the teasing anymore and moved her vagina up onto dildo and tried to suck into herself, but Trina moved it away.

"Is this what you want, pet? For me to fuck you with this toy?"

"Yes, I fucking want it", Erica snarled.

"My my bitch, show some manners."

"Mia Noi, will you please fuck my slut pussy with your dildo?" Erica asked in a simpering tone.

Trina didn't say anything but began to push the head of the dildo in and out of Erica's pussy. She was slowly working it all the way inside. Erica moaned as Trina put the dildo most of the way inside of her and began moving it in and out, slowly fucking Erica with it. Trina noted with pleasure that Erica had started doing most of the work, pushing herself up and down on the dildo.

"You are a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm your horny little slut. Please fuck me harder, Mia Noi."

"Get on all fours, pet."

Erica must not have been paying attention as she was being pleasured because she had not noticed that Trina grabbed a strap-on that she was now attaching to her waist. The dildo must detach from the strap-on because she was able to put it in and lock it in place. The strap-on was build ingeniously so that it would rub the wearer's clitoris as they fucked someone with it. After Erica was resting on her hands and knees, Trina put her hands on Erica's hips and thrust the shaft forward so that it penetrated Erica deeply. Erica moaned as Trina rocked her hips back and forth to thrust deeper and deeper into Erica's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Erica moaned. "Fuck me harder. Fuck my slutty pussy. I want you so fucking bad." Trina kept fucking Erica and then all of a sudden stopped with the dildo still halfway inside Erica's pussy. She removed her hands from Erica's hips.

"Show me what a little slut you are. I'm not going to move at all while you use me to fuck your whore self." Erica used the hands on the bed as leverage as she moved back and forth on Trina's strap-on. Erica realized with pleasure that she was finally in control of something. As moved back and forth on the dildo faster she began stimulating Trina as well.

"Don't stop slut, keep fucking." Erica began taking more and more of the dildo inside her vagina when suddenly Trina thrust forward, burying the entire thing in Erica's pussy. Erica yelled as she felt herself being completely filled. She had never been with a guy who had a penis as long as this strap-on, so she was reaching new heights of pleasure. Trina began fucking her relentlessly and Erica could barely scream, "Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Goooooooodddd!" Trina smacked Erica's ass with her hands as she fucked her harder.

Erica yelled with excitement, "I'm so close. It is finally happening!" Erica was seconds away from experiencing what she was sure would be the most mindblowing orgasm of her life. But Trina quickly removed the strap-on from Erica's pussy and pushed her down on the bed.

"Noooooooooooooooo!!" Erica was actually starting to feel physical pain from being denied her climax so many times. Trina took Erica's face in her hand and slapped her hard. "Do you get to tell me no, bitch?"

"N-no, Mai Noi" whimpered Erica.

Trina raised her hand as if to slap Erica again, but smiled and said, "Just kidding." Erica couldn't help but laugh.

"Roxie was a true friend to let me borrow you for a night. But she did have a few stipulations. Only she may decide when you may cum."

"What were the other stipulations?"

"Oh the usual. I could not harm you in any way that would leave a lasting mark. Roxie wants to keep you her pretty little pet." Trina rubbed Erica's hair as she said this. "I think it is time to slumber, pet. You wouldn't believe how late it is already. Did you realize that you were licking me while I sat on your face for over half an hour?"

Erica shook her hand and laid down on the cot. She suddenly felt enormously exhausted. Trina coughed and said "Ahem. You do not get to share a bed with me. You will sleep at the foot of my bed like a good pet does."

Erica crawled out of cot and laid down on the cold, hard floor. She curled up next to the cot and heard Trina pulling the blankets over herself. Within a few minutes, Erica heard Trina lightly snoring. Erica hugged herself closer as she thought of Roxie's warm body wrapping around her. Smiling as she began to drift off, Erica realized that she made it through the first day.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds