Quarantined Cuck

Holly thought about that, and said, "Anytime. You're the only one that uses that Big Gulp mug - we should probably write your name on it."

On the deck, the Davidson's had some patio furniture, and Holly told Frank to take the load off. He did, and put his boots up on a patio table. Holly bent down to pick up a green watering hose and began watering the flowers and plants she had on the deck, one by one. Frank watched her move effortlessly around the rim of the deck. As she watered each plant, Frank couldn't help but picture her holding his own hose. Then, he pictured himself cumming all over Holly's face, as he watched the sides of her enormous tits try to fight against their constraints.

Frank snapped out of his daze, when Holly began to speak in earnest, "I just can't believe all this stuff that is happening, Frank. Businesses are closing down. The stock market is crashing. We're being told to stay home, indefinitely..." she took a big breath of the fresh air, and looked at Frank and smiled a perfect smile. Frank was impressed with how resilient she seemed to be.

Holly spoke, "Jack and I were trying to start a family soon, but... I just don't know, with all that is going on in the World. What if we lose everything. What if Dr. Schlonganbobber can't find a cure. What if we're thrown back into the dark ages... and we have to hunt and gather to survive...!?

Holly stared off into the distance for a few seconds. They both could hear the faint sound of a police car's siren, as it faded off into nothing. Holly slowly turned to Frank and said, "Can I ask you a serious question?" Frank took a sip of his ginseng tea and nodded. Her voice got really high, almost like a 5-year-old girl asking her parents for a puppy, "If things got really bad... Do you think that Jack would be able to protect me?"

Frank spit out his tea, watering a few plants of his own. He covered his mouth and began to cough. He was trying not to laugh. But it was impossible, so he pretended like he was still coughing. He waved his hand at her and said, "Sorry, wrong pipe..." Frank's eyes began to water from trying to repress his laughter, and when he looked up to Holly holding the green watering can, her eyes-wide looking like she just saw a car wreck. This made Frank whale with laughter.

When he finally gained his composure, she had sat down next to him and was staring off into the distance. Frank tried to reassure her, that while Jack may be below average in size and strength compared to most men, most humans are weaker in comparison to wild animals, and yet humans still rule the World. "Which means," he said, "that Jack will be able to protect you from most wild animals." Like deer, and wounded racoons, he thought. Then, he actually felt sorry he had laughed.

Holly was quiet for at least 30 seconds. Frank looked at her, and it seemed she was lost in thought, staring at the front of her own eyes. He then let his eyes travel down her neck, to her thick silky dark hair that shined in the sun, and curled around one of her shoulders. His eyes drifted back to her breasts as they slowly heaved up and down... and when Frank looked back at Holly, she was staring back at him. Their eyes locked for an eternity. Then, her phone rang. It was Jack.

"Hey hon," Holly said. She never broke eyes with Frank. "Yes, I'm sitting down. What's up?" Holly stood up and walked over to the ledge of the back deck and put her elbows up on the rail, which caused her to bend at the waist. Her ass filled out the seat of her pants. Beyond her perfect ass, led to an impossibly thin waste. Frank took this opportunity to loosen his belt.

Frank watched her backside, as she began slowly swaying her hips back and forth, while she was listening to what her husband was saying... it seemed like she would just say "okay" every 15 seconds. Frank felt like he was sitting in a hot tub, looking at the sunset on a beach in the Virgin Islands. He took a sip of tea, and watched her ass sway back and forth as she talked... she was barely audible but he could make out a little of what she was saying.

Then she started crying. "What do you want me to do...? Stay in a hotel by myself for 3 weeks??" Frank's ears perked up. He sat forward and tried to gather what was being said. Frank's thoughts were running wild... there was no way this fuckin' dude caught that Virus in the time it took for him to go the grocery store and get some Kale. What the fuck just happened...?! She finally said, "okay," one last time and hung up the phone.

She took a deep breath and turned around. "I have the Alpha Beta Virus," she said.

Frank looked at her and wondered if she was just fucking with him. He said, "How is that possible?" Holly walked over to one of the patio chairs facing him and sat down. She began, "Jack and I were at a concert a couple weeks ago when everything was normal. I started feeling sick and asked Jack to take me home. On the way home, we had to pull over at least 3 times because I was feeling that sick... and finally Jack suggested that he go ahead and take me to the hospital.

I didn't want to go, but as we were listening to the radio, an emergency broadcast interrupted the normal programming and that Dr. Schlonganbobber came on the radio and started talking about this new strand of Virus that was making its way around the World and they were even starting to see it turn up in some of the major cities, so we decided to go to the emergency care. While I was there, they ran some tests. They took my blood. They ultimately said they couldn't find anything and that I was just dehydrated."

Holly took a sip of tea, and said, "The next day, a lady from the hospital called and said that all of my bloodwork looked good, but they were still waiting on the test results from some new test kits that they were receiving that involved this new strain of Virus. They told me that I probably didn't have it, but to take precautions as though I did... and so, long story longer... Jack and I have been practicing 'social distancing' over the past couple of weeks - which is very hard, as you can imagine - when you're living with someone."

Holly continued, "I guess the good news, is that Jack doesn't have it, or doesn't seem to have it, but we just really can't afford him getting it, especially since we're trying to have a baby. And the mortality rate for his blood type is so high! And now that the Government knows that I have it, Jack said that they are requiring me to self-quarantine alone, and that they would subsidize 50% of a hotel they have listed under Dr. Schlonganbobber's List of Guidelines. But we are so tight on money right now... Ugh... I shouldn't be telling you all of this. And I'm sorry it looks like I have exposed you to the Virus, as well. I'm so sorry, Frank. Will you ever forgive me?"

Frank was in deep thought. He felt something; a feeling, so familiar to him. Life seemed to slow down to a standstill, and in a manner of a few seconds, his mind shot him back to a time in college when he was playing linebacker for the USC Trojans. The game was on the line, and the opposing team just had to go 5 yards to score, to win the championship game. The only thing standing in their way was Big Frank Hammer.

Frank left his those thoughts back there in college, for now. He looked straight through Holly's eyes and into her soul. "Stay with me," came from Frank's mouth as a command.

Holly looked at Frank from where she was sitting. "Frank, I..." The Hammer stood up from the chair he was sitting and looked down at Holly, like a boulder sitting on top of a mountain.

"Dr. Schlonganbobber said that Black people with my blood type can't get the Virus. He said we have Alpha blood. Which means, that we can't even carry the virus. So, you're staying at my place tonight, and for the foreseeable future. I won't take 'no' for an answer."

After Frank said this, Holly noticed two things: 1) How fucking horny she was, and 2) an enormous bulge in Frank's pants that she had not noticed before. Without anyone pointing out the obvious, Frank remarked, "Go pack your things, and I'll let your husband know, and I'll grab that Kale for you when he gets back."

Holly's mouth was wide open, and her nipples were so hard that they could have picked up incoming radio frequencies. And one other thing happened before she spoke. She got wet. Her mind was racing, but she did as she was told, and got up from the chair feeling light headed... then she turned to Frank and offered to refill Frank's drink before she went inside to get her things.

PART TWO:

"Some Guys Have All the Cuck"

When Jack got home, he saw Holly's car still parked in the drive-way, so he knew that she had not left to go to the Hotel that they had talked about yet. Jack shook his head, but he just couldn't see another way around this. Jack knew that he must abide by the list of guidelines that Dr. Schlonganbobber had specifically laid out. Jack couldn't stay at the Hotel, because his entire business was practically run through his office inside their house.

"God, how was he going to live for weeks, without her?" he thought. She was his everything. He just couldn't see another way around it, and this Virus was very serious. If he caught it, there was a good chance he might die, or not be able to have kids! As he drove his Subaru home, he was crunching some numbers and trying to figure out how much all of this would cost him?

Jack pulled his Subaru into their drive-way. He saw his headlights shine across their front deck, which connected both of their duplex units. "I'm sure the Government would still offer assistance," he thought to himself. There was just no way of knowing how long this whole ordeal might last. Months? Years? Jack winced at the thought, as he sat in his car, and called his wife from the drive-way.

On the phone, he told Holly that he would stay parked in the drive-way until she sanitized everything and brought her things out to her own car. He felt so bad for his wife, because he truly loved her, but what could he do? They were lucky that she had not given him the deadly Virus already. Had he been infected, Dr. Schlonganbobber could possibly have him arrested even, for ignoring his guidelines. On top of all of this, the U.S. Government now had strict mandates in place that didn't allow for him to go near his wife or anyone else infected, so he really had no choice. He looked across the seat at the Kale, and was wondering if he should leave it on top of Holly's car, when at that very moment, his phone rang.... It was Holly.

"Hi Jack. Frank and I have come up with an alternative plan." Jack was wondering what this plan could be, when Holly continued. "Frank has Alpha blood, according to Dr. Schlonganbobber's guidelines, and that means that he is not able to contract, carry, or even spread the Virus. So, when I mentioned to Frank that I was going to stay at a hotel, he thought it would be a better idea if I just stayed at his place. That way, we don't have to pay the 50% deductible cost of the Hotel which could be into the thousands of dollars, and I would basically still be at home and near you, and that's what we both want anyways, right sweetie?"

Jack's mind was racing, "Well of course... but..." he just couldn't put his thoughts together.

Holly added, "And Frank was nice enough to let me store all of my things at his place. He even has a blender at his place, so you can sanitize ours and keep using it." Jack had never used it, other than to make Holly's shakes, he thought. "Oh, and Frank said I am welcome to use his gym that he has in his garage. He also said that you are welcome to come talk to me through the window, whenever you would like." Jack was having a hard time processing this news.

Holly then stated, "Frank also said that he would sleep in his spare room, and that I can sleep in his bed, because it has its own master bathroom and tub like ours does. Frank said his guest room is just as nice, and he doesn't mind at all. Isn't that so sweet, babe?" Jack felt his mouth go dry, and he tried to swallow but he coughed instead. "Honey?" Holly said, "Please stay hydrated. I know you forget sometimes." Jack tried to say something, but nothing came out.

Holly filled the void, "Frank also said that I can use his washer and dryer over the next few weeks, as much as I need to... Oh, and he wanted me to ask you if you ever heard the washer or dryer because apparently his backs up to our bedroom and he always wondered about that? Doesn't that seem odd?"

Jack was barely following, but somehow managed to say, "No, I've never heard..."

Holly interrupted, "I told Frank that it was sweet of him to ask, but that we never heard anything because you know how I like to crank up the 'Sleep Sounds' on the smart speaker. Frank said he has one of those too. Thank God. You know how I love that Brown noise."

Jack was trying to take this all in, but managed to say, "Honey, this seems kind of rushed... shouldn't we talk more about this, before you stay at Frank's house...?"

Holly impatiently remarked, "Jack, if you want me to stay all by myself in some shitty one-room Hotel, isolated for 3 weeks, maybe even longer... until the Alpha Beta Virus is gone, then I will if that's what you want. Is it, Jack?"

There was a question mark at the end of Holly's sentence, put there was a period at the end of their marriage, if Jack said anything else but what he was about to say: "Honey, just promise me... promise me you will pick up the phone when I call to see how you are, and let me know what I can do to... help you through this situation. I hate that this is happening, but I know that if we can overcome an obstacle this big, then we can make it through anything... I love you so much, Holly."

Jack felt good about himself for saying that. Her silence made him feel good, because he knew she had to be contemplating all of this. She had just rushed into making this decision, he thought. But now, he knew that Holly would see things from his perspective and change her mind.

Then, Jack heard her giggle and say, "Stop it, Frank...! Gosh your arms... look how big they are. Oh, okay... Oh, sorry sweetie, but Frank was just about to carry my bags over to his place and he was curling them like dumbbells.... Never mind. You had to be here. Anyways, don't come in yet... I don't want you to get sick, sweetie. Okay, so give us a few minutes here... see you in a bit!

Jack began feeling his stomach knot up, and said, "Yes Holly, I can..." and then he heard the phone click, she hung up. Jack sat there in his car, looking up at the duplex and wishing that he could just go inside his own house and speak to his wife. She looked so good today. She looked good every day. She looked even better than the first time they had met, on the beach at Tybee Island.

Jack was 24 at the time, and living on the beach to help his Uncle open up a new Hotel. On the weekends, he would go down to the beach and play volleyball and do some paddle boarding. One weekend, a girl was running down the beach while he was paddle boarding, and he lost his focus and fell off the board. By the time he resurfaced and made his way to the shore, the same girl was trying to get something out of her shoe about 20 yards away.

He put his board down and walked over to her and introduced himself, and began talking. Guys that were passing by, would slow down while they walked past and even turn around after they had past bye multiple times to get another look at Holly. After making her laugh a few times, Jack finally got up the courage to ask her to a Grand Opening dinner that his Uncle was having at the Hotel for close friends and family members. Holly accepted, and showed up in a dark green velvet dress that left every single man at that dinner drooling, and starting arguments with their significant others.

Even Jack's Uncle said, "Jack, if you let that one get away, I won't just fire you, I will personally kill you - and then take her for my own." This was out of earshot of his Uncle's wife, of course.

A year later, they were married. Holly was perfect in every way. They had sex at least twice per day, and Jack couldn't get enough. Holly only ever lamented that he had more staying power... not that she knew any better.

Any guy that she had ever been with couldn't last more than 10 seconds. It was only after the second year of marriage that she started becoming more demanding, but Jack didn't mind. First, she started getting Jack to do the laundry and the dishes, on top of the yardwork. Then, she wanted to begin focusing on her career as a web designer, and Jack supported her monetarily through this, until the following year when she wanted to change careers and become an interior designer. The year after that, she wanted to focus on becoming a spin class instructor at the local gym.

Her job at the gym seemed to take up a lot of her time, and she began leaving notes for Jack on the refrigerator: First, it was "Honey, try and do 50 push ups and 50 squats today!" After a few days, these notes became assignments more or less: "Do 30 up-downs before lunch. Take the trash out. Go to the store and pick up these items. Have dinner waiting on the table when I get home. After dinner, I'll need a foot massage. You can do that thing with your tongue, after that. Make sure you get the wine."

Jack didn't mind. How could he? He was married to the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. All his friends reminded him almost every day, if not with their words, then with their gawking. He was perfectly happy, being the bread winner. Every pay check he got, he gave to Holly and she would decide how much he could spend on himself. Holly bought all his clothes, and they were put in a hallway closet. Holly used their closet and the spare bedroom to hang up, and store all her clothes. Jack had three pairs of shoes. Holly had at least 30 pairs of high heels, alone.

Jack and Holly were both 32 now, and over the last couple of years, the dynamic in the bedroom had become much different than in the beginning of their marriage. Their morning would usually start out with Jack going down on Holly, after he woke up. This lasted for a good twenty minutes. Then they would shower together and Holly would jerk him off while she was rinsing her hair.

Jack was usually instructed to clean the shower while she was getting ready to go train her spin classes. When she would get home, she would shower while Jack was setting the dinner table, and they would talk about her day and the latest current events. After dinner, Jack would pour her a glass of wine and they would usually watch the Bachelor or a Lifetime movie, while Jack massaged her feet on their couch.

When Jack would get up to refill her wine, depending on her mood and how good the foot massage was, Holly would stand up and take off her pants and then sit back down on the couch. Jack would bring her more wine, she would say, "Thank you, Sweetie, you're the best husband ever," which made Jack smile. Often times, she would then widen her legs and point to her gorgeous pussy.

For the next half hour, or until the end of the show, Holly would sit back, in a relaxed position and sip on her wine. Depending on her mental state, she would be changing channels, or sometimes texting, or scrolling through her phone to find her next sexy outfit to purchase. All the while, Jack was licking and sucking and kissing in-between her legs. He wasn't allowed to touch himself until the show was over, and then Holly would either jerk him off onto her tits and face, or they would go upstairs, and Holly would climb onto the bed on all-fours (her favorite position) and Jack would usually be hard enough at this point to where he was able to fuck her without slipping out.

This was their life, until a few weeks ago. That's when the emergency health facility instructed them to begin practicing Social Distancing, because Holly was showing some signs of sickness. Now, it seems it was probably just her allergies. Either way, this had been difficult for both of them, because they both enjoyed having sex and the roles that they had fallen into over the years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds