Quarantined Cuck

With her hands and fingertips resting together on her chin, pointing to her mouth, she finally looked up at Frank, who was marveling at her reaction. They locked eyes for a second, and she said, "I... I had no idea. Does that feel better?"

He thought about that and said, "Yeah baby. A little bit..." as he licked his lips, and stared back at her tits that were now accentuated by two prominent and long, thick nipples, pressing hard against her V neck tee shirt.

She cocked an eyebrow at him, and then looked back at the largest cock she had ever seen. As it pulsed in the monitor light, she opened her mouth and for a brief second, Frank saw that pink tongue rest on her upper teeth again. Then she slowly reached up her hand, with a look of asking permission on her face.

Frank nodded yes, and Holly looked back and touched his bouncing cock with her manicured nail. She slowly ran her fingernail from the giant pea slit, all the way down it's girth to the base of his giant balls, and slowly began the journey back up its length again. She lightly said, "And how about now...? How does that feel...?"

Frank's cock twitched, like it was nodding in agreement, and a smile formed on those full lips. "That sounds like a 'Yes' to me," she replied as she continued tracing her finger nail back and forth along the veins and ridges. As she was doing this, a thought occurred to her, and she asked, "Can I talk to it...?"

His cock nodded again. "Wow... okay," she said. She leaned forward and whispered into the pea slit, "Is it okay, if I put my hands around you?" As if on que, the giant cock began nodding up and down. "Thank you," she said, as she slowly lifted her other hand up and encircled the head of Frank's cock. It was hypnotic. It was like nothing she had ever imagined or experienced. Her dainty little hand and manicured nails could not touch with her thumb.

For some reason, it reminded her of grabbing the head of a nerf softball bat. It felt almost just as hard, but spongey and soft at the same time. Her other hand took hold of his thick shaft, and began twisting it slowly. Her palm could feel every inch.... The veins and ridges, slowly caressing it from root to the top of the shaft, and, back down again.

Frank's cock was pointed right at her face. In his home office, with a tropical picture illuminating his shaft, he was in heaven as he looked down to see Holly completely transfixed. She kneaded and twisting his shaft up and down with both of her soft hands. She was in her own World. She had been many places in her life and seen many things, but she had never felt this intoxicated. She had never felt this much lust.

Her nipples were now aching to be released, as Frank watched all of her movements, from above. Holly was slowly pumping him. Her lust filled green eyes began to travel up his massive torso, to his head that sat between two big pillars for shoulders. Holly's eyes made contact with Frank's. She looked at him, almost in a daze, and said, "I want to suck it."

She slowly stroked his cock three more times, while biting her lower lip. Then, she began leaning forward, and her mouth parted.... That's when she heard a booming voice come down from above: "Lose the shirt, first." Holly almost fell forward when Hank took a step back, her hands not wanting to let go.

She plopped down on her knees, holding onto Frank's shaft for support, like a subway train that was coming to a stop. Her tits swayed back and forth, when her perfect ass came to a rest on the backs of her legs. She let go of him and said, "Just promise me you won't cum immediately," as she let go of Frank. Her hands traveled to her waist, and grasped the brim of her shirt. She added, "When you see them." Frank thought that was a valid point, and he genuinely nodded, as she began lifting her tee shirt over her head...

At that very moment, Jack was sitting in his lazy-boy chair next door, watching an A&E show on animals in the Wild. The show was titled, "The Natural Order of Things," and the host was describing how a female chooses her mate:

Host: "In the Wild, a female will be patient in choosing her mate," as the host was saying this, Holly was removing her top over her head, and tossing her shirt aside. Her bracelets rattled, and her tee shirt landed on the stuffed bear on the shelf, and covered its eyes.

Host: "She may wait for years, before she ultimately settles on the one that she wants to breed with," as the host was saying this, Holly's nipples were erect and pointed slightly up, at the object of her desire. Frank looked down in approval at her massive tits, and licked his lips.

Host: "These carnal urges, have withstood the test of time..." as he was saying this, Holly's hands were reaching for Frank's cock, and her full lips began to part.

Host: "There is an ORDER, to ALL of this CHAOS...!" as this was said, Holly's mouth opened wide and her tongue folded out around the massive head, as her lips began to push forward.

Host: "The female will choose, the SUPERIOR mate.... In all of HIS GLORY!!!" as soon as this happened, all that could be heard in the office next door were loud slurping sounds, and Holly moaning, while Frank tried desperately to control himself. The hottest married chick he had ever seen was sucking his cock.

Jack watched the Nature show for the next 10 minutes and thought about calling his wife, since it had been well over an hour since he had heard from her. Maybe he should wait? She's probably still trying to get all of her things in order over there, he thought. He supposed a simple text message wouldn't hurt.

Holly was giving the best blow job of her life. She had one hand cupped under Frank's balls and massaging them, one at a time. Her other hand was working his massive shaft, twisting and pulling. Her mouth was stretched to the limit and her tongue could feel the underside of his enormous helmet.

She was amazed that he hadn't cum yet, she thought, and that's when her iPhone dinged and the screen lit up. Holly's eyes flashed up to Frank's. Reality set in, and she made a "I'm sorry" face and pulled one hand away to look at her phone. She kept her other hand wrapped around the engorged phallus, slowly pumping it towards her face.

The text message was from her husband, and the it read, "Hey Hon, missing you already : ) I wish I was giving you a foot rub right now!! Talk soon, xoxo."

Holly kept her left hand on Frank's shaft and kept pumping it, while her right hand was texting, "Miss you too, Sweetie. Feeling tired. Gonna shower and hit the sack early." She paused to look back at Frank and then to his balls. Then she returned her gaze to the phone typed, "Call you tomorrow xoxoxo," and she hit send.

Holly set the phone back down and said, "sorry about that." She then opened her mouth and resumed sucking. Her mouth began salivating so much, that her saliva began running down her chin, and then stringing down onto her swaying orbs. One hand returned to his balls, and she shifted the way she was sitting causing her tits to wobble even more.

Her shift in motion, and the acknowledgement of her husband, caused Frank to begin feeling a familiar stir in his balls. He wished he could last a few more minutes, but Nature has an order, as they say.

Jack decided to send one more text, after he thought about it. He was going to make it a creative one. That would do the trick, he thought. He typed, "I" and hit send. Then he typed, "Love" and hit send. Then he typed, "You" and hit send. Then he typed, "Forever" and was about to hit send, when he heard what sounded like a Bull groaning in the distance and wondered if one had escaped a farmer's property. Then he looked at the word "Forever" and hit send and smiled... and waited for a reply.

As Holly was sucking Frank's cock like a total wonton slut now, she noticed his shaft begin to swell even bigger, and that's when her iPhone pinged. For a brief moment she took her mouth off of Frank's giant cock, while still pumping it, and looked over at the lit-up screen. It illuminated her perfectly fucked face in the dark. That's when two things happened.

Holly could just make out the letter "I..." and was briefly wondering what that meant, when she felt a warm jet of cum strike her face.

It startled her and she released Frank's cock out of shock, when her phone pinged again.

She felt another wad of cum splatter across her left breast and forehead. She reached back up for Frank's cock to control it, and said "YESSS... BABY...!!"

She opened her mouth and stuck out that beautiful pink tongue and let her eyes close, when her phone pinged a 3rd time. Frank was having the best climax of his 37-year-old life, and couldn't contain his orgasmic rage any longer. He let out a yell that came from the pit of his soul, and squeezed his fists tight....

Suddenly, Frank was carried back into that football game at USC and his legs were pumping toward the All-American Running back that was trying to get in the endzone to win the game. The clock was winding down to the last second and "The Hammer" was locked on his target.... He dove through the air and knocked the running back out of bounds at the one-yard line. The clock sounded.... And the game was over. Frank was the Hero, that night.

As Holly's grip tightened and those luscious lips returned to the eye of Frank's cock, her phone pinged one last time. She didn't care. She was milking the best tasting cum she had ever had, from the biggest cock she had ever seen. Crazy, it was from her next-door neighbor. She never thought this would happen in a million years. She really wasn't a slut.

She was servicing him. He deserved this for being such a wonderful man, and helping them out. She gulped another load down, and thought about fingering herself later, or using her little black bunny vibrator to take care of her needs. She didn't want to cheat on her husband, she thought, as Frank reached down and began to pull her up to her feet.

Her green eyes sparkled through hazy eyelids at Frank's dark eyes and they began to kiss. Frank pressed her chest to his, and wished that he was naked. He could taste his own cum on her lips and he was sure he had some on his face. He didn't want to pull away, but he did, and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Davidson, that was the best blow job, in the history of blow jobs. And I know that neither one of us planned for that to happen."

Holly looked at him, and realized that he was right. Sometimes, things just happen, and there's nothing that you can do about it. It's no one's fault. It's just Natural. She looked at him and felt his thick arms, and said, "I enjoyed that, too. Thank you. Now I should probably go get cleaned up and text my husband goodnight."

She was so caught up in the moment earlier, that she forgot about what she had texted him, and the multiple texts that were coming in, from Jack. Frank eased his grip on her thin waist, and offered, "Hold on, beautiful. Let me grab you a towel. I actually meant to show you where they were at, earlier," and then he bent down and pulled his designer sweat pants up.

He led Holly out of the office and one door down the hallway to the washer and dryer room. He opened the door and fished out a couple towels and wash cloths from the upper cabinet and showed her how to operate the washer and dryer while she was standing there with cum drying on her face.

He then told her to make herself at home, and that he was going to take a shower himself, in the smaller guest room. "Holly, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need, or I can run and get you. I promise, that I will never forget the kale." And with that, they both laughed and retreated to their rooms.

Holly closed her door and went into her bathroom and looked at the clock on the counter that said, 10:27pm. If she remembered correctly, she had walked into Frank's place around 8:30pm. That means, that she had been sucking his cock for the better part of 35 minutes! It must take bigger guys longer to cum, she thought, as she looked into the mirror.

She started giggling. Her cheeks were red and puffy. Her lips were swollen. She looked like she had been crying, and there was dried up cum all over her face and breasts. She put both arms on the counter and stared at herself for a couple seconds in the mirror. She wished her husband were here, so he would go down on her, before she got in the shower.

One of her hands came up to cup her breast and she played with her nipple for a few seconds and closed her eyes.... The image of Frank's cock shooting its load onto her face and tits made her start having an orgasm right there in the bathroom. She bit her lip, and turned around to face the mirror again, as her legs started shaking and she almost lost her balance...

One hand began rubbing her clit furiously while the other hand was holding her giant globes, somehow supporting herself with her elbow. She moaned. It sounded like a feline's moan - something wild and exotic and free.

Five minutes later, she was washing her hair and face under the warm shower head. It felt amazing. It was the perfect pressure. She looked out of the glass shower door, and could see her body in the mirror, which was beginning to fog up.

She felt so thankful to be blessed with such an hourglass figure. She stood right at 5'6" tall. Her breasts were a size 34 DDD, with thick eraser nipples, that grew to half an inch when she was aroused. Her waist was a size 24, and had the cutest little belly button. Her hips flared out to a size 38, and her thighs were thick, but somehow still far enough apart that they didn't rub together - creating the perfect "Y" shape.

She grabbed the big black bottle of shampoo and squeezed, and a white frothy liquid escaped into her hand. For a second, she thought of what would make a great shower commercial, but then began laughing. She rubbed the shampoo into her hair while smiling contently, as the water ran down her face and the soap cascaded down around the crevices of her body.

She used her hands to soap her big breasts, and then her plump ass cheeks, and finally her hand found its way to her slippery smooth mound. She began massaging her clit again, and saw images of Frank's cock as it was growing, and then pushing down his waistband, and blasting in her mouth...

She opened her eyes, when she heard a knock at the bathroom door. "May I come in?" she heard. She licked her lips and gathered herself and said, "Yes, Frank. Is everything okay?" Then she saw a large shadowy figure open the door and walk-in. "Everything is wonderful, Holly. I just realized that I forgot to thank you for being so generous to me earlier, and I wanted to give you something."

"He is such a thoughtful man," she thought. The window to the shower door was fogged up so she couldn't see him, but his large dark figure moved in front of the fogged-up glass door. It looked like a thunder cloud moving across the sky and casting a shadow on the ground. She smiled, and said, "Something for me!?"

After she said this, Frank took one step closer pressed his full erection up against the glass. Holly looked down and saw the large snake eye again. As she was looking at it, it began to move, and it slowly traced the shape of a heart. Holly mouthed the words, "Oh my God," for the second time, and then she saw the shower door slowly begin to open.

It was two minutes later, when Holly's 34 DDD's were pressed up against the shower door, just above the fading heart. Frank had her hair wrapped up in one fist, and was slapping her ass cheek with the other. He was relentlessly pounding her fat white ass from the back.

Holly was screaming, "Yes....... Yes.......... FUCK.... YES.........!!! FUCK ME...........!!! OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!!!........" as she pressed her face up against the glass and she began moaning and the sound of "Thwack, Thwack, Thwack" was echoing through the bathroom and could even faintly be heard, down the hallway.

Then Frank spun her around and picked her up, and began pounding her pussy from the front, while she held on to his big capped shoulders. Her legs were hooked on top of his big arms, and her eyes rolled back in her head while her pussy was gushing all over his 12-inch Hammer.

He began talking to her, "Who's pussy is this, you married white slut!?"

She answered, "Oh Fuck......YES......... it's yours!! Frank! It's.... YOUR.... PUSSY!!!......... OH GOD!!!......."

Then Frank's voice boomed, "Tell me you're my bitch, you fucking slut. Tell me I'm your Master! Tell me your husband doesn't deserve to fuck this white pussy, EVER AGAIN!"

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK......Holly screamed, "OH FUCK......!!! OH FUCK, YES!! MASTER.....!!!!! I.... AM.... YOUR.... SLUT.......!!!!!! FUCK, FUCK, NE....VER.....AG...AIN..... NE...VER..... I'M CUMMMMMMMING....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PART THREE:

"The Morning After"

The next morning, Jack woke up, and heard the faint chirp of a bird in the far-off distance, as whispers of the sun began filling up the curtain in his bedroom. He thought about how he and Holly used to pretend that it was Frank's alarm clock, and he chuckled for a second, and thought about Holly.

He rolled over onto his back, and stretched, and yawned, and checked his phone on the night stand to see if Holly had texted him. Nothing. He thought that was odd, and decided to send her a "Good Morning, cupcake," text. He erased, "cupcake" and retyped it to say, "My Darling," and added, "I wish my head was in-between your legs, right now : )" and he hit send.

He laid there, thinking about how much longer this quarantine might last? He was proud of himself, for doing the noble thing. The honorable thing. Holly must be so proud of him, he thought. Once this quarantine was over, she would probably give him the best blow job of his.... "Thump."

He rubbed his eyes, and thought he heard something. He went back to thinking about Holly's breasts, and his hand reached down to push his boxers down, and his mind's eye saw an image of holly sitting on the couch, and pointing at her gorgeous bald pussy.

He began to rub his hardening 5-inch penis, when he thought he heard another "Thump." It broke his concentration for a fraction of a second, and then he imagined that he was down on his knees watching Holly take a sip of her wine. In his mind's eye, she was focusing her eyes on something behind him...

"Thump...... Thump...... Thump......" The very faint sounds were coming from the wall behind his head. In-between the thumps, he could still hear the bird chirping in the distance. He decided to text Holly again, and see if she could hear what he was hearing.

"Honey, do you hear that noise?" he hit send. "Thump......" and then it seemed to stop for a minute, as he listened for it again. Then, he heard his phone beep. He looked at the phone, and it was a message from Holly. He opened it, and it said, "Good morning, little Sweetie! Thank you for the message. I just started a load of laundry, and that is probably what you're hearing." He thought about that for a second, and then began hearing the faint sound again: "Thump...... Thump...... Thump......"

He remembered her saying something about Frank's washing machine. Amazing how the mind works, he thought. He had never noticed anything before, this morning. Probably because his ears were normally covered by Holly's thick thighs around this time. The noises began growing louder and closer together.

"THUMP....THUMP....THUMP....THUMP....THUMP.." Jack couldn't hear the bird anymore. He moved his hand back down to his penis and began stroking it, imagining that the he was back on his knees, in between Holly's legs on the floor. He was looking up at her, but now she had an enormous black phallus in her mouth. She looked amazing. Those full lips wrapped around it. She was moaning, and Jack began licking and sucking her juices more vigorously.... "THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds