Quarantined Cuck

Holly had actually purchased a new dildo recently to try and help alleviate things, until they were free and clear. It was called a Rabbit Vibrator, and it was black, with bunny ears. She thought about that as she was packing her bags to go to Frank's, and thought she should probably bring it with her. She wondered when she would have the privacy to use it. She wished she could use it right now, as she was looking for her super-sized bottle of shampoo and conditioner to put in her suitcase.

Then, the thought of Jack giving her a foot massage crossed her mind, and how much she missed it, already. Holly thought of what Frank had said, out on the back deck, and how commanding he looked... she had never experienced that feeling from a man, before... and she recalled that image of what had to have been his penis straining to get out from his pant leg.... She was looking at the big black bottle of shampoo. She quickly picked it up and finished packing.

Sitting alone in his car, Jack had almost dozed off, when he saw Frank exiting their duplex with four large suitcases. He had two under each arm and two more in his grasp. Jack was opening the door to get out of his car, when his phone rang again. It was Holly. "Sweetie, do you remember where I put those workout clothes, I ordered on Amazon that came in last week? The red sports bra, with the designer black yoga pants that have the rips on the sides? I think they're still in the... Oh! Never mind, I found them. Frank is walking out now, and I'll be down in a minute, and then the house will be all yours."

Jack's mind was still trying to process everything. "There had to be another way," he thought, but then he heard his wife say, "We are just so lucky that Frank is doing this for us. Thank God that Black people have that Alpha blood, or this would have really been a terrible experience. Please try and thank Frank if you see him, and stay in your car until you see me enter Frank's place. I'll send him back over if I forgot anything. Thanks, Sweetie!"

As his wife was telling him this, he watched Frank lumber over to his side of the three-story duplex, carrying the suitcases. He set the luggage down and opened his door and took everything in his place. A few minutes past, and Holly came out of their house. She was carrying some hangers full of clothes and a couple smaller bags. Jack stepped out of his car and began to step toward her, but Holly stopped him.

"Sweetie, I love you, but we need to keep our distance for a while," she shouted. "This should all be over soon. I know you want what's best for us, but right now I need you to sit back down in the car and just be patient. I will send Frank out to let you know when you can come in." And then, Frank opened his door and let her into his place. Holly walked in, and Frank shut the door.

Inside Frank's place, Holly set a few small bags down and draped her hanging items on his couch, and then turned to Frank. They made eye contact and she removed a scrunchie from her wrist and began tying her hair back into a pony tail. Frank briefly acknowledged that she had changed into a white, V neck tee shirt. His eyes lowered to her perfect tits that were now pointed at him, wobbling back and forth.

Frank tried to keep a poker face when he looked back up to tell her to make herself at home, but before he could say anything, Holly said, "Would you mind going to let Jack know that everything will be okay, and that I will call him in an hour after I get settled in?"

Frank said, "Absolutely, I'll be right back. Make yourself at home." and turned to open the door.

Holly continued, "Oh, and Frank, thank you SO much again." He just nodded, and then she said, "Oh! And please grab the Kale while you're out there." Frank smiled, and walked out of his front door.

Jack saw Frank coming down the stairs to the driveway, and got out of his car. Frank walked up to him, as a big dark shadow covered Jack's face when he got a few feet away. They stared at each other for a couple seconds, until Jack looked down and began to say, "Frank, I was thinking that..."

Frank interrupted, "Holly is going to stay with me until the Alpha Beta Virus runs its course. I will take great care of her. All of her needs will get met. She wanted me to tell you to call her in an hour when she is settled in."

Jack thought he would try to submit to Frank an idea he had been contemplating over the last few minutes... "Frank, I had an idea that may work out best for everyone, and this way Holly won't be sending you on multiple trips to bring things over for her... I mean, you know women, right?! What if I was the one that stayed with you, and I wouldn't even need a bag - well maybe one bag, and I won't take up any space at all... in fact you would probably never even notice I was there, because I would be gone most of the time - since I have one of those 'essential jobs' and all. That would work out so much better... right, Frank?!"

Frank tried to keep from laughing. He liked Jack, alright. But this was a business decision, nothing personal. And what has the greatest value in all of history? Treasure. Frank treasured a fine-ass Booty. Nope. Sorry, Jack. "Jack, this is what Holly wants. I just agreed to something that she wanted, as a favor to you both. I've had a long week, and my patience is wearing thin right now, and all I need from you right now is that Kale, she mentioned."

Jack blinked. Then he walked around to the passenger's side door of his Subaru crossover and grabbed the bushel of kale and handed it to Frank and said, "Thanks Frank. You're right. Let's just give this a go for a few days and see how things go.... Just remember, if she gets to be too much to handle.... Let me know, and I'll go set myself up in the Hotel, and you can kick her out." Jack tried to chuckle and slapped Frank on the arm, but it was like slapping a concrete wall, and Jack started rubbing his hand.

Frank said, "That's a good idea, Jack. Thank you. Catch you later." And with that, Frank turned and walked back up the drive-way and up the stairs to the Duplex. Jack watched him open up his door and disappear into his house. Jack heard an Owl off in the distance. Then a car drove bye, and Jack waved at it, for some reason.

Jack grabbed his bottled water from his car, and walked back up to his side of the duplex. He thought that his wife would surely see this as being a noble and chivalrous gesture, on his part. Holly would thank him one day, for letting her stay with Frank during this time. She would see this as him having confidence in himself, and faith in her, and their marriage would come out of this even stronger than ever before. Jack was starting to feel much better about this.

When Frank shut his front door and looked around, at first, he didn't see Holly. Then he heard a rustling in the kitchen. Frank walked back to his kitchen, and saw Holly rummaging through his cabinets. Her body was swiveling like only a woman's body can, and moving things around in different drawers. And when she noticed him, she looked up and said, "Frank, how the fuck do you find anything in this place?! If there's one thing I'm going to do for you while I'm here, it's organize this bachelor pad.... Or at least this kitchen."

She kept moving and doing things, and a fleeting thought passed through his mind that made him wonder if what Jack said was right.... But then, she turned towards him and started fixing the scrunchie in her hair again and Frank subconsciously licked his lips, when Holly said, "Is that my Kale?"

Frank nodded and looked at it. Then she said, "Well where are you going to put it?" He looked back up and those green eyes were focused on his. Frank almost ripped her clothes off right then, but he knew something from experience - this is the kind of woman that could ask you for directions on the side of the road, and any guy would think that it meant she wanted to fuck right there - simply by the way she looked at you. She had a fuck me, face. Just another part of the treasure, behind the vault. He needed to crack the lock. With his hammer. Patience, Frank.

"You're the woman of the house, now. I expect you to keep this kitchen in order" Frank replied, as he handed her the Kale with a wink and brutish grin. "Yes Sir," she smiled and took the Kale to find a place for it in his fridge, then he showed her around the house, which had a similar set-up to her own, but seemed like more of a bachelor pad with brown tones and dark leather, and more masculine features, here and there.

He showed her the basement - garage area with a gym he had fixed up with mirrors and dumbbells, and a bench press. There was a boxing bag hanging in the corner, and an exercise bike - she was thrilled to see. But the coolest part of the gym, she thought, was a sauna that Frank had installed himself, towards the back, that Holly was unaware he had.

"Frank...!? If I knew you had this, I would've moved in a long time ago...." They both laughed. He told her he had recently finished it and was working on some other projects, particularly on his rooftop, where he had essentially made a sun-bathing area, with a bar and some additional patio furniture used for football viewing games and parties, with friends.

The Davidson's side of the Duplex had an area like this also, but there was a large 10 ft. tall divider in-between the two. Holly said, "Jack was thinking of putting a hot tub up there at one time, but nothing ever materialized." She rolled her eyes at that, and then turned and picked up one of the lighter dumbbells from the massive rack with the floor-to-ceiling mirror behind it.

Holly was looking at herself in the mirror, and lifting the 10 lb. dumbbell in a curling motion. She looked at Frank, who was trying to appear like he was thinking about something else, and said, "Frank, I just wanted to thank you for doing this," as she lifted the weight slowly to her chin and placed her other hand on her flared hip.

She continued, "These are very trying times, and it's good to know that there are people like you in this World, that act so selflessly. You could have just sat there on the deck, earlier, and not had the empathy or compassion to even have this idea cross your mind..." she kept lifting and lowering the dumbbell. She was now watching her form while speaking to him.

She said, "You are saving my husband and I a substantial amount of money, Frank. And you're saving me from weeks of isolation and boredom," then her sparkling green eyes drifted across the mirror and focused on Frank's stare, and she said, "And I plan on earning my keep."

Frank, felt his pant leg begin to stir again, and after a slow exhale, his low voice replied, "Holly, you didn't need to say that, but thank you. Please be my honored guest while you're here, and please pretend like this is your home. I know you'll find some things very different, but you don't need to ask me for any permission to do anything here... Mi Casa es Su Casa."

And with that they both smiled, and Frank asked Holly to come up to the top floor where the bedrooms were, so he could get her settled in. He led her upstairs, regretting the fact that he was the one leading the way.

"Frank...!? There is no way, that I am taking your master bedroom! No way. I won't allow it...!" Frank had already set her suitcases in the master closet, and extended his hand to take the hanging clothes she had carried up the stairs. After a brief pause, she relented and he took those to the closet as well.

As Frank was hanging them in the huge closet, of which he only used half anyway, he replied, "Holly, believe it or not, I only sleep in here when I'm watching a movie on Netflix. Reason is, I'm a light sleeper, and there is a bird that lands on that window seal in the morning just before the Sun comes up... and..."

Holly grabbed Frank's arm and began bouncing up and down ecstatically, "Ooh, Oh...! Jack and I have heard this bird, very faintly, and wondered where it was coming from.... Hahaha," She clutched her abs, "We always thought it was your alarm clock that was just loud as fuck, and you were a heavy sleeper... oh my God.... Hahaha.... That is so funny."

Frank began chuckling, "Yes, he's a loud fucker haha, so I've thought about altering the window seal, but during my trials with this bird, I began sleeping in the guest room and also began noticing a pain in my back begin to get better. So long story, longer - as you said earlier - you would not be doing me a disservice, and in fact, you may be insisting to trade rooms with me after tomorrow morning."

Holly stared up at Frank in the closet, and smiled, and as she did, her tongue came up to rest on her top teeth. It was the pinkest, sexiest tongue, that Frank had ever seen. His wildest dreams had been entangled with its curvature, for three years now. Frank was tired of dreaming, and now thought just exploded into his mind...

"Holly, there's one other thing I was going to show you..." and Frank led her out of the bedroom and into the long hallway where there was another smaller room in-between both bedrooms, in the middle of the hallway. He opened the door and inside was a small office, that Jack and Holly also used for an office, but on their side of the Duplex.

Frank's office had a large desk with a large monitor screen and a comfortable-looking big leather chair with armrests. Behind the chair was a few filing cabinets and a bookshelf, with a stuffed bear sitting on it, sitting in front of the books. On the large desk sat a keyboard, mouse, and some writing paper and stationery. All very functional.

Frank asked Holly to sit in the chair. She did, and set her iPhone down on the desk beside the keyboard. Then she folded one thick, tan leg underneath her other thick thigh, and she leaned forward to grab the mouse. Frank began, "If you press this button, and click 'here' this beautiful picture of St. Kitts Island will light up."

"St. Kitts is where I usually go this time of year," Frank added.

Holly gasped. "Oh my.... it's gorgeous, Frank.... I've never been..." Frank put his hand over hers on the mouse, and it looked like a white turtle under a giant, dark shell. He moved the mouse with her hand, and clicked on a few pictures, and they both commented on how majestic it looked.

Then Frank showed her a few more applications she could access and use if she needed to, and finally told her the Wi-Fi password was "Hammer12," just in case she got logged out or needed it for her iPhone.

Holly looked up at Frank, a bit quizzically, and repeated the word in the form of a question, "Hammer...?!" and then she smiled, an inquiring smile.

"Yes, 'Hammer' was an old nickname from my football playing days at USC," Frank smiled and chuckled, and stood up straight and put his hands on his hips in order to alleviate some pressure off of his back. When he did this, it put the crotch of his grey sweat pants on the same height as Holly's eyes - which were looking up at Frank's eyes as he stood up, and towered over her.

Holly looked up at him and said, "I guess that means that you could really pound the tackle... or something?" She tried her best with football terms, but wasn't always sure of which sports phrases went with which sport. Didn't matter to Frank, at this moment, if at all.

Frank smiled down at her, looking past her eyes, and across the most incredibly expansive breasts that, from this angle, seemed barely holstered in her white vee neck tee shirt. Frank's eyes drifted back to hers, and with that he said, "Yeah babe, I could really pound it."

In the silence of the room, both of their hearts could now be heard in their own ears, as they began pounding louder in their chests. A few beats went by, and Holly swallowed. She took in a deep breath, and looked back at the monitor, and she saw the number blinking under the cursor. Her heart began pounding louder in her ears, and she barely heard the words come out of her mouth, "...and the 12...." Holly began twirling her hair in her French manicured fingers. "What does that mean....?" as she stared back at the flashing cursor, with the 12 underneath it, as she slowly twirled a gorgeous lock of hair.

Frank's cock began slowly becoming engorged with blood. Not something he could help, or wanted to at this moment. He could feel his pants begin to tent, as a few heartbeats went, growing and extending out, larger and larger with each beat... like a King cobra being charmed by the sound of music.

Holly's eyes were staring at the monitor in thought, waiting for his reply. But then, she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye. Holly slowly turned her head, as her eyes stayed locked on the number, but then they drifted, and locked on what she perceived in her periphery.

The front of Frank's pants. She stared right at it, but it wasn't occurring to her, what was happening. It was slowly tenting out further, moving at her eye-level. She looked right at it, but couldn't quite seem to process what she was seeing in the dimly lit room.

From the shelf of the bookcase behind them, sat a stuffed bear, and if that bear could see, it would capture the side profile of Holly's face and cute little upturned nose and full lips, highlighted by the glowing computer monitor of St. Kitts Island.

As Holly's eyes grew wider, Frank's sweat pants tented out further, closing the gap between Holly's face and Frank's growing bulge. With every passing second, the bear on the bookshelf lost sight of the computer monitor.... And a gigantic shadow replaced the light, like an eclipse.

"...Oh...." Holly answered, as her mouth fell open, and Frank's true length solidified, almost ripping through the fabric. Holly could barely take her eyes off it, so she didn't. Her tongue came out and pressed against the top of her teeth, once again, and she said, "Th....That looks painful...." As her tongue remained out, and traveled across her lips. Her eyes shot up to glance at Frank's briefly, and then her eyes traveled back down again.

Frank said, "It is...." As he slowly reached for his waist band, to make an attempt to cover himself.

Holly stopped him with her dainty hands, and before Frank could apologize, she said, "Please? Allow me." Holly let go of Frank's wrist, and he rested his hands on the bottom of his shirt, not sure yet where this was going.

Holly grabbed the waistband of Frank's sweat pants, and began loosening it, when she said, "I've always loved these types of workout pants... so masculine." Frank nodded. She untied the string, and Frank let out a sigh like he was stretching for the first time in the morning.

The distance between his lower abs, and the waist of his pants strained another few inches, when Holly began fumbling with the knot of the string. "So...tight..." she said, as she finally got the knot free. Frank's enormous cock began pulsating against the fabric, and then it fell out over the waist band of his grey sweat pants, and was now pointed directly at Holly's face.

Holly gasped, and said, "Oh... My... God..." As she slowly leaned back in the chair, and both hands came up to cover her mouth. She stared in awe at his cock, and in the span of just a couple seconds, her brain processed every detail. His cock head must have been at least 8 inches in circumference, with an enormous pea slit. It was so big, it looked like she could put a quarter in it and play a song, like in one of those old jukebox machines that she loved from her youth.

It was completely straight, with no curve, and it seemed like she could walk across it like a fallen tree in the woods. Her hands slid away from her mouth, and down to her chin, and her face turned slightly, while her eyes got even wider, but they remained locked on his member. It pulsated, with every beat of his heart, like someone testing the end of a diving board.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds