Queen Bitch Part 1

Jordan looked at the two children as they got on the bus that morning, something struck her deeper in her heart than it had ever before. The little girl had, for the first time even though to get on her mother's good side, confided in her. It felt wonderful and so delicate to be called 'mommy' and to not have to be a tough man, but to be content and yet accepted for being emotional. She couldn't help but get a tear in her eye as they got on the bus. They reminded her so much of her son.

As the bus pulled away, Jordan walked out to the mailbox just in time for the mailman to come around with her daily mail. Paul Weimer, the jolly old man, he never seemed to run out of energy and brought back the old days of how the postal service used to be. He was also a grandfather figure around town, and despite his age, he was in good shape and wasn't a bad looking man to say the least.

"Well good morning Mrs. Brooke!" Paul said with his usual smile. "Looks like you have some mail today."

Jordan smiled back, dressed in her baggy clothes. She was hoping that she would get a letter from her son today. One that she would quickly read and then destroy to hide any evidence.

"Anything good in there today Paul?" she sighed, fanning herself with the mail that she had to send out. Some of Donnie's papers for work, that sort of thing. "I'm expecting a ton of bills this week."

Paul smiled, looking through his bag, "You got… ok lets see.." he checked through them, "One for you from the phone company… one from the water company… one from Ed McMahon, aren't you a lucky lady gonna be a millionaire…"

"I wish!" she laughed.

"… and then.." Paul looked deeper in his mail bag. "We have one without a return address, but the postmark says from… hmmm… Well that's it anyhow. Not all that much today of interest."

Jordan took her mail and smiled at him slyly, "Well thank you Paul. I do have some mail to read as a matter of fact. I think this letter may be from a relative of mine who was supposed to write me."

He smiled back, "Well, hope so.. hope so…." He began to walk away, "Gotta get some more mail out. See you later Mrs. Brooke."

Jordan licked her lips and walked into the house. She was all alone and could enjoy it all alone by herself to read her letter:

Dad.. er Jordan,

Whatever you call yourself now. Talking on the phone reminded me how much I miss you and how much you are not the man who is my father now. I miss you so much and I don't see how mom can not realize the change. I guess it must be the sex, cause they sure are getting a lot of it lately. I don't mean like what you told me about you and Monty. I mean they don't have much time for me, and it hurts. He seems to be able to hit the right spot with mom and know exactly what women like. I think it's sick because I know that he is enjoying it.

I'm writing you this letter because I find it hard to believe that he is doing any research on getting you two back to normal. In fact, I think that he's just hoping that you are growing into that body. He says that you will get used to the kids and that your motherly instincts will kick in and you will love them like your own. I doubt if that can happen. You must promise me to give in to them, but don't forget who you are. You need your body back. It's yours. Don't forget. I am your son, Josh and Kayla are not even related to you. Please Dad… help me.

Ok, I took some time and now I'm back. I had to walk away from this letter because I was crying. I'm sorry.. so sorry. I realize how hard this is for you. I just find it so hard to believe that my dad is a woman who has given in to men. But I guess that feels right to you and that is how you get intimate. And now you're going to have a baby to Monty. What I suggest is that you sleep with Donnie as soon as possible so that he will think that the baby is his. Do whatever he wants, but be sure to… be sure to have him orgasm in your vagina the way that Monty did. The DNA shouldn't be much different.

As for looking for a way to get you back in your body. I'm looking into it. I think that the voltage took your memories and her memories and switched them similar to how a computer would copy a disk. It's complicated and means that your soul was transferred to her brain..everything. Dad I love you.. hang in! Bring that baby to full term and I'll be there for the delivery. I promise.

-Nick

She closed the letter, and ripped it up into shreds. "Yeah I'm gonna fight it… I gotta." She sobbed, and it hurt more as she thought about the two children and how much she wanted to be there for them. She also wanted to be there for her real son, more than anything else in the world. She had to deal with the fact that Nick was right. She was a man who had to deal with the body of a woman. It was so complex, and to guard her butt she had to sleep with Donnie and soon. So she chose her time and decided to have sex with him that night.

That night, Jordan made her move. Donnie came home from work early and was in bed. He was awake and sitting in bed as the children were asleep. She had put them to bed early, and made careful to wear some exotic lingerie that had bought from Victoria's Secrets.

"What's up with you?" Donnie said in shock, seeing his wife inch over closer and closer to him and put a soft kiss to his cheek.

"I thought.. it's been awhile since we've had some fun." She rolled her eyes, trying to be seductive as she unbuckled her bra and exposed her crotchless panties. Her warm wet pussy sat open and ready for his hard dark prick. "And we can have it as long and as much…. Anyway you want it baby. Just fuck my pussy and make me messy. Hot messy sex."

He reached over and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into bed with him, inching closer and closer to her. Then he whispered in her ear. "You know how I like my poontang."

Slowly Donnie came to her, wrapping his arms around her naked body, feeling her warmth. She felt his warmth and marveled at his muscles, just like his father's muscles. Monty and Donnie were like one and the same. Huge, very large in more ways than one, and it was apparent that this man's ten inch prick was going to be more than a little thrill for breaking in her new womanhood.

At least, she thought to herself, her body was not that of a young virgin that had never taken this huge tool before. But still, it was Jordan who she would be for the next at least year until Spring thawed out and allowed her son and the real Jordan to come back down. Maybe by then they could figure out what made them switch bodies.

Oh she hated it at first. He stood there with his pants down, cock standing to attention, sat down in the living room with a beer and motioned for her to come on over. His huge hairy cock came closer and closer to her mouth and he just grabbed her hair and forced her to suck. She couldn't breath! Mike was right about blowjobs. She was terrified. What if he came and wanted her to swallow. "Homey... pwemm slurp my .. ma.y... I stop... before you.. slurp"

Donnie looked down at her and shook his head, "You really shouldn't talk with a mouthful you know. You usually know that if you shut your hole and enjoy it that it is much easier on you. "

"MMmmmk homey... slurp"

Then she tasted a shot of the precum that she had known from her times as a man. She knew what was next and she dreaded it. He allowed her a little more movement to breathe, and she was starting to like it. The way that his head felt in her mouth, so lubricated. Oh shit, that bitch had done this, and now he was giving one of his best drinking buddies head. The mother of Donnie's children. She opened her eyes and looked up at him how pleased he was at his lover. She somehow felt needed and wanted, afterall, she was a woman.

Donnie grabbed her head and pulled her head away from him. She was startled at this because she had finally fallen into the rhythm of his thrusts. "Ok babe, now just jack me off nice and easy and take it in your mouth as it comes out. Like you always do."


Jordan smiled back at him lustfully, somewhat of a mask to make him think that she had enjoyed it. She wondered if his load would stick to the roof of her mouth.

He slowly leaned back as she worked his penis to perfection, waiting for a tiny bit of cum to surface. And then the first taste that she took of his cum. It shot through her mouth with wanton pleasure. Her womanhood now ached to be touched in that special way. His manhood was so strong and virile. A virility that she once had. The cum tasted so delicious. Donnie was a heavy beer drinker, the malt and the yeast and that... um... she became lost in the pleasure of the moment. It was so horrible. How could she tell her wife that she had made love to Donnie? She wanted cum lots of it on her lips and her mouth and her chin and nose all over her, it felt so warm and rich on her skin. She began to moan and groan and buck her head to the rhythm.

And then he shot his final load in her mouth rocking it back until it ran down her mouth. She felt so used and still so wet! She let out a wild belch -- a regular `sperm burper' she had become.

"Go clean up honey."

She went to the bathroom and closed the door trying not to cry at the feeling of the squishy wetness between her legs.. She wanted him to fuck her, she had been so close but still he would not fuck her. Oh what a slut, just a few days ago she had been a man herself, now a dirty filthy cum queen! The jizz melted and rolled in her mouth between her mouth and her tongue. It tasted so good, but only if she could be with her wife. But would her wife give in to the tastes of another woman's vagina? This was not her plight! It was Mike, er, Jordan's plight. She was NOT Jordan -- this was all wrong. So warm and so tasty and salty in her mouth. She wanted more of the tangy juicy manhood. This was the plight of having a cunt and a man who wanted nothing of her other than a nice daily blowjob. She collapsed on the floor with tears in her eyes at the irony of it all. "I want fucked!" she groaned.

Donnie must have heard her as he was walking by the bathroom. He entered to see his wife in tears on the floor. "Oh what's the matter?"

She looked up at him in tears, "Oh… nothing I'm alright."

"No, I don't think so. I don't think so at all. You want some more sex don't you honey? Cum usually satisfied you in the past."

She shook her head, "Not this time." She began to choke on the aftertaste. "I want it in my kooch. Deep… penetrate me. Fuck me… make me.. errr.. let me orgasm for once."

He began to laugh, walking over to her and whipping out his penis from his pants, "Bend over and touch your toes. I'm making it quick."

"No… please let me have an orgasm for once!" she cried.

He reached down and drove three fingers into her hole and began to throb the wetness of her, "You are just right for it. A good hard shot in your cunt. You want it this time… you usually bitch about cleaning it out of you."

She felt a little more assertive and began to get in his face. "Well not this time. THIS TIME I WANT IT… And when was the last time you ate me out? NEVER…. It's always one of your friends and I end up getting one up my ass and up my puss and never get eaten out."

A small smiled formed on Donnie's face, "I see your point, and it looks like I'm going to be late for work now doesn't it?" he forcefully took her in his arms, something that she had always liked was a man who was stronger than herself, or at least Donnie thought so, "So lets go back up to the bedroom and finish this."

He pinned her to the bed, his hard cock throbbing so that she could feel his heartbeat as he entered her. She bit her lip and closed her eyes and imagined herself somewhere else as she saw the horny look in his eyes. Surely her eyes looked the same way, but this time it hurt. She wanted him to pound her puss… HER PUSS… as deep and hard as any man has every fucked a pussy. She began to get caught up in the moment as she had before will Monty.

A soft horny smile formed on her face, "Oh… fuck… O…Donnie… Fuck….. ohhhh hoohhhhh… fuck… awwwwhhhhhh….. you're gonna… RIP ME OPEN!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!"

The passion built in and out of the hours of the night. He would mount her and fall asleep and she would awaken him with a kiss. His hard cock tore in and out of her spewing it's warm white liquid over her pubic hair and her thighs. Her breasts ached as he slammed her again and again off of him, the pressure of their fucking would have worn the skin off of any regular man. She felt herself give in deeper and deeper to the passion, wanting more and more to fill her cunt with dick. She wanted lots of dicks, not only her husband's. And she groaned as she realized this, her husband and Monty both had touched her deeper than any man had ever before. He bent down and licked her breasts, tasting the nipples and making her gasp, the suction of her labia still grasped around his love pistol.

"Cum in me!" She groaned, "Oh.. Donnie." She flung her hair from side to side, biting her lips and moaning as her body shook like a caged whore. "Let your fucking wad go in my…" and he came.. "Ahhhhhhhh" she groaned in pleasure with his compliance.

Then finally, after several moans and groans, and the rhythmic beating and pounding of flesh on the bed, two lovers left their ecstasy in their lofty bedroom for that of the kitchen. It was there that Jordan would once again find herself alone, depressed but satisfied for the second time in her life by a man, warm fresh juice from his body dripped gracefully from her passionate love box. The exchange between them, as he left and gave her a passionate kiss, she sipped her coffee in her nightgown and savored the thought and taste of him. She knew that at last she had understood what her son had meant by her becoming more accustomed to her body. And she knew that, though it was extremely pleasurable as a woman, she had just screwed her best friend's son and it was she who should be the man in a relationship. She was emotionally wired to be a man, and that was why for the first time they had the passionate unyielding lust for each other. Something that Donnie had never been able to accomplish from the gentler more passive wife that had met him in the past.

Jordan, now having slept with two men, something that she had promised herself that she would never do. Jordan, who was pregnant with a child and would give birth to that child in 8 months, sat alone in the kitchen as her knight in shining armor went to work. She wanted him, and hurt for him, just until her old body was back with hers. She couldn't be any worse off than she was now, and to be a slut in the meantime might turn out to be fun. She licked her lips with desire and looked down at her juicy love box, unlike anything that had ever given her passion before in her life.

"I am pussy… hear me suck." She giggled, then squeezed her pussy lips together to extract some more jizz.

A few hundred miles away, and a world away, Nick was sitting alone on the internet doing a search for one of his classes in highschool. Apparently, his report on human engineering would have a lot to do with his father's situation, and so he chose the topic to educate himself on the issues. He found a lot of useful information that he could send to her, and hopefully get her back in her own body. Unbeknownst to him, this was at the same time that Jordan and Donnie were fucking each other like wild animals in bed. He had no clue how far Jordan had become accustomed to her new body, and only hoped that his bond with his father would not change over time due to a simple body switch.

Later on the day, Jordan found it in her best interest to go shopping at the local Wal-Mart for some maternity clothes. It had been awhile since she had given birth to someone like Kayla, and she was sure that her old self would have given away all of the old maternity clothes that she would have accumulated. Pregnancy was really going to be something new to her, she thought as she picked out a white top with a floral bottom.

She liked the dress a lot and tried it on herself, and it did look well and complimented her very well. She was starting to get used to the fact that she was a woman and that she was having sex with guys. When she was horny it was one thing to desire that piece of meat, but when she was herself it seemed to elude her as to how she could get that way. She looked at a few bras as well, giving thought to how big and milky her breasts would get while she was carrying the baby, and then give birth to it. She had seen it before when Febe had given birth to her son. It began small, with a little belly, and more and more she grew until… Her head hurt to think about the whole ordeal. She knew that her kids would be excited to have a brother or sister in the future. The deserved it, being so good to their mother and father as of late. It was so far different from how she had acted as a girl, the memories were returning of Jordan's. She bit her lip as she thought about the guys that she had fucked and the warm sperm drooling out of her hole.

The movies on the tape were getting to her. She couldn't get the picture out of her mind of Donnie's two friends fucking her in the living room while the kids were away. There she was screaming like a dirty whore at each gob of cum, being stingy over it as if it were gold. And these feelings, as she had watched the tape, made her horny in ways that she had never felt before. And that was what had caused it all with the vibrator and Monty. Then she flashed back to reality, and realized that she was stuck as a pregnant woman and it was not her life. She hit herself in the head and felt horrible for what had happened. It had all begun with the simple idea of pleasing herself with a man, and she must never let it happen again. She would have to stick to the vibrator that she had found, and look around for a bigger and stronger one that might match the size of the pecker that the father and son had. And yet still, she hungered for them, a pregnant little piece of meat.

Jordan was glad to put on the clothes that she had bought, finally being able to buy something that was to her own interests, and not those of the woman that she had been. She had to be careful not to buy anything that would give the appearance of an unmarried woman who was on the take. She also wanted something baggy to hide her pregnancy, for it would soon be more visible than before. She looked through the clothes, taking special attention to the panties that they had for sale, she had to find something better than Hanes Her Way. And she didn't want to look like a kindergarten teacher who had never seen a man, for inside she had more than her own share of curves to show to the world. She was sure to pick up a pair of crotchless panties for "safe keeping".

The way home was a pain in the ass for her. Traffic was extremely busy, and it seemed like everybody was stuck at the endless red lights waiting for day to day to pass in the now hot Spring sun. She glanced over at a strong looking guy who was working at a garage. His huge muscles bulged as he lifted a tire, holding it above his head and putting it onto a car. When she was a man, Jordan the man, might have been jealous of the guy. But as a woman, she wanted nothing more in the world then keep her eyes glued on his cute butt. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him, she was allowed to look afterall, and the cute guy had to notice her biting her lip and looking over at him. He smiled back at her, carefully moving closer to her car. He seemed interested in her too. She felt herself begin to grow wet, waiting for his hard cock to enter her, all instinct embedded in her body.

"Well, hello there honey." The man said, walking over to her window. "What's a hot babe like you doing sitting in traffic? You should get out of the sun and let me test your transmission."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds