Queen Bitch Part 1

She smiled, feeling the warm wet feeling between her legs that she had grown so accustomed to, "It's not making any noises."

He leaned against her car, "So you wanna hear noises?"

She tried to cross her legs, looking up at his hot body, "I'm married. A happily married woman."

He took his wrench and stuck it down between her legs caressing her vaginal area. She slowly pushed his hand away, looking deep into his strong passionate eyes. She knew that she had to be true to herself and not have sex with a man, she had seen what it had done to her the last time. It must not happen this time. She would be forced to live in the nightmare world of being servant to the tiny pea shaped clit between her legs.

"So you're happily married… and still have trouble saying no to me?" the man laughed to himself, slowly opening her door and taking her hand. Jordan was unable to resist him as he led her into his office at his body shop. "I head a noise in your transmission. They're going to have to look at it. It might take awhile though. You might want to call your husband and say you're going to be going down for a little while."

She followed him into the office trying to look as professional as possible, while her car was being checked over. She knew that she would also be checked over, and the whole thought of it made her extremely horny to know that a man on the street would find her attractive even when she was pregnant. She adjusted her tight jeans as she sat and waited for him to make the first advance.

"I'll need you to sign this paper to prove that you have been here and that you will be paying for this…" he looked down at her body and glanced up and down it, "pay for it."

"Is my car in that bad of shape?" Jordan giggled, licking her lips and taking the pen. She took both hands and looked at the rubber grip on the pen and began to stroke it with her fingers, "Cause if it's in bad shape it might take some time to get it working and I might have to go down for it more than once."

The man walked over to the blinds on the windows and the door and slowly closed each and every one of them between steps. He glanced over at Jordan as she signed the work paper for her car, "We run a tight business around here. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

"And Linda a bad girl." A short hairy dyke with a greasy baseball cap said, closing the blinds and door behind her. She sat the bag that she was carrying down and took out a butt plug and a small clit stimulator. "And let me tell you Linda loves to be a bad girl."

Jordan looked over at the woman and the man, neither was very attractive, but this would give her a new unique opportunity to be around some professional sex gurus. She licked the end of her finger and stood up to greet the short Latino woman. She walked over to her and looked her deeply in the eyes, "Hi my name is Jordan. It is so nice to meet you."

"You're gonna do more than meet me. It's the same thing here all the time. You spread them and do what we say and everything will be fine." The woman walked around Jordan and looked down at her lanky body that had only begun to hint of it's fruitfulness. She reached sat behind Jordan and helped her to remove her top.

The man walked over in front of Jordan and dropped his pants, his huge penis hanging in front of her face. He took it in his hands and moved closer to her, "Now I only ask that you suck me a little between it with her."

"ohh…" Jordan moaned as he stuck his penis against her lips, looking up at him with her deep lustful eyes. The saliva of her mouth covered the end of his rod as she took a warm taste of it, feeling the smooth end against her lips. She looked at it in front of her as her lips slapped back together, smooth and wet. She knew that she had already broken her promise not to give in to passion. Linda had removed Jordan's bra and had her hands over Jordan's breasts, playing with her erect nipples. Jordan had never had a woman tweak her nipples before, not like this at least.

"Do you like the way he tastes and how your nipples feel?" Linda smiled, looking over Jordan's shoulder. She took out a vibrator and turned it on and held it in front of Jordan. "And where do you want me to put this?"

"Go ahead baby." The man smiled, looking down at Jordan, "Take it in your mouth. Just like when your old man comes home from work with a smelly cheesy dick that he cheesed off in some other broad." He began to try and force his dick into her mouth. She was still way too taken by the feeling of the woman playing with her nipples to take notice, it being such an exciting new feeling.

"Stick it up my cunt.. oh please… Linda… right in my deep dark hole as .. ohhhh as far as it will go." Jordan moaned to the woman, bringing a smile to Linda's lips. Then she lunged at the man's dick and began to suck it, closing her eyes as if drinking on a drink that she had not had in several days. She wanted him to explode in her mouth.

Linda stuck the vibrator up inside of Jordan, feeling the wetness of the woman and then stuck her finger up to her mouth. "You are good baby. I think I might just have me some of you before you go. Of course it will be after my man is done with you."

Jordan bucked her hips to the vibrator that the woman held tightly inside of her, the warm wetness of her body running down the sides of her slit and onto the woman's hand. The woman would occasionally change hands and bring the juice up to her mouth to taste it. The taste seemed to turn Linda on more and more as she began to tweak Jordan's nipples more and more. Jordan tried to look down at what Linda was doing but could not get beyond the size of her own voluptuous milky breasts. The man felt a tingle in his balls and pulled himself out of Jordan's mouth.

"Open wide cunt…" the man said, rubbing his hands along Jordan's head and holding her long hair out of her eyes, "You're my bitch now. Gonna take a nice gob of cum. Eat it nice." Their eyes met and Jordan smiled, opening her mouth. His load shot out, most of it going into her mouth, some of it going onto her nose and cheek and rolling down her mouth and chin. She didn't have time to lick her lips because he pushed himself back into her mouth and began fucking her lips again.

Jordan felt Linda turn around to the front of her, between her and the man, and began to look at the cum on her chin. She knew what was next on their agenda. Linda wiped some of the cum off of Jordan's chin and sucked on her fingers, savoring the taste and looking the cocksucking whore in the eyes. She leaned forward and kissed Jordan on the forehead, seeing Jordan close her eyes in lust and passion. She took Jordan's hand and held it tight, the vibrator still in her pussy, "That's how you like it isn't it?" she asked.

Jordan nodded yes to the woman, closing her eyes with a cum filled half grin, a smile with a cock sticking from her lips like a cigar. Her lips tightened around the cock knowing that she had both a man and a woman to please. She had broken her promised but had at least learnt a few things about her sexuality, and for the first time in her new life was beginning to understand and identify herself as a woman making love to a man and another woman.

Later that night, long after the secret orgy, Jordan had told her family that she had gotten work done on the car and that it was back in tip top shape. There was no clue in any of their minds that she had done anything other than getting the car fixed.

"Don't you hate those boring waiting rooms?" Donnie commented to her, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee waiting for his Dinner. His work clothes were in a pile in the corner.

Jordan looked over at him with a smile through the opening from the kitchen to the dining room, stirring a pot of macaroni and cheese. "Oh terribly boring." She said, looking over at her husband and two children awaiting her dinner. "I must have read every magazine in the place."

"And is that why dinner is so late Mommy?" Kayla asked her mother with bright eyes. She had waited all day in school to come home and see her mother. It was her first year in school and she was always excited to come home and tell her mother all about what had happened, but unfortunately Jordan had not been home this particular night.

Jordan licked her lips and stirred the wooden spoon, feeling her legs grow wet from the thought of the woman who had been eating her out earlier in the day. The details were not important but she had also gone down on Linda, her first lesbian encounter. She giggled, "Yeah honey I'm sorry about it. Mommy isn't very hungry cause she was eating out earlier."

Donnie folded his paper over and looked up at her with a smile, "How about a kiss honey?"

Jordan walked over to him, still thinking about how she had been sucking the other man's penis just a few hours earlier. She hadn't even washed her mouth out at all and she could still taste the pungent odor of the man's juices in the roof of her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and began to embrace him, looking deeply into his eyes.

"You know that's what I love about you." Jordan sighed, "You are a man who knows what he wants and that's why I married you. I love your kisses. I love you Donnie and I want you to know….that."

Donnie smiled and puckered his lips and pulled him closer to her, their eyes meeting. It was one of the first times that their lips had met, their eyes looking at each other without the lust of passion. It was true love and it made Jordan feel that her womanly instincts were more and more natural to her. As she stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, Jordan thought of the woman earlier on that day who had done the same and the passionate feelings that they had shared. It was the first time that she had kissed a woman with love since her wife, and she yearned to be with Febe. It hurt, but somehow being with Donnie wasn't so bad when he held her in his arms like this.

"I have something to tell you." Jordan spoke softly as their lips parted, now her in his arms.

"Anything. Tell me anything." He smiled knowing that she was still his after all the years, and somewhat pleased with the juiciness of her mouth from her kiss. "What… is .. it." He took her hands and clasped them in hers.

Jordan held him tight and wrapped her legs around him, bringing his hands down towards her stomach. Her sharp curvy figure seemed to entice him more and more. She knew that he would hope to hear her bellow of her horniness and her need to be with him all night. She leaned forward and nibbled on his ear, whispering, "We're going to have another baby."

She felt his penis shrink beneath her soft butt. The look in his eyes was that of shock and anger that they would soon have another mouth to feed. He remembered what a bitch she had been during their last pregnancy together.

"You took the test… and it was.." he sighed.

"Yes baby. It said that I'm going to have another little Donnie running around the house." She took his hand, "Don't think I like it. I'm going to have to accept it and we're going to have to make some cutbacks but at least we know that it is for the better. This is my body that's going to get fat you know so I think I have the worst of it."

He held her close to him and gave her a tender hug, "I think I know why I married you too."

She felt his hand reach around to her butt and gently squeeze it. She smiled softly over Donnie's shoulder knowing that he was as happy over her pregnancy as she was.

"I am over a month along." She whispered to him, bringing her arms around to rub his back, "I figured that after my monthly thing didn't happen and checked. It's not something we planned.." She began to sound down.

"We didn't plan it, honey, but you know that we will love it just the same. Just like the other kids." He reassured her.

She stood up and looked down at her large plump belly that was just starting to show, her breasts starting to feel more sensitive already. She took his hands and brought them to her belly, pulling up the front of her shirt and feeling his cool flesh against her own flesh. "My baby."

That night Jordan sat with her daughter on the porch steps reading her a book. Jordan's long red nightgown fell down along her body seductively. It was strange for her to think of herself as anything other than Jordan Brooke. She held her daughter close to her, not on her belly though.

Four more months went by like a flash before Jordan's eyes. She was in her sixth month of pregnancy and her belly was now extremely noticeable. Her morning sickness had been horrendous, the doctors told her that it was natural for a woman her age, and that everything in her pregnancy was going normal for her. Normal at least for a woman who had given birth to two other children, and one other that she had lost when she was a teenager after her first sexual experience when she was eighteen. She had learnt all of this information from both the hospital charts and the person who now possessed her own body that she was born with.

She sat down on the patio in one of the deep reclining chairs and held a drink in one hand and her hand on her huge belly with the other. She felt her breasts brush against the material of her bra, which had seemed to double in size since her pregnancy, and became rock hard with a mere swipe against any stimuli. Her vagina seemed oddly wetter and more lubricated in the past few weeks. Stranger yet was how horny she felt when her baby would kick within her womb. It felt so natural to her to call this baby 'her' baby and not that of the woman who had previously owned the body. It seemed like a lifetime ago when she had been shocked by electricity and switched bodies, and then waking up in this new soft feminine body. She remembered the strange new feelings and the experience of having to serve lunch for the party that they had had that day. She took a long deep sip of water from her glass and felt her baby kick.

"Oh kick cause mommy loves you." She said holding her belly and holding moving her hand down between her legs to touch her wet vagina. Her hard fingernails reached down into her slit where she began to play with her clit, flicking it and working the slime of her sexual organs to tingling. "Oh fuck you baby… you little fucker."

She brought her fingers up to her mouth and groaned as she felt the baby kick against her ribs, she was still not used to the sensation of a living thing inside of her body moving around. It seemed so parasitic. Her thick plastic glasses were now starting to fall down her nose because of the sweat, something that she had never had to worry about as a man, "Oh kick you little… um… yea….. yeah… KICK YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" She brought a sticky finger of vaginal discharge up to her mouth and smiled at it as it dangled above her mouth. She patted her belly with the other hand, "Don't think you're going to stay in there too much longer you little shit. I'm sick of this crap. I want the luxury of… ermmmm…." She licked her lips and she dripped the discharge into her mouth. "ummm.."

Monty was slowly walking up through the yard while all this was happening, which Jordan barely noticed out of the corner of her eye. He was no longer a concern to her, and would not tell anybody what she was doing because she knew all of his secrets as well as this child that she was carrying.

She smiled coolly at him as he walked up to her, standing close to her with a handful of magazines that Linda had sent up to be shredded for Donnie's garden. Donnie, and the old Jordan for that matter, had been in a natural food kick for the past few years that had cut their food bill in half. It also allowed them to have many of the fresh foods that they had previously enjoyed in the supermarket, and the paper was good for recycling. Jordan licked her lips, trying to hide from Monty that she had just been masturbating, and thought of how her kooter had been so hairy and wiry from the naturalness of those days. She could not be as natural as her previous body, however, and enjoyed a nice well trimmed box.

"Well my darling daughter-in-law, how are you doing this fine day?" Monty said in a semi laugh, sitting the newspapers on the porch table and pulling up a chair for himself. "Linda told me to stop by and make sure that you are comfortable. She said that you told her on the phone…" he pulled the chair forward and looked deep into her eyes, "that you were starting to feel a little pregnant."

Jordan sat with her arms crossed, now somewhat unhappy to see that Monty had caught her alone. He was normally civil when Donnie or the kids were around, but when they were alone he seemed to act as if she owed him something. She knew that he had treated women like this back when they hung out as men. She had just been unfortunate to be in the right place at the wrong time and fallen for him. "No Monty I'm fine, not I can really help it." She puckered her lips in a pout, "It's all your fault that I'm in this condition in the first place you know."

"It's all my fault?" he laughed sheepishly, "You know it's not mine. I'm a good man and my wife knows that I stopped cheating on her long ago."

"Yeah that's why she always has people keeping tabs on you!" she said with her eyes in her lap, thinking about her unborn child, "You keep sticking that … that thing in everything that moves. That huge… hard… um… hmm…. Yeah. And I'm sick of her calling her asking me to keep tabs on you."

"Yeah you just remember that I only have a couple of children, and I know who their mother is. Oh and by the way, you're married to my son remember. You seem to be awful content sucking and fucking his cock." He seemed to get a rise off of the look of shock on her face that he would say that. "And trust me, he's told a lot of people how you are in bed."

"Yeah you'd like to know wouldn't you?" she fired back, forgetting that he was the father of her child.

"As a matter of fact, Jordan, I DO know. Not only from my son, he was the one that gave me an idea that you'd be great in bed. Remember when I found you up in bed all alone with that little vibrator and you begged me to fuck you. This hard cock sure wasn't a complaint then now was it? You just wanted to know how it felt to have the big daddy in you. Admit it."

Jordan looked up at him and tried to hide the guilt, knowing that she had broken the vow that her body had taken. Broken the vow with this very man's son. She gave him a soft smile and put her hand on her stomach. Despite the fact that she had seen and been the mother of two children with this body, it was Monty who had been the first man to touch her intimately in this body. Everything previous as a man could not compare to it. "Our child, this baby. It was conceived out of sin… but it was conceived out of love. When you held me that day, I wanted to be with you forever. I've never felt anything like that before and only once since." She reached over for his hand, "You're right."

A sick smile formed on his face as he reached out and held her hand. "He wasn't there for you. I didn't raise him right."

"No he wasn't there for me. But you were, and this child was made out of love."

"No… not love." Monty cooed to her, moving across the table to her, looking deep into her eyes. Soon he was almost in her lap feeling the baby kick within her. "This child was conceived out of lust. Do you remember that day?"

She held her hands out and guided his hands onto her stomach, "No, our baby was conceived of love between you and me. I remember it, that day. Feel it kick?"

He smiled when he felt the baby kick and saw a horny smile form on her face, "Ok it was love. You moaned like a whore… but I knew that you haven't been with too many guys. Even after two, now soon to be three children."

"Why is that?" she cooed to him, as she was remembering how his cock felt in her. She couldn't help but feel horny with his hand on her belly, so close to her pussy, and the baby kicking. She tried to hold it back but the heavy breathing was obvious. "oh fuck" she whispered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds