Rainbow Creek

She was grinning as she applied oil to her butt and then her thighs and legs. The grin got bigger as she bent over to do her calves and ankles. The thought of what her sex and asshole looked like from behind with her bent over this way made her sex tighten up and clench tightly. She had been horny when she had oiled up the first time but now she was twice that if not more.

Taylor had avoided her sex. Now she put a little extra oil in her hand and set the bottle aside. Stepping across the lounge chair, she sat down and leaned back. The chair spread her legs wide. With a whimpering moan, she rubbed her hands together and used her right to rub the oil over her mound and the outer lips of her pussy.

Two slippery fingers spread her outer lips and rubbed the oil up and down her slit. They would lightly brush her clit at the top and tease her opening at the bottom. Her hips flexed slowly in time with her fingers. She chewed her bottom lip as her fingers paused to explore her opening with a circular motion.

The fingers were slowly entering her vagina as her left hand came across to slowly rolling her clit around with the middle finger. Her back straightened slightly, her breasts being pushed up and out as pleasure radiated out from her sex. Her back arched more and she moaned softly.

Her two fingers were now in her pussy up to the second knuckle and her nails were brushing her g-spot lightly. The finger on her clit was rolling it around in tight circles. The hot sun and a stray breeze across her completely naked body just added to her excitement. A tight little tingle in her lower back told of her rising orgasm.

The tingle grew into an itch as she continued to masturbate slowly and gently. She was in no hurry, the longer it took the higher she would go. Somewhere along the way, her fingers sped up and applied a firmer pressure. The looming orgasm grew a little quicker and a lot larger.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, the thought of someone catching her masturbating kept growing and added fuel to the fires of her growing desire. What if someone came down the creek? What if Karen showed up? Both questions made her groan and her fingers moved faster.

Her hips started to arch up, her back bending more. Her urgency grew as the sun shone down on her naked body. Sweat popped out here and there. The drops of water tickled as they ran down her tightening body. The pleasure from her clit was growing by leaps and bounds.

Then she was there, the pleasure exploding as electricity and release coursed throughout her jerking, twitching body. A moment later, she sighed and relaxed back onto the lounge chair. Her finger near her clit lightly brushed it as the fingers in her pussy were slowly withdrawn. She sighed again as the fingers came free. Her hips flexed up and down once and became still.

The sun made the insides of her eyelids red as she slowly brought the two fingers up and stuck them in her mouth. She moaned softly as her flavor filled her mouth as she sucked on the fingers. The finger above her clit would brush it ever so often and her hips would quiver for a second.

With another sigh, Taylor opened her eyes, pulled the fingers out of her mouth, and smiled as she looked around. She was still alone as far as she could see. "That was good," she whispered as she raised her legs and settled her feet to the edges of the lounge chair.

"Oh yeah, life is well and good," she whispered as she closed her eyes again.

*****

A couple of hours later, Taylor was on the main highway back to town. Once out of the creek bottom, her phone had a full signal. She dialed Karen's number and waited. She answered on the third ring. "Hello."

"I love the creek and the willows on the little sandbar," Taylor said quickly.

Karen replied, "I knew you would."

"It was a little spooky and scary at first being there by myself but later it got to be fun. I even took a walk up the creek and then through the woods to the coal bar upstream," Taylor said grinning.

"Coal bar? I've never been past the little sandbar. "You'll have to show me sometimes."

"When are you off next?" Taylor asked quickly.

"I'm off Sunday but I never go up there on a weekend. Too many people around the hiking trail. I've always been afraid someone might follow me," Karen said.

Taylor nodded and said, "I'm off next Wednesday."

"With my overtime today and working Saturday, I think I can talk the boss into letting me off then," Karen said thoughtfully.

"Then I'll pick you up Wednesday morning. We'll get an early start."

"Sounds good to me," Karen said and then added, "I'll call you later, after I get a chance to talk to the boss."

"That sounds like a plan to me," Taylor said softly. "Bye."

"Bye," Karen said and the line went dead.

Taylor tossed the phone on the seat next to her and pushed back on the steering wheel with both hands, pressing her back into the seat firmly. When she relaxed her arms, she smiled as she thought of the bikini in her beach bag. She had stayed naked until she had reached her car. Only then had she put on her shorts and t-shirt.

"It has been a wonderful day," she whispered, a big smile on her face. "A slightly wild and wicked, satisfying day."

*****

*****

Taylor rang the bell at Karen's apartment a few minutes after eight on Wednesday morning. Karen answered the door wearing a very short pale blue satin robe, with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Morning gal, the coffee is in the kitchen, the mugs are in the second cabinet past the sink."

With that said, she yawned and turned to walk away. Taylor chuckled as she watched her best friend walk across the living room. She was walking with a stiff legged, flat footed gait that made her hips sway one way, pause, and then sway the other as her feet slapped the floor. Karen was short and chunky with a wide ass and big tits.

"I know where the coffee and cups are," Taylor said as she came inside and shut the door.

Karen paused at the entrance to the hallway and looked at Taylor over her shoulder. She closed one eye and yawned again. "I was out late last night and came home empty handed, so don't start no shit, and there won't be any. I'm less than an inch away from a hangover, so I'm a little grumpy, not to mention horny."

"And this is different from normal, how?" Taylor asked with a grin as she headed for the kitchen.

Karen watched her for a moment and then grinned. "I'm not usually this horny."

At the door to the kitchen, Taylor paused and frowned. "Oh goodie, I get to take a horny grumpy friend to the wood for the day."

"You could go alone and I could go back to bed," Karen said as she started down the hall.

"Finish your coffee and grab your bikini, I have a lunch packed in the car and a couple of beers to wash it down with," Taylor called out as she went into the kitchen.

*****

About ten minutes later, Karen came into the kitchen and poured herself another cup of coffee. She still had on the short robe. She turned and leaned back on the counter. "All my jeans and all my shorts are dirty. I have one clean t-shirt to my name. I need to do laundry."

"Slap on the bikini and pull the t-shirt over your head, we don't have to stop anywhere on the way. You can do a load of laundry tonight."

Karen made a face and said, "I hate doing laundry."

"Then become a nudist," Taylor said with a grin.

"I was at one time and then I got a divorce and had to go to work everyday," Karen shot back with a grin.

Taylor stared at her friend for a moment to see if she was joking and when she didn't say anything else, Taylor asked, "You mean like in nudist resorts and places like that?"

"Yeah, a few of those, a nude beach or two and always naked around the house," Karen replied.

"Then sunbathing naked on the creek would be nothing to you?"

Karen turned sideways and pulled the hem of her robe up above her hip. She had the same even tan all the way up. "Do you see any tan lines?"

"Uh, no," Taylor said, her eyes following the curve of Karen's ass before they jumped to the plump curve of her hairless mound.

Karen dropped the robe and sighed. "Don't mind me. I've been building up this fantasy about a certain young man. He was in the club when I got there last night but left shortly after that with the day bartender. It kind of busted my fantasy wide open."

"So he's got this thing for the day bartender? Does she feel the same way?"

"He," Karen said with a shake of her head. "The day bartender is a guy."

"Ok," Taylor said and then grinned. "That kind of changes all the rules."

"Yeah, it does," Karen said pushing off from the counter with her hip and standing up straight. "I wonder where my old beach robe is?" A second later, she whispered, "The trunk at the foot of my bed."

*****

By nine fifteen, the two young women were on their way out of town. Karen was wearing a white beach cover-up that came down to mid thigh and had three quarter sleeves. The top three buttons were undone to show nice cleavage and an occasional glimpse of her black bikini top.

Taylor had on her baggy t-shirt and shorts. Her bikini was in her beach bag. She had forgotten to take it out the last time she wore it. She figured she would slip it on once they got to the woods. Speaking of woods, her mind said and she looked over at Karen.

"There is another road that goes back to the creek and comes out at those coal bars I was telling you about. From what I could tell it looks like no one has used it in years." She told her friend.

Karen looked thoughtful for a moment and asked, "Is it all open like the big sandbar or is there a nice sheltered spot like the regular place?"

"It's all open, I think but I didn't really look for another place like the one I was using." Taylor replied.

"Open doesn't bother me but I just don't like advertising I'm around, if you know what I mean," Karen said.

"Oh I understand believe me. When I walked along that road to see where it came out on the highway, I was fine until I got to the main road wearing just my bikini. That's when it hit me that it might not be the best outfit to be seen wandering the woods in."

Karen nodded and then grinned. "I love to wander the wood naked. I wonder how that would be seen by strangers driving by. I'd probably get a lot more than I bargained for."

"At least you wouldn't be horny," Taylor said with a grin of her own.

Karen looked at Taylor oddly for a second and then whispered, "I was talking about my exhibitionist streak, and now you're adding a rape fantasy to an already boiling pot."

"Exhibitionist streak? Rape fantasy? I... uh... I..." Taylor said with big eyes.

Karen grinned. "I think you have a bit of an exhibitionist streak your own self. I've seen you flash your tits at the club more than once. Not to mention a certain short dress that has a tendency to ride up at the bottom and gape open at the top."

Taylor felt her face get warm for a second. "I can't help it if accidents happen. I love that dress even if the top is way to big for my little boobs." Taylor took a second to look over at her friend. "Anyway, look what kettle is calling what pot black. Your breasts are out a lot more than mine most nights."

Karen chuckled and leaned back in the seat rolling her shoulders back and forth. Her large breasts moved under the cover-up even though she had the bikini top on. "If you've got it, flaunt it, and I've got it in spades."

Taylor laughed and nodded her head. "And you're more than full of it too."

"I'm not going to be full of anything if I don't quit trying to date gay men," Karen said with a crooked smile.

Taylor turned off onto the road leading into the area where Rainbow Creek was located. A moment later she asked, "If I hear banjo music back in these woods should I run like hell or just bend over?"

Karen grinned and asked back, "How anal are you?"

"It's according to how horny I am at the time," Taylor replied. "Right now, I could go both ways at the same time."

"You and me both," Karen said with a big grin. "You and me both."

*****

Taylor parked the car between two large trees at the end of the road just above the large sandbar. The same place she had parked the first time she had been there. As she got out of the car, she asked Karen, "Have you ever seen anyone down here?"

Karen grinned at her over the top of the car. "Only a crazy Indian."

"Indian? You mean like a redskin, American Indian type Indian?" Taylor asked as she walked to the rear of the car.

"Well, yeah, this is Indian land we're on," Karen said as she joined Taylor.

Taylor's eyes grew wide. "It is!" When Karen nodded, Taylor asked, "Is it alright for us to be here?"

"The hiking trail is open to everyone," Karen said.

"Yeah, but we're not on the hiking trail," Taylor pointed out.

Karen chuckled. "Open the trunk, we're safe enough."

Taylor opened the trunk. "If you say so," she muttered as she unloaded their gear.

*****

Being early there was a strip of shaded sand along the edge of the big sandbar so the sand was not hot. Taylor still had to stop and get the sand out of her sandals when they reached the bend in the creek. Karen was barefooted so she did not have that problem and continued on.

Taylor followed along in a minute or so. When she reached the small sandbar with the two willow trees, she found Karen's stuff but she was nowhere in sight. Maybe she had to pee or something, Taylor thought as she sat her ice chest in the shade along with her tote bag. She was setting up her lounge chair when she heard a noise behind and above her. Turning, she saw Karen on the hillside above her.

"What are you doing?" Taylor called out.

"Seeing if we were followed," Karen replied as she looked around carefully.

"By who?" Taylor asked.

"That crazy Indian I was telling you about. Somehow he seems to always know when I'm here."

"Maybe he knows your car," Taylor said and then added, "But this time you're in my car so...."

Karen looked around a little more and then nodded. "Maybe you're right," she said as she turned and disappeared from sight.

*****

Taylor had her shorts off and her t-shirt hung next to it on a bush. She had her bikini on and was applying tanning oil to her arms and shoulders, as Karen came into view around the willow tree. She was carrying the cover-up and her bikini. Taylor's eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open. Karen in a short robe was interesting; Karen flashing her tits was impressive, Karen in a bikini was great. Karen nude was awesome.

As she walked toward Taylor, Taylor noticed a couple of things. Karen's boobs were bigger and fuller than she had originally though. They didn't sag hardly any at all, and swayed and jiggled with each step. Her belly was not nearly as big and she had a waist. Her tan was even and one color all over.

Karen looked at her girlfriend and asked, "Why have you still got that bikini on? I told you it was all clear."

"I... uh... I..." Taylor said as Karen walked past her to start setting up her lounge chair.

Karen hung up her robe and bikini before bending over with her ass pointed in Taylor's direction. It was not nearly as huge as Taylor had always thought. Actually, it was high, round, and looked solid. It was large but.... Her eyes jumped back to the arm she was rubbing oil into. Karen's sex, high between her thighs was also large and not something Taylor had ever seen before, except in a mirror.

With the chair set up, Karen straightened up and turned to look at Taylor. Her eyes ran up and down her girlfriend's body. This was the first time she had seen this much of Taylor. She cocked her head slightly to the side and said, "Not bad, not bad at all. There's no need to be shy with just us girls around."

Taylor felt herself blush under Karen's eyes and words for some reason. "I'm shy all the time," she said with a half smile.

"Then it's time to get you over it," Karen said with a grin as she walked around behind Taylor. She quickly pulled the strings at the back of Taylor's top and then the strings at each hip. The bikini fell away.

Taylor made a little gasping sound and then whimpered softly as she made a grab at the bikini. She caught the top and then just stood there holding it in one hand and the tanning oil in the other.

"Much better," Karen said as she walked back around to her chair.

"I... uh... I..." Taylor said as she slowly squatted down to retrieve her bikini bottom.

Karen straddled her chair and sat down. She leaned back and closed her eyes but left her feet on the ground, her legs spread wide toward the morning sun. "Ah, that feels so good," she whispered a moment later.

Taylor took a second to hang her bikini with her t-shirt and shorts before she went back to applying her tanning oil. She was still a little pink from her last trip, so she wanted to get the oil on early. Her oily hands on her breasts made her shiver. She could not tell if Karen was watching as she had her sunglasses on. In Taylor's mind she was.

*****

As Taylor straddled her chair, Karen turned over with a pause, her face pointed right at Taylor's sex. "If that ain't all tanning oil, you're as horny as I am," she said with a grin, as she got comfortable on her stomach. "How about putting some of that on my back," she said a moment later. "I have a harder time reaching my back than you do."

Taylor chewed on her bottom lip for a few seconds and then turned to sit on the side of her chair. Her eyes ran up and down Karen's body as she put the oil in her hand. Propping the bottle up on the chair, she rubbed her hands together and then just sat there staring at Karen's ass.

A moment passed and Karen rolled sideways enough to look at her friend. "Uh, is there a problem?"

Taylor shook her head and then nodded. "If you're hornier than me, then...." She left the sentence and thought hanging.

Karen grinned and rolled over a little more. "I like girls but I'm not into girls. I kiss them occasionally or suck on an exposed nipple if I've had a few too many drinks but that's about it. I like looking at them naked and I might even cope a feel just for the thrill and shock factor but I like guys."

Taylor felt herself blush. "I... I... I didn't mean.... Uh... I wasn't saying...." She stammered.

Karen chuckled and shook her head. "My God, you need an education in lightening up. I promise I won't rape you if you don't rape me first," she said as she lay back down.

With a giggle, Taylor leaned forward and started to rub the oil into Karen's shoulder. The oil on her hands did not go far so she retrieved the bottle and dribbled oil all over the dark skin of Karen's back. Then on a whim, she dribbled it over both ass cheeks and the backs of both thighs.

Karen grinned and whispered, "Going to live dangerously are we?"

Taylor scooted farther forward and started to rub the oil into Karen's back. "I'll decide that when I get there," she whispered softly, more to herself than Karen.

Karen's skin was soft and the oil made rubbing it feel sensuous. As her hands moved lower toward the short girls butt, Taylor went back to chewing on her bottom lip. Did she have the nerve to rub Karen's ass? The oil had run a little in all direction off the curve of it. The oil in the cleft of her ass held Taylor's attention the most.

Taylor moved her hands back up over Karen's back but she was procrastinating and she knew it. Steeling her nerves, she moved her hands down and started to rub the oil into Karen's butt. She was surprised how firm it was. The fingertips on her right hand dipped between the cheeks and rubbed the oil up and down.

Karen lifted her ass slightly and Taylor's fingertips went deeper. She had a sudden urge to jerk her fingers back but did not. She was bound and determined now to finish the job. Her fingers went deeper and she felt the bottom. As her fingertips moved to the right, they bumped over something. Karen took a sharp breath and lifted her ass more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Rainbow Creek
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds