Rainbow Creek

"If you have to save me, do I get mouth to mouth resuscitation?" Karen asked with a grin.

Taylor grinned and replied, "No, but I will beat you heavily on your back until you spit up water."

"You're no fun at all," Karen said and then pushed off toward the other coal bar. She swam slowly with an under water breaststroke and a frog kick.

Taylor chuckled and followed along behind her. The water was clear enough for Taylor to make out Karen's open pussy and darker anus as her legs opened and closed. Her high round ass bobbed up and down in the water.

About half way there, Karen rolled over on her back and floated as she sculled her arms and fluttered her feet slowly. "I can keep moving and rest this way. I just can't see where I'm going."

At the three quarter mark, Karen rolled over and resumed her frog breaststroke. Taylor smiled and swam ahead to grab onto the edge of the coal bar. She was looking back at Karen when a noise caught her ear. She turned to face the black rock and lifted her head slowly to look around. Movement on a sandbar to her left caught her eye.

Karen reached the coal bar and started to speak. Taylor put her hand over Karen's mouth and whispered, "There's people over on the sandbar to our left."

"Who and how many?" Karen asked in a whisper.

"I really can't tell. They are laying down and there is a hump in the coal in the way."

"Then move over that way until we can see," Karen whispered back.

"I was thinking more of swimming back the other way."

Karen shook her head. "Not before I rest we aren't. Anyway, I'm a nosey bitch at times and this is one of them."

Taylor shrugged and hand over handed it to the left until the hump was out of the way. There were two guys and three girls in a pile on a blanket. With the hump out of the way, Taylor could make out laughing, giggling, and a few loud moans and groans. She just stared as she tried to figure out who was doing what to whom.

Karen chuckled from right beside her. "There's my Indian friend. Now I know why he was in such a hurry. I wonder why he didn't invite me."

"Uh, I think they are all Indian so maybe your white ass wasn't invited."

"Hey, my ass ain't white, it's very well tanned, thank you," Karen shot back.

"It looks like the guys are already outnumbered."

Karen moved up against Taylor's back and reached around to cup Taylor's right breast in her hand. "How loud are you when you come?" Karen asked as she kissed and licked the back of Taylor's neck and squeezed and massaged her breast.

Taylor gasped and then whimpered softly. "I... uh... you're... uh... coping a feel."

"No shit," Karen whispered as she let go of the coal bar and wrapped her legs around Taylor's hips. "This is just the opportunity I've always dreamed about." Now Karen had a hand on both of Taylor's breasts, caressing and squeezing them.

Taylor groaned and then she gasped as Karen's fingers found her nipples and pinched them. When she rolled them back and forth and pinched them again. Taylor groaned even louder, her free hand coming up to cover her mouth.

"Ah, so you are noisy when you come?"

Taylor nodded her head without thinking. Karen's fingers squeezing her nipples shot even more pleasure to her sex than when she did it. Not to mention Karen's hard nipples rubbing on her back and her hot sex pressed to one cheek of her ass.

Karen let go of Taylor's right nipple and ran her hand slowly down across her stomach. Taylor's stomach muscles jerked and then she moaned softly as Karen's fingertips touched her mound. Karen stopped her hand as the fingertip of the middle finger touched the very top of Taylor's slit. Both women whimpered and shivered.

"Now I find out if I have the nerve," Karen whispered, talking more to herself than her friend.

"I... uh... I...." Taylor whimpered softly.

Karen groaned softly and whispered, "Cover your mouth because here we go." Her hand moved slowly lower, her middle finger running over Taylor's hot clit and then down the length of her slit. As it reached the even hotter opening, it bent and entered to the second knuckle. Karen held the finger there as Taylor groaned behind her hand.

"That wasn't so bad," Karen whispered to herself and Taylor shook her head. "Are you agreeing or disagreeing," Karen asked as she wiggled her finger and then worked it in and out slowly. Taylor's only answer was a louder groan and a shiver in her hips.

Karen stopped moving her finger and looked toward the five people on the sandbar. She licked, kissed, and nibbled on Taylor's neck as she did. Her Indian friend had a young lady on her knees in front of him, his hips moving back and forth as he fucked her slowly. The other guy was on his back with one girl bouncing up and down on his dick and the other sitting on his face.

With a groan, Karen whispered, "Are you watching our friends on the beach?"

Taylor whimpered and nodded. Then she groaned as Karen started moving her finger in and out slowly.

"Which one do you want to be?" Karen asked softly.

"That's a... uh... tough decision," Taylor whispered as her hips gave a little jerk as Karen made several circles with her finger as deep as it would go.

"Yeah it is, but I've always preferred on my knees with my big ass up in the air," Karen whispered. "The guys dick can go so much deeper that way."

Taylor groaned as the finger bushed over her g-spot several times. The position Karen described was one of her favorites also. Although bouncing up and down on a dick was fun, especially if the guy had a bigger one.

The group on the bank was going hard at it as Karen pulled her finger out of Taylor's pussy and moved it up along her slit until it was on her clit. Taylor's hips shivered and then jerked as the finger rolled her clit around. With a loud groan, Taylor said, "I'm going to scream if you don't quit that."

Karen stopped moving her finger and then resumed but lighter and slower. Taylor's hips jerked and then shivered hard. "That's even worse," she whispered through clenched teeth. The finger moved away from her clit but slid down her slit to her opening.

"How about if I try two fingers down here?" Karen asked as she teased the opening with her fingertip.

"No!" Taylor replied sharply as she squeezed her legs together. The single finger just wiggled deeper into her slippery sex. As it rubbed her g-spot she moaned, her hips jerking, which just rubbed her g-spot harder.

Karen was licking, kissing, and nibbling on the back of her neck as Taylor's eyes slowly closed and her hips took up a rhythm of their very own. The fingers pinching and rolling her left nipple just added fuel to the fire of her growing orgasm. She was whimpering and moaning softly, all thought of her hand over her mouth forgotten in her growing passion.

"Hey now, this looks more like my kind of party," A female voice said from above.

Taylor gasped loudly as her eyes flew open. There was a pair of long narrow dark brown feet right in front of her face. She looked up and got an eye full of a bright pink slit between spread thighs. Then her eyes went higher to small cone shaped breasts and final up to a grinning face.

"Uh, this ain't what it looks like," Karen said quickly after her eyes made the same trip as Taylor's had.

Still grinning, the Indian woman slipped over the edge and entered the water in front of Taylor. "A hand on her breast, at least one finger in her pussy, your lips on the back of her neck. It looks about right to me. All you need to add is a pair of lips on hers." With that said, she leaned forward and kissed Taylor full on the lips.

Taylor's eyes went wide for a second and then she was kissing the young woman back as she came her brains out. Karen pinched her nipple and gave it a twist as she went back to kissing and licking Taylor's neck. Taylor was in another world as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around the Indian woman's waist. Now Karen had room for the two fingers she had wanted to use earlier.

Sensory overload was not the word for it. Taylor was in her own little world of pleasure and it did not want to stop. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wanted Karen to behave but the sweet kiss and roaming hand from the Indian girl had her mind whirling even more. She was marveling at the strength of her orgasm when the woman broke the kiss and hugged her tightly.

Now she was sandwiched in between Karen's full breasts and hard nipples and the firm cone shaped ones against her breasts. Karen's fingers left her nipple and then the ones in her pussy were gone. Her brain started to un-fog and then she realized the Indian woman was kissing Karen over her left shoulder. This made her smile for some reason.

Karen made a soft whimpering sound and squeezed Taylor tightly with her legs. The spot where Karen's sex was pressed against her ass cheek was getting hotter by the second. Taylor looked to her left as much as she could with two heads on her left shoulder. She kissed the Indian woman on the cheek.

That broke the kiss between them but now, Taylor found herself being kissed again. She let go of the coal bar and then realized she was the only one holding them up. That broke the kiss and split the three up. They all came back to the surface sputtering and shaking water out of their faces.

"That was interesting," the Indian woman said.

Taylor laughed and Karen whispered, "A girl could drown out here."

"Was that something you two normally do or did spying on us get you turned on?" The Indian woman asked.

"Karen was taking advantage of a situation," Taylor whispered in reply.

"Then she is the lesbian of the two?"

"Uh, no," Karen said and then blushed. "Neither of us have ever done anything like that."

"Are you a lesbian?" Taylor asked the woman.

She chuckled and shook her head. "No but I am curious. My brother would have a fit if he found out I kissed either of you. He doesn't hold with girl on girl."

"Your brother?" Karen asked.

The Indian woman turned and looked toward the group of four on the sandbar. "The one fucking the girl on her knees."

"Hey, that's my friend who keeps showing up every time I come down to sun bathe."

"Ah, then you are the one of the great tits and ass," the woman said with a grin.

"Uh, yeah, that would be her alright," Taylor, said with a grin of her own. "I'm Taylor and this is Karen."

"Laurel," the woman said and then asked, "You didn't know we were here, did you?"

"No, we were just exploring and happened to hear you," Karen replied.

"This is a... uh.... I guess you could call it a play area. A place where young people gather to have fun with each other. An old custom." Laurel explained.

"As old as time," Karen said with a grin. "We call them bars."

"To us, alcohol is bad so no bars."

"They're not so hot for me either," Karen said with a crooked smile.

Laurel gave her a funny look and Taylor said, "She keeps hitting on gay guys."

"What?" Laurel said and grinned.

"I didn't know he was gay. Hell I didn't even know the day bartender was," Karen said quickly.

There was a soft moaning yell from the bank and Laurel looked that way quickly. "Uh... maybe now would be a good time for a hasty retreat."

Karen and Taylor looked toward the shore. The girl on her knees was down flat with Laurel's brother on top of her. When they looked back, laurel was swimming with easy strokes toward the point where the bank joined the lower coal bar. They followed her.

There still wasn't any current but it seemed quicker on the return trip. As they settled into the shallow water next to Laurel, she asked, "Which way did you guys come in?"

"The road up there and the trail down toward the small sandbar." Taylor replied.

Laurel nodded. "That is the way my brother usually comes here but today he is with a girl from the other side of the creek. They will go back across the old wagon crossing."

"Wagon crossing?" Karen asked.

"The rocks above the upper pool." Laurel replied.

"Why didn't the wagons cross where we are?" Karen asked. "It's flat and level except for the center cut."

"Who understands crazy white people," Laurel said with a grin.

"Uh... didn't you come here with your brother?" Taylor asked. "Isn't he expecting you to leave with him and his friends?"

Laurel chuckled. "I came just to give him a hard time. That and to tease him and his friends. Like any brother, he thinks I should be at home with my mother."

"He thinks you're too young?" Karen asked.

Laurel laughed. "I'll be twenty next month."

"No way," Taylor whispered.

"I'd show you my drivers license but I left it in my other birthday suit."

Karen chuckled. "Does everyone run around in these woods naked?"

"Hey, they're our woods," Laurel said as she stood up slowly looking toward where her brother and the others were. "Ok, lets stay low and make a run for the road."

"I'm about as low as I can get," Karen said as they headed for the road at a trot.

*****

They stop running a ways down the road and very near where Karen and Taylor had came in. "I think we're safe here," Laurel said with a grin. "At least from my brother and his friends."

Karen huffed and puffed for a moment and frowned. "Short legs are not meant to run."

Laurel looked at her legs and then up at her breasts. "But it sure is fun to watch those bounce and roll."

Taylor chuckled and nodded. "Her ass bounces and rolls about as much."

Karen stuck her tongue out at Taylor. "I'm built for comfort, not speed."

Both white women jumped as a whooping holler came from the direction of the river crossing. Laurel chuckled. "That's my brother calling for me."

"Will he come looking for you?" Taylor asked quickly.

With a shake of her head, the Indian girl replied, "No. He's to wrapped up in Liberty. He's just showing his displeasure at me and puffing out his chest for the two women."

"Liberty? Laurel? I thought Indians had weird names like Running Bear and Leaping Doe?" Karen said with a grin.

"Only in the white man's movies and in the privacy of the tribe. We have learned to use normal white names in public." Laurel explained.

"Sounds reasonable to me," Taylor said as she looked around, especially toward the creek.

"From your pink skin and how nervous you look, I'd say you were new to running around naked," Laurel said to Taylor.

"I... uh... wandered around some the last time I was here nude and then sunbathed down between the willows that way but that was my first time."

Karen grinned. "I sunbathe nude every chance I get. Hence the tan."

Laurel nodded and then looked back and forth between the two women. "So what now? None of us are true lesbians but we are all curious it seems."

"Teasing is more like it," Karen said with a sideways glance at Taylor. "I talk a big game but feeling Taylor up was a first time going anywhere near that far."

Taylor blushed as she remembered the long rolling orgasm she'd had while being kissed by one girl and fingered by another. "That was a lot more than teasing from my point of view," she whispered a moment later.

Laurel chuckled. "I know that feeling. Liberty and her older sister got me between them kind of like we had you earlier. Lips on mine and a mouth on my nipples as two hands played between my legs. I was backed up against a wall behind their father's barn."

Karen shivered. "I... uh... only got a kiss."

Taylor grinned at her friend and then looked at Laurel. "I think she's hinting at something."

"Since I also only got a kiss or two, I could probably do some hinting of my own," Laurel whispered softly.

"And us without a blanket," Karen said with a groan.

"There is one in the back of my car," Taylor offered.

"I... uh...I...." Karen stammered as she looked at her friend sharply.

Taylor grinned and whispered, "No, I wasn't going for points."

"I was afraid you were going to say that," Karen whispered in reply and she shifted her hips from side to side.

"White people are so strange," Laurel said and then asked, "Where is your car?"

*****

The three women made a stop at the small sandbar to collect Taylor's keys and then headed for her car. As they walked single file across the big sandbar, Taylor shivered. She was leading the way and she kept slowing down at each turn to check and see if anyone was around.

Karen kept bumping into Taylor's back. "Between brushing my nipples against your back and the chance of someone seeing me, I'm wet to my knees."

A hand between her legs from the back made Karen jump and squeal. Laurel laughed as she rubbed her fingers together. "She's not kidding."

Taylor laughed. "I think that was at least a two pointer."

"No shit," Karen growled as she moved up next to her friend with a couple of quick steps.

Taylor stopped at the back of her car and looked a Laurel. "I thought Karen was wild but I think you have her beat."

Laurel chuckled. "I understand one-upmanship, believe me."

With a nod, Taylor turned and opened the trunk. As she took the blanket out, she asked, "Since I've more or less been in the middle already, who gets to be next?"

Karen stammered, "I... uh... I...."

Laurel grinned. "I've been in the middle before so...."

Karen groaned and looked back and forth between the other two women. "I think I'm going to chicken out."

"In that case, we don't need the blanket," Taylor said as she tossed it back in the trunk.

Laurel sighed and whispered, "It's probably a good thing."

Taylor nodded as she closed the trunk. "In the water is one thing, rolling around on a blanket might be a little too much."

Laurel chuckled. "I don't think there would be much rolling around. Jerking and hunching might be more the case."

"Not to mention the possibility of someone sitting on someone's face," Karen whispered with a shiver.

"Wishful thinking or are you volunteering your face?" Taylor asked quickly with a grin.

"Oh hell no!" Karen said sharply.

Laurel grinned at Karen and step forward quickly to kiss her lightly on the lips. Karen jerked her head back and then whimpered softly as she kissed the Indian woman. When the kiss broke, Laurel gave Taylor a wave and headed off up the road toward the highway.

"Uh, the highway is that way," Taylor said quickly.

"I live on the other side. I cross it all the time," Laurel said looking back over her shoulder as she continued to walk. As she looked back forward, she took a right turn and disappeared into the trees and brush.

"Ok," Taylor said softly.

Karen sighed and then shivered hard. "I think I might have passed up a really good thing."

Taylor chuckled as she turned her friend around, put her arm around her waist, and got them started down the road toward the sandbar. "You still have me and I'm a good thing."

Karen groaned softly. "Yeah you are."

With a grin, Taylor said, "Now that that is settled, we can go get some sun and I can watch you masturbate to a marvelous orgasm."

Karen groaned louder. "There you go pushing my buttons again."

"Hey, you were rubbing my button so I guess I should at least return the favor in part."

Karen gave her friend a quick look and asked, "Uh, which part are we talking about?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, wont you."

Karen groaned again and put her arm around Taylor's waist. A moment later, her hand moved lower to her hip. "I coped a feel, Laurel coped a feel but so far you haven't."

"Tickling your asshole doesn't count?" Taylor asked.

"Uh, you said that was an accident."

Taylor chuckled and moved her hand lower on Karen's hip. "Yeah, but was I lying or not. That is the question."

They reached the end of the sandbar where the path narrowed down. Taylor let go of Karen and she took the lead. Two steps later, Taylor's cupped hand found Karen's right ass cheek followed closely by a second slap on her left ass cheek.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Rainbow Creek
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds