Rainbow Creek

Taylor did jerk her hand back now but she went to using both hands on the cheeks. As she got the oil spread, she moved lower and ended up on Karen's right thigh as Karen slowly lowered her ass.

"Now, that surprised me," Karen said with a grin.

"What, uh, was that?" Taylor asked as she finished that thigh quickly and moved to the other.

"You teasing my asshole. It must have been an accident."

"Well, yeah, it was an accident," Taylor said sharper than she meant to.

Karen chuckled. "It wouldn't have been an accident if I was rubbing you down with oil. I would have teased you just to see if I could get you to make a noise."

"Why?" Taylor asked in confusion, her hands slowing on the thigh she was rubbing.

"A little power trip, if you know what I mean."

"Uh, not really," Taylor admitted quickly.

"A straight woman wouldn't want to let on that another woman brushing her even accidentally was having an effect on her. By making them make a noise, gives me a little power over them. A gamesmanship thing."

"Like you raising your ass when I rubbed it and then raising it again as I rubbed between the cheeks," Taylor said.

Karen chuckled and shook her head. "Not even close. I like the way your hands and fingers felt. Only when you teased my asshole did you score a point. You made me make a sound and react."

Taylor finished the thigh she was working on and sat back. On impulse, she slapped Karen on the ass. Karen gave a jerk and gasped slightly. Then she looked over her shoulder at Taylor and laughed. "You learn quick so there may be hope for you yet."

With a grin, Taylor turned and lay back in her chair. "I've often wondered about spankings and if the tales of women getting off that way are true."

Karen lifted her ass and rocked it from side to side. "Here's one ass that just loves a spanking from the right hands," she whispered softly. "And yeah, I can come long and hard if the guy knows what he is doing."

Taylor's mouth dropped open and Karen laughed. "A point for me."

"Are we keeping score?" Taylor asked.

"Not really. We're too good of friends to need that."

Taylor was smiling as she relaxed and let the sun have its way with her body. She could feel the heat extra well on her bare sex and breasts. She still had her legs spread by the chair and thought about the last time she was here and how she had masturbated to such a strong orgasm sitting the same way. Her hips rocked up and back slowly.

"The sun makes a good lover," Karen murmured in a slow lazy voice. It was as if she was reading Taylor's mind.

Thinking about the game, she replied, "Although sometimes, he needs a little help from a finger or two."

Karen chuckled. "Now you're getting the hang of it."

A while later, Taylor ran her hands over her breasts. They were hot and slippery from the oil and a light beading of perspiration as the sun rose higher. In the lazy dreamy place she was in her mind, she had forgotten about Karen. Her left hand rubbed and caressed her breasts as her right hand snaked its way down across her stomach to cup her sex.

The creak of Karen's chair made Taylor jerk her hand away from her sex. Karen laughed softly. "Don't let me bother you. I love to masturbate down here, especially when the sun is hot, and I'm all sweaty."

"I... uh... forgot you were here," Taylor whispered softly.

"I was almost asleep myself. If I had seen what you were doing before I moved, I would not have moved, believe me. I like watching naked women, remember. Watching you masturbate would have made my day, not to mention my night, as I masturbated to the instant replay in my mind."

Taylor felt herself blush hotly. "I... uh.... I've never... uh...." She left the sentence unfinished.

"To tell the truth, I haven't either. I've masturbated in front of a guy or two but never a woman."

Taylor found her hands back on her breasts as she admitted, "I've never even done it in front of a guy."

"It drives them nuts, not to mention, driving me up a wall. I do have an exhibitionist streak. If their eyes have that loving it look, I can get off so hard it hurts and very quickly too," Karen said as she rolled over on her back.

Taylor groaned softly and squeezed her breasts firmly. "I know the look you mean. It's the one that usually gets me in trouble, only mine usually comes while giving a blowjob and looking up at the guys face."

"Oh, an oral queen, are we?" Karen asked with her eyes on Taylor's hands and breasts.

"Uh, yeah, that's one way of putting it. I think my mom took my pacifier away too early and I keep trying to make up for it."

Karen laughed and reached over to get the tanning oil. Taylor saw her hand out of the corner of her eye and jerked her own hands away from her breasts. "Relax girlfriend, I just want some oil on my breasts among other places. Watching you rub your tits will just add to the pleasure I'm going to have as I rub my own."

Taylor made a soft whimpering sound as her hands returned to her breasts. Her head swiveled left to watch as Karen drizzled the oil over her breasts, down her stomach, and between her thighs. She closed the bottle and tucked it in beside her.

Karen made a soft sighing sound as her hands rubbed the oil into her stomach. When they moved up to her breasts, she made a soft groaning sound. "Oh yeah, these puppies are ready for some loving," she whispered a moment later. Her hands moved slowly and firmly around and over her large breasts.

Taylor's eyes followed Karen's hands. With a smile she whispered, "You've got enough there for several women to play with."

Karen's hands froze and she looked over at Taylor. "Are you offering to help?"

Taylor felt herself blush hotly as she realized what she had said. "Uh, no. That was a statement and not an offer."

"Well, damn," Karen said with a grin. "Just my bad luck."

Taylor chuckled, as Karen's hands started moving again. She was just holding hers with her thumbs rolling her nipples around. It felt so good in an itchy antsy way. When Karen started pulling and rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefingers Taylor whimpered softly. Doing that always got Taylor's motor running very quickly.

Karen's nipples grew larger and harder, standing up tall when she released them. "The high beams on my headlights are on now," she whispered softly as she looked over at Taylor's hands and breasts.

Taylor saw where her girl friend's eyes were and shivered as she released her breasts and got a light grip on her nipples. As she rolled and pinched them, jolts of pure pleasure shot straight to her sex. She made a soft whimpering sound and then said, "I can't do this much. My nipples are so sensitive and doing this is like turning the key on a car, it gets the motor running."

Karen chuckled. "I understand, believe me. I'm wet as hell and getting wetter watching you do that."

Taylor released her nipples and ran her palms over the hard nubs. Her eyes were on Karen's hands as they massaged and caressed her big breasts. "It is interesting to watch someone else, isn't it?"

"It's interesting to be watched also," Karen replied as she moved her hands back to her stomach. She rubbed the slick skin, her hands going lower toward her sex slowly.

Her fingertips reached her mound and then each hand moved to the side to rub the oil in along side her outer lips. She moved her hands outward toward her hips and then back in. She paused, her eyes on Taylor as she shivered under the younger woman's gaze. Her hands moved over the outer lips of her sex and she groaned softly as a finger grazed her swollen clit.

"Yeah, I'm on a hair trigger," she whispered as her hands moved back up over her stomach.

Taylor had watched Karen's hands and the way they moved over her body and then her sex. She had shivered as Karen so openly caressed and rubbed her sex. She could see the outer lips parting more and more and her clit rising. Her clit was twice as big as Taylor's was. Taylor shivered as she felt her right hand glide down along her stomach. She stopped it with the fingertips on her mound and sighed.

Karen grinned at her friend and sighed just as deeply. "Two horny bitches with no place to go and no one to go with."

"I'd almost settle for splitting your Indian friend," Taylor said with a grin.

"We'd break him," Karen replied with a chuckle. "He's small and kind of skinny looking, although there are muscles. Kind of like one of those swimmer guys. Or at least that's what I got from him not having his shirt on last time."

"At least he was partially dress, right," Taylor said and then looked over at Karen.

"He was dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes the first time I saw him. He was on the bank behind us and looking down at me. I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye and sat up suddenly. He just grinned and gave me the 'how' sign and disappeared out of sight over the hill. I kept expecting him to come back. He never did."

"Weren't you worried? I would have been scared to death," Taylor said quickly.

Karen looked at Taylor for a second as her smile turned to a grin. "What was he going to do, rape me? You can't rape the willing. I was almost as horny that day as I am now."

I... uh... you..." Taylor stammered and then whimpered softly. "I would have left as quickly as I could," she finally got out.

"You have no faith in people."

"Yeah, I have faith in people but I'm also a big chicken," Taylor said with a grin.

Karen shook her head slowly and sat up. She looked around and then stood up. "Lets take a walk. You can show me that other place you were talking about."

Taylor grinned and stood up. She swung her leg over to stand next to Karen's chair. Karen swung her leg over to stand next to Taylor's chair. They collided in the narrow space. Taylor grabbed at Karen as she bounced off and started to fall backwards. Her oily hands slipped and slid on Karen's slick skin. Karen leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Taylor and straightened her up.

The two young women stood frozen as they hugged each other. Both were very aware of the different contacts between them. Taylor's small breasts were resting on top of Karen's much larger ones. She could feel them rub and slid over the warm skin as she breathed deeply several times. She was also very aware of Karen's large hard nipples rubbing on the sides of her ribs.

A moment later, as if a switch had been thrown and time went back to normal, Karen stepped to the side and they released each other. "Interesting," she whispered as she did.

"Uh huh," Taylor whispered back.

Karen grinned and then chuckled. "And neither of us died in the process."

Taylor giggled nervously and whispered, "Not yet anyway."

When Karen looked at her funny, she added, "Embarrassment."

"I'm not the least embarrassed. A little more turned on but not embarrassed," Karen said still looking at Taylor.

"That's why I'm embarrassed. I was too," Taylor admitted with a blush. Then to change the subject she asked, "I didn't scratch you or anything, did I?"

Karen looked at her arms and then turned around. "I don't think so but I can't see my back or shoulders. Anyway, I think we both have to much oil on for that to happen."

Taylor looked her friends shoulders and back over. When she didn't see anything, she drew her hand back and slapped Karen solidly on the ass. Her hand was slightly cupped and the sound was loud and sharp.

Karen gave out with a yelp and spun around. "What the hell was that for?"

Taylor grinned and replied, "You didn't cope a feel, damn it."

Now it was Karen's turn to look a little embarrassed. "Uh, I've never coped a real feel in my life. Anyway, I think I was just as shocked at our, uh, contact as you were."

"I'll feel yours, if you feel mine," Taylor said and then danced away toward the creek when Karen's hands started to move. "I was joking," she said as she came around to the other side of her chair.

Karen grinned and winked at her. "Sure you were."

"Yeah, I was," Taylor said as she moved sideways and opened the ice chest. She pulled two beers out but kept an eye on Karen. She opened both and tossed the caps in the ice chest before she closed it.

She walked over and handed one beer to Karen. She took a long pull on the cold beer and burped loudly as she lowered the bottle.

Taylor laughed and spit beer as she did. "Such a lady," she said a moment later.

"Being a lady isn't any fucking fun," Karen shot back and then took another long pull on her beer. This time she didn't belch when she lowered the bottle. "At least not when it's just us girls anyway."

"So this skinny Indian was running around with just a pair of shorts on the last time you saw him?" Taylor asked to change the subject.

Karen chuckled and shook her head. "Actually he was wearing what I'd call a loincloth and leggings. A piece of cloth as wide as his hips hung down in the front and back and he had on these chaps looking pants. They were soft looking deerskin. With moccasins on, not tennis shoes."

"Real Indian dress," Taylor said as she tried to visualize what Karen was describing.

"Well he didn't have any feathers or war paint but yeah, I guess that's it."

"Where was he when you saw him?"

"He came walking by here like he was walking down a sidewalk in town. I was standing over there putting tanning oil on. I jumped when I saw him and he smiled and flashed that damned 'how' sign again. I flashed it back but he kept right on walking."

"He must have really needed to be somewhere if you didn't stop him dead in his tracks," Taylor said with a grin.

"Maybe there's more naked women in these woods than just us."

"Girlfriend, I don't care how many naked women there are around, you have them all beat."

Karen chuckled and shook her head. "With my luck, I've found the only gay Indian in the state."

Taylor gave Karen a double take. "I didn't know there were gay Indians?"

"I don't know either," Karen said as she held out her empty beer bottle. "Come on, let's take that walk."

Taylor took the bottle and put it in the cooler. She picked up one of the caps and screwed it back on her beer. It was over half full and she didn't feel like carrying the bottle around. She tucked it in the ice in a corner.

When she turned around, Karen was gone. She walked out to the trail and looked both ways. About then Karen came around the curve where they had come in. A she got nearer, Taylor asked, "Where'd you go?"

"I was just looking to see if anyone was on the big sandbar. There wasn't so lead on and I'll follow."

Taylor turned around and headed for the far end of the small sandbar. At the flat spot in the bank, she turned and angled up the slope paralleling the creek. The slope wasn't steep but the pine straw under foot was slippery so Taylor was going slowly.

They were about halfway up when Karen chuckled. "I do like the view from back here."

Taylor looked at her friend from over her shoulder and noticed where Karen's eyes were focused. "My ass or the scenery?"

"Your ass is the scenery."

Taylor looked back forward and shook her head but she was grinning as she did so. "I should stop suddenly and see how you would like a face full of scenery."

Karen laughed. "That might just be the excuse I need to try eating pussy."

Taylor moved a little quicker for a few steps putting a little distance between her ass and Karen's face. Karen chuckled and said, "Hey, where are you going with my lunch?"

About then, Taylor reached the flat at the top of the hill. Turning around, Taylor said, "One day, someone is going to take you seriously and sit on your face."

Karen eyed her friend as she came on up the hill. When she was standing in front of her, she smiled and said, "And that might be my lucky day but I don't think it'll be today."

"Ya never know," Taylor said with a grin as she turned to walk along the trail in front of her. A hand landing solidly on her right ass cheek made her jump and whirl around.

Karen was standing there grinning at her. "I've wanted to do that all the way up the hill."

Taylor rubbed her right ass cheek and shook her head. "Don't be leaving no hand prints on the merchandise."

"I could kiss it and make it better," Karen said still grinning.

"With my luck it would swell up," Taylor shot back as she turned back toward the trail. She expected another swat on the ass but Karen surprised her as she came up along side to walk with her.

"You have a cute ass," Karen said a few minutes later. "I'm the one with the big ass."

"It balances out your big tits," Taylor said with a grin.

"But still.... Yeah, you're right," Karen said with a grin. "It's the whole package or nothing."

They walked along in silence, sometimes side by side and sometimes one behind the other as the trail dictated. They were in a narrow section when the reached the old road. Taylor stopped and leaned forward to look up and down it before she stepped out in the open.

Karen had put her hands on Taylor's hips as she leaned over and then let her hands slide across the outer edge of her ass cheeks as she straightened and moved away. Taylor looked up and down the road more closely and then turned to grin at Karen.

"Yeah, I know that was almost coping a feel," Karen said.

Taylor chuckled, turned toward the creek, and walked away. "I didn't say a word," she said with a grin.

Karen caught up with her and fell into step beside her. "This road doesn't look like it's been used in a long time. I wonder if there are more roads come in, maybe on the other side."

They reached the end of the road where it opened out to the black coal beds and the deep looking pools above. The far bank was solid trees. "I don't see an opening over there. Anyway the bank is a drop off," Taylor said.

Karen walked out into the opening and then down toward the narrow channel cut by the water. Taylor followed but she was looking around where Karen wasn't. "You aren't worried about someone seeing you, are you?" She asked a moment later.

Karen grinned as she reached the channel and turned to look at her friend. "I'm an exhibitionist, remember. I like being seen and looked at."

Taylor shivered as she thought about someone seeing her naked out here. Her sex tightened up for a second. "Yeah, you might be right about me being that way also."

Karen grinned and turned to walk upstream toward the calm pool above the coal bar. "I wonder how cold the water is."

"I'm wondering if there is a way over to those rocks. There looks to be a couple of small waterfalls near one side," Taylor said.

"Oh yeah," Karen said. "I've always wanted to make love under a waterfall."

"Me too," Taylor said with a grin and then added, "But my fantasizes always had a guy in them."

"Spoilsport," Karen said with a like grin as they reached the edge of the pool. Squatting down she dipped her hand in the water. It was warmer than she expected and said so to Taylor.

"Maybe we can swim over to that next coal bar and then swim over to the rocks," Taylor said.

"I swim but not very often. It's more of a cross between a dog paddle and a breast stroke," Karen said.

Taylor laughed. "You've got the breasts for it."

"What are you talking about, they float better than I do," Karen shot back with a grin. "I'm game if you are."

Taylor sat down on the edge of the coal and dangled her legs in the water. She felt a ledge with her foot and eased over the side. There wasn't any current as she held on and looked up at Karen. "There's a ledge to stand on."

"With my luck my legs will be too short to reach it," Karen said as she sat down and lowered her legs into the pool. She could just reach the ledge with her toes and got in without a problem.

"You go ahead and I'll stay close by," Taylor said. "I think I probably swim better."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Rainbow Creek
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds