• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Raw Ch. 03

I barely heard Malcolm's words. It couldn't be Brian. I had not given him the number. Sue had promised again not to release it as well. And she never called on Sundays. Could it really be a family emergency this time?

"Becca?"

I blinked, realizing Malcolm was standing over me with the phone in his hand.

"It's Drake. Your brother."

I nodded my thanks and took the offering.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there last night," Drake said as soon as I said hello. "I hope—"

I let out my breath. "No, no. It's fine. Thank you for thinking of sending Malcolm." My eyes lifted to the topic of discussion. He was smiling at me, and I smiled back.

"Good. How did it go? I figured you'd be alright, but I didn't want to leave you high and dry without a little support. I was concerned for you, though. I wanted to call last night, but I wasn't sure in case...well...you know. I didn't want to wake you this morning, either."

"It was horrible. At least Brian was still alive when I left the restaurant."

"That's good to know." Drake laughed, but it was cut short. "Wait a minute. Did Malcolm answer your phone?"

Oh. My. God. I was going to get the third degree from my big brother.

"Becca? Everything okay?" Malcolm whispered. He sat right next to me, my knee pressed up against his thigh. His bare thigh. He still wore only his boxers on the bottom half of his body.

I gulped and pointed to him, upstairs to my bedroom, then the phone and shrugged. Malcolm put his hand over his mouth, stifling a chuckle. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Becca? Hello?"

"Hey, Drake."

"Don't you hey me! Did Malcolm answer your phone?"

"Yes." I cringed, dreading to hear what he'd say next.

"Did he spend the night?"

"Yes."

"Is he listening to your conversation?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to hear all the sordid details—"

"Drake!"

"—but I do want to know one thing."

"Oh, God. What?"

"Is he treating you right?"

The heat that had filled my cheeks raced down my neck and into my breasts, making my nipples pucker a little painfully. Oh hell yeah, he was treating me right. "Yes. Undeniably, unequivocally, yes."

"Good. Put him on, will you? And by the way, I love you. I'm proud of you for making a stand against that jerk. Brian, not Malcolm. Unless you are lying and you're just trying to be nice because he can hear."

"Love you, too, Drake." My hand shook as I held the phone out to Malcolm. He raised an eyebrow. I lowered my voice. "He wants to talk to you."

As soon as Malcolm took the receiver, I turned and hid my face against the back of the couch, covering my head with my arm. I had not just had that conversation with my brother. I couldn't believe he had caught me with his kinky buddy.

Malcolm's conversation was the same single-syllable answers as mine had. A lot of yes's. Finally, he said, "I understand. Talk to you later," and hung up.

"I so want to crawl into a hole right now," I mumbled against the cushion.

"It's not as bad as you might think." Malcolm rubbed my back until I looked up at him. "Although, he said he'd kill me if I hurt you in any way."

"Yes, that sounds just like him." I sighed and turned into his embrace. "It's probably a good thing you were there last night and not Drake. He would have hauled Brian out back and beat him to a pulp. Possibly killed him."

"I do not doubt you for a second." He kissed the top of my head. "So you were telling me about your plans for your next adventure."

"Ah, yes. Sue—my agent and editor—she suggested something a little more...kinky." I giggled and shook my head. "If she only knew."

"Are you talking 'Fifty Shades' kinky or something darker?"

"She's talking the former but more believable. I believe she was joking, but I'm seriously considering it. I'm not really sure what direction it will take, but I do have a few ideas."

"Another series?"

"I'm thinking maybe a trilogy. Three women who are best friends. A story for each of them that are combined in a way."

Malcolm chuckled. "A little ménage à trois? Very nice."

"Possibly. Of course, I'd have to develop a plot line. It wouldn't just be about the sex."

"A good story never is."

"Speaking of sex..."

"Yes?" His finger slid down my arm, and goosebumps popped up like little firecrackers being set off.

"I would like to thank you. For last night. For this morning."

"You are more than welcome, Becca. It was my pleasure."

"Mine as well. I still want to thank you."

"What do you mean?"

I eased away from his arm that he had draped across my shoulders. He raised one eyebrow, and I tilted my head with a smile. When I plopped a pillow on the floor at his feet, his maple-syrup brown eyes turned dark, as if they were being heated from within, and I knew he knew what I was up to.

"You, my dear, are topping from the bottom." His voice was a low growl. It was incredibly hot and made me drop to my knees on that pillow.

I lowered my eyes and sat back on my heels, my hands in my lap. "Sir, may I pleasure you?"

For a moment, he did nothing, said nothing. Then he placed a hand on my head. It was the lightest touch, but it held the potential for so much control. "Lady Becca, how do you want to pleasure me?"

I licked my lips. "With my hands and my mouth, Sir."

He caressed my head, his fingers threading through my hair. I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the moment. With my hands on my knees, I focused on keeping my breaths deep and slow. Relaxed.

"Instead of a safe word, Lady Becca, I want you to smack my leg twice if you cannot go on. Understand?" Master Malcolm's voice was quiet, just as it had been during our training last week. Staying with the tranquility of the scene.

"Yes, Sir. Two smacks on your leg."

"Good girl. Put your right hand on my cock. Feel how warm it is. How rigid."

I lifted my hand, hoping he didn't see how it shook, and placed it on top of his boxers. I suppressed a moan and the desire to pull him out and get down to business when his cock twitched beneath the cotton material. The only thing that stopped me was his constant touch on my head, reminding me who was in charge.

"Run your hand back and forth, Lady Becca."

I did as he asked. He was hard already. I could smell his musky scent. I relished to touch him. To taste him. But for several minutes, I merely stroked the length of his shaft through his boxers.

Eventually, he lifted his hips. "Remove my boxers."

I had to lean forward to reach his waist. My breasts pressed against his knees until he parted them. I tugged his shorts down to his ankles. After I tossed them aside, I tucked myself between his legs as he instructed and returned to just caressing him with the palm of my hand.

"Wrap just your thumb and forefinger around the base and squeeze lightly."

His girth was so wide, my fingers did not completely circle his cock. I thought about how he had pleasured me, and that part of it was because he had stretched me so with each of his thrusts. I squeezed as best as I could now, listening to his breathing as it grew more shallow.

I obeyed as he told me to fully stroke with my hand. To fondle his balls with my other hand. To rub the pad of my thumb over the tip of his cock.

I loved the smooth and pliable feel of him in my hands, knowing that the appendage I held disguised a power that could be unleashed at his will.

I was so entranced in what I was doing—kneeling between his naked thighs, holding his lovely specimen of a cock in my hands—that I leaned forward to do what, to me, came naturally. I wanted to taste him so badly. But I was startled from my daze by the jerk on my hair.

"Not yet, Lady Becca. I will tell you when."

I whimpered softly, licking my lips with disappointment, and sat back. I continued to squeeze and twist my right hand as I pumped it up and down. My left hand caressed his balls, his thighs, and anywhere else he told me to.

There was another jerk of my hair, but this time, he held my head back so I had to look up at him.

"Open your mouth and let your tongue stick out, Lady Becca. Keep your eyes on me. As I lower your head, I want you to lick my cock. Blink twice if you understand."

I started to nod, felt him tug the strand of hair he'd collected, and then blinked two times.

His free hand covered my right one on his cock, preventing me from moving either my hand or his cock. It felt like slow motion as he pulled my face towards him. I couldn't see what he was doing as my eyes were focused on his. I dared to lick my lips and swallow, but I stuck my tongue out again.

Eventually, I was rewarded as it touched the tip of his cock. I moved my tongue forward, gliding it through his precum as it dipped into the eye. I closed my eyes for a moment to relish the feeling, the salty taste, but I snapped them open when my hair was tugged once more.

"Good girl. Eyes on me."

He controlled the direction of my tongue. The pressure I applied. The angle I held his cock. Whether I teased the eye, licked the top like an ice cream cone, or ran the tip of my tongue under the rim. I got lost in the moment. No longer was his face clear, yet I kept my eyes there.

There was a tug of my hair. "Lady Becca?"

I slowly blinked, indicating I heard him. Although I was unsure how many times he'd said my name.

"Open your mouth wider."

As I did, he moved my head down. He slid into my mouth, and I felt for the first time that wonderful combination of smooth softness over a solid form. It was just the tip down to the crown, but it was divine.

"Close your lips around my cock."

I moaned softly as I obeyed. Then I moaned again as he moved my head back then forward again so I was sucking him. He didn't need to tell me to do that.

His other hand released mine, and I began stroking him again when he instructed. Still, he controlled how much of his cock was in my mouth and for how long with his hand on my hair, but he let me determine how I sucked or licked.

I couldn't get over the feeling of him moving against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I tried not to let my teeth graze his skin, but when they did, he growled lowly and increased the pressure on the back of my head so he stayed inside longer. I swallowed, and he jerked inside my mouth. I grinned. This was supposed to be my gift to him. Two could play at this game.

I felt him growing harder, fuller. My excitement was expressed in the increased grip on his cock, his balls. He groaned, again I assumed in pleasure. He ran the backs of his fingers against my cheek, encouraging, comforting.

My saliva dripped down his shaft, making it slick under my hands. I used it to my advantage, stroking faster now. I knew what the end result would be, and I wasn't much for swallowing cum, but at the moment, I really didn't care. I wanted to bring him to release. To show him how grateful I was for his training last week. His assistance at the restaurant. For his pleasure in my bedroom. For just being him.

"Lady Becca, look at me. "

I realized I had closed my eyes. I lifted my gaze to him. He removed his cock, told me to put my hands on his thighs, and he took control of stroking his cock. He held my head still, my mouth open and waiting. It did not take long for him to release. The wet, sticky strands hit my lips, my tongue. I lapped them up, not paying attention to the taste. I could only see his face, the pleasure there, the desire in his eyes.

When he was done, Master Malcolm helped me stand. "Are you okay, Lady Becca?"

I couldn't speak I was in such awe, so I just nodded.

"Missed some," he whispered. He brushed his thumb over my cheek then pressed it into my mouth. We both moaned as I sucked his thumb dry. "I hate to ruin the mood, but I should probably let you go. You have work to do."

I blinked as he stepped away, retrieved his boxers, and sauntered from the room, bare-butt swaying side to side. I silently followed him to my bedroom and watched him get dressed. Then I followed him to the front door.

"It has been a true pleasure, Becca." He leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth.

Somehow, I found my voice. And some bravado again. I crossed my arms and stepped back. "That was not how I had envisioned pleasuring you, for the record."

Malcolm smirked. "Did you not enjoy it?"

I rolled my eyes. "That is beside the point."

"I enjoyed it. Immensely."

"Cad."

"Any day, my dear." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good day, Becca."

With that, he opened the door and left.

I let out a long, deep breath. And realized my nipples were erect, my pussy throbbing. I had been so focused on him that I hadn't realized how aroused the whole situation had made me.

I raced to my bedroom, tore off my clothes, and masturbated. Loudly. To hell with my neighbors if they heard me.

###

Somehow, I slept peacefully Sunday night. It had been difficult getting through the rest of the day, thinking about Malcolm, but I had distracted myself with some movies and a pizza.

Monday morning, I was up at nine. I picked up coffee and bagels for Sue and I on the way into the office. By ten, I was ready to figure out what to do next with my life. Or at least consider my options.

I spent the morning brainstorming for plotlines and character traits. Sue stopped in twice from her office above mine, but for the most part, I only had the company of my iPod. I shut down my laptop around six o'clock and headed back home.

The rest of the week continued in the same way. Slowly, I got back into my old routine after not having written for a few months. I had developed my three main characters that I planned to explore in the three novels I'd mentioned to Malcolm. All in all, the week had been a success without too much thinking about either kinky man who had entered my life recently.

I was walking in the door to my condo Friday night when the phone rang. I was tempted to let it go to voicemail, but I ended up answering it on the fourth ring.

"Becca, the point of having a cell phone is that you can carry it with you so people can talk to you when you're not at home."

"Hello, Drake." I smiled and tossed my keys on the entrance table—right next to where my new iPhone was plugged into the wall charging—and toed off my shoes. "Sorry, I'm still trying to get used to having it with me."

"How was your week?"

I plopped into my favorite oversized chair and flung my legs up over the arm. "Surprisingly productive. I'm starting on a new series. A trilogy."

"What's it about?"

"Girls. Sex. Power."

"The best of the best, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, according to a man."

"Hey, I can only speak the truth. Sue me."

"So did you only call me to harass me?" My stomach growled. I needed to get some food, but I didn't feel like cooking anything tonight. "I need to raid the fridge, so you're walking with me."

"Actually, I wondered if you were free to come visit this weekend? Malcolm is having a little party, and he asked me if you'd like to come."

I stifled a snort. Sure I'd come for Malcolm. I realized I would do it any time, any where, if he asked. But I knew that wasn't what my brother implied. "Did he now?"

"He's called me three times for your number."

I stopped in the hallway, smiling like a lovesick fool. Was I being chased? Properly?

"I haven't given it to him, Becca. I wanted to check with you first. And I wanted to give you some downtime." Drake cleared his throat. "So um, did you two have a good time last weekend?"

This time I did snort out loud. I could be so unladylike sometimes. "I am not going to answer that question other than to say, mind your own business."

"At least tell me he treated you well."

"Yes, big brother, Malcolm was a perfect gentleman." When I reached the kitchen, I ended up in the pantry and grabbed a box of crackers to munch on while I thought of something better to eat.

"That's good to hear. Do you want me to?"

I swallowed a cracker and brushed the crumbs off my chest. "What?"

"Give Malcolm your phone number."

"Let me think on that, okay?"

"Okay. How about this weekend, then?"

I thought of how bored I'd be all by myself. But did I really want to watch Malcolm in a kinky scene with another woman? It wasn't like I had a stake on him. Drake would be there. And Daphne. Together.

"Becca?"

"Oh, all right." I leaned against the counter. It couldn't be any worse that the last time I was there. Right? "When should I get there?"

"You feel like driving down tonight?"

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. Pack a bag. You're staying until Sunday at least."

"Yes, Sir!" I laughed and put the box of crackers away. "Does the party last all weekend, or are you just missing your dear sister?"

"Just get your butt down here."

"Can I grab something to eat first?"

"As long as you eat it on the way. Call me when you get to town. I'll give you the directions to meet me at Malcolm's."

"Ten-four, big brother."

I hung up and went to find my bag. It took me twenty minutes to figure out what to pack, and another twenty to get out of the city. I waited until I hit another suburb before getting food. I tried really hard not to get excited, but that was pretty much a foregone conclusion. So I let myself get excited but not set my expectations too high. I mean, Malcolm was having a party. It was too much to hope we'd have alone time together. Like he would want to anyway, since his 'helping a friend out' favor had been cashed in. Twice.

I was in Wheaton before I knew it. When I called him, Drake seemed a little miffed that it had taken me so long. I told him where to shove it.

His directions were precise, and I found Malcolm's place with only a little difficulty. We had come in daylight the previous week, and I hadn't paid much attention to the street names. Now I had to watch for every turn as Drake barked in my ear.

Malcolm's house was as I'd remembered. White with red shutters, two stories, seemingly inconspicuous among the rest of the houses on his street. Nothing advertising the kinkiness that went on within.

Five cars filled the drive and lined the street out front. The lights on the first floor indicated the party was located there. For now.

I was unsure whether to bring my bag inside. I could always come out and get it later. I finished off my soda, took a deep breath, and got out of the car. Before I could reach the front door, it opened.

"Becca, I'm glad you could make it." Malcolm smiled down at me as I joined him on the front porch.

I just nodded, surprised that he was treating me like...well, like someone special, I guess. I wasn't just another guest at his party. A sister to a good friend.

"Did Drake explain any of this to you?"

I shook my head.

"Geesh." He raked his fingers through his hair, mumbling to himself. He sighed loudly and tried to smile, but I saw it falter in the porch light. "Okay. This is a play party. I'm teaching rope bondage tonight."

I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

He truly frowned now. "Don't look at me like that. It turns me on."

I flinched...and smirked again. Well, gee, if that's all it took to get a guy hooked...or at least this guy.

"Becca, I'm serious." His hand was in his hair again, and I stifled a groan, wishing it was my hand. "I'll teach the lesson, then the couples will go off and practice in private, incorporating their kink."

"You mean the Dom will bind the sub with rope and then proceed with a scene?"

"Exactly. One of the couples tonight uses needle play. In another, the female is the Dom. If they like spanking, there will be spanking. Etcetera."

Goosebumps prickled my arms and legs. "Use needles how?"

"They put them just under the first layer of skin, sort of like marking material with a pin so you know where to sew. The needle lies flush with the skin, the tip poking out. It's usually done in a design so that when the needles are removed, the swelling from the puncture marks remain. Sometimes tape is laced through the needles and pulled away quickly, removing the needles like a domino effect. That's called a zipper."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds