• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Raw Ch. 03

"Shit. Doesn't it hurt? Don't they bleed?" I shivered. I was sorry I asked him to elaborate.

"There is usually little blood loss if done properly. And yes, there is some pain, but both are something the sub and the Dom get off on. It requires complete relaxation. Patience. Trust. I've heard it's quite arousing for some."

"And for you?" Oh, God, did I want to hear his answer?

Malcolm shook his head. "I'm not into needle play. Sorry to disappoint you."

"Trust me, you—"

"I was teasing, Becca. Your face turned as gray as the concrete. I'm no more into it than you are."

"Well, that's good. So what was the rush for me to get down here tonight?"

"You can say no."

I crossed my arms. "No to what?"

"I swear, I thought Drake had explained."

Now I glared at him, tapped my foot. "Explained. What. Malcolm?"

"Would you be willing to assist me? Be my model?"

"You're fucking kidding me! You want me to get naked in front of all those people?"

"Not naked. But at least down to your panties and bra. Unless you have a tank top in your overnight bag? I could loan you a pair of boxers. Nothing sexual, I swear. It's just demonstrating different methods of binding."

I was going to kill my brother. I really was. Yet at the same time, Malcolm's proposal intrigued me. Drake knew me well, even more-so after the past two weeks. He knew if he'd told me ahead of time, I would have refused to come. But I was already here. And it was really no different than being in a bikini on the beach, right? Except the focus would be entirely on me.

"I will agree, on one condition."

"Name your price."

"If you blindfold me."

He flinched, and his serious, straight-lined lips twitched as if he was resisting the urge to smile.

"I would be too nervous knowing everyone was looking at me in my underwear."

"I understand." Malcolm stepped closer and tipped my chin up. "Are you really okay with this?"

My breath came out shaky, and I started to nod. He gripped my chin harder.

"Say it, Becca."

My knees wobbled. I straightened my posture and counted to ten. "I'm okay, Sir."

"Good girl." He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. "Go grab your bag."

Surprisingly, he waited until I returned—which took me longer than expected; my feet just didn't want to move—and then he led me inside. Drake nodded when our eyes met. I glared at him, and by the way he gulped noticeably, he got the message that I was not pleased with him.

Malcolm presented me as "Master Drake's sister, Lady Becca." He went around the room, starting with Lady Daphne, whom I already knew. Then he introduced the remaining four couples which all consisted of boy-girl match-ups. I wondered if they were dating, like Drake and Daphne, or just merely "play partners"—a term I'd come across while doing research this week for my new books.

I wasn't going to remember anyone's names but the three people I knew. I told myself to just smile and nod. Everyone seemed so friendly. And relaxed. Well yeah, because they weren't getting naked in front of a crowd. Oh joy.

"Lady Daphne? Will you please escort Lady Becca to change her clothes?" Master Malcolm turned from us and gestured to the kitchen. "The rest of you may follow me."

I glanced back at Malcolm as Daphne took my hand and led me toward a hallway. He nodded before disappearing through the door to the downstairs playroom. The rest of the guests trailed behind, two-by-two except for Drake who brought up the rear.

The room Lady Daphne opened the door to was small and contained simple furnishings: a bed, a dresser and mirror, a nightstand, and a ladder-back chair—which appeared to match the one in the basement. The furniture was natural, unstained wood, and the walls and carpet matched the light tan linens. The few accents scattered around the room provided the only color: green. A guestroom that wasn't all that inviting yet would serve the purpose of providing a place to sleep if need be. And changing clothes.

"Are we going down to the birthday suit? I can get you a robe." Lady Daphne gave me a soft smile.

"No, bra and panties." I took a deep breath and pulled my shirt over my head. "And a blindfold."

"I will be right back, then. If you can, pull your hair back."

I stripped all the way down and fished out the red bra and panties I had thrown in on a whim. I hadn't really expected to use them. Like I would have had a chance to seduce Malcolm? But if I was going to do this, I was going to look good.

I sucked up my fears and adjusted the underwear so everything looked presentable in the mirror. I braided my hair, and then sat on the edge of the bed to wait for Lady Daphne to return. When she did, she held a black sleep mask in one hand, a white robe in the other.

"All ready?"

I put on the robe and tried to match her smile. I failed miserably. "As ready as I'll ever be."

"I'll wait until we get downstairs and get you seated before I put on the blindfold, okay?"

I just nodded and followed her through the house. It was a struggle to tell myself to breathe and not to trip all at the same time. Two things that should have been innate but suddenly were alien to me for some reason.

The red light was on when we reached the foot of the stairs. Lady Daphne knocked two times then opened the door. I kept my eyes down but shoulders back as we entered. I was surprised to hear silence.

I glanced up, noticing that the black curtains had been pushed back, opening up the room. As I'd guessed the first time I was here, the space was quite large. And there were five closed doors at the far end of the room in a line. The lone, ladder-back chair that Master Malcolm had used to help me control my impulses now sat front and center of three leather couches. Three empty couches.

"Where is everyone?" My voice sounded loud when I spoke.

"Out of respect, they are waiting until you are ready, Lady Becca." Lady Daphne indicated the chair.

Even Master Malcolm? I shrugged off the robe and sat down. I closed my eyes as she put the blindfold over my head. I half wished it had been Malcolm doing it.

"We're ready, Master Malcolm," Lady Daphne said.

"Very good. Thank you, Lady Daphne." Master Malcolm placed a hand on my shoulder when I jumped at the sound of his voice. His breath touched my neck as he leaned closer. "You look divine, my dear. Trust me when I say I have never looked forward to a training session as I do tonight."

Oh, the shivers that raced up my back at those words, at his light touch.

"No one but me will touch you, Lady Becca. They may ask questions, so don't be alarmed." His hands caressed my face, tugged on the blindfold, and then disappeared.

I could see nothing, which was good. I tried not to think of the others seeing me. Especially my brother. I must have looked tense as Master Malcolm massaged my shoulders until my head drooped forward.

"Good girl. Just relax. You will probably even enjoy this. But if you don't, use the safe word."

"Yes, Sir. Chewbacca," I mumbled.

Someone knocked four times, and a door opened and closed. This was repeated three more times, then I heard feet shuffling against the rug. The squeak of leather as people sat on the couches. Muted conversation until someone clapped their hands.

Master Malcolm explained to the group that he was using jute rope, and that he would be demonstrating a simple karada harness with a crotch knot. I was unfamiliar with the terms, but I trusted him. As long as it wasn't painful, I was secretly looking forward to being bound by him.

Just when I was getting comfortable, he told me I had to stand. I tried to focus on his words as he explained the binding method while securing my arms to my sides. But his hands on my body, brushing against bare skin or my scantily-clad breasts and hips as he moved, distracted me. It wasn't long before my nipples hardened, before I felt my pussy clench. He had been right. I was enjoying it immensely.

"Are you doing okay, Lady Becca?" he whispered in my ear after some time of silence.

I flinched. "Yes, Sir."

"You are doing wonderful."

He stopped before I knew it. He answered some questions, helped me turn around so they could view the web detail of knots and crisscrosses. That hadn't been too bad. It had gone quicker than I had expected.

"Now I will show you a full body bondage," Master Malcolm said, his hands working at the knots he'd tied around my wrists.

I moaned softly. There was more?

"Deep breaths, Lady Becca." His finger deliberately skated up my spin. "Are you okay to continue?"

"Yes, Sir." I could barely manage a mumble. What was I supposed to say, anyway? I didn't want to disappoint him by saying the safe word, especially since there was no real reason to use it. Yet.

Once more, I tuned out the rest of the room, glad that I had requested the blindfold.

This time, he bound my legs together as well. I could feel the rope against my thighs and knees and calves. He looped it between my legs so it dug into my crotch again. I was glad I'd chosen full panties instead of a thong...or gone commando.

By the time he'd finished, I wanted to beg him to bend me over and fuck me right then and there. The control he held over me with having me immobilized now...it was making me high like a drug. I needed more, though, than his brief touches. Than the pressure of the tightened rope digging into my skin.

I thought he'd be done after the second bondage technique, but I was wrong yet again. He whispered in my ear that I was doing marvelous. Yeah, I felt real stupendous. Especially when he helped me straddle the chair so that my breasts pressed into the back rails.

"Lady Becca, please put your arms at your sides and reach back, crossing your arms behind you."

I obeyed, resisting the urge to lean my head forward against the chair back. Suck it up, girlfriend. You agreed to this. It's not humiliating. Your biggest problem is you need an orgasm.

I tried not to struggle as he arranged my arms so that one forearm was directly on top of the other, my hands gripping the opposite elbow. It was a little uncomfortable. But as he looped around my biceps, over my head and down the front and back around, the ropes held me in place and I didn't have to rely on my own strength to stay in position. He tied intricate knots, according to what he was explaining, creating some sort of cross configuration on my back.

He answered more questions, and then he untied me.

Finally. I massaged my arms after he helped me stand. I waited for him to bring me the robe again. To my surprise, he indicated I should sit again, but facing forward now.

"I would like to show one more technique, and then we will conclude our session. Lady Becca? Please put your arms down at your sides."

Fine. One more. Then I would insist on being done. I clamped my mouth shut and obeyed.

He wrapped the rope several times around my upper arms then across my sternum, assumedly binding me to the back of the chair. The rope then went around again, this time under my breasts and across my elbows. A few more times around my wrists, and then he circled my waist.

He wrapped the rope three times around each thigh. Spreading my legs open, I felt him beside one leg, then the other, and realized he was also binding me to the seat on either side of the chair. He bound each calf to a leg of the chair in a similar way. Each ankle. My toes flexed, brushing against the soft fibers of the carpet. Yeah, I was pretty much immobilized.

"Lady Becca, try to move, please."

I rolled my eyes under the blindfold but tried to wiggle anyway. Just as expected—and as I knew he knew—other than an inch or two side-to-side with my butt, I was stuck.

"Like suspension bondage and the use of stocks and other forms of bars and locks, furniture bondage can hold the submissive in a position for the scene. As Lady Becca demonstrates, a chair is useful for such instances. Anything that gives you access to tie around or through—like the rungs on the chair, or rails on a headboard or spindles on a railing—would work."

More questions, more answers. After what he was saying, I was thinking of only one use for being restrained in the specific way I was. I licked my lips, feeling slightly uncomfortable now with everyone's eyes on me.

Master Malcolm eventually dismissed the group, but he did not untie me. I heard voices being cut off as doors closed, and I assumed everyone was returning to those mysterious rooms on the far side of the basement.

"You, darling, have been absolutely wonderful. I am extremely proud of you," Master Malcolm said, removing the blindfold.

I blinked several times, adjusting to the light. "It was very interesting. I will admit that."

"Did you enjoy it, Lady Becca?" His voice came from behind me.

"Yes, Sir." I wished he would come around front so I could see him.

"Did it arouse you?"

I gulped as he did move to stand before me. "Yes, Sir."

I had forgotten I could move my head. My neck was slightly stiff. I rolled my head side-to-side, working out the kinks. The thought made me want to giggle, but I bit my lip to stop it. I ended with my chin lowered, my gaze on the floor. Slowly, I dragged my eyes upwards.

The cuffs of his blue jeans were ragged as they hung over his bare feet, the knees torn, the thighs worn. His gray T-shirt was sweat-stained, the letters on the front mostly faded. His dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail, his forehead shiny. He towered over me like a statue. A living, breathing, smoking hot statue. Be still my heart.

Without a word, he crossed his arms and pulled his shirt over his head. I moaned, not trying to hide my reaction now. His chest was slick with sweat, and for some ungodly reason, I wanted to lick it off him.

I glanced down once more, focusing on his crotch and the now-noticeable bulge pressing at his zipper. I rolled my lower lip into my mouth, wetting it with my tongue. When my gaze met his face again, I choked back a gasp. His eyes were dark, his mouth a firm line.

My focus was broken when his hands went to his waist and unbuttoned his jeans, lowered the zipper, and pushed the waistband down over his hips. They hung for a moment, then they dropped to the floor, revealing his red boxers.

For the briefest moment, my eyes darted up to his again, and then they returned to his waist. I couldn't decide where I wanted to stare. And how crazy was it that he had chosen the same color as the underwear I'd thrown in and decided to wear on the spur of the moment? He surely had no idea as he'd been downstairs when I'd changed. Unless, Daphne...

I didn't have time to think more about that as he pushed his boxers down as well. I licked my lips fully now and whimpered when his thick cock sprung free.

"Yes, exactly, Lady Becca. Open wide."

I was hoping I was going to get to taste that lovely specimen of manhood tonight, and now it was waving in front of my face. This chair and my height put me at the perfect level. Had he intended this all along? Or had his decision to show this binding technique transformed into so much more after he'd realized the position he had put me in?

"I will try to be gentle."

I wasn't too sure what he meant until he reached behind me and gripped my braid, jerking my head back. It stung a little, but the sensation dissipated as he slid his cock into my mouth with no preamble. I gagged at first, but as he thrust, my saliva coated him, making the passage easier.

"You in that bra and panties?" His breath hissed out as he held my head still and pumped his hips against my face. "Letting me bind you? Trusting me explicitly? When you had your arms bound behind your back, that exasperated look on your face?"

I mumbled against his cock, so warm and thick as it pressed against my tongue, striving to reach the back of my throat.

"Don't deny it, Lady Becca. I saw it. You were trying to hide your arousal, to decide if you liked this or not. I was pushing your boundaries. I realize that. And you let me."

I moaned and blinked my eyes to agree.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to bend you over that chair and fuck you until you screamed for all of my guests, your brother be damned. I would never dishonor you or any woman in that way, though. That is a true Dom. Being able to control oneself when in control of another."

I whimpered, loving the way he took command of me. Never in a million years would I have allowed Brian Hughes to do this to me. But with Master Malcolm? There was something different. It was the way he actually cared about me as more than just another human being. I may not have been girlfriend material to him, but I wasn't just another play partner.

He trailed a finger down my cheek. I started to lean into his touch, but he jerked my hair. "No, Lady Becca. Right now, I am fucking your mouth. You have such a lovely mouth. Those red lips wrapped around my cock. I love it when you look up at me like that. So submissive."

I blinked as I moaned. The man was an addiction. Was there nothing I wouldn't do for his touch?

As if he knew what I was thinking, he reached down and slid his hand inside my bra to pinch my nipple. I squeezed my eyes shut, my groan of delight a low, muffled rumble as his cock pressed in again. "Such a good girl. You are so beautiful."

It wasn't long before he came, his cock buried deep into my mouth. I managed to swallow most of it, but some dribbled down my cheek as he withdrew. He tipped my chin down, and the white, sticky substance landed on the swell of my breasts, more prominent than usual with the rope binding. He smeared his fingers through it, rubbing it down around my nipple. Then he slid his fingers into my mouth. I eagerly licked them clean.

When we both were breathing normally again, he worked at the knots he'd formed around my ankles. Once unbound, he slid an arm under my legs and one around my back, lifting me up and holding me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes.

Naked, he carried me upstairs to the second floor. I had to give the man credit. He was strong despite a lack of muscles. I preferred him much more that way. He seemed more human, more normal.

I caught a glimpse of the space before he laid me on the bed. It was pretty much all one big, open room separated into a bedroom and a sitting area only by the arrangement of furniture. It had to be his master suite, and despite the lack of light, I could tell it was quite homey by the greater number of accessories and apparent varying shades of gray indicating more colors than what I had seen in the guestroom. I longed to see it in daylight, to see the real Malcolm.

For now, moonlight shone in a window near the bed, and I stared at his silhouette as he stood over me. He carefully removed my bra and panties, then he slid under the covers next to me. I snuggled close, moaning softly as his hands caressed my arms. It wasn't until he moved to my side, to my legs that I realized he was massaging the places the rope had bound me.

I moaned, the high wearing off and a slight discomfort setting in.

"Shh." Malcolm kissed my forehead, his hand cupping my breast, his thumb grazing over my nipple.

Like that was going to make me shut up? I whimpered, wiggling my butt against his semi-hard erection.

He chuckled. "Alright, alright. A good girl gets a reward."

I sighed as his hand slid down my thigh and parted my legs. He pulled my knee up so my foot was propped on the bed. Then he buried his fingers in my pussy. I came hard, reaching back to grip his arm.

While I was still floating back down to my senses, he slid inside me from behind. I shuddered around him. His hand held my knee as he thrust gently at first then faster and harder until I was coming again.

As we lay in each other's arms, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat, I asked him about the rooms downstairs. "Are they filled with weird contraptions and boxes of toys like whips and chains?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds