• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Raw Ch. 03

He kissed the back of my shoulder, sweeping my braid aside so he could tease my neck with his lips and tongue. "No, darling. Just simple beds with sturdy headboards. Couples are required to bring their own props. I have my own stash for private use, but I don't keep them down there."

I tried to sit up, to look for a trunk or some other container in his room.

He pulled me back down with a chuckle. "We can play later. You need to wind down for now."

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled against his forearm. I nipped the skin and licked at the shallow teeth marks.

"Are you disappointed? Expecting something like in those 'Fifty Shades' books? Racks for suspension and whipping?"

I giggled as his fingers stroked my waist, tickling slightly. "No, I'm actually relieved you are not trying to be Christian Gray. He seems so far-fetched. I would much rather have you any day."

"Do you mean it?" Malcolm rolled me onto my back. He cupped my cheek, his thumb pressing at my lips.

I licked his thumb. "Which part?"

"Having me any day."

"Yes, I am serious. Brian—that man—may have opened my eyes to this world of kinky experiences, but you've given me so much more. He broke my trust. Made me feel like being submissive wasn't a choice."

"It should be." He leaned down and kissed me.

I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss. I ran my hand against the stubble on his check when we parted. "You? You've helped me believe I can trust again. I have some work to do to get it fully up and functioning, but I've got a great start now."

"Thank you. It's an honor, especially hearing that from you. Drake is a dear friend of mine, and he cares so much for you. I would do nothing to hurt you or ruin that friendship."

"I don't want to rush this, and I have some hard limits like keeping my job and my own place for now. But if you'll have me, I would gladly submit to you, Master Malcolm. To let you teach me more."

He kissed me again, his fingers playing with the wet folds between my legs. "That sounds like a very enjoyable proposition, Lady Becca. I accept."

"Good. Now move a little to the right. A little deeper."

His chuckle filled my head. "Now, now, darling. It looks like our next lesson will be correcting your need to top from the bottom."

"Oh, please, let it start tomorrow," I managed to gasp as his thumb brushed my clit.

"By all means." He finally acquiesced, his fingers delving deeper. "Now be a good girl and come for me."

~ H

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raw Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds