Relative Perversions Ch. 04

"YES!!!!" Candi cried out. "Please, sir, please, let me cum. I'll be whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want. Just please, fucking let me cum!"

"Do it, bitch! Cum for your owner."

Candi went into a full body convulsion that bordered on a severe seizure as the teasing of the past hour came to an end. One hell of a huge explosive orgasm detonated through her senses, and only Les' grip on her kept her from falling to the floor in a spasming heap of flesh. She grunted and mewled as thick girl cum spewed from her juicy cunt all over her son's hand and the carpet below. Through it all, Les never let up on his fingerbanging of her abused twat, making her nut last over several minutes and smacking her hands away when she tried to get him to ease up and let her rest. He wanted to firmly establish whom was in charge for the rest of the weekend. Things might change once they got home, but for now, he was king.

When he felt she had reached her limit, Les jerked his fingers from her wet hole causing her to moan in a mixture of relief and disappointment. He deftly scooped her limp body up and flopped her over his shoulder to carry her like a caveman. Striding over to one of the queen beds, he dumped her like a ragdoll on the mattress, before smearing her cunt juice on his hand all over her face. With a terse order for her to leave it on her skin, Les began unloading their luggage.

Once done, he snatched up the key card from the huge puddle of pussy squirt that Candi had left on the floor and took the cart to the elevator. Once again, the desk clerk gave him a strange look as he returned the cart to its designated area.

Maybe it was the return of his confidence from dominating Candi so thoroughly, but Les felt bold and stalked over to the desk. The girl looked like a rabbit watching a predator stalking closer, unable to run or look away. He leaned on the counter and smiled warmly at her.

"Excuse me, but could I get some more towels for my room. I think we're gonna need them."

The girl who looked to be about three or four years older than Les acted flustered as she stammered that she would get housekeeping to bring some up in a little while.

"Thanks, Violet," Les replied after reading her nametag. "I appreciate it."

He stayed leaning on the counter making small talk with her. He wanted to give his mother a chance to recover from the domination he'd given her and let her work her feelings of it out as well as let her body rest. Plus, he was surprised at how easy it was to flirt with a pretty girl after so many years of being invisible to them.

Violet didn't just respond to his flirting, she was leaning forward and actively engaging him in the conversation before she blushed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking with you like this with your girlfriend upstairs."

Les Smirked at how Candi would love the compliment to her appearance and station that this girl thought she was his girlfriend before he decided to test new found ability with women. "She's not my girlfriend. She's my slut." Violet's eyes widened, and she covered her mouth. "Candi is a hot MILF who needs lots of attention, and I use her the way she likes. We have an understanding that we use each other for pleasure, and that she is my property when we are together. Everything is consensual, and we are finding the boundaries of our relationship. So far, she doesn't have too many. But no, she's not my girlfriend because she's married.

"It looks like I've either offended or shocked you immensely. I apologize if it's too much, but I just wanted to be honest with you. Truthfully, I'd love to talk with you some more sometime. Maybe we can chat again before me and my slut leave."

With that, he strolled over to the bank of elevators. Just as the chime dinged, he heard heels quickly clicking on the tiles. Holding the door open, he noticed Violet racing over to him.

"Wait! Can I see your phone for a minute?"

The confused teen was caught so off guard that he pulled the item from his pocket and handed it over before he could think otherwise. The twentysomething tapped something out quickly before handing it back to him.

"There! I texted myself from your phone. Now, if you want to talk, you can text me anytime." Her smile was so bright and warm that it had him grinning back at her before letting the elevator door close.

Once he was a few floors up, he whooped and pumped his fist. He had just gotten his first number from a girl in his life, and it was from a girl that looked like a coed. He was bouncing on his heels as he practically skipped down to the room he would be sharing with his mother until Sunday morning.

His mirth blew away to amazement when he opened the door. Candi knelt submissively on the floor wearing only a garter belt, matching black fishnet stockings, and what looked like about five-inch heels. She had quickly styled her hair into a teasing fluff that complimented her face. She knelt demurely while keeping her gaze down.

"Welcome back, sir. How may your slut serve you?"

Les felt a moment of guilt after the joy of getting a girl's number. Somehow, he felt as if he had cheated on her. "Candi, I need to tell you something. Come over here."

Les walked over and sat on the bed as his mother crawled after him to kneel at his feet. "What can I do to please you, sir?"

"Look, are you really ok with all of this? I just want to make sure before we go any further. I want you to be happy and feel good. I don't want to hurt you."
Keeping her gaze down, Candi smiled happily. "I want this, all of this. You make me feel like only one person ever has in my entire life, and you are just like him in every way."

"Dad?"

"No, baby. I love your father dearly, but you are nothing like him. He's a good man which you get from him, but he's a sub like me. It's why I love to dom him when we fuck."

"Then who?"

"I'm not ready to tell you yet, but I promise I will one day. Just please don't hate me when I do." Les was surprised to see tears forming in his mother's eyes.

"Did... did you cheat on dad?"

"NO!!! I never cheated on your father. Yes, I fucked another man, but your father approved of it and wanted me to. I love your father, but the man I'm talking about was the love of my life. I don't expect you to understand, but please try. I belonged to this man even though I was married to your father. I loved him loyally and belonged to him just like I want to belong to you. I want what you've been giving me because I've been without it for so long. It makes me feel safe and complete to be owned by you. I feel so loved and wanted when you use me.

"God, I know it makes me sound so pathetic to say that, but it's true. I love you as my baby boy and always will. But you're a man now, and I'm falling in love with you the way I've only ever done once before. I won't leave Marcus. I can't. I love him too much, but he understands. I haven't told him yet that it's you, but I've told him I'm falling for a new dom. He's so happy. I haven't seen him this happy since we lost my last owner. Please, don't hate me for being like this."

Les knelt in front of his mother who was weeping openly now and pulled her into a hug. "I could never hate you. You're my mama. Plus, you're my slut, and I want to keep exploring all this with you. I just need to ask you something."
"Anything, baby," Candi responded as she roughly wiped away the tears and smiled at him.

"Would you be mad if other girls hit on me?"

Candi seemed to glow as she hugged him fiercely. "Baby, I'm your mama, and I'll never be mad at you being able to get girls. Wait," Candi said as she leaned back to look him in the eye. "Did you hit on a girl while you were gone so long?"

Les was embarrassed and couldn't meet her eye as he admitted, "The girl at the front desk. She gave me her number."

"Sweetie!!! That's wonderful. She's hot too. I wouldn't mind making that bitch squeal and cum." At Les' look Candi purred, "Oh yeah, your slut is bi. You'll find out just how much once you own me completely. Look, honey, as your mama, I want you to be happy, and if that means getting girls, I just want you to be careful like any mother would. As your slut, I want you to be happy and fuck any whore you want as long as I still get enough attention from you.

"It's ok with me if you date girls. Hell, I'm married and will not divorce Marcus. Plus, I'm your mother, so we could never be a real couple anyway without going to jail. You're going to need to get a girlfriend eventually because I want you to get married one day and give me grandbabies.

"Also, I want to share you with other sluts and show just what a real man my son is."

"Wow, when I had you naked and fingering yourself in the parking lot, I never expected to be having a talk like this with you less than two hours later."

Candi laughed delightedly and kissed her son lightly on the lips. "Me either, but it needed to be done eventually. Besides, like I keep saying, we have the weekend to do all kinds of sick, perverted things to each other. A little while talking about feelings won't hurt things." She ended her words with a gasp as Les squeezed her nipples just shy of too painful.

"Good. Then, play nice time is over, slut. It's time to use you like the cheap fucktoy you are."

Candi could only moan appreciatively as Les stood up while maintaining his grip on her nipples. He drew her to her feet by her distended nubs before releasing them. He barked a sharp command for her to undress him and stood as if she didn't matter anymore, while the slut scurried to obey. A silent thrill ran through the young man as a beautiful, naked woman worshipfully removed his clothes. He smirked at the concentration on her face while trying to please him.

Instead of kneeling, his slutty mother squatted down and kept her knees spread wide as she worked his belt, fly, and zipper to undo his pants giving him a view of her dripping twat far beneath the spectacle of her jigging, fat titties. When she pulled his jeans and boxer briefs down, his rock hard erection popped up to smack her under her chin. Once he stepped out of the last of his clothing, Candi grasped his cock and stroked it lovingly while looking up at him with total adoration. Her next words stole his breath and had him struggling to not only keep his cool demeanor but to also not immediately spray her face with his load.

"Sir, can your slut worship this wonderful dick with her whore mouth? She wants to give you the first of her three holes to fuck however you want. Your slut has no gag reflex at all and can hold her breath while having her throat pounded for four minutes. Please, let your slut worship your beautiful dick."

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Let me inspect my new property."

Candi quickly obeyed, parting her plump lips wide and rolling out her pink, wet tongue. With her still squatted down in garters, stockings, and whore heels, it gave the image of a pure slut devoted to being a fucktoy. Les chuckled and took his dick from her stroking hand and used his own hand to rub the fleshy tube over her face. Candi moaned in pleasure at the contact and held still to let him defile her features and obeying his order to have her mouth open and tongue out.

His movements caused him to smear the saliva dripping from her lolling tongue and the precum dribbling from his excited tube steak in streaks across her face. What little make-up she'd still had was now a mess on her cheeks and chin, but the slut still seemed in heaven at the humiliation. A sharp knock at the door startled the lovers. When Violet's voice came from the other side announcing she had the requested towels, a twisted thought came to mind. He commanded his toy to crawl behind him as he walked to the door and had her resume her squatted-knees-open-looking-like-a-slut pose in front of the entry and kept himself behind the door as he opened it.

The look on the desk clerk's face was priceless as she stared in open-mouthed shock at the spectacle Candi presented squatting submissively in total calm as if it were the most natural thing for her to be doing. Finally, the girl tore her eyes from the slut to gape at Les.

"Told you she was my slut to use. Thanks for the towels. As you can see from this bitch's face, we'll need everyone of them and maybe more before we check out. Just give them to her." At his words, Candi obediently held her hands out while squatted down. In shock, Violet handed them over to the naked slut who smiled happily up at her. Seemingly too please with the situation for her own good, Les barked at her, "Where the fuck are your manners, you rude slut? Thank her for the towels. Now!"

"I'm so sorry, sir. Miss, please forgive this disrespectful toy. Thank you for the towels that sir requested. They will be put to good use as my owner wishes."

"Not good enough. Put them in the bathroom and crawl out into the hallway to kiss her feet. Beg her for forgiveness."

Candi squealed and scurried comically on her knees into the bathroom to follow Les' commands before crawling quickly out of the room in front of the speechless desk clerk. The girl stared as her heeled feet were peppered with kisses in between pleas for forgiveness. When he was satisfied with her obedience, the dominant teen ordered her back into the room to resume her pose.

Les smiled at Violet and started to close the door while still partial hidden behind it when her words made him pause, "She follows all your orders?"

"Yes. Like I said before, we're still exploring our boundaries, but she's very obedient and a good, little slut." Candi beamed rapturously at his praise.

"You've... you've done this a lot before?"

"Well... not really. She's my first, and I'm developing a taste for it."

Violet was silent for a few moments before turning to walk away but still watched him as she parted. "Ummmm... I have to get back to work. But... do you think I could watch sometime tomorrow? Maybe... join in?"

Les glanced at Candi who nodded eagerly. "Sure! I'll text you when I'm ready for you. I'll also tell you what to wear and do."

Violet paused several yards away. "You want me to be your slut?"

Her neutral tone made him pause for a minute before deciding to take a chance. "Your actions tomorrow will decide if I want you as my slut, but it's your choice first and foremost. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I will give you the respect you ask for just as much any humiliation you ask for."

Violet stared at him with wide, frantic eyes before gasping a quiet, "Ok." Then, she scurried to the elevators.

Les closed the door in shock at how the exchange had went, but his attention was drawn by Candi tackling him in a fierce hug.

"Honey, you were wonderful! You're exactly like my former owner in every way. You can even find other sub sluts by instinct just like he did. I love you and am so proud of my baby boy! You've become such a man." Candi's words and actions were the outburst of a proud mother instead of a fucktoy which made him forgive her breach of etiquette. He hugged her back thrilled at her praise and drinking it in like any son would do despite the perverted nature of it.

"I seem to recall my little slut promising me her mouth before we were rudely interrupted."

Candi blushed shyly and sank back to her knees in front of Les. "I'm sorry, sir. I just wanted to take a moment and be a mama and praise my wonderful son. You can definitely have my mouth to shove your wonderful dick into and spew your yummy jizz into." So saying, Candi resumed her posture on her knees with her mouth open wide and tongue lolling out.

The teen whom was quickly growing accustomed to his new power grasped his cock and slapped it onto the slut's tongue causing her to moan wantonly and squirm her hips. He used his free hand to grasp a fistful of her thick, curly, broen hair to steady her head and guided his throbbing tip past the plump red lips. The warmth and dampness of her oral cavity sent a thrill up his spine as his dick entered its first mouth in his young life. Despite having had sex several times before, the two girls he'd dated had flat out refused to let his dick anywhere near their mouths.

By contrast, Candi seemed to crave a dick in her face and moaned continuously as her son's sank further into hers. Les wanted to see if her claims of no gag reflex were true and kept going even when he felt the back of her throat with the head of his member. The tightness as he entered her throat had Les fighting with all his might to not spew at the sensation. Still he kept pushing and was surprised when he felt Candi's nose press against his groin. He was now fully sheathed in his mother's throat. He almost lost his battle when Candi groaned in lust at being fully stuffed with dick. The vibrations felt incredible.

"Fuck! Rub that sloppy cunt of yours, bitch, but don't you dare cum until I let you."

The slut whimpered meekly, and her body began twitching as her fingers found her sex and frigged her engorged clit with total abandon. Les kept his dick in her throat while he tried to calm down enough to move. He watched her face turn red slowly as her air ran out, but she never gave him any indication that she wanted him to stop. Finally, fear for her well being made him yank his shaft roughly from her throat in one swoop. Candi coughed and gasped for air with saliva pouring from her defiled mouth, but she only smiled adoringly up and him and kissed the head of his dick in worship.

Les let her recover for a couple of seconds before plunging back into her throat. This time, he didn't stay buried. This time, he began thrusting in and out of her mouth with slow steady strokes. He wasn't being tender and definitely not for Candi's benefit. She seemed to get off on humiliation and rough sex. No, he was so turned on that he didn't want to cum too soon. Even with the stamina of youth, he knew he'd need time to recover enough to go again, but everything felt so good from his first ever blowjob that he didn't want it to end.

Soon, though, his lust overtook any control, and he was fucking her face every bit as forcefully as he wanted to do to her hot cunt. Candi, meanwhile, struggle to stay still and let Les control the action when all she wanted to do was match his rhythm and use his dick to pound her throat harder. She loved how forceful her son was becoming and felt a huge swell of pride at how much of a man he was becoming. She settled for using her eyes shining up at him to urge him to face fuck her harder and rougher.

All things must end even when they are the best, and Les knew he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. "Fuck, bitch! I'm gonna cum!"

Candi frantically began waving her hand in a circular motion over her face to try to convey to her owner what she craved. Les got the hint and just barely pulled his dick free in time before the first shot of spunk fired.

It landed in Candi's mouth as she held her tongue out to not only collect stray cum but to present the sluttiest look she could for her incredible lover. What followed was probably the largest load of ball milk Les had ever spewed. The days of frustration and inability to get a satisfying orgasm combined with the excitement of the past few hours as well as his mother begging for a facial was too much for the poor teen. Rope after rope of white goo traced lines over every inch of the submissive's features quickly glazing them in a viscous mask. Through it all, Candi kept her eyes open even when the baby wigglers stung her eyes and tears sprang forth. Her lover, her son, her world was giving her the first of what she hoped to be many facials, and she would be damned before she missed a second of it.

When the salvos tapered off to a dribble, Candi lunged forward and put a massive suction on Les' dick to extract every trace of nectar from her son's cock. She lovingly removed every, single trace of goo from his dick and hand while being careful not to smear any of the prize on her face back onto him. Once done, she sat back on her heels and craned her head back while opening her mouth to give him a truly slutty display. Her face, hair, and tits were plastered with a glaze of spunk while a pool of the white goo swam in her mouth as she used her tongue to slosh the stuff around.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds