Relative Perversions Ch. 04

Her wide eyes took in the sight of the older slut's throat bulging obscenely with each thrust of the hard cock into her face. Oddly, she heard no gagging, just the wet suction of the meat piston pumping into her mouth. Candi obviously loved it by the lusty moans coming from her throat that made Les shiver from the vibration. Unable to take it anymore but understanding somewhat how things were supposed to go, Violet begged, "Please, sir, can I play with my pussy?"

"Fuck no, you little bitch. First of all, it's a cunt, not the pretty word 'pussy.' And second, it belongs to me tonight, so it's my cunt not your pussy. Got it, slut?"

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. Please, can I play with your cunt while I watch you use your slut?"

"You're new, so I guess I can forgive one, and only one fuck up. Fine! Finger that hole of yours, but you better not cum until I give you permission to, you fucking slut."

Violet trembled uncontrollably at his words and shoved two fingers straight into her dripping sex as she used three fingers from her other hand to strum her throbbing clit. She groaned wantonly as her hips jerked rhythmically as if she were getting fucked. She mewled and whimpered while watching Candi's throat fucking as drool ran in thick lines up her face and into her hair. However, she just seemed to urge the young man on with her moans and writhing. Finally, Les yanked his dick from her face, and she gasped for air while moaning a stream of thank-yous.

Violet almost came but forced the sensation down violently when Les positioned himself above her flushed face. She eagerly stretched her young mouth wide when he ordered her, "Open up, bitch."

Despite his gruff demeanor, the teen was surprisingly gentle as he probed her mouth with his throbbing dick. He seemed to be testing her gag reflex as he pumped slowly in and out while going deeper on each thrust. The first time she gagged involuntarily, she moaned in shame and disappointment. Once again, he surprised her by shooshing her and stroking her neck. "It's ok. Candi has no gag reflex and has been taking dick longer than you've been alive. You'll get better the more you do it, so don't push yourself too hard this first time. I'm proud of your courage to try this shit in the first place."

Violet glowed at the praise and did her best to relax her throat as he kept fucking her mouth. She squeaked in surprise when she heard him order Candi to lick her cunt. Violet hadn't played with a girl since one of her high school BFFs had 69'd with her before their graduation years ago. She trembled in anticipation as soft hands pushed her own away from her heated twat. Her body convulsed in shock when a wet mouth made contact with her pussy. It became the biggest struggle of her life to fight the orgasm that threatened to explode in her while trying to keep her mouth pleasing Les' dick. Despite the overload to her senses, she gave an enthusiastic thumbs up when Les asked her if she was ok.

She heard him chuckle and continue pumping her mouth. She was so focused on breathing and fighting her orgasm, she was taken by complete surprise when she felt Les' nuts press up against her nose. Her eyes widened when she realized that his pulsing cock was completely sheathed in her throat. Involuntarily, she coughed and began gagging.

Les quickly yanking his dick from her throat and elevated her head to alleviate her coughing. Trembling in Les' arms, she recovered and went into a frenzy as he whispered in her ear to cum. Just like that, the young woman went into a series of full bodied spasms as she hoarsely screamed through her climax. Candi's ravenous mouth devoured her cunt as she lapped up the nectar Violet spewed. Eventually, Candi let Violet come down off her multiple orgasms and calm down.

"Goddamn, you're beautiful when you nut uncontrollably like that," Les chuckled.

Violet beamed up at him and timidly asked through a hoarse voice, "Can you please give us your cum now, sir?"

Candi crawled up and pressed her face up next to the younger woman's and begged, "Yes, sir, please give your two sluts your fuck juice. We need it so bad 'cause we're such fucking sluts."

Still cradling Violet's head, he stroked both of their faces and asked, "Ok, bitches, where would you like my cum?"

"Please, cum on our slut faces, sir. Paint us with it and mark us as your property," Violet begged to the surprise of mother and son.

"Ok, my little fucktoys, lay down next to each other, and tongues out."

MILF and kitten scrambled onto the mattress fully with their faces pressed up next to one another, lips spread invitingly and tongues lolling hungrily out. Les climbed up and knelt next to their faces while stroking his shaft at the erotic sight before him. The hours of teasing and build up was quickly becoming too much for the horny teen as he felt himself reaching the point of no return. At last, he roared and began spewing his pent-up load.

The first strike hit Candi squarely in the left eye which she involuntarily shut but moaned and kept her mouth open knowing she'd get a gooey treat soon enough. The next salvo flew directly into Violet's open mouth and hit her uvula triggering a cough, but she fought it and stayed where she was determined to be a good toy for her new owner. Les kept stroking and continued firing rope after slimy rope of jizz all over the pair's faces. When he finally felt it dribble off into nothing, he knelt panting as both women leaned up to lick and suck his cock to extract the last pearls of scum from him.

Once that was done, he collapsed back to watch his slut fall into a ravenous kiss that descended into licking every trace of cum from each other's skin. If not for the marathon antics of the previous twenty-four hours, Les thought he might have sprung another boner just from the sight alone of the two whores consuming his wigglers.

When they finished, the two slutty toys crawled up to cuddle on either side of him. Oddly enough, they fell into a totally normal conversation of small talk about a wide range of topics as if the three had been a ménage for years. Eventually, they turned to the subject of tomorrow's departure and the results of it.

"I have your number still in my phone," Violent quietly said. "Would it be ok I text you sometime? I mean, I wouldn't be messing with your relationship, would I?"

"Vi, it's ok. I told you before that Mama is married and won't get a divorce. You won't be messing with anything, and I'd love to talk with you some more..." Les trailed off curiously at the looks both women were giving him. Violet was staring at him in shock, while Candi had a look of abject horror on her face. "What's-"

Violet interrupted him, "Mama? The way you said it. It's not a pet name. Is Candi really your mother?"

The reality of what he'd done hit Les like a supernova. For the first time since he'd met Violet, he was apprehensive and unsure. "Look, Vi-"

"Don't 'Vi' me! Is it true?"

Steeling himself, Lester regained some of his previous confidence and boldly proclaimed, "Yes, Candi is my mother, and we've been playing for a little while now but haven't fucked yet."

"And that makes it better?"

"No, it doesn't. Sex is sex, regardless of penetration. Everything else I've told you has been the truth. We didn't tell you about our blood for the same reason that your reacting right now. You hate and loathe us for what we've done. But the fact is that I care deeply for my mama and will never hurt her. I told you the pure truth that she craves these games we play. I've given her every opportunity to back out anytime she wants and haven't forced her to do anything. I love my mama and will protect her no matter what. So, if you're gonna call the cops, I'll tell them I forced myself on her and go to jail, so she doesn't."

"The hell you will!" Candi huffed.

"Mama, this isn't a game! She's gonna tell on us, and I can't let you be hurt. I'll do the time and get on with my life when I get out. I may never get to see you again after, but I'll be happy knowing you're safe."

Violet was silent through the ensuing argument between mother and son before she silenced them both by bursting into tears. Unsure of her reaction but unable to stop his natural inclination to comfort, Les pulled the young woman into his arms as she sobbed. Feebly, she beat her fist against his chest.

"Why the fuck do things have to be like this? I finally meet a guy who treats me better than any of the assholes I've dated my whole life, and he's fucking his mom. Jesus, you're like the perfect guy. You're worried about me sending you to jail, but you're hugging me because I'm crying like some little bitch. I'm so fucking pathetic!"

Les angrily jerked her chin up to look him in the eye. "Don't you ever fucking do that! Don't you ever put yourself down like that. Just 'cause Mama and I have a perverted relationship doesn't make you pathetic. Everything I've seen about you is fucking awesome, so do not put yourself down."

"See! That's what I'm talking about! I should be angry with you for what you're doing with her, but your words make me melt inside. Your first thought is to make me feel better instead of trying to make sure I stay silent. How are you such a good guy for being such a goddamn pervert?"

Les smirked, "Blame my parents. They raised me to look out for others and help people. The pervert part I came by naturally."

"So, you'd really go to jail to protect your mother? Even if you're a sex offender for the rest of your life?"

"I'd do it to protect my mama, and I'd do it to protect my lover. I'd do the same thing if you and I were dating and I found you standing over a dead body covered in blood. Once I care about someone, I'm in the whole way. Do you want us to help you get your stuff since I assume you'll be leaving and contacting the cops?"

"Fuck!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!" Violet screamed into Lester's chest. "I'm not going to the cops. You're too fucking sweet a guy to hurt like that. Why do you have to be fucking your mother? I wanted to be your slut like her. I actually thought about moving to wherever it is you live, so I could be your toy. You've brought out something in me I don't know if I'll ever understand myself.

"Fuck! I'm not calling the cops. You don't have to worry about that. But I do need to go. I need to think and wrap my head around this."

Violet climbed unsteadily out of the bed and clumsily gathered her clothes before shutting herself in the bathroom. She still seemed to be feeling the effects of the powerful orgasms of earlier.

Candi and Les stared at each other silently for a long time before, Les asked, "Think she'll keep her word and not turn us in?"

"Baby, I don't know, and I'm scared shitless."

Les drew his trembling mother into his arms and rocked her slowly while making reassuring sounds to comfort her. A sudden sniffle drew their attention to the side of the bed. Violet stood with her clothes haphazardly hanging on her looking like a two-year old who'd dressed herself. Tears leaked down her cheeks before she fell onto the mattress sobbing hysterically again. Without conscious thought, Les and Candi pulled her between them and held her tight while consoling her.

Eventually, stress and exhaustion from all the sex overtook the trio as they fell into a deep sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds