Relative Perversions Ch. 04

Les grinned like an idiot and chuckled at the lewd display Candi was putting on for him. He nodded to let her know she could swallow which she did instantly.

"Sir, did your slut do a good job with her mouth hole? If not, you can punish me and use my throat again until I learn how to satisfy you properly."

"You did very well, bitch. Stay there. I want to get my phone."

"Please, sir. Any pictures you take, could you send them to your property too? I promise to do better next time if you let your slut have a copy of her first facial from her master."

"Of course, slut. Now, smile like you're about to get fucked."

"No, I'll smile like I've finally found my master, which I have."

True to form, Candi's resulting beaming smile was more radiant than anything Les had ever seen. As he took dozens of pictures of her cum-soaked face and body, she looked happier than he had seen in years. He thought back to times past when she seemed as vibrant as now and realized that his father had shared this woman with another man and the two of them together had succeeded in making her feel whole and complete. Les silently vowed not to disrespect or abuse Marcus like some wimpy cuckold. If sharing Candi and using her how she wanted meant she would be this happy, then he would do so just like her former owner.

Once he had finished taking a collection of shots of Candi, she set about the task of scooping up every drop of cum on her skin and shoveling it into her mouth to gulp down audibly. After that was done, Les excused her to go clean up in the bathroom and relieve herself. When he heard the shower running, he gave her a few minutes before he walked in on her showering.

Candi started a little when he stepped in behind her and ran his hands along her body. Cooing, she leaned back into his frame and relaxed. After a minute of cuddling, he began soaping up her body and lathering her hair despite her protests. She stopped when he reminded her that she was to do what he liked, and what he liked at the moment was to wash her voluptuous body. Afterward, they dried one another off and collapsed in bed together under the covers. Though they should eat, both were too tired from the day's exertions and the long drive to worry about it and soon drifted off in each other's arms.

Les was woken in the middle of the night to a dark room. He felt a hot, wet suction gliding along his dick that drew a groan from his throat. Glancing down, there was just enough light to make out the covers rhythmically moving up and down around his crotch. A quick look over to Candi's side of the bed confirmed her absence causing him to flip the covers back and reveal her startled look up at him while freezing in midstroke, cock buried between her lips.

At Les' smile, she winked and resumed her bobbing with renewed fervor taking him deeper with each thrust. Soon enough, her nose was bouncing off his abdomen and her chin tapping his balls with every bob as she completely throated him on each pass. She must have been doing it for quite a while before he woke as Les felt the familiar drawing of his nuts signaling his approaching orgasm. Candi ignored his warning tap on the back of her head and continued her sucking unabated until Les roared out his release.

Only then did Candi pause with just the flared head of his cock trapped between her lips as one hand milked his shaft to draw out every dollop of jizz and the nails of her other hand lightly scratched his balls to make the nut even more intense. The amazed teen heard his slut gulping each time her cheeks were filled as she milked and sucked all of his ball batter out. When she was confident that all of his spunk was done sliding down her tongue, Candi sheathed him one more time in her throat and swallowed repeatedly to massage his wilting dick. Finally, she pulled off his cock with a wet pop and crawled to snuggle up next to her owner with a contented grin.

Chuckling softly, Les asked if he could return the favor. Candi responded by yanking the covers back to cover the pair up and purred while she drifted back to sleep.

Les was woken once again by a weight landing on his chest. Struggling to breathe, he looked up confused to see a dressed Candi beaming down at him telling him to get up. He looked at the clock and realized she'd let him sleep late. They only had an hour to get to her supplier to acquire her stuff. Once Candi scampered off him, Les threw back the covers and hopped out to pull on a fresh set of boxers, jeans, and tee. Shoes and socks later, the pair walked out of the room to head downstairs to their car.

Les' stomach rumbled in protest at no dinner and now no breakfast, but he ignored it. His slutty mother promised to take him to a buffet once they were done and that he would be working up a big appetite.

He soon found out just how right she was.

Candi spent the majority of the time in the office with her contacts negotiating the order as well as her next two orders. This left Les alone with the supply workers to load the boxes of cosmetics. And there were a lot of them. She had not been kidding when she had claimed that she had to buy this order in a larger bulk than usual. Each box he lugged was a minimum of forty pounds with about a dozen of them in total. Then, there were more once Candi emerged and announced that she'd struck a deal for more product. Fortunately, the order was large enough that the supplier sprung for a trailer to be towed behind their vehicle. Unfortunately, this meant that Les had to unload the car in order to load everything onto the rental trailer in addition to the extra boxes. By the time it was over, it was early afternoon, and Les was tired, sore, and starving. Candi, meanwhile, was bouncing with energy at the prospect of future sales.

Her enthusiasm only waned when Les shoved the keys in her hand while telling her she was driving before he plopped into the passenger seat to doze off. The concerned mother clucked her tongue at her own thoughtlessness and drove them back to the hotel. She beamed when she saw Violet getting out of a sporty compact car, apparently coming on for a new shift. Candi left her dozing son in the car and strolled over to the oblivious young woman.

"Hey, Vi! How're you doing today?" The young woman blushed furiously and mumbled an incoherent response. "It's so nice to see you. Will you come by tonight?"

"Um, maybe. I need to think about it."

Candi surprised her by grasping both of her hands. "I hope you do. I really want you to see what a good slut I am. I also hope that you hit it off well with my... master," Candi corrected herself before she said 'son.' "Please, come by so we can all have some fun. What time does your shift end?"

"Nine," Violet answered quietly but smiling slightly.

"Then, I want you to be up at the room no later than nine thirty. We have to leave by eleven tomorrow, so I want us to have fun before we go."

"Ok," Violet grinned gaining confidence at the enthusiasm Candi exuded.

Les woke to Candi rapping on the window and grinning goofily. She opened the door and announced that she'd ordered a ton of food from room service in lieu of a buffet and explained that she wanted him to soak in a tub and get ready for all the fun they would have tonight.

Forty minutes later saw him striding from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw a bellhop with his eyes bugged out as Candi wheeled the trayed he'd brought into the room. Les grinned in sympathy at the poor guy upon seeing Candi's outfit.

She was dressed in a black, lacy bustier that covered just enough of her jutting tits to hide her nipples but nothing else. The item also had custom garters that were clipped onto her matching fishnet stockings and framed the micro thong that just barely covered her clit and inner pussy lips while leaving the puffy outer ones bare. A pair of six-inch stilettos completed the look as she grinned wickedly at her son while shutting the door in the bellhop's face.

"Lunch/dinner is here. We've got a ton of food that can keep for a while in case we get too busy later to remember to eat. Plus, there's whipped cream and chocolate sauce we can lick off of each other. Oh, and before I forget, Violet should be joining us around nine thirty to ten."

"Good little slut," Les smiled at his mother's beaming pride at the compliment. "I'm fucking starving. I need to eat before I fuck your face until it's a dripping mess."

Candi chirped in happiness and waited for her son to be seated before kneeling on a pillow she'd placed next to his seat. She filled his plate with his favorites before arranging her salad. They ate in comfortable silence with Candi finishing first. She cleared her plate and crawled under the table to undo the towel at his waist. Les groaned in appreciation as her lips created a hard suction on his dick making it difficult for him to concentrate on finishing his food. He laughed a little when his plate shook from the light banging of Candi's head under the table as she got more carried away with the dinner blowjob.

Now back into the rhythm of regular ball drainings from his slut, the teen was able to control himself and hold off his orgasms again wanting to draw out the incredible pleasure of Candi's blowjob skills. He was finally able to polish off that last of his meal before leaning back to reveal his slutty mother bobbing happily on his dick. She too seemed content to luxuriate in the feel of his dick in her mouth and wasn't rushing to make him cum.

Les pushed his chair back a little so Candi could emerge from under the table and have more room. She took advantage of this by scooping her enormous tits out of her bustier and adjusting herself to wrap the soft flesh around the shaft of his member and throbbing nuts while never breaking the seal of her lips around the flared head. She then settled into a combination blowjob and titfuck that had Les' toes curling from the intense pleasure. Though her own hands kept the big udders in place, her son reached down to pinch the nipples just shy of too painful. Rather than distracting her, the pain caused her to go faster as she became immensely turned on.

"Ok, stop!" Les commanded, to which Candi immediately complied while gazing up at him curiously. He gripped her hair lightly and stood before leading her to crawl over to the bed. "Get up there and spread those legs. You want me to get girls, you're gonna teach me how to eat cunt good enough to make 'em squeal."

Candi grinned overjoyed and scrambled up on the bed and yanked her soaked micro thong aside to reveal her shiny, bald twat. Then, she gripped the backs of her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders exposing both her flush cunt and her winking asshole peeking out from her slightly pulled open cheeks.

Les dove in with a gusto and had his tongue slobbering everywhere. His mother laughed delightedly at his enthusiasm and made him stop. She pointed out the various parts of a woman's pussy and the most likely erogenous zones. She also tutored him on the right ways to use his lips, teeth, tongue, and fingers. The next hour was full of starts and stops so she could point out what he was doing wrong and right. An hour after that, she was cooing in satisfaction as he licked and suckled her to a mild orgasm.

Proud that he'd made her cum after making him nut several times, Les was determined to do even better. Knowing Candi's penchant for liking rough sex, he grabbed the backs of her knees over her own hands, trapping them, and shoved her body into an awkward position where she was essentially resting on her neck and shoulders. She squeaked in surprise before falling silent at the predator look of pure lust in her son's eyes. "If it gets too much, call out 'cane,' otherwise, I'm not stopping even if you tell me to."

Before Candi could react, Les latched his mouth over her flushed inner lips and went into a frenzy. His mother squealed and screamed as he drove her to an intense orgasm in just under a minute. Rather than letting her rest, he kept going. She shrieked for him to let her rest, she pleaded for him to stop, and she whimpered that it was too much. Les ignored her and kept driving her through multiple shrieking climaxes. He paused only long enough to put his middle finger fully into his mouth to wet it before resuming.

When he teased Candi's puckered hole with the wet digit, she spasmed as if an electrical current went through her. Then, she went berserk like a cat thrown into a pool when his finger penetrated the muscular ring and sank fully inside her. It was all Les could do to hold her in place on her shoulders as she thrashed violently. Once his finger pumped her ass while he suckled her clit and pussy lips, Candi was reduced to a continuously orgasming blubbering mess of flesh. Finally, she weakly croaked 'cane' from her abused throat after all her screaming.

Les instantly released her and gently pulled his finger out of her ass before cradling her in his arms and asking if she was ok. The delirious mother nodded weakly as she let him hold her while her body recovered from the intense orgasms. Finally, she croaked for some water.

Her son sprang from the bed and was back in less than five seconds cradling her again while holding a straw steady for her to sip water from. The genuine concern filling her son's face made her heart clutch as she pulled him down for a kiss. She felt him blindly set the glass on the nightstand as he responded to the kiss. The taste of her own cunt on his expert lips had her grinding against him while she shoved her tongue into his mouth. They kissed like wild animals for a long time before she realized that he had pinned her to the mattress and was grinding his throbbing dick against her pulsing cunt lips.

"Honey, please don't," Candi pleaded while resisting her body's screaming need. "Not yet. Please."

It took all of Les' willpower not to just plunge into the hot, wet cunt under him. With a frustrated growl, he rolled off of her and threw an arm over his face while struggling to control his breathing. Timidly, Candi snuggled up next to him and was pleased when he didn't flinch at her touch. She trailed kisses over his chest and abdomen while pressing her body up against him. After a long while of this, she beamed as she saw he had moved his arm and was watching her with loving approval. The wicked mother had never been more proud of her son than in that moment.

He had wanted to fuck her and knew that she wanted it as well, but he had listened to her when she told him to stop. More impressive than that was the fact that she saw absolutely no resentment at all in his eyes. He didn't hold her reluctance to take the final step with him against her. He would wait until she was ready and would not force himself on her. She knew that she needed to give him something truly special to reward him for his patience.

As if answering her thoughts, there came a soft knock on the door to the room. Candi craned her head around and looked at the bedside clock. A wickedly evil grin split her plump lips when she saw it read 9:06PM. Apparently, someone was incredibly eager for some fucking fun.

The slut crawled up and kissed her son deeply as he glanced puzzled at the door before she climbed off the bed and sauntered up to the entrance to the room and opened it wide. Violet's stunned expression was priceless. She looked like a prey animal staring into the eyes of a predator about to pounce, unable to move out of terror. However, underneath that was a simmering lust and yearning to be exactly where she was.

Candi knew she painted quite the picture of a whore dressed as she was. Her tits hung freely over the top of the bustier, and her cunt was on full display with her micro thong pulled to the side. Her hair was a chaotic mess that completely defined the term "just fucked." Her lipstick had been long worn off from Les' dick while her lips were swollen from fucking and kissing. Regardless, she knew that her whole demeanor spoke of the happiness and contentment she felt being used as her son's fucktoy.

"You're right on time, baby. C'mon in and join the fun, but you're gonna need to lose the clothes."

Violet trembled as she stepped into the room and stared in awe at Les laying nude on the bed. She jumped in fright when from behind her, Candi shut the door with a snap and barked, "Lose the clothes, bitch! NOW!"

The twentysomething never took her eyes off Les as she fumbled with her jacket and blouse, trying to obey the older woman's command. It never registered to her lust clouded brain that she was quickly falling into a submissive role. It also didn't occur to her that it felt completely natural for her to do so.

Violet heard Candi purr from behind her as she felt the woman unzipping her skirt from behind. She gasped when Candi yanked it down her legs and felt a weird sense of embarrassment at her plain, white "granny panties" and bra. She wished she were bold enough to wear racy lingerie like the woman who was now deftly unclasping her bra and shoving it down her arms.

Her upbringing told her to cover her stiffening nipples and small B-cup breasts, but a deep instinct screamed not to do it because she hadn't been told to do so. She stood trembling as fingers hooked the waistband of her panties and slid them over her hips and down her legs. Unable to help herself, she clasped a hand over her pubic mound not out of embarrassment for being naked but out of the fact that she kept her pubes trimmed and not shaved like this powerful man's slut did. She silently obeyed when Candi pushed her hand away to stop covering herself.

Violet was surprised when Candi walked into view and smiled warmly at her. "It's ok, baby. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If this is too much, we can stop. Being a sub gives you all the power. You get to decide what you're willing to do and what you won't accept."

The young woman relaxed visibly as she collected her thoughts. "I want this. Please, teach me how to be like you. I want to be confident and sexy, like you."

Candi cupped Violet's face and kissed her forehead tenderly. "No one is like me, except maybe my sister, but I can teach you. We go at the pace you want. Do you like girls?"

Biting her bottom lip in an incredibly sexy yet innocent way, Violet nodded timidly.

"Good! Because I've wanted to taste you from the moment I met you. But we have to do what my master tells us. Are you ok with that?"

Violet glanced over at where Les now sat up on the bed watching the pair of naked women and nodded again.

"Are you?" Les asked as he stood up and walked over to join the two. "M... Candi has asked you, but I haven't. She was right, though. We won't do anything you are uncomfortable with. If you agree to do this, then I'm in charge, and I like to do things rough and wild. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, please. Please use me like you use her. You can come back again and use me as your slut when you want."

Les tenderly cupped Violet's cheek and mimicked the kiss Candi had given her forehead. Then, he firmly gripped a fistful of her hair and whispered in a menacing tone, "Your safe word is 'bloom.' Got that, bitch?"

Violet's eyes widened at the sudden shift in his demeanor but felt herself growing instantly wet in response. She nodded eagerly as much as his grip allowed.

"Both of you fucksluts get on the goddamn bed. NOW!"

Once Les released her hair, Violet scrambled onto the bed behind the scurrying Candi. When she noticed how the older woman arranged herself with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress, she hurried to mimic the pose. The young woman felt a weird flush of pride when her upside-down view of the horny teen revealed his smile at her actions. Then, she watched in a mix of fear and awe as he pushed Candi's mouth open and shoved his dick down her throat with no preamble.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds