Revenge in Advance

"Our doing this in secret was mostly to protect you, because if you had been there and heard how she reacted to your betrayal of her, it might have destroyed your love for her.

"She was an absolute savage. She wanted to inflict tremendous pain on you. She thought of a particularly horrifying way to destroy your manhood and humiliate you. She said you had the kind of personality that was strong and confident -- except when you felt that somebody was making fun of you or laughing at you. She said she's seen you devastated when you are the butt of a joke.

"So she thought of something that would mortify you so much that you would never be able to show your face in front of anyone you knew again, and you would have had to get a new job because you wouldn't be able to face anyone at your office. There was no physical pain involved, but she was certain that when she finished with you, you would have had nightmares the rest of your life.

"We are used to such savage revenge fantasies, and we guide our clients smoothly past their first impulses, not by negating them but by making them think about consequences. I barely had to do that with Renee, because almost as soon as the words came out of her mouth, she recoiled from them. She started beating up on herself for turning into a monster. I had a tough time getting her to refocus on why we were there.

"When we finally helped her select a better revenge on you, you got off with the easiest punishment of any husband in my three years of working for Mutual Marital. It involved some physical pain, unlike her fantasy, but not the kind of humiliation you would never recover from. You didn't suffer much. I asked Renee several times if she was sure this was all she wanted to do to you, and she was firm about it. So her policy is signed and in effect.

"How does this affect you? Only positively. She told me she had never suspected you or had even given a thought to you cheating except when the subject of other husbands cheating came up. There was always someone telling her that all men cheat if given the chance, and she always defended you and was ashamed that doubts ever entered her mind.

"Now she has no doubts at all. No matter how angry she might get at you about anything you do, she'll never worry about you dishonoring her. If you're late, she'll never doubt your explanation. If you have to be away at a moment's notice, she'll never check up on you. She has total faith in you.

"The only thing that could go wrong is you cheating. She might never find out, because she wouldn't suspect. But I'm sure you've heard that cheaters are stupid. You could make a mistake and tell her a lie to cover up something, and by accident, she might find out the truth. Or you might just have the bad luck to be seen by one of her friends. It would have to be something strong enough to shake her faith.

"Even then, she couldn't come to Mutual Marital to collect. She would have to hire a private investigator on her own and bring us incontrovertible proof of your cheating. That's the only way we would honor the terms of her policy and reimburse her for the PI and other expenses of gathering the evidence.

"So, as I explained to her, in a way, her policy allows you to cheat on her at least once, and maybe more than that. Unless she finds out you've betrayed her and then gathers evidence that can't be contradicted, nothing would ever happen to you. And that evidence would probably need to be photos or videos, because sound recordings are easy to misinterpret or doctor.

"Once we got that kind of proof, we would honor her policy. Unlike most of our policyholders, she's chosen to take no part in the revenge. We don't either. We would just give Renee a list of contractors and phone numbers -- no suggestions, no directions. What she does with the list is up to her.

"Her chosen contractors would receive copies of her policy, and we receive copies of agreements with them that say only 'personal services.' Then we pay for everything, including the video that shows the contractors fulfilled their contract.

"Don't ask me any questions about the legality of all this. As I said, our founder goes to great lengths to make sure Mutual Marital is not involved in anything except discussing a fantasy with your wife, giving her a list of phone numbers and paying her claim.

"Renee understands everything that will happen, and we've made certain she's aware of possible outcomes afterward. You might go to the authorities and let the world know the humiliating details of your cheating and punishment. The way things are set up, it will be almost impossible for you to prove anything in court. She's sure you wouldn't go public, but she knows what to do if you choose that route.

"As for your marriage, it will all be up to you. Her signature on the policy confirms that your punishment will satisfy her. After you recover, she hopes

you will want to work through your betrayal and punishment to keep the family together.

"We've thoroughly explained what might happen if she misjudges you. Here are just a couple of the many scenarios we went over with her. The revenge might twist your mind so much that you'd desert her and the children, and she'd never see you again. Or maybe you'd decide that you couldn't live with her any longer, get a divorce, share custody and try to hide from the children why their mother is repulsive to you. She told me that might be worse than being abandoned. We went over many other possibilities, too.

"I think that covers it, except for the revenge. Some wives want us to show their husbands an extended presentation. They're usually the ones who think the husbands have already been unfaithful, so they want to scare them straight.

"Renee said to keep it as short as possible because she's sure you've never cheated and never will. So I edited these videos, and you're just seeing the highlights. Turn around to look at the TV, and I'll turn off the lights."

She sat down at the laptop and pressed a few keys and a video started playing on the screen.

"These scenes are all from a video made by a previous client who was kind enough to share it with us. I started by showing Renee some extreme revenge involving the husband with several contractors of both sexes. She stopped me the first time she saw a man with a large cock forcing sex on a helpless husband. She said anything like that would destroy you.

"I worked my way down, but everything was too extreme for her until we got to this video. I suggested she add some things to it, but she said, no, it was exactly what she wanted.

"The woman you see in the video is one of the contractors on the list that we'll provide your wife. They're mostly tall, statuesque women, but not slim fashion model types. Even with her face mask on, you can see she's beautiful, and she'll be wearing a similar skimpy martial arts type bikini outfit.

"She's standing next to the man, who's average size, so you can see how she dwarfs him. As the camera zooms in on her, you can see that she looks voluptuous but is also solid muscle.

All our contractors hold advanced belts in MMA, Brazilian jiu jitsu or Muay Thai -- or more than one. Many of them are ex-military. Even though you're pretty fit and bigger than this man, once your wife gives her the key to your house on a night you're home alone, you won't be able to prevent the contractor from fulfilling her obligations.

"We're showing you everything she will do to you, except for how she first restrains you and gives you an enema. Here, you can see how all your body hair will be removed with creams and waxing, except for the hair on your head, which will be slicked down so you look androgynous, like neither a man nor a woman. Your naked penis and testicles appear much smaller once you are hairless, which is part of the humiliation.

"When you are ready, you will be attached to her portable massage table like that. As you can see, only your wrists will be connected to heavy chains that are looped over the table and secured to the table legs. The chains are loose enough to give you almost complete freedom of movement.

"The woman will explain that it will be better for you to bend over the table and keep your feet close together to receive your strokes. Once she begins, she will aim only at your buttocks and upper thighs with her spring steel crop. She will take the same full swing each time and continue at the same pace for twenty five strokes before she takes her first break.

"As you can see, you are following her instructions, and you're grimacing from the first few strokes but clenching your teeth and dealing with the pain. At this point, you don't realize that even though she's taking her full swing, she's holding back and softening the strokes until she reaches nine or ten.

"Now I've jumped to the fifteenth stroke, and you can see the difference. She's swinging as hard as she can, and you are out of control from the pain you're receiving. You're screaming and crying and your nose is running. Your body is no longer still. You're jumping, almost dancing, with each stroke and lifting up from the bench and twisting every way you can to try to shield yourself from the strokes.

"Now I'm jumping to around thirty strokes and you can see that you're just making things worse for yourself. She doesn't care how you're moving. She continues to swing as hard as she can in the same rhythm, aiming at your buttocks and thighs. But because you're not holding still, she sometimes hits the front of your thighs, and when you can't help lifting from the bench and dancing around, your legs are apart, and your testicles aren't shielded. Inevitably, one of her strokes will hit them -- there, you can see what happens.

"I'm jumping to the end. She's finished, and you're collapsed over the table. She's spreading your legs apart, so you can see your testicles, which are black and purple from the where the crop ripped into them. Your buttocks and thighs look like shredded beef at a butcher counter.

"This looks worse than it really is. I mean, it will be as painful as it looks, but there are salves and lotions that will help the skin repair itself. In a month, you won't have anything to show for Renee's revenge except your memories. Even your balls will recover.

"Here is the second part. You are fully restrained now. The woman has put tight pink latex panties on you. You're in a chair, and the woman is working on your eyebrows and face. She's trying to make your hairless face as beautiful as possible. You'll also get a feminine manicure and nail polish on both fingers and toes.

"She's dressing the man in a cheerleader outfit. Your wife didn't want to choose an outfit for you, so it will be the contractor's choice. After you're dressed, she puts you on the table face down and restrains both arms and legs and puts pillows under your belly to lift your butt up high.

"She's lifting up your skirt and pulling down the panties. You can see the blood has dried, and there are huge purple welts on your ass and thighs. Now she's pushing lots of lube into your ass with a finger. She's inserting a second finger and then a third.

"I'm jumping to where she pushes her whole hand into you. As you can see, your face -- I mean the man's face - looks worse than when she was caning him. And now I'm jumping to the final part.

"She unfastens your legs and puts you on your hands and knees. As you can see, you're exhausted and mentally devastated by this time, and you're not even trying to resist. Now she gets behind you and does the push and pull. She grabs your hairless balls and penis and pulls you back toward her. At the same time, she makes her other hand into a fist and pushes it into your ass. She pulls it out and opens a huge hole, then pushes it in again. She looks like she's punching you in the ass. You're trying to escape, and she lets you move away, but then she pulls you back by the balls again for more punches.

"Renee was worried about the woman causing bleeding or internal damage, but I assured her the woman has a lot of experience and knows exactly how far to go without damaging you. If she sees you can't take the push and pull, she won't attempt it.

"I'm skipping to the end. She's just massaging your prostate with her hand that's inside you. Her other hand has been dipped in lube and is now pumping your cock. There, she's made you come on the table although you didn't enjoy it much."

Pat stopped the video and turned on the lights.

"Are you all right, Oscar?" she asked. "You're white. Take a sip of water."

She pushed a bottle to him, and he opened it mechanically and took a gulp while continuing to stare at the blank screen.

"Take a few deep breaths," she suggested.

He followed her instructions and tried to speak, but no sound came out. He cleared his throat and started again.

"You said this was the easiest punishment you've ever seen," he said. "You must have been joking."

"Oh, no, Oscar," she said. "You won't believe what some wives come up with. The chemical punishments are the worst."

"The chemical punishments?"

"Yes, there are all sorts of drugs out there that have certain effects. If women know where to buy them, they can add them to their husband's food, and his penis will gradually shrink until it's smaller than a little boy's. You can imagine what that will do to his mind, especially when she starts telling their friends about his problem.

"Other drugs can make his muscles atrophy until he is much weaker than she is so she can control him physically. She may choose to restrain him and spank him or cane him as often as she wants or torture his balls or worse. She may make him parade his tiny penis for their friends. A lot of men never recover from that kind of revenge.

"No, you're getting off lightly. You would be amazed at the kinds of things angry women are capable of doing to the man who betrays them. Nothing is beyond their imagination. Do you know your wife's friend, Patty?"

"Yes," he said. "She didn't go to the spa with the others. I guess she wouldn't agree to do those things to her husband."

"Just the opposite. Renee's really worried about her. Patty's high strung and very jealous. Renee and the others tried to explain what Mutual Marital was all about, but Patty told them that wouldn't be enough for her if her husband cheated and then told them some of her thoughts. Her poor husband will be in a bed with tubes attached if she ever finds out he cheated, and Patty will spend most of her life in prison."

Pat stopped talking and looked at him expectantly. Finally, she said, "Do you have any more questions?"

"Hasn't any husband tracked you down yet?"

"A few have tried, but as I told you, we are very careful and put a lot of effort into preventing any breach of privacy, although our founder has structured everything to be completely legal should someone ever succeed in bringing us to court.

"A couple of years ago, at one of our company retreats, she gave a talk on how a husband might bring us down, and since then we've shared the information with any husband who seemed to be interested -- like you.

"Our investigators are the same people who do security checks for government employees who handle top-secret material. They moonlight for us because we pay well. Your wife, her friends and every potential policyholder are thoroughly checked out before they qualify to apply for a policy.

"A husband would have to first get his wife to agree to help him expose us. Then she'd have to refer us to a friend who once trained as an actress, who would have to find three more actresses she was already friends with. It would take experienced professionals to fool us during the screening process.

"Early in our company's history, we accepted policyholders one at a time. But for cost efficiency, we now only take them in groups of four or more, like your wife and her friends. A women's group vacation is also less suspicious than a wife on her own for a few days.

"You can imagine how four women who once acted would raise a red flag. We'd put investigators on the husband of the woman who referred the first one. Even if that didn't uncover anything, we'd take extra steps to protect ourselves. For instance, we might demand cash in advance. It would be hard for the husband to find a way to get money to them that we wouldn't discover. If anything was even slightly off, we'd cancel.

"Let's say he did manage to fool us and record our meetings with the wives and husbands. All he could do is put us out of business. When you read Renee's policy, you'll see that all Mutual Marital does is help women create a fantasy, which is never spelled out. And the policy specifically prohibits Renee from doing anything that violates city, state and federal laws.

"There are other safeguards in the language of the contract, and our founder feels sure we would prevail in a court of law. Because of the breach of privacy, she would probably liquidate the company, but she said that if there were a trial, the publicity would probably result in others forming similar companies, so her work would be carried on, probably on a larger scale. Unfortunately, the other companies might not be as careful as Mutual Marital.

"The main reason something like that probably won't happen is that we have very few claims. Just like any insurance company, Mutual Marital makes money by collecting premiums but paying out as little money in claims as possible. Fewer than a dozen wives have made a substantiated claim in our entire history; that's less than one a year.

"We've learned from these claims and are constantly improving our service. What I did with you today used to take much longer and was less effective. I'd bet my life that Renee will never make a claim. You're never going to cheat on her."

"I never would have anyway," he said. "But I am having thoughts now that I've never had before. I've never thought she'd ever cheat on me, but I also never could have imagined that she'd be able to deceive me like she did.

"She could have come to me and asked me to make this appointment without telling me anything except maybe to prepare myself to be shocked. Instead she played the game with the insurance bills. Talk about acting! She was a pro at hiding the truth and manipulating me. You've shown me a dark side of her, and I don't know if I'll ever feel the same about her as I did before I came in here."

"Renee is also aware of that risk," said Pat. "Nothing is hidden from you anymore. Everything is now completely transparent. I suggest you speak about your feelings with her. I think you'll realize that her dark side is so sublimated that the only way to discover it is if someone like me pulls it out of her.

"She wanted to do exactly what you just said. She told us that she would ask you to meet me and you'd do it for her. We had a hard time persuading her that based on our past experience, it was better for you to discover us through the mail and set your own appointment. That way she wouldn't be involved until you knew everything.

"This morning I spent an hour on the phone calming her down. She was so worried about how you'd take this that she wanted me to cancel the appointment, keep the money and tear up the policy.

"I had to show her that she was confirming how mercurial her emotions were. I reminded her of what she had been prepared to do to you before I talked her down to something sensible. I finally got her to understand -- and I hope you understand -- that she did this to keep from ever doing anything worse. It releases the steam so she won't explode.

"From what she tells me about you, I think that you will eventually understand that she took out this policy because she loves you so much that she doesn't want anything terrible to happen to you if you should ever succumb to temptation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds