Revenge in Advance

"Think of it like a pre-nuptial agreement. You and Renee probably don't have one, because it's the last thing young couples ever think of.

"When a man and woman sign a pre-nuptial agreement, they both hope they are wasting their time. They never want to see that agreement again or even think about it. Their happy marriage will make it irrelevant, just like Renee hopes her policy will be irrelevant now that she's made a full disclosure to you.

"Only if things go bad does the husband or wife remember the pre-nup and the protection it gives. They can review it and relax because they know everything that will happen and everything that won't. I think that's how you should think of Renee's policy.

"My advice is to forget the dark side and look on the bright side. Sure, you would never cheat on her, but a lot of men have said that and ended up cheating anyway. You now have an added incentive against straying. It might be small, but even small incentives can be useful. It's like what they say about locking your door against burglars."

"What's that?"

"They say door locks don't keep out real burglars. They just keep honest people honest."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds