Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

"Well, I guess this room doesn't look too bad," Josh said as he put their suitcases down. They'd taken turns driving until the early evening before finally seeking out a motel, both of them feeling cramped and sore from being in the car for so long. Erica wanted to stop, before they got tired and cranky. They'd found a place shortly after they'd stopped for dinner. This was all part of their somewhat spontaneous approach to this whole trip—booking nothing in advance and just finding places to stay along the way. Erica had told Josh it would be more exciting that way, and he'd agreed. This first place they were going to call home for the night was called 'The Dew Drop Inn', and it had made them both smile when they saw the sign. He'd waited by the car while his mother went into the office.

"Can I help you?" the older woman asked Erica as she approached the counter.

"Yes, I'd like a room for the night?"

"Okay, what would you like? One bed, two beds? We're not too busy and you can have pretty much whatever you like."

"Do you have any rooms with a single king-size bed?"

"Yep."

"Uh, do you happen to have any rooms like that with an extra-large shower?"

"Yeah, number 23 and number 24 have been renovated lately and they've both got a king and a bigger shower. They're a little extra though."

"That's fine. I'll take it."

"We've got a room," Erica said, coming out of the motel office and waving a key at Josh. "There's just one little problem."

"What's that?"

"Well, I was hoping we could get a room with two queens, but they didn't have any left. All they had were rooms with single king-sized beds. And I don't want to drive any further, so I took it. I hope that's okay?"

"Uh, yeah. That should be fine," a flummoxed Josh responded, wondering how that was going to work out.

"Great. It's room 23," Erica said, smiling to herself.

"Yeah, the room does look pretty nice," Erica said. "The woman in the office told me it had been renovated lately. It's better than I expected for our first night alone." Josh looked at his mother anxiously, his mind going a million miles an hour as he listened to her words: "our first night alone".

"Look, it's been a pretty long day," she continued. "We're both not used to being in the car that long. Why don't you go and take your shower first, and then I'll go after. Just make sure you don't take all the hot water—who knows what the water supply is like in a place like this."

"Uh, okay." Josh opened his duffel bag, pulling out his shaving kit and his usual sleeping gear—an old pair of loose boxers and a well-worn t-shirt. His mother had her suitcase open on the bed and was rummaging through it when he closed the bathroom door behind him. He peeled off his clothes and took a leak, limbering up his hefty member with a couple of leisurely strokes. As soon as the torrents of piss pounded into the toilet bowl, he realized with alarm that his mother could probably hear him, something he'd never had to worry about at home where his bathroom was situated far away from anywhere else. He quickly directed his powerful stream to the side, where it hit against the smooth porcelain, just above the water line. With the sound deadened, he relaxed and finished, continuing to leisurely fondle his prick. Man, it felt good to have his hand on his cock. By this time most days, he'd usually gotten a number of loads off, usually with thoughts of blowing them all over his mother's spectacular body. As he pictured milking out long ropey strands of cum all over her upturned face, he felt his prick start to stiffen in his hand.

"Stop...stop it. She's your mother and she's right in the next room," he said to himself, releasing his beefy dick from his stroking hand and turning on the shower. "Get a grip, buddy. Just relax and everything will be fine. You'll each have your own side of the bed. Mom will be dressed in her usual loose nightgowns, nothing to worry about. It's been a long day, you're both tired, you'll both fall asleep, that will be it."

As much as he talked to himself, he still felt himself fretting, wondering how he'd handle this unfamiliar situation. Josh didn't consider himself a virgin, so to speak, but he was by no means a practicing 'swordsman' either. He'd been with four girls, but he could count the total number of times he'd had sex on the fingers of one hand, if you could really call it sex. Those encounters had been the clumsy fumblings of youth, both he and the girls he'd been with unsure of themselves and anxious about the whole situation. Each of them had ended disastrously, with Josh unable to make any progress as far as successfully penetrating any of their tight young bodies, his condom-covered cock ending up rubbing along the greasy slots of their young cunts until he amply filled the reservoir tip, leaving both of them unsatisfied.

The one thing that had been consistent each time though was that each of the girls had complained, not about his ability or tenderness, but about the size of his cock. Each one of them said they had never encountered anyone as large as him, and they had been tentative and afraid of being torn by him, thus their reluctance to let him inside them. Each episode had ended awkwardly, with Josh mumbling apologies as the girls had quickly checked themselves for tears or bruises. None of the four girls, fearing for their own safety, had stuck around for more than a couple of dates.

Even with his lack of sexual experience, Josh found that he needed regular relief, which, like all young guys, he found through masturbation. Unknown to Josh, he was a little more prolific in that regard than most. It wasn't uncommon for him to jack off six or seven times a day, thoughts of his stacked mother usually fuelling his ardor as his Vaseline-covered hand slid rhythmically back and forth over his rigid cock. If he had a dollar for every load he'd pumped out thinking about her, he could probably have bought himself a Ferrari.

Josh got the shower going and stepped into it, loving the feel of the hot pelting spray washing away the tension and weariness of having been on the road so long. He was tempted to soap up his cock and whip off a quick one, but he remembered his mother's words about making sure he didn't use up all the hot water. He figured once they kind of figured out some kind of routine, he'd find a chance to jack off in peace—maybe when he took a shower in the morning. He quickly washed, enjoying feeling fresh and alive again after being somewhat cramped up in the car. He dried off, ran a comb through his brown wavy hair, brushed his teeth, and dressed for bed. Wearing his old boxers and favorite t-shirt, he exited the bathroom, his clothes from the day in his hand.

"It's all yours, Mom," he said, tossing his dirty clothes on top of his duffel bag.

"Thanks, sweetie. It will be so nice to feel clean again," Erica said, moving towards the bathroom with some items clutched in her hand. "Uh, what side of the bed do you want?"

"Uh gee, I don't know. I'm used to sleeping alone. What side do you want?"

"I'll take this one, I guess," she replied, pointing to the right-hand side. "You can watch some TV, if you want."

"No, that's okay. I think I'll just read for awhile." Erica wasn't surprised—her son watched little TV and usually had his head buried in some kind of book.

"Okay. I'll be back soon," she said, giving him a wry smile as she started to close the bathroom door. "Don't start without me."

As the door closed, Josh felt his heart start to race. "What the heck did that mean?" he asked himself. "It probably doesn't mean anything. Relax, buddy...relax." He pulled down the covers, stacked his pillows against the headboard and lay back against them. It was fairly warm in the room, so he just pulled the sheet back up over him. Stanford had sent him a list of some reading material they expected him to be familiar with, and he'd bought a couple of the books from the list before leaving home. He picked up one of the books and started to read, finding he had to keep reading the same thing over and over, his racing mind unable to comprehend the words he was looking at as he thought about his stacked mother getting ready to take a shower less than ten feet away.

Erica undressed, enjoying the freedom of unhooking her heavily-structured bra and freeing her girls, her hands lifting the heavy globes up and away from her body as she looked at herself in the mirror, her index fingers rubbing gently over her stiffening nipples. She smiled, remembering the sound of her son going to the bathroom a short time ago. She'd been unpacking some things from her bag when she'd heard the thunderous sound of his urine pounding noisily into the toilet bowl. As soon as the roaring crescendo reached her ears, she wondered what size her son's cock must be to create such a powerful sound. It only went on for a few seconds and then stopped. She knew he must have been embarrassed, and then continued by pissing noiselessly against the side of the bowl. She wished he hadn't, her ears feasting on the sound as her mind pictured a long majestic cock spewing a powerful torrent of piss from the wet red eye at the tip.

"From the sound of that, it has to be big," she said to herself as she got into the shower. She was happy she'd asked about the shower, this one was definitely big enough for two, with dual shower heads. She figured if things went as she hoped, that space for two might come in handy. She washed thoroughly, running her soapy hands over her round heavy tits and around every flowing curve and inviting crevice of her lush body. Her hair was okay, so she didn't wash that—she'd do that in the morning. Finishing up, she took her time getting ready, applying her makeup just the way she wanted, and then getting dressed for bed in one of the new things she'd bought especially for this trip—something she was sure her teenaged son would like. A smile came to her pretty face as she looked at herself in the mirror. Satisfied, she gathered up her clothes and re-joined her son.

"How's your book, sweetie?" Erica asked as she put her clothes into a laundry bag she'd brought with her. She turned and stood next to the bed facing her son, feet about shoulder width apart, hands on her hips.

"It's fine, M..." Josh started to say, but the words stuck in his throat as he looked at his mother standing beside the bed facing him. "Holy fuck!" he said to himself, his eyes just about bugging out of his head. He'd never seen his mother wear anything like she was wearing right now. She usually wore loose-fitting nightgowns, or in the summer, oversized t-shirts that came well past mid-thigh. But this, this was incredible! She was wearing a gorgeous baby doll set, in vivid royal blue satin with white lace trim. He could see the two triangular pieces at the bodice were made of wired blue satin, the substantial cups fitting perfectly over her large heavy breasts. He could see the straps running over her shoulders were drawn taut, the thin straps straining to support the hefty weight they were carrying. He loved the way the shiny satin fabric of the bra cups seemed to sensually caress her mature curvy figure. Jesus, she had amazing tits. Beneath the impressive shelf of her large tits, wispy blue fabric flowed down sensually over her shapely hourglass figure, flaring out over her wide matronly hips before the lace-trimmed hem ended just a couple of inches below her pussy. He could barely make out the silhouette of a pair of matching blue panties beneath, the tiny panties cut wickedly high on her hips. He looked down past the lacy hem of the flowing top at her full toned thighs, glistening with a fine sheen of some kind of cream or oil. He felt a surge in his groin, and was glad he'd pulled the sheet over himself.

"So, what do you think of my new nightgown?" Erica reached up with both hands and fluffed her hair out, tilting her head provocatively from side to side, her honey-blonde locks falling sensually about her shoulders. Lifting her hands up like this caused her massive breasts to thrust upwards, the round heavy globes swelling against the structured satin cups of her outfit.

"Ohhnnn," Josh groaned instinctively, his eyes riveted on her sumptuous tits.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Just something got caught in my throat," Josh replied, feeling himself turning red in embarrassment. He couldn't believe how sexy his mother looked. He'd noticed with delight how her wardrobe had changed recently, but he never expected anything like this, especially when she knew they were going to be sharing motel rooms together. The outfit was amazing, and cock-hardeningly sexy. The molded satin triangles cupping her large 38Es were nothing more than a glorified bra, with the rest of the tantalizingly wispy baby doll attached beneath. The vivid blue color accentuated her brilliant blue eyes, something Josh was sure she'd thought of when she'd purchased it.

Erica did a little pirouette, so her son could see her from all angles. When she turned around, Josh's eyes instinctively went to the lush round curves of her ass, her plump full cheeks barely covered by the shimmering material. She continued turning until she remained at about a 45-degree angle with her front away from him, and then looked over her shoulder back at him, her hair thrown back teasingly. "So, what do you think?"

Josh's eyes were as big as saucers, taking in the spectacular view of his mother. He could still see her large breasts partially in profile, the huge mounds thrusting forward temptingly against the heavily-wired bra cups. And her ass, her ass and legs, with that glistening cream on her long tanned legs. Man oh man, she looked amazing!

"Mom, you...you...," he stammered, barely able to speak in his excitement. "I've never seen you wear anything like that before. Where did you get it?"

"Oh, I just bought a few new things for the trip." Erica put a dismayed look on her face, pretending that her son's question was indicating he wasn't happy with what she was wearing. But she'd seen the look on his face, and knew he loved it. "I was actually hoping you would like it. I'm sorry. I think I brought one of my old nightgowns with me. I can put that on, if you want." She started to reach towards her suitcase.

"NO!" Josh blurted out, his hand automatically reaching out in a STOP gesture. He knew he'd spoken hurriedly, and tried to cover up his social gaffe. "Uh, no. I mean, you look incredible, Mom. There's no need to change."

"Are you sure you like it?" She turned back around and, grasping the frilly bottom edge of the baby doll top, she shifted from side to side slightly, as if modelling it for him, that playfully mischievous look in her eyes again. "I bought it especially for you."

"She bought it especially for me? Oh my God," Josh said to himself, his eyes focussing on her huge tits, now wobbling beneath the confines of the straining bra cups, the upper swells jiggling gently as she moved from side to side. He finally tore his eyes away from her chest and looked at her pretty face, willing himself to speak, "Actually, I love it, Mom. I've never seen you look so beautiful. You should have been wearing things like that long ago."

"Thanks, sweetie," Erica replied, sitting down on top of the sheets next to him. She faced him as she leaned slightly sideways, supporting herself on one straightened arm. She watched as his eyes instinctively went to her buxom chest, where her sitting position had forced her two breasts together, creating an immense line of cleavage. As she shifted her curled up legs together, his eyes dropped to the bottom of the baby doll top, peering intently at the juncture of her tanned glistening thighs, the hem just barely hiding the crotch of her matching blue panties. She was glad she'd put more of that cream on her legs, knowing that Josh loved the look sexy look when they shone like this. She surreptitiously glanced over to his midsection, noticing the obvious protrusion. She saw it pulse, the sheet tenting up just a fraction more as he looked at her. She felt her heart flutter. The bulge beneath the sheets looked big already, and she could tell that he was nowhere near being done. As if reading her mind, Josh lowered his book slowly over his groin, shamefully hiding his growing erection from her. "I'm glad you like it," Erica continued. "I've got a number of new things I think you'll like."

Josh's mind was racing, wondering what they were. "Things like that?" he asked curiously, nodding towards the baby doll outfit.

"Yes, some more things like this, and some new clothes to wear outside too. I've got a couple of new mini dresses if we happen to go to any fancy restaurants along the way."

"Mini dresses?"

"Yes, I'm getting tired of those slacks and blouses I used to wear all the time. I figured a handsome young man like you would like to be seen with a woman in a nice dress. I think a couple of the ones I got are called 'bandage dresses'. They're fairly form-fitting, but I think they looked pretty good on me. I hope you'll like them."

Josh knew exactly what bandage dresses were, the images in his mind almost spiralling out of control as he pictured his mother in the short tight dresses. He'd searched fashion sites on the internet and downloaded a ton of images, always picturing how spectacular his mother would look in the tight sexy dresses. "I'm sure they look great on you. I can't wait to see them," he finally gasped out, feeling himself start to sweat as he thought how amazing she'd look in a tiny little dress like that.

"That's great. Maybe we'll find a nice place to go for dinner tomorrow and I can wear one. Plus, I got some new shoes to go with them."

"NEW SHOES?" In his excitement, Josh spoke too loud and too quickly again, his face turning red as soon as he'd spoken. Fortunately, his mother appeared not to notice.

Erica had definitely noticed, and smiled to herself at her son's keen interest in her attire. "Yes, I got a few pairs of new shoes." She paused for a couple of seconds, as if pondering something. But she knew all along what she was going to do. "Actually, I bought one pair that is supposed to go with one of those dresses that's almost the same color as this outfit. I know it's probably not right to show those shoes with a nightgown like this, but would you like to see them?"

Josh's heart almost burst out of his chest when his mother said that, her pretty face looking at him questioningly with big doe-like eyes. "Get a grip, buddy," he chided himself, trying to suppress the flow of blood to his swelling groin. "She just wants to show off some of the new things she bought. There's probably nothing more to it than that." He was trying to convince himself, but it didn't change the fact that he wanted to see her in those new shoes right now more than anything. He tried to play it cool. "Well, sure, Mom. I'd love to give you my opinion. If you want to, that is."

"Yes. It'll be nice to get the opinion of a handsome young man." Erica gave her son a sly teasing look as she got up and stepped over to her suitcase.

Josh felt his heart flutter excitedly, the thought of his own mother referring to him as handsome making him swell with pride. She reached into her suitcase and pulled out a cloth bag, then sat on the edge of the bed, reaching down out of his sight to put on the shoes.

"There, what do you think?" she asked, getting up and coming around to his side of the bed so he could see better.

"Oh my God," Josh thought to himself. As soon as she stepped around the corner of the bed and he saw the shoes, another surge of boiling blood rushed to his groin. He was glad he'd positioned his book over his midsection. The shoes were so fucking sexy, he was afraid he might just come right there on the spot. They were blue strappy sandals, with just a couple of thin leather straps crossing her foot just above her toes. They had a slim wicked-looking 4" heel, and above that, a triangular piece of blue leather that cupped her delicate heel, and then another slim strap that circled her slender ankle with a tiny buckle at the side. Her long shiny legs looked incredible in the sexy shoes, her full calves and thighs looking deliciously inviting, her long legs nipping in teasingly at her dimpled knees and trim ankles. She walked back and forth a few times, like a model on a runway, giving Josh a teasing little show that had his cock swelling even more beneath the sheet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds