Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

"Jesus, no wonder those girls were afraid," Erica thought, a shudder of blissful excitement tripping down her spine. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Jenny was right, he would have torn her right in two—and now I can't wait to get it inside me," she concluded.

"Well, it definitely seems like I better take care of those needs of yours right now," Erica said, her hand reaching forward as she circled her son's throbbing dick with her slender fingers. She gasped as she felt the tremendous heat of it, her hand closing around the incredible warmth, her fingertips coming nowhere close to touching the heel of her hand. "Oh my God, how big around is that?" she thought to herself. "I can't wait to feel that stretching my insides."

Josh was beside himself with excitement. He couldn't believe it when his mother had said those things, and now she'd take off his underwear and had her hand on his rock-hard cock—her soft beautiful hand, her long fingers wrapped snugly around it, her vivid red fingernails looking wickedly sinful against the skin of his pulsing shaft. Could this really be happening? He'd dreamed about something like this forever, but had never expected in all his life for this to ever happen. He blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming. When he opened his eyes, he saw he wasn't. His mother's eyes had that sultry mischievous look in them again. He looked at her, those massive tits provocatively on display, her hard nipples readily apparent as they thrust stiffly against the satin bra cups of her baby doll top. She slid her gripping hand slowly up his throbbing boner, and he was afraid he was going to go off right there on the spot.

"Oh my," Erica said breathlessly. As her clutching hand slid upwards, her eyes focused on the glistening wad of precum oozing from the wet red eye at the tip of her son's enormous prick. She reached forward with her other hand and cradled his egg-sized nuts, rolling them gently in the palm of her hand. "Oh Jesus, they're big," she said to herself. "Nice and full, just for me. And I'm gonna drain every last drop out of them before we're done tonight." She pumped her hand up and down, marveling at the feel of her son's immense cock in her hand. It was so big, and lusciously hard. It felt like an iron bar covered in liquid velvet. She moved closer, and could feel the heat emanating from the engorged head as her hand slowly, teasingly, pumped up and down, glistening precum continuously pulsing to the tip and drizzling sluggishly down the inverted V on the underside of his shaft.

"Well, this thing is hot as a branding iron," Erica said, her eyes twinkling seductively. "I think we better do something to cool you off."

Josh watched, totally spellbound, as his mother leaned forward, her head poised about right over the tip of his cock. Her lips pursed forward, and then a long slithering strand of saliva oozed forth from between them, slowly distending downwards. The tip of the glistening strand connected with the pebbly tissues of his glans, and started to spread out over the flared head, sensually flowing down over the sensitive flesh of his cock-head. Some of the saliva slipped beneath her stroking fingers, lubricating the way for her jacking hand. She pursed her lips forward and a second glistening ribbon drooled from her mouth, bathing his cock-head in a lusciously sinful bath. When that second decadent wad of her hot spit started to flow down over his thrusting erection, there was no stopping the intense contractions that started in his midsection.

"OH GOD, MOM. I'M GONNA COME!" Josh warned as he felt the delicious twinge of boiling semen speeding up the shaft of his cock. His mother's hand kept pumping up and down as she held her position. They both looked down as a milky gob oozed up to fill the gaping eye for a split second.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK," Josh groaned loudly, just as a long white rope of cum jettisoned forth. At the exact moment that happened, his mother pulled his throbbing erection slightly forwards, pointing the engorged knob at her chest. The first long strand of semen plastered itself forcefully right in the middle of her voluptuous tits. She pumped and a second silvery rope shot forth to paste itself right beside the first one. She pumped her hand vigorously again, moving the spewing tip over to one side as the first milky gob started to run down into her deep cleavage. She directed two more heavy shots onto the upper swells of one breast before moving it over to the other, her talented mature hand jerking rhythmically along the full length of her son's twitching shaft.

"That's it, baby, give Mommy all of that beautiful cum of yours," Erica said breathlessly, her eyes looking down as she milked out wad after wad of hot creamy jizz onto her tits. She was amazed at how brilliantly white her son's cum was. It made her mouth water to think that it must be absolutely chock full of sperm. She kept stroking as her other hand gently massaged his nuts, coaxing as much of his potent semen out of him as she could.

Josh was in heaven. His eyes were glazed over as he lay there twitching, his midsection flexing again and again as he came and came. His mother's beautiful stroking hand pulled gob after gob or hot silky cum out of him, the streaking white ribbons continuing to pound into her chest one after the other. He was used to cumming a lot, but he'd never felt anything like this before. It was incredible. He felt her one hand rolling his balls warmly in the palm of her hand, squeezing and massaging oh so gently as her other hand jacked away at his bucking erection. There was cum flying everywhere and her big tits were almost totally covered now, but he still kept shooting, pearly wads and silvery strands spitting forth to land obscenely on his mother's beautiful tits. Finally, a tingling shudder ran through him and the delicious orgasmic sensations started to wane. As his mother's pumping hand started to slow, Josh lay back against the pillows behind him, blissfully spent.

"Oh my, we've made quite the mess here, haven't we?" his mother said, her hands sliding beneath the bra cups of her baby doll top and hefting her ample breasts towards Josh. He could only stare at the obscene sight of his mother's beautiful huge tits covered in his cum, something he had only dreamed of. Up until just moments ago, he never thought that something he had fantasized about so many times would ever come true. He had thoroughly painted her massive orbs with a shimmering coating of brilliant white semen, the milky streamers and pearly wads almost hiding her big tits, stray gobs spackling the front of her bra cups. The shiny fluid was everywhere, from one side of her broad chest to the other, swirling silvery strands crisscrossing the upper swells of her breasts lewdly, while thick milky clots clung nastily to the curvy mounds, some sliding sluggishly into her dark cleavage. He felt his cock twitch again as he looked at his mother, her eyes staring hungrily at her cum-covered tits. He watched in fascination as she took her index finger and slid it right into the deep valley of her cleavage, and then withdrew it, the slender digit covered with semen. She pursed her lips into an inviting "O" as she brought her finger out, and Josh groaned deep in his throat as he watched her lips close around her cummy finger.

"Mmmmmm," Erica purred, her eyes closing in rapture. Her son's cum tasted even better than she'd hoped—rich, creamy, and incredibly thick. She was sure it was absolutely loaded with his sperm, and she swallowed lustily, loving the feel of his potent swimmers sliding luxuriously down her throat. She looked up at her son with hooded eyes, and gave him a smolderingly seductive look as she reached down to her breasts and scooped up another milky wad. "It tastes so good. It seems like such a shame to waste it by just wiping it up, especially since I'm feeling a little hungry." She brought her glistening finger to her mouth and drew the gooey tip along her pursed red lips, leaving a scintillating slimy trail. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Ohhhnnnn," Josh moaned, his eyes never leaving his mother's teasing finger as she drew the cum-covered digit back and forth over her lips. He was barely able to speak, but did manage to mumble out a reply, "N...No, not at all." He watched excitedly as she slipped her finger back between her lips and sucked at it lewdly, her eyes never leaving his. "Oh fuck," Josh thought, "that is so fucking hot."

"Josh, honey, why don't you help me with this?" Erica asked, her eyes flicking down to her gooey chest and then back to his.

"Wh...what do you want me to do?" Josh stammered.

"I think it might be more fun for both of us if you used your fingers to feed it to me, instead of me doing it myself."

"Oh, fuck me," Josh said to himself, his teenage libido soaring with excitement.

"But I want you to kiss me first," Erica said, crooking her finger at him and beckoning to him bewitchingly to come closer.

As if hypnotized, Josh sat forward, his eyes staring at his mother's beautiful face, her eyes full of desire as she looked into his. His mother reached forward and pulled his tall muscular form towards hers, her lips parting slightly as she turned her head slightly to the side. He lowered his mouth and pressed it to hers, finding her lips open and inviting. Her lips were deliciously soft and she moaned softly as her tongue slithered forward into his mouth, insistent and full of longing. He rolled his tongue against hers, loving the urgency he could feel within her. He moaned as well, and she sucked his tongue back into the hot recesses of her mouth, as if imploring him to kiss her harder. He did, their tongues rolling against each other as he explored the hot sweetness of her mouth. They kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before pulling back slightly from each other, their mouths open and gasping. He looked into her eyes, seeing the same passion that he was feeling for her reflected back at him. Josh's cock had barely lost a fraction of its hardness after he'd come, and he could feel it coming back to full erection already.

"Oh baby, that was so nice. Why don't you feed me now?" Erica said, taking his hand in hers and lifting it to her chest.

With his cock once more rock-hard, Josh reached forward and slid one finger across the upper swell of one breast, and then lifted his hand, thick rich semen dangling from his long finger. She smiled coyly and then formed her lips into an inviting 'O' again, her eyes locked on her son's as she slipped them right down over his cum-covered finger. She closed her lips tightly against the invading digit and sucked wantonly.

"Ohhnnn," Josh groaned, a tingling sensation shooting from his finger right down to his groin. He could feel more blood pulsing in his veins and surging to his loins as he watched his mother's mouth move up and down salaciously on his long index finger, purring like a little kitten as she lapped up his cum. He slowly pulled his finger back out, feeling her suck at it luridly, before reluctantly letting him pull it all the way out. He reached down and scooped up another milky gob of his cock-cream, and then slipped his finger back between her waiting lips. He loved watching her mouth work on his fingers, wondering what it would feel like to have those perfect lips on his cock. He did this a number of times, sliding his finger over the upper swells of her breasts as he continued to feed his cum to her.

"Don't forget that some has slipped between them," his mother said, nodding towards her deep dark cleavage. Taking this for the blatant invitation that it was, Josh slipped his fingers right down inside that slick dark crevice, his fingers sliding over the soft warm swells of her incredible tits.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing," Josh thought, his fingers exploring the delicious warmth of the tantalizingly smooth skin of her breasts. His fingertips found a few gobs of his jizz pooled between them and he scooped it out, slipping his fingers back into her mouth as he fed her. When she was done, he reached back inside between her bra cups and gathered up the rest, sliding his cummy finger back and forth lewdly between her sucking red lips. Finally, all that was left on her sumptuous chest was a thin layer of drying residue, the final evidence of the massive load that he'd painted her with.

"Thanks, baby, you taste so good," Erica said, sitting back slightly and looking down between them. Josh's cock was standing up stiffly, the veins in the rigid shaft pulsing, the broad flared head obscenely engorged, precum oozing from the wet red eye. "Well, well, it looks like somebody is ready to go again already. Did it stay hard all this time?"

Josh felt slightly embarrassed, but knew he needed to be totally honest with his mother. Maybe she might even jack him off again. "Yes, it stayed hard."

"Well, since you're used to getting off five or six times a day, I guess we've got some catching up to do." Erica put the flat of her hand on her son's chest and pushed him back until he was leaning against the headboard, his muscular body supported by the stack of pillows behind him. She smiled kittenishly as she reached forward and slipped her hand back around his blood-engorged phallus, her mature hand starting to fist it once more.

Josh lay back and watched her, not believing what he was seeing. He loved the feel of her warm mature hand working on his dick, knowing that if she kept this up, he'd certainly be good for more than five or six loads tonight. "When it comes to you, Mom, I think I can stay hard all night long."

"Oh, baby, that's the sweetest thing a son could say to his mother." Erica felt her steaming trench spasm with need after listening to what her son had just said, more of her warm nectar oozing from between her itchy pussy-lips. She was so excited she thought she might come right there on the spot. But as she looked at his gorgeous cock, painfully engorged and pulsing with need, she knew exactly where she wanted it. "I don't know, sweetie. It looks really sore and painful. Are you sure you're okay? Maybe I should stop." She shifted closer as she spoke, her stroking hand slowing teasingly as she continued to pump it up and down along his throbbing shaft.

"Mom, it's fine, really," Josh gasped out hurriedly, panic-stricken that his mother might stop jacking him off.

"I don't know," Erica said innocently as she shifted around on the bed and got to her knees. She started to lean forward, a look of doe-like innocence in her eyes as she looked into his. "It looks so swollen and sore. Maybe Mommy should kiss it and make it better. What do you think?" She stopped with her mouth poised mere inches over his throbbing cock-head, her perfect lips pursed forward for an illicitly decadent kiss.

"Oh God, yesssss...," Josh hissed, his heart starting to race with excitement once more as he shifted about on the bed, his loins aching with need.

Seeing her son twisting about had Erica smiling inside. Things were going even better than she had anticipated, and her son's monstrous cock was an unexpected bonus. She knew that hard thick cock of his could bring her to unfathomable depths of pleasure she never knew. She craved it with every curvy inch of her lush mature body, and wanted to feel it everywhere inside her—starting with her mouth. She couldn't wait to feel that throbbing cylinder of flesh stretching her lips, the beautiful mushroom head filling her welcoming mouth.

Still wearing her sexy high heels, she got to her knees on the bed and moved between her son's thighs as he lay back, putting her in a perfect position to worship his huge cock. She was happy to see Josh instinctively draw his knees up slightly and roll them open to each side, giving her easy access to his throbbing loins. She leaned forward and touched her mouth to the very tip of his hard peter, pressing her smooth lips against the pebbly surface of his glans. The heat coming off his surging tool was tremendous. She could feel the warmth of it radiating off the enflamed head onto her skin. She felt it pulse, and a liquid pressure rose against her lips as a dollop of precum flowed to the surface. She opened her lips slightly and slithered her tongue forward into the seeping eye at the tip, her son's oozing precum sliding salaciously into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she purred, thrilled by the scintillating flavor of the syrupy cock-sap oozing onto her tongue. Once she had a taste, she knew she was addicted. She wanted it all, and she wasn't going to stop until her son blew his full creamy load right down her throat. With a whimper of desire, she let her mouth open as she pressed her head downwards, her lips slipping over the flared contours of the massive cock-head. She felt her lips stretch and stretch as she slowly moved downwards, engulfing more and more of his enflamed knob with her mouth. "He's so big," she said to herself. "I love it." She pressed down further, feeling her lips stretching further open, pushing a wad of hot saliva to the front of her mouth to help lubricate the way for the enormous intruder. She swirled her tongue in a slow tantalizing circle, bathing the crimson crown with her hot spit.

"Ohnnn,"Josh groaned as his mother's tongue rolled sensuously against the sensitive tissues of his glans. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mother was actually on the verge of giving him a blow job. He'd never really had one before. A couple of the girls he'd dated had licked at his cock as they'd jerked him off, but none of them had even tried to take it right into their mouth. Even Jenny had complained that she figured she'd dislocate her jaw if she even tried. And now, here was his mother, his gorgeous stacked mother, impaling her pretty face on his thrusting erection. How many times had he pictured this, dreamed of this—and now, it was actually happening. He looked down as she paused for a second with her pursed lips just above the thick scarlet ridge of his corona. He saw her take a deep breath and then force herself down, her lips stretching further and further until her mouth slipped right over the rope-like ridge and clamped down, his lemon-sized knob locked safely within her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Erica purred like a kitten, loving the feel of her son's gigantic cock-head filling her mouth. She'd loved the struggle of making it fit, but she knew she wanted it more than anything, almost willing her lips to stretch to the tearing point, and then she was thrilled with excitement when the enormous knob slipped totally into her mouth, her lips secured tightly against the velvety soft skin of his pulsing shaft. She held it there as she got accustomed to having such a big cock in her mouth, considerably bigger than any she'd had before. She thought her husband Hal was big, but he had nothing compared to their son. He had his dad beat by a number of inches, but it was the tree-trunk-like thickness that had her pussy itching just as much. She knew the impressive length would touch places deep inside her that had never been touched, but she shivered at the thought of the tremendous girth stretching her inside out at the same time. Salivating with desire, she pushed another sticky gob of spit to the front of her mouth and teasingly rolled her tongue over the hot tissues of his cock-head once more.

"Oh fuckkkkk," Josh moaned, dropping his head against the pillows and rolling it from side to side in pleasure, his eyes closing in blissful happiness. He was at her mercy, and he was loving every delicious second of it.

Erica saw her son collapse back into the pillows, her gaze catching the taut muscles of his abs flexing, his cock twitching as his hips pressed upwards, wanting more. She smiled inside, and then slipped her mouth backwards until just the tip remained between her lips. She paused for a second and pushed another wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, and then leaned forwards, forcing her mouth downwards. It was easier this time, and her lips followed the flaring contours of the head until they slipped over the coronal ridge, and then she kept going. With her lips pursed well forward, she drove herself down, caving in her cheeks to create a hot buttery sheath for her son's cock to rub against. She went all the way down until she felt the dripping tip rub against the tissues at the opening to her throat, and then she paused. She sucked in voraciously, her hollowed cheeks pressing firmly against the embedded shaft as she started to move rhythmically back and forth, her lips creating a deliciously sinful friction with her son's brick-hard cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds