Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

"Oh Mom, that is so goodddddd," Josh groaned, his thrusting erection impaled erotically in his mother's pretty face. As she moved her head up and down, he saw trails of spittle oozing from the corners of her mouth and hanging off her chin. It looked incredibly hot to see his mother devouring his cock like this, her flowing spit lubricating his rampant dick as her succulent lips moved up and down. When she'd rise up until only the tip was between her lips, he could see her huge tits straining gloriously against the tight confines of the satin bra cups, the heavy mounds almost spilling out of the lacy cups as she leaned forwards. God, they looked fantastic. He was so excited again, he was afraid he was going to go off already.

Erica sensed her son's arousal as he lay there twisting about, his hips shifting and bucking as he moaned again and again while her mouth moved up and down on his beefy prick. Although she loved the idea of taking this next load of his straight from the source, she wasn't ready for him to come just yet—she was enjoying this far too much, and had something else in mind that she wanted to try.

"Easy, baby. Just relax," Erica said in a soft lulling voice as she slipped her lips off the tip of his cock and brought her mouth down near the base. "I don't want you to come just yet. I want to worship this beautiful cock for a little while first. Don't worry, sweetie, we've got all night. Mommy's gonna take as many loads out of you as you want to give her."

Josh almost came right there on the spot when she said that. He couldn't believe his mother had said she'd take as many loads as he wanted her to. This was even better than he had ever imagined—and it was only the first night of their two-week vacation! He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to suppress the escalating urges flowing through him. He sank back into the bed and pillows, visibly trying to relax.

"That's my boy," Erica said as her teenage son's hips stopped shifting about. She held his cock still in one hand, the thrusting erection pointing straight up. She leaned in and kissed him at the juncture of his shaved groin with the upright shaft, feeling a steady pulsing of the main vein on the underside of the shaft. She licked upwards, stopping just below the scarlet ridge of his corona. She shifted to the other side, and then, bringing her head closer, she rubbed the enflamed knob all over her face, the oozing tip leaving a nasty snail-trail of shiny precum on her smooth skin. She was getting incredibly aroused, and her nipples were feeling itchy and in need of attention. She knew she'd need to take care of that itch and the one in her dripping cunt soon enough, but right now, she wanted Josh to feel something she was sure he'd only dreamed of before.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Josh moaned as he watched his mother make love to his cock with her mouth. If someone had mentioned to him even one day ago that something like this would happen, he would have laughed in their face and told them they were crazy. But here it was, right before his very eyes—his gorgeous stacked mother, worshipping his cock, her hooded eyes glazed over with desire as she rubbed it all over her pretty face, and now she was licking down the other side, her perfect lips pursed forwards to kiss and suck at it along the way. Josh could barely believe his eyes.

"So big...so beautiful," Erica said softly under her breath, but loud enough that she knew her son could hear her. With her other hand cradling his swollen balls, she lifted the egg-shaped nuts in her hand and tenderly kissed them, hoping they would supply her with a nice big mouthful of thick rich cum. She resumed kissing and licking his upright shaft, and then paused when she got back near the throbbing tip. She looked at her teenage son, seeing the look of pure love on his face as he watched her. "I want to try something, sweetie. I think you're going to like this. It's okay to come when you're ready, but just let me know when you're going to, okay?"

"Okay," Josh replied eagerly, wondering what she was going to do. He didn't have long to wait. From her position on her knees between his spread thighs, she shifted back just slightly and then, with her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock, she pulled it forwards, aiming it partially towards her. She pursed her lips into that seductive 'O' again, and then drooled a sizable wad of hot saliva right onto the tip of his cock. As soon as it started to flow down over the flared knob, she dropped her mouth back down on it, forcing the slippery spit well down his upright shaft. When she got about halfway down, to the point where she'd stopped before, she paused. Josh watched as she tilted her head up slightly, looked him straight in the eye with the sexiest look he'd ever seen there before, and then she started to move forward, forcing more of his rock-hard prick into her mouth.

"What the...," Josh groaned as he watched his mother's pursed lips move further and further down his throbbing prick. He realized what she'd done—she'd angled her head in order to try and deep-throat him, something he'd seen in a number of pornos, and had only dreamed of. She'd pulled his cock forward and positioned herself so that her throat and mouth were in perfect alignment to take the full length of his rigid erection. He couldn't believe it as more and more of his beefy prick disappeared inside her mouth, her stretched lips pursed well forward as they got nearer and neared to his shaved groin. She kept her eyes locked on his as she did it, and Josh could see the wanton desire in them, knowing she was loving what she was doing just as much as he was.

"Oh my God," he groaned as he watched the final inch disappear into her mouth, her soft lips now nuzzling flush up against his groin. Her throat felt incredible, like hot liquid satin. His huge prick was totally engulfed within her mouth, and with her cheeks hollowed in and pressing against the sides of the lower part of his shaft, his cock was totally enveloped in a blissfully hot sheath. She slowly backed off about halfway, and then he watched her nostrils flare before she forced herself forwards once more, but a little faster this time. When her lips touched bottom again she paused, and he felt her soft lips nibbling softly at his groin, as if wanting to take even more of him inside her—and then she swallowed.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeee...," Josh moaned loudly as his head instinctively pressed back against the headboard. The sensation he felt when his mother swallowed had been unbelievable. It was like a hot rippling massage running the full length of his rigid prick from the base all the way to the engorged tip. She swallowed again, and it took all his willpower to stop himself from coming. She backed up and took another breath and then went back down, swallowing again. Through glazed eyes, Josh could see saliva oozing from the corners of her mouth, looking wickedly obscene as she moved her head up and down. She got into a smooth rhythm, working his rampant horse-cock deep into her throat every time, often stopping at the base to swallow a few times. In no time at all, Josh knew he was done—the pleasurable sensations were just too intense. Although he wished this could go on forever, it had taken only a few minutes before she had him climbing the walls, the pleasure level inside him escalating to the breaking point.

"Mom...I'm...I'm gonna come," Josh warned, feeling his overflowing balls drawing up close to his body. His mother quickly backed up until only the head of his throbbing dick was trapped between her lips. Her hand circled the lower part of his shaft and she started fisting it while her other hand cradled his swollen nuts once more. Her tongue swirled over the sensitive tissues of his cock-head just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth. He felt it spit powerfully from the tip of his cock as it slammed into the soft tissues on the roof of her mouth, almost knocking her right off his spewing dick.

"Mmmm," Erica let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt her mouth start to fill. A second, third and then a fourth volley shot forth. Her cheeks started to bulge out as her teenage son flooded her mouth with an absolute torrent of semen. She had wanted to keep it in her mouth and savor the masculine flavor she loved so much, but she knew she had to swallow before it overflowed. She gulped, but not before two glistening white rivulets of his potent seed oozed from each corner of her stretched lips. As she swallowed, his creamy cum slid silkily down her ravaged throat, bathing the tender tissues like a soothing balm. No sooner had she swallowed then her mouth was filling again, wad after wad of her son's hot teenage seed blasting into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she purred again, her circling hand pumping away at his pulsing shaft as his throbbing cockhead continued to spew his succulent man-juice into her welcoming mouth. She sucked voraciously, wanting to drain him of every delicious drop, knowing he'd have more for her soon enough. She could see the beautiful muscles of his six-pack abs flexing erotically as his cock kept ejaculating, spitting gob after gob of hot milky cream into her as he continued to unload. She swallowed again and again, while silvery trickles continued to ooze from the corners of her mouth and down his upright shaft, some of it reaching her stroking fingers. Finally, with a last throbbing twinge, the luxurious sensations within Josh started to dwindle, and with a few more final spurts onto her waiting tongue, Erica had it all.

Even after swallowing numerous times, she still had a sizable mouthful. She slipped her lips off her son's cock and sat back slightly, letting the warm cream slide back and forth across her tongue. It was incredibly thick and she remembered how white it was, chock-full of sperm. She loved the idea of having his potent swimmers sliding across her tongue, knowing they'd be in a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach soon enough. Her tongue slid across the insides of her teeth and cheeks, gathering it all together in a nice milky puddle on the middle of her tongue, the purely masculine flavor tingling on her taste buds. Finally, she swallowed slowly, luxuriating in the soothing sensation of her son's pearly nectar slipping right down her throat.

She moved from her spot between Josh's legs and lay next to him, settling her head on his shoulder and draping her arm across his heaving chest, his muscular pecs moving up and down as he slowly regained his breath after the blissful ordeal she'd just put him through. She snuggled closer to him, pressing her big soft breasts warmly against his side. "Did you like that, Baby?" she whispered softly into his ear.

"Oh my God, Mom, that was incredible," Josh gushed, a huge smile spreading across his face. "When you took me in your throat like that, I couldn't believe it."

"I always wanted to try that with a really big one, but I've never had the chance before."

"You mean Dad's not..."

"As big as you?" his mother interrupted. "Not at all. I always thought your dad was pretty well-endowed, but he doesn't even come close to what you've got." She accompanied her words by sliding her hand down his body and stroking his spent member with her fingers, her brilliant red nails tracing teasingly along his dormant shaft. "You're at least 3" longer, and I don't even want to start talking about how much thicker you are. I could barely get my hand around it."

It thrilled Josh to hear his mother tell him he was so much bigger than his father. For some reason, he'd never expected it, even though he was much taller and bigger all around than his dad. He rolled on his side until he was facing his mother, and feeling a little more confident now, he reached out and cupped one breast in his hand. "Well, I guess when it comes to being well-endowed, I must take after your side of the family," he said, giving her massive breast a gentle squeeze, so there was no mistaking what he was referring to.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Erica replied, leaning into her son to let him know he could feel her up as he pleased.

Josh slid his fingers over the straining satin cup, feeling her nipple beneath pushing against the palm of his hand. He'd loved having his mother suck him off so much that he felt like asking her to do it again already. But still being quite shy and unsure of himself, he said something a little more reserved, "Mom, I loved going off in your mouth like that. Do you...do you think we can do that again sometime?"

Erica looked at her son, seeing the uncertainty in his eyes. He had no idea what a hunk he was, and it touched her heart but made her illicitly aroused at the same time. "Oh baby, don't you worry about that at all. By the time this trip is over, I'll have sucked you dry more times than you can count."

Just then, Erica's cell phone rang. She reached behind her and grabbed it from where she'd left it on the night table.

"It's your father," Erica said, giving Josh a naughty little wink as she hit the button to take the call.

"Hello, dear. I was just about to call you, actually." Erica gave her son another little wink as she lay fully back against the pillows and put the phone down on the bed beside her. She hit the button to put it on speakerphone so Josh could hear, but by putting her finger to her lips, Josh knew she wanted him to keep quiet.

"I was starting to get worried," Hal Gibson replied.

"I'm sorry, dear. We've had a busy day and just got settled into our motel room a little while ago."

When his mother had laid back and started talking to his father, Josh had got a little spooked and started to withdraw his hand from his mother's breast. As soon as he did, Erica quickly reached over with her hand and pulled his back, this time placing his fingertips right on the soft skin of her cleavage, right at the edge of the tightly-packed bra cups. She pushed down on his hand and smiled at him, letting Josh know exactly what she wanted. He slid his hand forwards, his fingers delving beneath the silky satin material and all the way across the bulging sphere of her big tit until he was cupping it in his hand.

"How's Josh doing?" Hal asked. "He hasn't been too much trouble, has he? You know how teenage boys can be."

"Oh, I know exactly how teenage boys can be," Erica replied with a coy little smile, reaching across her body and sliding her shoulder strap down, giving Josh free access to her big tit. She nodded to the other shoulder and Josh understood, reaching up and pulling it down for her, exposing that massive breast as well. "He hasn't been any trouble at all—quite the opposite, Josh has been the perfect travel partner. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He seems to love experiencing all the new things he's seeing on this trip."

Josh got up on his knees and sat down on his haunches right next to her, leaving both of his hands free. He gulped as he looked at his mother's spectacular tits. He couldn't believe how big and round they were. Jenny had a nice pair of 36Cs, and he had thought those were nice—but they looked like little playthings compared to his mother's mouth-watering 38Es. Once released from the alluring satin bra cups, they spread out slightly across her chest, but he could see they were still incredibly firm and full with very little sag. Her deeper pink areolae were about 2" across, with the swollen buds of her red nipples poking up stiffly from the centers of those already. Yes, he was definitely loving all the new things he was seeing and experiencing on this trip. He reached forward again and filled his hands with her beautiful breasts, hefting and squeezing, amazed at the substantial weight as he cupped them in his hands.

"Is Josh there right now?" Hal continued. "Can he come to the phone for a minute?"

"Well, he's kind of got his hands full right now," Erica replied, smiling at Josh as he manhandled her big tits with both hands.

"Oh. What's he doing?"

"Well, you know how he is with those books of his. The university suggested some books for him to study from before he even gets there. I can see he's got his hands on a couple of big ones right now." Josh smiled as he listened to his mother, her nipples becoming stiffer and harder as he rolled them between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"Yeah, we never did have to force him to study. I'm sure he'll eat that material right up."

"Oh, I'm sure he will," Erica replied, reaching up and pulling her son's mouth down to her chest. Josh slipped his lips over the swollen red bud of one nipple and ran his tongue in slow circles, bathing it in his saliva.

"Did you guys eat earlier, or just keep driving and had your dinner when you got where you are?"

"We ate a few hours ago and did more driving after that. Actually, we were both getting a little hungry, so Josh popped out to a store close by and picked up a couple of things for us. He got me a nice protein smoothie." Josh gasped as his mother smiled up at him again.

"That's nice. Did they have your favorite, strawberry?"

"Uh no, they didn't." She reached between Josh's legs and circled her hand around his heavy member. "Josh got me a banana one. It was really nice and creamy though." She looked directly into Josh's eyes as she continued. "I'd kind of been feeling like I was getting a sore throat, so it was nice and soothing to have that creamy richness slide down my throat."

"Is your throat feeling better now? You're not getting sick, are you?"

"Oh no, I think it might have just been from the air conditioning in the car. I'm fine now. I'm glad Josh got that for me. It was so thick that I really had to suck at it," Josh's eyes flew wide open as he listened to his mother talk, but she gave him another little wink as she continued, "but eventually, that banana cream seemed to just flow right onto my tongue and down my throat. I don't think I've ever had one I liked better."

"That's good, honey. I'm glad you're okay and it helped with your sore throat."

"It was so good, I think I might have Josh work up another one for me for breakfast." Josh gasped as his mother lewdly circled her soft lips with her long wet tongue.

"Work up another one?"

"Uh yeah. Josh said it was one those places that has all the different kinds of stuff on display, and then they help you make it yourself. He said he found the biggest banana they had—he wanted to make sure I had enough to fill me up."

"He always was such a considerate boy. Did he get himself something?"

"He said he just wanted some fruit, so he got himself some melon. He's eating it right now." Erica slipped her hand behind her son's neck and pulled him over to her other breast, tilting her shoulder up as she fed her engorged nipple right into his sucking mouth. "Oh yeah, that's it," she hissed as Josh's lips tugged enthusiastically on the stiff bud.

"What's that?" Hal asked.

"Uh, nothing dear. My feet are a little sore, so I'm massaging them as I talk to you on the phone. I hit a tender spot and it just felt pretty good. Sorry about that."

"Why don't you ask Josh to do that for you? I remember he used to massage your feet a lot when he was younger. You both need to help each other out while you're on this trip."

"I just might ask him to do that. After all, he was feeling a little stiff earlier and I gave him a massage," Erica said as mother and son smiled at each other, Josh's hands squeezing one big tit into a cone as he slavishly sucked on the protruding nipple. "Maybe it's time for him to give me one in return."

"Yes, you should do that. Show him how to take good care of his mother."

"Yes, I'm sure I could teach him how to do that, although things may be hard for him from time to time." She reached down between her son's legs and gently squeezed his heavy cock, loving the feel of the warm cylinder of flesh in her hand. Josh smiled at her choice of words, moving back to her other breast as he lathered the surface of her big tits with his caressing tongue, leaving a glistening trail of saliva in its wake.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds