Roberta Ch. 03

"I hope you don't mind..." Bobbi whispered to Jeff as she rolled her thumb over his cockhead. He grinned down at her and shook his head, then shrugged his shoulders. He liked the fact that Bobbi was into showing him off to Sandy, and the way Sandy had licked her lips had turned him on immensely. He was a little nervous about Alan being in the car with them, but it didn't seem to bother Bobbi in the least so he wasn't going to worry about it.

"I'm glad" Bobbi continued to whisper, "I think I'd like it if she watched me jerk you off... It turns me on, you know?"

Jeff could feel Bobbi trembling as she leaned against him and he realized how turned on she was actually getting. And her excitement was contagious. He knew he always got excited whenever he had the chance to spy on another couple. To have sex with the full knowledge that someone else was watching might just be an even bigger turn-on. He knew Bobbi must be thinking about the same thing as she stared at his cock sliding through her fingers. She grinned up at him as Alan pulled into the parking garage of the theater. He tensed as the bright lights filled the back seat, making it very obvious that his cock was hard...and out of his pants. Bobbi giggled and began to tuck him away. He was too big for her to manage, and he smiled at her as he stuffed his hard-on back into his pants and zipped himself up. As they got out of the car, Bobbi looked down at the front of his slacks. His cock was standing out like a beacon. She grinned and handed him her coat.

"Would you carry this for me?" she asked innocently. Jeff smiled his relief and took her jacket, holding it in front of himself as they walked into the theater. As they reached the ticket booth, he handed the jacket back to her.

"I think I'm okay now..." he laughed. Bobbi smiled and pinched his butt.

"Not for long, though.." she teased, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She linked her arm through Sandy's and they walked to the concession counter. She'd just eaten dinner, but a movie wasn't a movie without popcorn. She ordered up and let Jeff pay as he walked up behind her.

The previews had just started as they walked into the darkened theater. Pausing and stumbling, they finally found four seats together towards the rear of the house, and to the right. Sandy went first, then Alan, then Bobbi, with Jeff bringing up the rear. They giggled and talked in hushed tones until the house lights dimmed and the feature started. As soon as the lights went out, Bobbi cuddled closer to Jeff, resting her head on his shoulder. She smiled as he placed his hand on her thigh and she relaxed her legs, letting them part slightly. When she'd sat down, she'd made no attempt to pull her skirt down and it was still high on her thighs, showing most of her legs. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jeff glancing down at them, which pleased her immensely. Pretending to focus on the beginning scenes of the movie, she slouched down in her seat. The movement caused her skirt to move even higher, until it was almost around her waist.

She knew that if the lights were up, both boys would be able to see that she was pantiless. She felt her pussy getting wet again from the thought of being almost naked in a crowded theater. A smile formed on her lips as she saw Jeff turn back to the screen. Raising herself up slightly, she reached down and hooked her fingers into the hem of her skirt, tugging it up until it WAS around her waist. She sat back down, her nakedness from the waist down making her shiver with excitement. Bobbi had never been this bold with anyone, but her recent sexual experiences with Jeff and Alan had awakened a sleeping sexual animal inside of her. She loved the feeling of power her body was giving her. She looked on either side of her and smiled. Neither boy had seen her movements. She decided to allow Jeff to find out on his own. For now, the mere fact she was naked from the waist down, and totally exposed, was enough to make her excited. She returned her hand to Jeff's thigh and turned to watch the movie.

As she watched the action on the screen, which was, by the way, getting pretty hot, she began to move her hand up and down Jeff's thigh. She grinned as he responded by placing his right hand on hers. She cuddled closer, allowing her legs to part. Both kids stared at the screen as their hands began to explore.

Bobbi moved her hand higher, squeezing Jeff's thigh as she moved back and forth. He mimicked her movements, running his own hand higher up her thigh. She began to get excited, anxious for him to discover her secret. She decided to urge him on.

Slipping her hand higher, she felt his hard cock press against the side of her hand. Without hesitating, she raised it up and covered his hard-on, squeezing and stroking gently. She heard him sigh as he slipped lower into his seat and she smiled as she fondled him. Turning up to look at him, she handed him her jacket.

"Would you hold this for me again..." she whispered with an evil grin. Jeff just nodded and took her jacket. He began to put it on the arm of the seat beside him, but Bobbi laughed and stopped him. taking the jacket, she laid it in his lap. His eyes widened as she put her hand back in his lap, under the jacket. Still smiling at him, she found his zipper and pulled.

Still watching the screen, she noticed that Alan had turned to look as he heard the sound of Jeff's zipper. Bobbi smiled to herself, hoping she was turning her brother on as she played with her boyfriend. As she reached her hand inside Jeff's pants, she pressed her knee against Alan's. When he pushed back, she grinned, keeping the pressure of her knee against his as she began to fondle Jeff. She fantasized about taking both boy's cocks in her hands and stroking them, but knew it would probably piss off Sandy, plus it would probably be better if the fact that she was playing with her brother was kept a secret. At least for now...

Bobbi contented herself with her fantasy and continued to run her hand up and down Jeff's stiff cock. She loved the feel of it as it moved through her hand. His copious flow of pre-come coated her hand and made her movements easier. She squeezed him and began to stroke faster as his hand began to move again on her thigh.

Bobbi spread her legs wide, loving the feeling of the cool air on her pussy. Her own breathing increased as Jeff's hand moved upwards. She turned slightly to watch his expression, and smiled as his eyes widened when his hand didn't encounter her skirt. He turned his face to hers with a look of astonishment. Bobbi grinned and continued to stroke his hard-on. Jeff took the hint and moved his hand into her crotch. Both of them sighed rather loudly, and Bobbi giggled at Jeff's sharp intake of breath as his hand found her naked pussy. Jeff's look of astonishment stayed on his face, but his fingers continued to explore. Bobbi's spread legged position allowed him easy access and she groaned as he slid his middle finger between her lips and pushed.. Her pussy opened to receive him and he slid easily inwards until his palm rested against her mound. Bobbi closed her eyes, loving the feeling as Jeff began to slowly finger fuck her. Each time he pushed his finger deep into her cunt, he'd press his palm against her mound and clit, making her shiver.

She felt her orgasm rising inside her. The ride to the theater, combined with the excitement of sitting the way she was in the crowded theater, took her over the edge. Her pussy began to pulse, convulsing against Jeff's finger, and covering his digit with her thick juice.

Bobbi reached up, drawing Jeff's face to hers and kissing him wetly as she came on his finger. She worked her hips slightly against him as he unobtrusively worked his finger in and out of her, and soon his entire palm was covered with her warm cum. Bobbi moaned lightly into his open mouth as he felt her stiffen up one last time, then relax into her seat. He grinned at her, very happy that he was able to make her come so easily. When she returned from her orgasmic journey, she smiled into his eyes. Leaning forward, she whispered into his ear. "That was awesome, Jeff.... Your finger feels so good in my pussy...." Jeff moaned as she continued to stroke him.

"Your cock is so hard...." she continued as she stroked him, and she felt his cock jump in her hand. She loved talking dirty, and was glad he enjoyed it also. She leaned her head on his shoulder, keeping her lips close to his ear.

"I wish I could suck your hard cock right now, Jeff...." Again his cock lurched in her hand, urging her on. "I loved sucking you off this afternoon...I loved the feel of your hard-on in my mouth...." she grinned as Jeff's breathing grew raspier.

"Don't come yet..." Bobbi continued. "I don't want to waste it. I want to make you come in my mouth again...okay...?" She leaned forward and turned to him, looking into his fiery eyes. Her hand continued to stroke his cock though. Teasing him unmercifully, she smiled as he nodded. Looking over Jeff's shoulder, Bobbi saw an older couple directly behind them staring back at her. She smiled at them and shrugged her shoulders as they both grinned back at her. From their vantage point, Bobbi knew they must be aware of the fact that she and Jeff were playing, and they obviously didn't mind watching. She kissed Jeff passionately, feeling her heart pounding, and turned back to her seat, cuddling close as Jeff placed his arm around her shoulders.

She kept stroking him lightly, being careful not to bring him off, and returned her eyes to the screen. Dropping her free hand to her lap, she covered Jeff's left hand and pulled it up into her crotch. Taking her hint, Jeff leaned over and began to gently toy with her, teasing her lips and clit with his fingers as she was doing to his cock. He turned to her with a sly grin and pushed two fingers against her lips. Bobbi grinned back and spread her legs again, sighing as his fingers pushed inside. When his two fingers were buried in her pussy, she clamped her legs around his hand, trapping him there.

On the screen, Madonna was standing on the hood of a car, raising her skirt as her lover buried his face between her thighs. The scene was pretty hot for a "normal" movie, and Bobbi found herself getting even more excited. Jeff was getting there also and Bobbi smiled as she felt his hands working on the buttons of her soft denim blouse. She smiled at him and squeezed his cock harder as he deftly unfastened all the buttons his position would allow access to, then smoothly slipped his hand inside. She felt his cock buck in her hand as he encountered her naked tits and she grinned to herself. She was almost naked beside her boyfriend in a crowded theater! Bobbi had never felt so hot in her life!

Cautiously looking to her left, she checked on Alan and Sandy. Alan had his arm around his girlfriend and her head was lying on his shoulder. They were both staring at the screen, but as Bobbi looked closer, she saw Alan's hand had found it's way inside Sandy's blouse. He was gently fondling her tits as they watched the movie. Glancing downwards, Bobbi smiled when she saw Sandy's hand on Alan's thigh. It was moving almost imperceptibly, but as the action on the screen heated up, the hand continued upwards.

As Bobbi continued to spy, Sandy moved her hand up until it was pressing against Alan's bulge. She heard him sigh and saw Sandy grin. Bobbi kept stroking Jeff's cock as she watched Sandy raise her hand and cover Alan's cock. She heard Alan moan low in his throat as Sandy began to stroke him through his pants. She felt herself getting hotter and hotter as she watched Sandy move her hand up and slip her fingers into Alan's waistband. She kept her hand there, and Bobbi knew she was toying with Alan's cockhead with her fingers. Again, Bobbi began to fantasize, only this time she thought of joining Sandy and her brother. She envisioned the two of them stroking Alan's cock then sharing it with their mouths, finally joining their lips together to share his cum. She had to seriously control her desire to reach over to fondle Alan's cock. The night was wearing her resolve quite thin. Bobbi turned back to Jeff. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Let's go to the car...." she whispered to him, feeling his cock squish through her wet hand. "And I'll make you come with my mouth..." Jeff nodded dumbly and tried to smile. Bobbi released her hold on his cock and let her thighs relax as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her wet pussy.. Bobbi grinned and secretively worked her skirt back down around her hips. Leaning over she whispered to Alan as she buttoned her blouse.

"We're going to the car..." she said quietly. Leaning closer she whispered just to him. "I can see Sandy's hand on your cock....are you hard...?" Alan turned to her and smiled, nodding his head.

"Join us in a few minutes...okay?" Again Alan smiled and nodded "I know a great place to park..." he whispered back. Bobbi grinned and turned back to Jeff. "Ready...?" she asked. Jeff smiled and nodded, and Bobbi stood up. She faced Alan and Sandy as she moved in front of them and was pleased when she saw Alan's eyes travel over her breasts and legs. She winked at Sandy, then made her way to the aisle, turning to hook her arm through Jeff's as they walked towards the door.

The two kids almost ran to the parking garage. Bobbi was giggling like the schoolgirl she was as they raced to the car. She raced to the rear door, pulling on the handle, and groaned. The car was locked! Of course it would be locked, she told herself.

"Damn!" she heard Jeff yell. "Shit!" he swore. "You got me so fucking hard in there, I'm going to blow up! Damn!!"

Bobbi regained her composure as quickly as she could. Looking around, she saw the parking garage was deserted, except for a few people walking to the theater doors. She smiled at Jeff and moved closer. Tilting her head up, she kissed him wetly, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth.

"They'll be out in a few minutes..." she whispered. She pressed her hips against his, feeling his still hard cock push against her. She rolled her hips against his, loving the feel of him. "We'll just have to wait for a bit....C'mere..."

Bobbi took his hand and brought him around to the front of the car. She leaned against the concrete wall and beckoned him closer. Smiling wickedly, she cocked her leg, drawing on foot up against the wall. The motion made her skirt hike higher, exposing her thighs to his gaze. Jeff walked up to her and kissed her, pressing his hard-on against her as their mouths joined. Bobbi groaned and pushed back, at the same time reaching down to cup her hands around his tight ass.

Jeff moaned and brought his hands up to Bobbi's tits, squeezing and massaging as they kissed. He leaned back and grinned at her, his hands continuing to work on her breasts. Teasing her, he began to work on her buttons. When he'd undone three, Bobbi's smile began to falter. Jeff paused, taking her change in expression as one of worry. He was wrong. Bobbi moved her hands to the hem of her skirt. With jerky movements, she tugged and pulled until she'd pulled her shirttails from her skirt. Her grin returned as her fingers moved to the bottom button.

"Wanna see my tits....?" she whispered, undoing the last of the buttons. Jeff nodded and looked down as Bobbi pulled her blouse open. Her naked tits took his breath away. Firm and full, with her nipples hard and red from the excitement she was feeling. "Kiss them...." Bobbi whispered.

Jeff needed no urging. He looked around quickly, making sure no one was watching, then his smiling face bent quickly to capture her left nipple between his lips. Bobbi groaned as he began to lick and suck her tits. Her hands moved out, searching for his belt buckle. As she undid the leather with one hand, her other reached out to cup and fondle his cock and balls. Jeff groaned and continued to suck her breasts as she finished with his belt and slid his zipper down.

Standing between the parked cars, they both groaned as Jeff's cock sprang out into Bobbi's hand. She leaned back, grinning at him as she stroked him back and forth. A car drove past them, but Bobbi didn't stop her grinning or slow her strokes. She leaned back as far as she could, maintaining her grip on his cock, but loving the way his eyes moved over her exposed tits. Jeff's eyes fluttered and closed and his breathing increased.

"If you keep that up, you're going to make me come..." he whispered, his voice rough and thick. Bobbi smiled and stepped closer, pressing her tits into his chest. Her mouth went to his ear.

"In that case..." she whispered. "I'd better keep my promise..."

Jeff's eyes opened to see her wicked grin. Bobbi's eyes were bright as she slowly bent at the knees, dropping in front of her boyfriend until she was squatting in front of him in the parking lot. Her skirt rode high on her thighs, and her legs were spread wide for balance. Jeff looked down to see her tightly cropped pussy hair between her thighs. Bobbi smiled up at him and opened her mouth, running her tongue over her lips suggestively as she moved her face closer to his cockhead.

Holding her open mouth an inch from his cock, she began to stroke him faster, making him groan as he watched her.

"Come in my mouth...." Bobbi panted, growing excited with the anticipation of tasting Jeff's cum. She knew he was going to shoot soon. Running her tongue over his cockhead, she began to seriously jerk him off. She was feeling hot and slutty from the thought of sucking her guy off in a theater parking lot. Her hand was wet and slick from her saliva and his pre-come, making smacking noises that echoed off the stark concrete walls. A small part of her brain wondered if anyone was hearing her jerk her boyfriend off. Bobbi smiled as she imagined someone hearing them and coming over to investigate. Her thoughts were cut short, though, as Jeff's hips began to move...fucking his cock against her rhythmically moving hand. He groaned out loud and Bobbi opened her mouth wider as she felt his cock begin to tense.

Bringing her face closer, she began to flick her tongue over his cockhead as Jeff grunted and exploded his hot semen against her tongue and lips. Bobbi squealed and leaned forward, capturing his cockhead in her mouth and sucking wildly as Jeff shot wave after wave of thick cum into her mouth. She continued to jerk him lightly, but used her tongue to coax out her reward. She glanced up at Jeff to see him staring intently at her, watching her suck the cum from his balls. She smiled around his cock, allowing a few drops to escape her lips and drip over her chin. before closing her lips over him once more. Jeff groaned and shot a last heavy load into her mouth as Bobbi ran her tongue around and around his cock.

She hadn't swallowed yet, waiting for the opportunity to show Jeff her growing love of the stuff. When she felt his ejaculation stop, and his hips slow down, she pulled her lips off him and leaned back. Smiling up at him, she tilted her head back, capturing all his juice on her tongue and swallowing noisily. Seeing him grin lustfully, she gathered up the cum on her chin with her finger, and brought it to her lips. Sensually, in slow motion, she ran her cum covered tongue over her finger, capturing the thick drops, then slid her finger into her mouth, sucking on it like she'd just done to his cock.

Jeff groaned, his smile spreading over his face, and muttered, "Wow...." Bobbi smiled, knowing she'd done well, and slowly got to her feet. The two teenagers stood smiling at each other before Bobbi spoke.

"Did you like that...?" she asked, already knowing the answer. She leaned forward, kissing Jeff on the lips.

"Bobbi..." Jeff stammered. "That was incredible! I've never experienced anything like that in my life! " He kissed her wetly, sliding his tongue into her mouth and sighing as she automatically began to suck it. He could feel his cock growing back to life already. "You are too hot, girl..." he finished, looking into her eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds