Roberta Ch. 03

Bobbi grinned, happy that she was able to deliver this much pleasure. "Your cock gets me hot..." she teased, reaching down to grasp his shaft once again. "And wet too...feel me..." With her other hand, she took Jeff's hand and directed it between her legs. Her skirt was still high on her thighs and she groaned as Jeff's fingers moved over her wet pussy lips. Crouching down a bit, she pulled him nearer, and almost screamed as his finger passed between her lips and deep into her pussy.

Bobbi began to move her hips, urging Jeff's fingers to move in and out. He needed very little encouragement, sliding a second finger inside her and beginning to finger-fuck her as he rubbed his palm against her clit. Bobbi groaned, closing her eyes and leaning against the car for support as Jeff began to fuck her earnestly. She was already excited from sucking him off and his fingers were bringing her over the edge. Her hips began to shake like she was having an epileptic fit and she felt her come rising from the depths of her being. Wet, hot juice began to spill over Jeff's hand as he worked his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She almost blacked out from pleasure as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh...! Jeff....I'm coming on your fingers...Aaahhhh....yeah....like that...fuck me hard fuck it....Oohhh...!!!"

Bobbi brought her leg up, placing her foot on the tire of the van parked beside them. Her skirt was around her waist, exposing her pussy to Jeff's gaze as he thrust his fingers in and out of her. Throwing her head back, she groaned as her come intensified, then climaxed, leaving her shivering and shaking.

Jeff sensed her sensitivity and slowed his stokes, sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy slowly as she came down from her orgasm. After a moment or two, her breathing slowed and her eyes opened. She looked at Jeff and smiled. He grinned back, pulling his coated fingers from her pussy and holding them in front of his face. He smiled at her and winked, then slid them into his mouth, using his tongue to clean her juice from them.

"Mmmmmm...." he intoned, his eyes smiling at Bobbi. She smiled back and dropped her foot to the concrete, her legs still shaky.

"God...that was wonderful, Jeff...." Again she kissed him, leaning forward on wobbly knees. "Your fingers felt so good inside me....."

The two of them embraced, hugging tightly in the parking garage. The sounds of footsteps made Bobbi look over Jeff's shoulder to see a number of couples walking towards their cars. Obviously the movie was letting out. Realizing their state of undress, Bobbi pulled her skirt down and began buttoning her blouse. The latter she did slowly, liking the way Jeff's eyes focused on her tits. When they were somewhat presentable, she kissed Jeff once more, then looked at him seriously.

"If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you...." she said half seriously. Jeff smiled and stroked her cheek.

"And risk losing you?" he whispered. "Never happen. Trust me." He was very serious, and Bobbi smiled, believing and trusting him. She stepped forward, folding into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Does that mean we have to quiet also..." The two of them jumped at the sound of Alan's voice. They whirled around to see Alan and Sandy grinning at them.

"Alan!" Bobbi yelled, laughing, "How long have you two been here!?" Alan grinned again and hugged Sandy to him.

"Long enough to see more than we saw in the movie!" Sandy laughed. Bobbi grinned and shook her head as Sandy ran her hand over Alan's ass. The fire in her eyes told Bobbi they'd been standing behind them for quite a while. She wondered if her brother had seen her sucking Jeff off, but decided it wasn't the best time to ask. From the bulge in Alan's pants, they'd obviously seen enough! And from the way Sandy was caressing Alan's ass it was obvious she hadn't been too shocked.

"Well, you know how Madonna always turns me on..." she said, directing her gaze to Sandy. She smiled as Sandy's eyes closed to lusty slits and she grinned back at Bobbi.

"Well, let's take this party on the road, shall we?" Alan laughed, pulling Sandy after him as he walked around to the driver's door. His key unlocked all the doors and the kids piled in. As Bobbi got comfortable, she looked towards the front to see Alan pausing before getting in. Sandy had also paused before sliding across the seat, and Bobbi could tell his eyes were on Sandy's legs. Bobbi leaned forward slightly, until she could see Sandy's knees over her shoulder and smiled as she watched her brother's girlfriend open her thighs as she slid slowly across the seat, giving him a nice show of thigh and very possibly her panties...if she was wearing any. Alan's crotch was just about window level as he stood in the door, and Bobbi could see that his cock was fully hard and pressing out from his pants. Contrary to Bobbi's previous opinion of Alan's girlfriend, Sandy was proving to be a very slutty girl! Bobbi leaned back into Jeff's arms as Sandy slid across the seat and Alan got in.

The whole scenario had taken just a few seconds, but it had told Bobbi volumes about Sandy and her brother. As Alan backed the car up and headed out of the parking garage, Bobbi hoped she'd get a chance to see more of the two of them in action. She cuddled up to Jeff, placing her hand high on his thigh as she felt his strong arm wrap around her.

She didn't know it then, but she was going to have her wish fulfilled in a major way that evening. For now, she contented herself with her own action in the back seat.

Jeff's hand had already found it's way inside her blouse and was doing a wonderful job of exciting her already stiff nipples. She smiled, moving her hand higher on Jeff's thigh until she found his born again hard cock. She squeezed him lovingly, resting her head on his broad shoulder.

Bobbi looked into the rear view mirror to see Alan looking back at her. She smiled as she saw Sandy move closer to her brother and then winked at him as she heard him moan lightly. Obviously Sandy had plans also. The light inside the car dimmed as Alan drove towards the outskirts of the city.

Bobbi didn't know exactly where they were headed, but didn't care. Whatever the night held in store for the four of them, it was definitely going to be exciting.

She was going to make certain of that!

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds