Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03

Samantha considered this, Kiashan would let her go if Fabio still wanted her? "However if he responds as I think he will, and sends a video back with Tamika and himself having sexual relations, then you will know what he wants is her and not you."

Kiashan smiled, thinking he was quite clever here. "What man would send his wife a vide of himself and another woman if he truly wanted her first?" Samantha had a softer look on her face, she was considering this. "Then let us stop thinking of this and move on with our lives. He with Tamika, and you with me."

"You would let me go if Fabio only wants me? You would be alright if I resumed having sex with my husband?" Sam replied, imagining an orgy of the four of them. She imagined having her husband's dick and Kiashan's at the same time.

"Of course Sam," Kiashan lied, he wanted Fabio out of the house, he resented such a weak man for having such a beautiful woman for so long and failing to please her. Fabio was not a man to Kiashan, not even close.

"When have I ever said you could not bed your husband? He had been unable, that is all that has stopped you. Maybe he could watch Tamika and you on the bed again, maybe seeing her young body would help him to get excited enough for you. I have no complaints, I only want to see you happy Sam."

Samantha now noticed that her shirt was wide open and that Kiashan had both of her breasts out of her bra, playing with her nipples, he nuzzled her neck as he did. "Suck my dick, Sam, let me film you with my big black cock in your mouth."

It did not take long for Kiashan to fully undress himself and Sam, and for him to open the shutters on all of the windows in his bedroom to let as much light in as possible. His lighting was not as good as in Western nations.

"Won't someone see us Kiashan?" Samantha asked.

"That is the purpose of the video Sam, for people to see us." Kiashan laid back on his bed and opened the camera feature on Sam's iPhone. "I care for you, I am attracted to you, I am not embarrassed to be with you. Even in this country are you worried about people seeing you with a black man Sam? An African man?" He stroked his hard cock in front of Samantha. "You have yet to really put away your prejudices Sam."

"Of course not Kiashan, that has never been the case. You know that." Sam said as Kiashan started filming, she grabbed his cock and started stroking it close to her face. She never seemed able to convince Kiashan that she didn't care that he was black, that he was African.

"Say hi to your husband Samantha," Kiashan instructed, filming close to Sam's face, his big cock clearly in the frame.

Samantha held his cock close to her face, "Hi there baby," She said, kissing the side and then the tip of Kiashan's large black cock. "I love you, Fabio, I will call you later baby."

Sam started to suck her lover's cock, and she had her eyes closed but heard her lover talk. "Your wife's mouth is too busy to talk right now Fabio, but she wanted to send you something to enjoy."

That seemed a little mean, not what Kiashan said he wanted, but she was too horny to care at that moment. In this moment all she wanted was her lover's cock, his glorious beautiful cock.

Sam was working hard on his cock, and Kiashan just focused on keeping Sam in the frame as she licked and sucked on his big cock. Eventually, Sam lost herself in the blowjob she was giving and forgot that her lover was filming this for her husband. Then she started talking dirty with Kiashan, not really thinking any more about the camera on her phone pointing at her. The aphrodisiac had now done its work.

"I fucking love this cock Shan," Samantha said, losing herself in her arousal. "God damn, I want this fucking cock every day baby."

"You like my cock Sam, you love my cock in your mouth? You love my cum in your mouth, in your stomach?" Samantha didn't stop sucking his cock to answer.

"Tell me you love my cock Samantha," Kiashan said sternly, "Tell me how much you love it!"

"I love your bog cock Kiashan," Sam responded, letting his beautiful cock out of her mouth. "I want it every fucking day!"

Now Kiashan finally got what he wanted. He got Sam to fawn over the size of his cock as she ran her mouth up and down the sides of it. She talked dirty about the size of his testicles as she sucked on them, he got her to talk about how much cum he had in them, and how great it would taste in her mouth.

She worked on his cock hard for about ten minutes in this way, not thinking that she was making eye contact with the camera as she worked on his cock. She deep throated Kiashan, then when he asked about she said she loved to have him in her throat and did it again. Kiashan asked her what else she wanted him to do with her cock she started talking about riding it.

Samantha continued to talk dirty as she sucked his dick, but started to slur a little bit. Kiashan thought he may have overdone the dose of aphrodisiac he gave her this time.

When he was going to cum, Kiashan had Sam lay back on the side of the bed and open her mouth wide. He slowly stroked his cock, trying to get every drop in her mouth. He started to cum, and he produced a decent cumshot by his standards and started to fill her mouth up. "Don't swallow yet Sam," he said to her.

He finished cumming in her mouth, and she had quite a lot of cum in her mouth, closing it as not to lose any. "Show me, Sam, play with it before you swallow."

Samantha opened her mouth and rolled her tongue around her mouth, managing to keep the cum in her mouth. "Go ahead baby, swallow it." Sam closed her mouth and smiled, then swallowed, working her tongue around her mouth before demonstratively swallowing again.

Kiashan presented her his softening cock, with a drop of cum sitting on the tip. She licked the drop off of his cock head, and then sucked him again as his cock softened, getting the last of his cum. She then showed him the last few drops before swallowing them as well. She then laid back, closed her eyes and smiled.

"Do you love me, Samantha?" Kiashan asked, focusing the video on her face, there was cum on the sides of her mouth, just a little but it was visible. "Tell me you love me, Sam."

"I love you, Shan," Samantha said with slurred speech, that was what he wanted. That was what this was all for.

Kiashan turned the camera on himself, "Do you like that Fabio? I hope you do, I will send you many more videos."

This had not been what Samantha wanted, but under the influence of their concoction, she hardly noticed, just happy to have her lover's cum in her body again. Kiashan sent the video to Sam via text, with the caption "Me and my man in Africa xoxo."

It took a little while for the concoction to wear off, but Kiashan was sure it had done its job. While Samantha rested, he deleted the video, no need for her to hear all she said when not under the influence of his family's aphrodisiac.

Fabio got her text a couple of minutes later and was indeed with Tamika at his house, they were having dinner. Tamika looked over his shoulder and watched as well, and saw Sam suck Kiashan's dick and talk dirty for eleven minutes before making a show of playing with and swallowing his cum.

He heard his wife tell another man she loved him. That hurt quite a lot.

"That is fucked up Fabio," Tamika responded, shocked to see what Kiashan said at the end. She wasn't from his village, but she knew how his tribe treated sex, and of the aphrodisiac they produced.

She had used it in the more potent powdered form and seen it used, and recognized Samantha's slurred speech and behavior. "He used their aphrodisiac on her to make her this way. This is not her fault Fabio." Tamika had gone wild and fucked every man in the consulate on that drug.

"She did this to him in our bedroom Tamika, without anything of the sort," Fabio replied, quite angry. In his anger he felt strong, he had already taken his erectile function pills, and he felt his cock rising, looking at the beautiful young black woman. "Let's make a fucking video and send it back to her Tamika."

"This video is evil," Tamika replied. "You must not return evil for evil Fabio, that never helps anyone."

"Please Tamika," Fabio replied. "I need to show her I am still a man, that I can still please a woman. Please help me Tamika." He held her as he said this, his hand was resting on the top of her round muscular ass, gently squeezing it.

Tamika worried about Kiashan, she knew how devious he was, this might be what he wanted. "Remember how Kiashan used the face time we made when they were in Berlin?" Tamika replied, "What if this is the same, Fabio?"

"I have to Tamika, let's make a video so sexy she will want to run back to me, to both of us," Fabio asked his young lover. "I promise you will enjoy it, darling. And I think Samantha will enjoy it as well."

Tamika accepted what Fabio said, he was older and must know how to best handle his family. He leaned in to kiss her and she kissed him back, and quickly the two of them were in his bed making out and undressing.

The two of them were quickly naked and masturbating each other, which then quickly lead to oral sex. Fabio took out his phone and gave it to Tamika, who recorded him as he sucked on her breasts, and then as he ate her out. She gyrated and squirmed as he did it, and she got a really nice shot of her orgasm while Fabio's face was buried in her pussy.

Soon Fabio had the phone and was filming Tamika sucking his dick hard. Fabio didn't have a massive cock, but he certainly wasn't small, and Tamika was giving what he had all she could give it. Moaning and bobbing her head. He caught some video of her looking up at him, kissing and licking his dick lovingly, and then rubbing it against her large black boobs, it truly was a sexy sight.

The alternated holding his camera as they changed positions, eventually settling on doggy style, which was by far Fabio's favorite with Tamika's big round ass, he could not get enough of her dark ebony ass shaking as he fucked her.

When Fabio came, he did so deep inside of Tamika. She rolled over on her back, and he took a close up of her pussy with a little bit of cum dribbling out of it.

Fabio sent the video back to Samantha, followed by a text. "I love you, Sam, I hope you are safe, I cannot wait for this to be you instead." Fabio hoped that would both make Sam a little jealous, as well as to let her know how much he still loved her.

His evening with Tamika went really well, and they continued to have sex for much of the night, he really did feel like he had his old sex drive back. Fabio did need erectile function pills, but his self-confidence and drive had returned.

Tamika slept at their house in his arms, and when they woke they stayed in a loving embrace for a while, hugging and gently kissing. He was amazed at how beautiful Tamika was, even with the trouble with Samantha he was still in the company of beauty.

When Samantha saw her phone alert, she was laying on Kiashan's bed with him, fully clothed and contemplating their marriage and how things had gone. Sam was hoping that Fabio would prove her lover wrong, that he would call her, or text and beg that she stop and come home. For once let Kiashan be wrong about something.

She opened the video and started it, and watched all thirty-three minutes of it. Samantha had tears in her eyes as she watched it. Fuck, Kiashan was right again. Her husband, her loving husband who she stood by through fucking cancer wanted another woman more than her, probably loved her as well by now.

She froze it at the end and looked at the image of her husband's cum dripping out of another woman's pussy. That was her husband, he should not be doing that with another woman, even with her out of the country with another man. She had hoped he wanted her more than Tamika, and she had been wrong.

She turned to see Kiashan was watching as well. "You see Sam, this is what your husband wants, this young black woman." He had his hand on her hip. "Now you can have what you want, with no guilt or regret, and you can try for both of you to be happy."

"I do not even know what that would be at this point Shan," Samantha said with a strained voice.

"It is whatever you want Samantha, whatever pleases you. No more rules, no more hangups. Let me show you all that you have been missing." Kiashan replied, embracing his lover Sam. "There is an entire world of passion just waiting for you, let me show you all of it, my dear."

When Fabio checked his phone, taking his glance off of the amazing young African woman in his bed. There were two messages from Samantha, no videos or pictures of sex, just regular text messages.

"I love you, Fabio, I am happy that you enjoy your time as much as you do. I am sorry for the things I said to her, she is a nice person, and is really quite beautiful. I give you my consent to enjoy the next two weeks with her without worry. We can find a way for all of us to be happy, we will talk about it when I get back home."

This was followed by a second text message from Sam. "Also I am sorry for how we have acted, I did not mean to hurt you with what I did in our home. While I will continue with Kiashan, and while you are free to continue with Tamika, we will not have sex in front of you anymore. xoxo, love you."

Fabio read her messages as he headed for the kitchen, and took a seat on the sofa to contemplate this development. He loved his wife, his heart was broken to see her in another man's arms. All he wanted in life was to win her back to him alone, and he had stayed with her and thrown out the divorce idea to buy time to somehow achieve it.

Fabio did not want to spend his life with Tamika. As beautiful and young as she was, there was no love between them, only sex. They had built a friendship, and he did desire for this to grow, but he saw no long-term future. He knew that Tamika was bisexual, and held stronger feelings for Sam than for him and that she enjoyed sex more with Sam than with him.

What Fabio truly wanted was to have Sam back, and away from this man who was ruining everything for them.

Fabio was very conflicted about the new development. On one hand, it meant that he could continue to have a sexual relationship with a beautiful young woman, satisfying a sexual hunger which was growing by the day.

On the other hand, his sexual hunger was really for his wife, he was desperate to have her back. And the messages she sent him seemed to indicate that her plans were to keep her relationship with her lover going long term.

Could he win Sam back after a week of traveling in Kiashan's home country, no doubt also including a lot of sex and a lot of time with the two of them alone building more feelings between them. Sam had not said that she loved this man to this point, but the danger was there all the time and Fabio thought that this trip made that danger greater.

It would be better not to see Kiashan fucking his wife, he supposed that his only two options were divorce or accepting that his wife would remain in an affair in secret and behind closed doors. If he would do anything to win his wife back, and if divorce meant losing Samantha forever, he decided to let this play out, and continue to try to find a way to trip up Sam's devious lover.

Fabio drank his coffee but did not enjoy it, and eventually, Tamika woke up and joined him, sitting on his lap and embracing him, giving him a warm kiss. "Good morning my dear Fabio," She said in her beautiful African accent. "I hope you slept well, you got plenty of exercises last night no?"

"I slept very well Tamika," He said, smiling at her warmly. This young woman was strikingly beautiful and had a very kind spirit, any man would be lucky to be with her. If his wife were going to be with her lover for two weeks anyway, Fabio felt very lucky to be able to spend time with such a lovely young woman, and one with such a healthy sexual appetite.

Fabio leaned over and kissed her again, then smiled at her. "Breakfast?"

"Let's get it out somewhere, the day is too beautiful to stay indoors all day." She kissed him on the forehead and went to get dressed. Watching her walk away Fabio marveled at her naked body. In her youth, she had a fantastic and curvaceous body. Muscular legs, wide hips, sexy round ass, thin waist and large perky breasts.

She might not be able to hold this shape as she got older, but damn was she built right now. He had not taken any erectile function medicine that morning, but he followed her into the bedroom and embraced her from behind, squeezing her breasts and kissing her neck.

He laid her on the bed and kissed her deeply, he spent a few minutes licking and sucking on her large ebony breasts, before kissing his way down her body until he was between her legs. Fabio had not spent enough time performing oral sex on Sam, but he was really growing to enjoy it, and he started to eat out Tamika's lovely young pussy.

Fabio took his time, going slowly and sensually. He let her reactions guide him, following her hip gyrations and moaning, really quite enjoying himself.

When Tamika came, she came hard, and he kept his tongue inside of her pussy, first using his hands to squeeze her breasts, and then to hold on to her hips as she squirmed in orgasm.

When he finally stopped, Tamika laid back on the bed, feeling quite satisfied, but still feeling hungry. "My dear Fabio, that was wonderful!" Tamika said when she had her breath back, "You do that very well, shall I do you now?"

"Let's go get some breakfast," Fabio replied with a smile. "We can worry about me later darling." In truth Fabio desired her, but without using erectile function medicine he was not sure what he could do for her. He needed to learn to use it less often, lest he encounters into complications from overuse.

Fabio and Tamika had a lovely breakfast at a little eatery nearby and then spent the day together. Fabio found that Tamika was good company, and they had sex twice that day, after lunch at her flat when she went to pick up more clothing, and then back in his bed after dinner. She spent the night with him again that night, with her falling asleep in Fabio's arms after sex.

The next morning Fabio work up to something new to him, a woman's mouth on his cock. When he looked down and saw Tamika's beautiful big lips wrapped around his cock, feeling her naked body straddling his own, his body surprised him, and he became erect without his medication.

His confidence was at a recent high as he watched his cock swell, along with his pride. Perhaps he would no longer require prescription drugs to get his dick hard for a sexy woman. Perhaps he could again satisfy his wife when she returned, and turn all of this around.

Fabio pulled a pillow under his neck to be more comfortable and to be able to watch the show that his young black lover was putting on for him. Tamika sucked his dick hard. She used one hand to jack it off into her mouth as she sucked, and did not keep eye contact this time, putting her head down and going to work on him. She remembered what he did for her the day before, pleasuring her and asking for nothing in return and wanted to please this nice man as he had her.

Tamika was putting on a show, moaning and slurping as she sucked Fabio off, and all things considered, he was pleased that he lasted the ten minutes he did before cumming. He tapped Tamika on the shoulder and let her know he was getting close, and she let his dick out of her mouth and smiled at him as she jerked him off.

Tamika remembered that Fabio had kept at eating her out the morning before all the way through her orgasm, however, she just didn't like cum that much.

Tamika primarily enjoyed women, never having a man until she met Kiashan at the consulate, and she had never grown to enjoy the taste or texture of a man's cum. She had tasted and swallowed Fabio's before, but it while not awful, was not pleasant.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds