Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03

Fabio lied, telling the woman he worked for that all was as good as it could be given his health challenges, and otherwise skated through what was largely a procedural meeting which he thought should have happened on a working day.

As Fabio left the meeting and got into his small car, he thought about the last two weeks, and the happiness he found with Tamika. He felt stronger and more confident than in some time and looked forward to proving it to his wife. At the same time, he hoped he could still keep his friendship with Tamika, and who knows, maybe they could continue sexually depending on how things went with his wife Samantha.

He looked forward to seeing his wife, and his mind felt sharp, he looked forward to meeting any challenge her lover could provide. He would find a way to best this man, he had to. He would be back in his bed, maybe with both Samantha and Tamika in the bed with him. And Kiashan could fuck off to wherever he came from.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 847 milliseconds