Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03

Tamika jerked Fabio's cock until he came, and he had a pretty decent cumshot. When he was finished his cum was all over her hand and a little was on her face. She was tempted by it and used her finger to taste the little bit on her chin.

"Tasty," She lied as she licked his cum off of her finger, knowing how men felt about their cum. Fuck, she could see Fabio's smile when she did it. Fuck it she thought, it was just cum. "Maybe just a little more Fabio."

Tamika then cleaned her hand of cum, licking and sucking it off of her fingers, then gathered what she missed off of the base of his dick and then off of his abdomen. She finished by licking and sucking his dick, gathering a drop that was on the head of it.

Tamika smiled at Fabio, seeing his face light up and feeling his cock move, he knew what she was going to do. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and then showed him her tongue with her mouth open. "All gone baby, thanks for the breakfast."

In truth, she didn't like it but felt he deserved the happiness, more so after what he did for her the day before. She was never going to swallow his cum every day, but maybe sometimes she would eat his cum to keep his spirits up.

Fabio and Tamika continued like this for the entire time that Sam and her lover were out of the country. They had a lot of sex, but also ate a lot of meals together, and spent a lot of time making out, cuddling, and sleeping in each other's arms.

By the end of the two weeks, Fabio had developed some feelings for Tamika, certain that he could win his wife back, but pleased at the same time that he would still have Tamika while he worked on it. Admittedly he put little thought during these two weeks into how he could get rid of Kiashan, thinking about work and about Tamika, his young lover.

While in Africa Sam and Kiashan continued to explore South Africa and Kiashan's home. She met his Mother and his younger brothers, however, she did not meet his grandfather for the first week. For the first week, Kiashan was restrained, although he did not enjoy it, sharing his lover with nobody else. His restraint served a purpose but he did not enjoy it.

For this week Samantha thought that Kiashan was holding true to his word that their relationship would be more restrained, and she enjoyed the attention that he gave her. With so much time on their hands, they slept in each day, found time to have sex numerous times each day.

It was just the two of them, so Samantha mistook Kiashan's restraint for caring and affection, however, it did not last. In the second week, Kiashan took her to his Grandfather, an older man who lived outside the village by a good distance.

"So what do you think of our culture so far Samantha," Kiashan asked as he drove their car out to his grandfather's place, a forty minute drive with the poor road conditions. "It is not for everyone."

"I think it is beautiful Kiashan, I love it!" Sam replied. "Everyone has been so nice."

"Well we have skipped over much of it, I think it time we introduce you to how family works here Sam, with my people," Kiashan replied.

"You mean the open relationship thing, the sharing of wives and husbands?" Samantha asked. "I wondered why that seemed to happen so often in Milan, and not here."

"I was being respectful, trying to let you process the changes in your relationship with your husband." Kiashan continued, "Now the time has come to move past that."

Their car pulled up to a remote homestead, with a decently sized but poorly maintained house, and a lot of land around the house, in a state of disrepair as the house was. "I am going to introduce you to my grandfather, he is a wise old man, he used to lead our village," Kiashan told Sam, "He is very old, but he is still strong and his back is still straight."

"How old is he Shan?" Sam asked, drawing an odd glance. "Just curious, you are in your forties right?"

"I am thirty-eight Samantha, not in my forties yet woman," Kiashan answered with a smile. "And my grandfather is seventy-five years old, he has seen many seasons."

Samantha laughed, how had she never learned Kiashan's age. She then realized that in the time she had known him they had never had a conversation of any depth at all.

"Sam," Kiashan said to Sam, distracting her from her line of thought. "I want you to have sex with my grandfather. I intend to share you with him, as warriors have shared with tribal elders for many hundreds of years."

"An old man?" Samantha replied. "Why?"

"In my culture, tribal elders bed women as they come of age, prior to them being able to marry," Kiashan replied. "This exists in many cultures throughout history Sam, and it is important to defend your culture where you can. You are my woman, thus I must bring you to my village's elder warrior. It will not be unpleasant for you."

Samantha did not respond, and when they pulled up to the house Kiashan turned off the car and looked at his American lover. "This must be done for me to share you with the younger warriors in my village, you have enjoyed this back in Italy no?"

"Ok Kiashan," Sam replied, opening her door and exiting the vehicle. She was with a man a few years older than she was, Fabio was older still, but she had never been with a man of this advanced age. She hoped it would not be weird.

It might not have been as weird as Samantha worried, but it certainly wasn't normal. When she met the old man he wasn't wearing a shirt, and while his back was indeed straight, the years had taken their toll on him. The old man had very little hair, an unkempt beard, a little bit of a belly and light musculature.

Add to that he was not a large man, shorter in height than Samantha. This was not a man that Sam would consider to be attractive under any circumstance.

Kiashan introduced Samantha to his grandfather in English, which he appeared to understand, he replied in their local dialect, however, not speaking to her in English. He introduced Sam as his woman in Italy and made something of an official presentation of her.

"Grandfather," He said very clearly and in a loud voice. "I present my woman to you with respect. May your warrior's strength flow from you, through my woman, to me."

Kiashan then left the room, and as he exited the room his grandfather removed his pants, exposing a relatively small cock, which was not yet erect. Samantha wondered how his erectile health was at his advanced age.

The old man approached Samantha and removed her clothing. He was not gentle, damaging her blouse in removing it, being rather forceful in stripping her naked. He then pointed to the bed and laid down before her, holding his flaccid cock. He said something in a dialect Sam had heard but did not speak. He pointed to his mouth, to Sam, and then to his cock. WHat he wanted was obvious.

The doorway was beside them, and Kiashan moved a chair to the doorway and sat to watch them, taking out his phone to film them. Samantha saw him do it, but paid him no mind, having been filmed enough having sex not to really care. If Kiashan had not put her naked ass on the internet by now he likely never would.

Samantha laid on the bed beside the old man and took his limp dick in her hand and started stroking it. This man smelled very odd. He did not seem to bathe often and reeked of a musky smell like bad cologne and sweat.

The old man again pointed at her mouth and to his dick and said something else in a very direct tone in the dialect she could not understand. As sexy as she found Kiashan and some of the other black men he had brought to her, this man was not sexy, and she looked at the flaccid dick in her hands. It did not look very attractive and was not very big. Her husband was was bigger than this when soft.

Samantha closed her eyes and put the old man's cock in her mouth, sucking on the soft dick, pulling it up and down, trying to bring it to life. Fuck this old man's dick tasted terrible. He smelled bad, he tasted bad, his dick was soft, and he was an elderly man. "What the fuck am I doing?" Sam thought to herself.

This reminded her of her husband, as she had massaged and masturbated Fabio when he had erectile function issues. She had never sucked his dick when it was soft, thinking it beneath her to put a soft dick in her mouth. So much for that.

After a few minutes, the old man's cock started to respond, and it grew and hardened. "At least this old fucker can get it hard," Sam thought as she sucked him off. Sam increased her pace and started using one of her hands when the old man's dick was long enough to do so, but Sam noticed that she could not jerk him off much at all with her mouth on his dick, this man's dick was less than six inches hard.

"Well I guess not all black men are hung." Samantha thought as she continued to work on the old man's dick.

He pulled her off of his cock roughly and put her on her stomach, lifting her onto her legs. The old man then entered Sam doggy style and fucked her without a lot of force, and with a limited range of motion, as his dick did not want to stay inside of her.

The old man became frustrated, then flipped her onto her back, opened her legs wide and entered her missionary style, laying down on top of her. His breath smelled as bad as the rest of him, and as he fucked her he began kissing her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Good lord this man's mouth tasted almost as bad as his dick, Samantha accepted what he was doing to her, knowing it would please Kiashan, but fuck this was disgusting.

It did not take very long at all, within a few minutes of this, the old man started chirping something in his dialect and pushed himself deep within her, she could feel the warmth of his cum.

He kept pumping for another minute slowly, and then pulled his now softening cock out of her, and sat on the side of the bed, again pointing at her mouth and then his dick.

Sam was feeling pretty humiliated at this point, wondering if Tamika had endured this before coming to Italy, but thought that since she had come this far she might as well finish it and be done.

Samantha knelt before the old man, seeing some of his cum still on his now flaccid cock, and cleaned him off with her mouth. Good God did everything about this man taste bad? She had never tasted anything like it, this old fucker's cum tasted worse than anything she could remember.

Samantha had been lost in how gross she found the old man, and had not paid much attention to her surroundings. She now noticed Kiashan was beside her, and that his phone was close to her face as she let the old man's dick out of her mouth. "Smile Samantha," Kiashan told her. "You have done an important thing in our culture."

Samantha forced a smile, still tasting the old man's cum in her mouth. There was not much of it, so there was nothing to swallow, and she saw no sink or water nearby,

The old man spoke to Sam in English, but not in clean English. His accent was thick and he did not seem comfortable with the language. "Good white whore you brought," The old man said, smiling at Sam. "Make babies soon for Kiashan."

What the fuck, Samantha thought. I fuck this old fucker and he calls me a whore? This was the first person in Africa who disrespected her, it seemed out of place. Maybe it was just an elderly thing, as she saw in the West, where people just said whatever they thought and didn't care.

Kiashan exited the room, and then the house as she and the old man got dressed. Samantha hoped that she would never have to do anything like this ever again.

Samantha rejoined her lover outside, having found no water inside, and then noticed in disappointment that they had nothing to drink in the car. The taste of that old man's cum was still on her tongue and revolted her. She composed herself as not to offend Kiashan, but she did not enjoy the ride back to town at all, having that man's terrible cum taste in her mouth for the entire drive back.

Samantha got back to Kiashan's house and ran in, rinsing her mouth and then brushing her teeth and using mouthwash. Kiashan walked in, "Are you alright Samantha?"

Sam spit out her mouthwash, the glorious minty flavor was such a nice change. "I mean no offense Shan," Sam replied to her lover. "But that taste was fucking disgusting."

"Many of our young women say this, but it is necessary for our culture," Kiashan replied.

The finished out their second week very differently than the first, with Kiashan sharing Sam with other men from his village every day. Closing with a party in his village to celebrate the time he and Sam had spent there.

The party was fun, and while the food was odd Samantha had grown to enjoy it. They had plenty of Tembo, a wine made from palm leaves, as well as a good supply of their aphrodisiac concoction as well.

The party went as Samantha would have expected it to, with young African men and women dancing near naked to a rhythmic tribal drum beat. As the party moved deep into the night, and after drinking a good amount of the Tembo wine, and a couple of doses of their aphrodisiac.

Sam noticed that the young men and women were pairing off with others and that they were beginning to have sex. She turned and saw that a young African woman was on her knees in front of Kiashan, which surprised her until a young African man came up to her and started to kiss her and undress her.

Samantha and Kiashan ended up having sex with the two young villagers right next to each other, and then they finished, Kiashan shared another drink of his family's concoction with her, and another cup of wine, and then they retired to his house. But they did not go alone.

That last night in the village was a blur to Samantha. She was drunk on their palm wine, aroused out of her mind on the aphrodisiac, and could barely remember in the morning all that had happened.

She could not remember fucking Kiashan and did not see him when she woke. Samantha woke up naked in his bed with a naked African man, and in the arms of a naked African woman. Her head was splitting with a headache, and she smelled sex and had the taste of cum on her lips.

She eased herself out of bed, and went to his restroom, and then to the kitchen area to get a drink of water, maybe to try to find some coffee to make.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw that Kiashan was sitting at his dining table with a young village woman sitting in his lap, both of them naked. They were only talking, but they were in a very familiar embrace.

"Samantha!" Kiashan exclaimed, "Good morning, how are you feeling today?" As he said this the young woman got off of him, and Samantha saw clearly that his cock was hard, and had been inside the woman.

He slapped the young woman's perky young ass as she walked away from him. She picked up two glasses from the table and took an odd can of juice and opened it, refilling their drinks. The young African woman then walked back over to him, and climbed back onto his cock, facing him.

Samantha had not seen this very often, her lover with another woman. She saw it the night before, but that was different, they were all on that damn drug of theirs and drunk on wine. This was a morning fuck of another woman right in front of her, what the fuck?

The young woman began riding Kiashan's cock, as he tried again to make conversation with his stunned lover. "Did you enjoy your evening Sam? You had sex with many men, and a few women."

"What is this?" Samantha asked Kiashan, this woman was young, very young. Were all of the women here this young?

"This woman?" Kiashan asked her. "This is my betrothed, she will one day marry me when I return, or when I bring her to Italy." Kiashan looked at her with a loving glance. "Morning sex is a part of our culture, you must keep your relationships close to maintain them, as you know Sam."

Sam was hurt by this, she had imagined Kiashan would marry her one day maybe, that she was his woman. Despite all of the sharing, she thought she could have him just for herself.

"When I am finished with Leside, I will also fuck you, Sam. You will not go without when you are with me." Kiashan said this, as he put his hands on the hips of the petite African woman riding him. He tensed up and came inside of her, and the young woman got off of him, and knelt between his legs and sucked his dick clean.

Kiashan saw Samantha's expression, he knew she was bothered by what this young woman was doing. Leside was, in fact, to be his bride, when he decided to come home or when he thought it right to bring her to Milan. She was a petite little thing, but very beautiful and very loving.

Leside would give him many children, and had already been with his grandfather, but it was not the time to bring her just yet. He needed to finish breaking Sam and driving her husband Fabio away. He had planned this, he was sure he could use this information to break Samantha's will.

What he truly desired was to have his African wife with him, to provide him children and care for them, and to have his American lover live with them. He wanted Sam to see to his sexual needs, and to the needs of any guests that they had, male or female, and he needed to truly bend her to his will to get her there. The videos he had taken on his phone would certainly break her husband.

Samantha walked outside of his house, wondering if she would always be just a fling for Kiashan if she would always be in second place. Was he going to bring this woman to Milan as his wife? Where would that leave her? After all that she had done to her husband, recently pushing him into the arms of Tamika.

How could this possibly work out, Samantha worried that she had gone too far, that she would lose Fabio, lose Kiashan, and lose everything. In that moment, knowing they had to leave for the airport soon and needing to pack, Sam felt very alone.

Back in Milan, Fabio woke up with Tamika in his arms in his bed. They had not used the sleeper sofa he bought even once. This had been a good two weeks, with Tamika treating him very warmly, even lovingly. He gently got out of bed and went to get coffee, naked and comfortable in his skin, which was new to him.

He returned with a cup of coffee, and sat and watched Tamika sleep as he drank it, marveling at her beauty and youth.

Her eyes were bright when she looked at him, she smiled when they touched when she hugged him it was a tight at smothering hug, and when she kissed him it was deep and slow.

There was not an outfit she wore that did not flatter her curves, and there was not any angle he had ever seen her from that was not a compelling view of her. Added to this was that Tamika was a kind person, she never liked the idea of harming another person on purpose. She had an almost childlike naivete about the world, and being good to everyone.

Fabio watched her sleeping, the covers off of her, showing off her beautiful ebony naked body. This had been a good two weeks for him, he was feeling confident and was ready to see his wife again. He was ready to win her back, to prove his love, to take her in his bed and prove his manhood to her again.

When Tamika finally woke they had breakfast together, and she helped him tidy up his house. They had a light lunch together, not long before Sam's flight was to land, and Fabio and Tamika shared a warm kiss and a loving hug before he headed back home.

This was a Saturday, and not a normal working day for Fabio, however, he was called into the university by the head of his department for an unscheduled meeting, which was mandatory. Disappointed that he would not see Sam when she first got off the plane, he drove to his university, hoping the meeting would be brief.

It turned out not to be, as it was a follow up on the disciplinary correction plan he had been on, to discuss improvements in his performance, and in his attendance. They also covered changes in his health, possible reductions in doctors visits as he moved farther away from the time when his cancer went into remission, and his department head also asked about his home life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds