Sandi's World of Fashion

I have no idea how many times I came, but she never let up, biting and tugging at my clit while her fingers tried to get deeper in my ass. Eventually, she fought to escape my pussy to breathe, dropping to the floor. I dropped down next to her and fed her my cum one finger at a time.

She fought to get on top, but I pulled away and lifted her to her feet. I led her to the bed, where I put her on her back, lifting her legs high head. She held them there while I got my toys from the drawer where I hid them. I attacked her with a fire in my depths that threatened to devour us both. I buried my face in her wet pussy and proceeded to eat her through a fine orgasm, allowed her to calm and went after her ass with a nine inch slim anal probe which I buried in her clear up to my fingers. With the dildo in her ass, I went after her clit and ass, nibbling at her clit while driving the dildo into her in hard, fast strokes that had her hips whipping into my fingers. She came again and slumped to the bed, dropping her legs down over my shoulders. I wasn't done yet though. I palmed my new mini pocket rocket and went after her clit with it. She screamed so loud she hurt my ears and came in a torrent of creamy white cum that seemed to go on and on. I licked and sucked her sweet juice, then crawled up to feed her cum to her off my tongue and fingers.

We collapsed into each other's arms and rolled back and forth on the bed with our lips locked together.

A few minutes later, we got up and headed for the shower. They would be waiting for us and I only hoped that I could walk without leaking cum all over the carpet. With a final kiss, she dressed and I put my robe on to go to the brunch.

"I've never had orgasms like that," she said

""Have you been with many women?" I asked. She flushed and shook her head.

"No one ever made me come like that though."

"You have a beautiful body, Lisa. It was impossible not to keep going."

We walked out onto the veranda to an enthusiastic welcome. As I ate, Katherine pulled me to one side.

"You must have given her quite a ride," she said. "She was awfully giddy when you came out."

I looked over to where she was talking to the other women. They kept looking over at me and I knew Lisa was having a great time sharing our experience together.

"I gave what I got," I said. "I think she'll remember this birthday for a long time."

I went in to make my next change, a one piece that was little more than a pair of fabric strips that criss-crossed over my torso, pushing my nipples out I had to be very agile to avoid being thrown down and raped, but I managed to get through it. When I got to the final change, which consisted of three tiny patches of fabric and almost invisible threads, I teased at several of the women and dove into the pool as planned, but then I surprised everyone when I stripped off the suit and threw it high over their heads. It was a perfect throw, arching up with streams of water trailing behind, then dropping into the group. There was a mad scramble for the suit, which was won by a slender woman in her late thirties. I waited till they settled down then climbed from the pool nude. I got some loud applause and some rather graphic invitations but I headed for the suite to wait for the winner of the final drawing.

= Kelli =

She was probably near fifty, but at about five-two or three, she looked to be about thirty five. She was quite petite, opposite of most of the women there. Her dark brown hair was cut in an impish bob style, short and sassy, which added to the youthful look. Dark brown eyes sparkled with excitement and perhaps lust. ;

"Hi," she said. "My name is Kelli; Kelli Winslow".

"Well hello, Kelli Winslow. You certainly are a pleasant surprise."

She laughed, more like a giggle, I guess. It was quite delightful.

"They call me the group dwarf," she said.

"Well, Kelli, the dwarf, you are just gorgeous." I said.

"I was just thinking the same about you" she said.

I went over to take her in my arms. We kissed and I started to undress her.

"Sandi," she said. "I'm fairly new to the group so I've never really done this before. I mean I've been with one woman but well, let's just say the experience was not one I want to remember."

"Then let me make this a beautiful experience for both of us." I said.

I was enchanted by her breasts. Though quite small in comparison to mine, she had some delicious looking nipples that I could barely wait to taste. I stripped her skirt off to find a surprise. Unlike most women her age, who favor the 'granny' panties, she wore white boy short style panties. I turned her around to caress her tight ass, which she pushed into my hand.

"It's one of my best features," she said.

"I won't argue that, Kelli, but certainly not the only one I admire."

Another surprise was that she was nearly clean shaven, with just a tiny patch of dark brown hair, trimmed short.

"You just continue to surprise me," I said.

"I just did that yesterday," she said. "My daughter decided at the last minute to be waxed and she talked me into it."

"I love your daughter already," I said.

"I think you might," she said. "she's about your age, a bit taller than me, but with the same build."

"I won't say what I'm thinking," I said.

She laughed. "You don't have to, Sandi, I think I can read your mind."

I wasn't sure if her nipples were sensitive or not but her reaction to my tongue was instant and strong.

"Oh my god," she cried. "grabbing my head to hold me to her.

When I began to nibble at them, she almost came off the bed. It was all I could do to hold her down.

When I started to move down her body, she spread her legs wide. She was burning up with the need to have an orgasm and I couldn't wait to give her one.

Her pussy was small, of course, with thin labia that guarded the best surprise of all.

I spread her out and licked at her from top to bottom, not really working over her clit at that time. My tongue slid from that brown patch of hair, through her slit and down over her perineum. I stopped short of her anus because I didn't want to risk offending her at that time.

Sucking at her little clit was a thrill because she pushed into my face every time I did it. It might be small, but it was very sensitive. When I pushed a finger into her, I learned that she had a very tight pussy as well, and her g-spot was incredibly easy to access, almost too easy. I'd have to be careful not to get her too sensitive there but at the right time, it could be the trigger for a powerful orgasm.

She didn't scream when she came, she squealed and her legs clamped down on my head. She thrust her hips into me so hard and so fast, that I had to fight to keep in contact with her. Her first orgasm was followed shortly by two more when she held up her hand to get me to stop.

"Can't breathe," she said.

I crawled over body to straddle her, looking down into those beautiful eyes, now cloudy from three hard orgasms.

I kissed her face and chest to let her calm, then her lips, again and again.

"Did you know your eyes turn green when you come?" I asked.

"Really? She asked "I thought I had them closed."

"You did," I said, "but right when your orgasm peaks, they opened wide and green, and it was beautiful, but when you came the last time, they rolled up in your head and I thought you were going to pass out."

"I nearly did," she said. "Do we have enough time left for me to try to give you some orgasms of your own.?"

I kissed her and bent next to her head to whisper, "I'm yours for as long as we wish. You're on my time now."

Still straddling her, I moved up to put my pussy over her face. She was quite good for someone without a lot of experience. I showed her where my most sensitive spots were and she learned quickly. Without using her fingers once, she brought me to orgasm and drank away my cum. When she pushed her finger into me, they were so slender I had her use three and guided her to my g-spot, warning her of over-use.

With tongue and fingers, she brought me to a second, even more powerful orgasm but I could tell that she was tiring.

"Let's rest a bit," I said. "We have lots of time and I have so much I want to do with you"

We continued to caress each other, kiss each other and rub into each other's bodies. Neither of us was even close to being satisfied.

I showed her my toy collection in the drawer, immediately eliminating my larger toys due to the tightness of her tiny pussy. When she picked up the eight inch anal probe, she looked at me with obvious concern.

"Is this what I think it is?"

"Yes, but it looks more dangerous than it is," I said, "and we don't have to use it if you choose not to. You can use it on me if you wish. You'll find that used right, it can give you some incredible orgasms.

She chose a multifunction vibrator with beads and a twisting action that was a little slimmer than most of them and cautioned me to be gentle with her. I assured her that I would be very gentle. I showed her my little pocket rockets and she chose the one that had given Katherine such a strong orgasm. When she saw my newest one that looks like a bottle of nail polish, she absolutely went wild for it because while it is very, very slim, it is very, very effective. Unlike most vibes that depend on vibration to stimulate your clit, the tip of this one acts almost like a wild whisker. It is difficult to describe its actions. You'd have to feel what it does for you. Absolutely amazing. It was perfect for her petite body.

She wanted me to use the nail polish bottle on her first. I put her on her knees with her head down and began licking her to get her good and wet, then I turned it on low to start moving it over her thighs and her perineum before allowing it to approach her clit, since I knew that she was gong go wild when it happened. Also, one of the downsides of that toy is that it can overly irritate a sensitive clit, making the experience one of pain rather than pleasure. I alternated between licking and sucking and moving the vibe closer and closer to her. Once I was sure she was getting close, I allowed the tip to move quickly over her clit. She yelped and twisted away from it at first but when she got used to the extreme level of vibrations, she whipped her body into it. Just before she began to come, I turned it up to send her squealing off the edge. I stopped right away but kept licking her through the orgasm. When she dropped down on me, I pulled my head from under her and moved up to hold her through the seemingly endless shudders.

I spread my legs to straddle her again, but in a sixty-nine position, my head on her legs. She watched as I pushed my big vibe into me, fucking myself with it. I knew it wouldn't be long before she took control and it wasn't. She brought me to one decent orgasm and I told her to go faster and harder until she was beginning to tire. Then she left it in while I showed her how to work the anal probe into me. She used the anal probe and I used the vibe to bring me to an explosive orgasm that left us both drained.

We wanted more but had to accept the fact that we were, as they say, "fucked out."

We held to each other as we fell asleep. We were still there when Katherine brought us coffee and scones in the morning.

"It would appear that our final winner won the best prize." She said.

I smiled at Kelli. "I think I was the big winner," I said.

She smiled and told us that breakfast was being served on the veranda.

I kissed Kelli and held her against me, whispering to her. "I'd like to see you again," I said," but don't you dare even mention money."

"I'd like that too," she said.

We showered, and dressed. I gave her my phone numbers and the nail polish vibrator.

"Bring that with you," I said.

Katherine was grinning when we got to the table. "Well ladies, how did you like the birthday party?"

"Oh," I said, "was there a birthday party here? Damn, Kelli, I think we missed it."

"How about you, Kelli, how was your evening.?"

"Incredibly memorable," she said, looking over at me. "Unfortunately, it was also too short, but we're working on that."

"Sandi, you were sensational," she said. "the girls were absolutely raving about you. and Lisa will never be the same."

"I've learned so much about myself, thanks to Sandi." Kelli said.

"School isn't out," I said, "its just recess time for both of you."

Kelli had to leave, but not before we kissed each other almost to the point of no return.

"Call me," I whispered in her ear as we held tight." Soon."

"I will," she said.

When I returned to the library, Katherine said she was envious.

"She wore me out," I admitted.

We talked for few minutes but I needed to leave.

"I hope I gave you what you were looking for," I said.

"Honey, you were magnificent. You even had the straight girls wetting their panties. How do you feel about private showings now?"

"It was fun," I admitted, "but I'm not sure I'd want to do it very often. If you want to do something like this again though, you can call me."

"Thank you so much," she said, as she came to escort me to the door. "The women will be talking about this birthday party for a long time."

At the door, she pressed a bulky envelope into my hand.

"I know how you feel about this," she said, "but please don't hesitate to take it. You earned every bit of this and more. I'll be the hit of the group from now on."

I didn't look in the envelope. That would be the epitome of rudeness. Instead, I kissed her and thanked her for her hospitality.

"Will I be seeing you at the show again soon?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I said, "but I'll let you know if I do"

= =

I invited Desire' to dinner that night to tell her what happened.

I told her about my pool trick and how the women had applauded me. I didn't supply much detail about Lisa or Kelli though.

"It sounds like your tips would be good."

I threw the envelope on the table. She started counting and by the time she was done, she leaned back in her chair.

"Holy fucking shit," she said."You hit the mother lode, girl."

"Well, that's not all tips," I said. She paid me four hundred for the private show and an extra hundred for the strip at the pool. The rest of it is tips."

"What did Lisa tip you?"

"I don't know. She didn't tell me who did what and it doesn't matter. That was just awesome sex."

"Are you going to be doing more private shows now?" she asked.

"I'm not sure." I said. "Mrs. Long asked me and I told her I'd do it for her again, but I don't think I'd take any others unless there were some understandings ahead of time. I got to thinking later that it could be dangerous."

"What about the outside shows?"

"I don't know, Des," I said. "I might, but only for Sanderson's where I did the first one. The one I did at Blackwell's was just bull shit. No tips, low pay, more like a cattle show."

"The bunch at Sanderson's is pretty careful," she said. "You might have some rough sex once in a while, but nothing too extreme."

I told her I needed to think about it before I went back, if I did it at all. When she left, I put the money in a safe place and sat down to rework my budget.

I dreamt of Kelli that night and woke up with a wet bed and my fingers coated with cum. It was all I could do to get ready for work, but as it turned out, it was a good day to be there, since I received a raise and a promotion to senior assistant manager since one of the older women had accepted a promotion into management.. One of the perks of the job was an extra fifteen percent discount.

That afternoon, as I was fronting some stock in intimate apparel, Jeanine, the associate in the department brought over a case of panties from one of our top designers. The only way I can describe his line is to call it the ultimate Victoria's Secret sensuality. One style of panties caught my eye so I went to get a closer look at them.

"Aren't those precious?" Jeanine said. "I've got my heart set on a pair of yellow ones and the ones in that new color they call moonbeam."

"I have some in that color from Choiffant's in New York, but they call it pearlescent. I just love it. They go with everything."

Cut in a daring hip hugger boy short design, they were open at each hip with a delicate heart sewn about half way to the waist band. Another heart was about halfway up the front of the panty with a dainty ribbon going up to each hip. There was an almost transparent sheer panel above that. They didn't really cover much but it was enough to tease your lover for sure.

"I'm going to buy some for a new friend," I said.

"Are you sure of her size?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded, picturing a pair of those on Kelli's petite body and me taking them off.

Several of my fellow workers stopped by to congratulate me and just before quitting time, I got an envelope with only my name on it.

I stepped behind a display where I could have some privacy and opened it.

"Congratulations," it said. "I just got a call from a friend about your promotion. I couldn't be more proud or happier for you. Dinner is on me when you're free." In the envelope I found a Malken & "Drake gift card for a hundred dollars and a dainty handkerchief with lip prints on it. There was no name, Just a lovely KL. I put the note in my bra and headed for the office to pick up the panties I'd sent there. They cost me most of my first month's raise, but it was going to be worth it when Kelli saw them.

Several weeks went by without anything out of the ordinary happening. I turned down an offer to work the Sanderson's show just because I was too tired from the extra hours the new job required. Desire told me the next day that it had been a great show and Katherine asked if I was all right.

I called to assure her that I was just struggling to adjust to the new job.

"All the ladies are asking about you," she said. "I can't tell you how often they brought up the birthday party."

"It was an experience I'll never forget," I said.

"Let me tell you, Lisa and Kelli won't forget either. They want me to have another party, even if they have to fake a birthday to get it."

"It might be fun," I said.

"Can we get together to talk about it?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "Just give me a call, preferably for a Friday night or Sunday. I get all the Saturdays for a while since I'm the newest manager."

"Why don't we just set it up for two weeks from Sunday?" she asked. "We can go out to dinner or whatever you want to do. Give it some thought and let me know. I just marked it on my calendar so we just need to fill in the particulars."

I penciled it in on the big calendar on my fridge and headed off to bed. I knew that what she really was hoping for was another planning session like the last one. Oh well, if that's the way it turned out, I wouldn't say no.

= =

The following Wednesday evening, I was pouring over some sales figures for one of my departments while I ate. When the phone rang, I let the machine pick it up, but had the phone in my hand if it turned out to be anyone I wanted to talk to.

I listened as the message played, then smiled as Desire's voice came over loud and clear.

"God damn fucking machines. Sandi, pick up damn it, I'm going nuts here."

"And exactly where is "here," I asked.

"I'm at Sanderson's and we have a real cluster fuck here. We're supposed to have eight girls here and we've only got five and one of those is a new girl. Everyone else called off."

"Honey , I don't have time," I said.

"Then make time, damn it. Please honey, I'm running out of options. They've got a new line called Sweet Sensualities and this is the intro show. Nice stuff, honey. "

"You're not listening, Des," I said. "I've got reports due Friday and I'm up to my ass in alligators trying to get it done."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds