Sandi's World of Fashion

"Just trust me," I said "I'll show you a new Edie that you'll be proud to show off to your friends."

"I do trust you, Sandi," she said.

I kissed her softly and held her to me. "I won't lead you wrong," I whispered to her.

"Oh my," she said, "I must get home. He'll be having a fit."

"Call him and tell him you met an old friend from out of town and lost track of time. I'll take you back to your car. or I can take you home and pick you up tomorrow. Your car is safe right where it is."

"It's in Sanderson's garage so I don't worry about it. You can just take me home if you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said.

She made her call and I could tell he wasn't happy with her.

"Did I cause you to get in trouble?" I asked.

She smiled and made an almost obscene motion to the phone. "He'll survive. He's upset because I wasn't there to serve cocktails to some friends that I never knew were coming. He actually had to do something for himself for a change."

"I can see the change already," I said.

We were still laughing about it as we got into my car. I backed out of the lot and followed the directions into a high class neighborhood not too far from Katherine's.

I started to pull in her drive but she directed me past her house and into a small area of park like appearance at the end of a cul-de-sac.

"Pull over here," she said.

I pulled over and she asked me to turn off my headlights. As I did so, she reached over to me. We slid as close as we could get and kissed as passionately as possible under the circumstances.

"I couldn't have done that just a few hours ago, Sandi. Now, I want to kiss you over and over. I can't wait to see what's hiding in this body now. No matter where our lives take us, I want you to know that you will always hold a spot in my heart and mind."

Now it was my turn to tear up. When I tried to reply, she held up her hand.

"Don't say anything," she said, "or I'll start crying. Just know that I'll be thinking of you as I go to sleep tonight. Oh, and be sure to pick me up tomorrow."

"I will," I said. "I'll call you when I know what my day looks like."

We kissed again and I took her home.

The next day, as soon as I got to work, I cornered Desire'

"I'm in trouble," I said.

"So I heard," she said. "Mrs. Kling was threatening to suit but they calmed her down. I heard you quit."

"You heard right. Someone should have warned me about her because I would never given a private showing to someone like that."

"It won't happen again," she said.

"Damned right it won't," I said, "because I meant it when I said I quit. I was only there to help out a friend as it was. Now I'm even further behind than before and I can't work on it tonight."

"Why not?"

"I can't explain right now," I said, "but now I either have to go to the office and beg for some more time or call off tomorrow."

"Call off," she said. "They won't give you extra time otherwise. When you call in, tell them you'll have the report on their desk first thing Saturday. Tell them you tripped and fell or something but don't make it anything that they can require you to see a doctor for. I'm sure they'll know you're stalling but it will help them cover their asses."

"Can you come over tomorrow if I still need help?"

"Yeah, but you'd better have some damned good wine for me."

"I've got just the stuff," I said, "and thanks."

Normally, I hang around until late but not that night. I called 'Edie' and let her know I was picking her up in an hour if that was all right. She said she'd be ready.

I was pleasantly surprised to see her in a sunny yellow blouse with a knee length brown skirt. She looked absolutely stunning.

She smiled as she got in and was just glowing as we pulled away.

"I bought these this morning,' she said. "Katherine and I went to Blackwell's to pick up something she ordered and I saw this. Isn't it darling?"

"It's amazing," I said. "You look at least ten years younger."

"I need to do something about my hair though," she said.

"That's our first stop," I said. "I got an appointment at Dirksen's for you but we have to hurry."

"How did you do that? I usually have to make my appointment weeks in advance."

:"Somebody owed me a favor...a big one." I said. "I even got Stephan to make some time, but he didn't like it."

"I'm sure he didn't but he's the best one there. What did you tell him you wanted?"

I laughed as I remembered his exact words.

"I told him who you were and what I was looking for and he said, "Well, thank god someone got through to her."

"Am I going to shock my husband?" she asked.

"I'll guarantee he'll be surprised to say the least. I take it he hasn't seen the outfit yet."

"No, I bought it after he left. I can't wait to see his expression."

While she was with Stephan, I picked up the wine for that night and another box of the chocolates Edith was so fond of. As I started to leave the store, I saw something that I just had to buy. It was a cheesy thing, but I knew that the new 'Edie' would love it.

I got back to the salon just as Stephan was finishing up. Her shoulder length auburn locks were now cut into a medium length bob that framed her lovely face to a tee.

While he had been working, the makeup team had given her a new look, highlighting those beautiful eyes, and softening the look of her skin. Gone were the signs of a woman starting to show the signs of age. My heart warmed at the look on her face. It was priceless. Pure royalty is how she looked.

We got back in the car to get some dinner. As I sat across from her, I just wanted to take her in my arms and hug her forever.

"I feel so alive," she said.

"You look absolutely incredibly delicious," I said. "I knew you'd be a new woman but I am absolutely amazed. Where have you been hiding this woman?"

"I don't know," she said "but she doesn't exist any more. I've decided to tell John that the friend I met talked me into having it done."

"I can't wait to hear how he reacted. You'd better pick up something sexy for later."

"Not yet," she said. "I want to see how this goes over. I may be sorry I did it."

"Stop it," I said. "Don't you dare let that happen. I wish you could have seen the glow on your face when you saw your reflection at Dirksen's."

"I know," she said. "I couldn't believe it. They're worth every penny of that disgusting price aren't they?"

"They're the best and they know it. They also know that whatever they charge, women will find a way to come up with the money to get that level of expertise."

"I won't tell him how much I spent on makeup today. He'll go crazy. Especially when he sees how small the bag is that it came in."

"You didn't need much Edie, just the right products and the knowledge to make it all work together."

We left there to go to my place for wine and conversation, and whatever else happened.

I took my packages into the bedroom and took the opportunity to change one thing I was wearing. She was pouring the wine when I returned, which we carried into the living room.

'So much has changed since I met you," she said.

"All for the better, I hope,"

"Absolutely for the better," she said.

"I'm glad. I knew I wasn't seeing the real you," I said. "By the way, I have something for you, but you'll have to close your eyes first."

She closed her eyes and covered her face with a small pillow. As soon as she'd done it, I slipped off my skirt.

"Ok, you can look," I said

"Oh my god, Sandi, when did you get those?"

"While you were having your hair done." I said.

I was wearing a pair of white boy cut panties that had the words "Edie's Toy Box" written on them in bold red letters.

"Can I take them off of you?" she asked.

"I don't know, can you?"

She started pulling them down but then she ran a finger through my slit before she took them the rest of the way off.

I stepped out of them and watched her put them to her face.

"You know," she said, "You've made love to me and you've watched me masturbate, but I've never made love to you. I couldn't do it before when I was still Edith, but I can now."

"I was hoping you would," I said.

We finished undressing in the bedroom and I got comfortable on the bed. For a long time, she made love to my breasts, telling me how beautiful they were and how much she'd been wanting to make love to them. She was a bit tentative when it came to using her teeth, but I finally convinced her that she wouldn't really hurt me. Once she accepted that, she even tugged both nipples back and forth while I held on to the bed, trying not to have an orgasm just yet.

She was so funny when she got between my legs for the first time. I pulled my knees up and spread my legs to give her good access and for what seemed to be forever, she just looked at my pussy, spreading me open to examine my clit. She licked her finger and touched it, and I sucked in some air.

"Kiss it," I said.

She kissed it like it was a fragile petal or something.

"No, really kiss it, I said.

She kissed it and I reached down to push her face into it. She jerked back in surprise.

"Are you going to just drive me crazy waiting?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Just remember what I did for you. Do the same thing and don't be afraid to try something different."

Well, once she got her tongue into me and got a good taste, she never stopped. I had to get her to leave my clit alone for a second or it would have become too sensitive so I had her concentrating on my pussy and using her fingers. She got a thrill when I showed her how to find my g spot and went off like a space shot when she found it. That was the first time she'd given me an orgasm. She went back to my clit and soon had me bouncing off the bed before covering her face with cum.

Then we moved into a sixty-nine and it was time to show her some new pleasures. I licked over her perineum to rim her little anus.

"Oh, don't," she said, but by the third lick, she was pushing into my face and moaning.

The harder I licked it the better she liked it, and when my fingertip slid into her, she yelped.

'Oh god yes,."

I pushed into her just as she bit my clit, sending me over the top. I stopped for a few seconds to let my body recover but then I got back to fingering deep into her ass while I ate her sweet pussy. I felt her tense, watched her back arch, and got my face covered when she came harder than I'd ever seen her do.

It was quite a while before either of us was calm enough to talk sensibly.

"You did fine," I said. "that was an awesome orgasm."

"You keep showing me new things," she said.

"Well, there is one more thing before you graduate," I told her, "but let's catch our breath first."

We rested for about a half hour, just enjoying each other but then I got up and went to my closet where I had another surprise for her. She opened the package to find a box about the size of a shoe box. It was just a plain, unmarked box, but when she opened it, she smiled. In the box was an assortment of toys. A slim dildo, a basic vibrator, a vibrator with bunny whiskers and a slim anal probe.

"I'll have to hide these but I'll try them all and pick out my favorite," she said.

"There is another one but I'll have to demonstrate how powerful that one is and I'll show you one of my favorites too."

"I can't wait," she said.

I put a little lube on the smaller of the two vibrators and worked it into her, moving in long, slow strokes to bring her close to orgasm but then I stopped.

"Hang on, Edit," I warned, then I touched the tip of my bone rattler pocket toy to her clit.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, as rammed her body into my hand. I let her come down but then did it again, holding it there for a few seconds. She twisted, she arched her back, she squealed and she cursed. I stopped and pumped the bigger toy into her far a few seconds, then went over her clit again. Like a freight train out of control, she raised up, grabbed a handful of bedding and humped wildly into the air as cum bubbled from her pussy. Her thigh muscles and stomach muscles rippled with spasms and when she began to come down, her body shook with a series of convulsive shudders.

I got her a cool cloth to wipe away the sweat that poured from her face and forehead, then bathed her chest and stomach. I knew she'd be very sensitive for a while so I just laid the damp towel over her vulva and left it there.

A few minutes later, she was cleaning herself up a little.

"That thing could do some serious damage if I'm not careful," she said.

"Just use it carefully until you're used to it, Edie," I said. "Be sure you're alone though because those screams will tell everyone what you're doing."

We both reeked of sex so we took a shower together. When we were done, I told her to follow me. I put her on her knees and got my double ended dildo from under the bed. We went butt to butt, with the dildo completely buried inside and drove into each other until we couldn't keep going. We cleaned up the toys and I put them in a shopping bag.

"I want you to enjoy them but toys are meant to be shared so surprise someone with the new you. Just choose the right partner and make sure she can be very discrete."

"Are you telling me we won't be together again," she asked.

"No," I said. "I most certainly am not but you shouldn't limit yourself. Besides, I may go weeks without any spare time, and I've already made some promises to Katherine and some of the others. I'm not working the shows anymore but I may do a couple birthday parties or something like that, since I already promised the women I'd consider it. I look forward to spending an evening with you or more but I can't promise when it will be."

"I understand," she said. "I guess I just overreacted."

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. "I'll always want to be with you. After all, I created Edie, didn't I?"

"Yes, and Edie is eternally grateful," she said. "Edith only exists in our home. I'm not going back to being that old woman again.

"I'm so proud of what you've done," I said. "It took a great deal of courage."

"Actually, it just took a friend who cares. A wonderful friend who will always be close to my heart."

"Oh, I almost forgot," I said, giving her the package I'd been hiding..

When she opened the box, she found a pair of panties that said, "I graduated with honors." Another wrapped item was the six pair of panties that I'd set aside for her.

"My graduates don't wear granny panties," I said. "Don't lose that business card in the bottom."

She looked at it, confused.

"Who is Mrs. Janice Walker?" she wondered.

"One of the services we provide at Malken & Drake is a group of fashion consultants called 'dressing to change." They provide counseling and guidance to women who desire to change their image, such as you're doing. I've talked with her quite a bit about you and she said they would love to work with you to complete your new image. She'll explain the different fabrics, including the new ones I haven't seen yet. They'll work with you on color pallets, and blending designs, color and texture, and when you're done, you'll know exactly how to show the world that Edie has arrived. Because I recommended you to the group, you will also receive a complete outfit from the skin out before you leave. "

"Oh my god, Sandi, I can't believe you went to all this trouble for me."

"It wasn't trouble at all, Edie. It was a real pleasure, I assure you."

She almost knocked me down when she flew into my arms.

I had to take her home then because Desire' would be there shortly to help me get caught up. We finally called it quits at just after eleven and I got to bed just before midnight, I was sound asleep when my phone rang. I glanced over at the clock to see that it was nearly two.

When I answered the phone, I could hear someone but no one replied.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I can't understand you."

"Sandi?"

"Edie, is that you? Are you all right?"

"I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't have bothered you. I'll talk to you later."

"No, wait," I said. "Where are you?"

"In the parking lot,"

"My parking lot? Why?" Oh my god, Edie you're crying. I'll be right there. You get in here"

I ran outside to take her into my arms. Her face was streaked from long periods of crying. Her blouse was wet and her hair was a mess.

"Come on," I said. "Let's get inside."

She went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her hair. When she came out, I had coffee brewing and the bottle of Kahlua waiting. I held her for a few minutes, then led her over to the couch.

"What in the world happened?" I asked.

"He's such a bastard," she said. "I tried so hard to make him proud of me and show him I could be beautiful again."

"What did he say?"

"He told me I was being foolish. He said it was "Unbecoming" of a woman of my age and I needed to take everything back and stop acting like a child. He said there was no shame in admitting your age and told me he could never take me to the club dressed like that. Then he turned his back on me and refused to discuss it."

"Oh." I said. "Men can be such ass holes sometimes. Maybe he'll change his mind in the morning."

She shook her head. "He said some very cruel things, Sandi. He wanted to know who put those silly notions in my head. He told me he'd be staying at the club until I went back to the way I was and agreed that I would "conform" to the accepted standards of dress and conduct."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I can't do what he asks," she said. "I'm going to my sister's tomorrow until I can decide what to do. If he doesn't care enough to accept me as I am, I may have to file for divorce. I won't live like that again."

"Surely you aren't the only woman at the club that dresses like that."

"Quite a few of them do, but they're younger or at least they seem to be, and they don't really associate with our group of old money fuddie duddies. David and his friends say that they don't belong there. Sandi, what hurts is that I wanted him to be proud of me. I wanted to try to be desirable to him but he's ashamed of me. I just can't stand it. Can you imagine that? He's ashamed of his wife for wanting to be beautiful and I did it for him as much as for myself. I just wanted to be more desirable but he's ashamed of me."

"I'm sorry, Edie," I said.

"The son-of-a-bitch is ashamed of me," she screamed, then collapsed into a sobbing bundle of flesh.

"It's after three," I said, "and you're a basket case. We're both too tired to cope with this tonight. Let's get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning.

Both naked, we went to bed, where I held her until she cried herself to sleep. I wanted to rip his balls off for what he did to her but knew it was not my place to tell him what he was giving up to maintain his ancient 'standards.'

We went to bed naked, but not aroused. I think she was asleep before I was, cuddled into my back.

In the morning, I held her and talked to her. "Make sure you make the right decision, Edie," I said, "but please don't give up what you've accomplished."

"I won't, Sandi, I promise, " she said.

We showered and dressed, then went to Carlson's for breakfast.

"Are you still going away?" I asked.

"I think it's for the best," she said. "It will give us both some time to think things through. Don't worry about me, Sandi. I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I don't have to worry about money. I'll call you when I get to my sister's and I'll keep you up to date. I have to go see Katherine before I leave but that's all. I can be packed and on my way by noon. I'll leave him a note but the rest of it is up to him."

"Edie, I have to ask this. Am I in any way responsible for what's happened?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds