Sandi's World of Fashion

"Of for god's sake," she said. "I'll come over the rest of the week to help but I need your sweet ass down here. We can't run fast enough to cover for those bitches."

"God I hate it when you whine": I said "I'll get there as fast as I can, but Des, it's the last time. You'll have to find another go to girl and Des..."

"Yeah?"

"Your ass is mine." I said.

"We'll talk," she said, just before she hung up.

= =

She hadn't been exaggerating. The place was a mad house with garments everywhere and half naked women running around like fools. I stripped and found Des.

"Table six," she said, "and hurry."

It was, indeed, a beautiful line, very sensuous in a delightful array of pastels and a new fabric I'd never seen before with a sheen almost like plastic, but soft as silk. Our saving grace was that due to the shortage of models, there would be no private showings until after the seventh garment, and no more after that until the end of the show. Of course, that meant that there would be no break for the girls. We would have to pee as soon as we got off the platform, then run back to the next change.

I picked out Katherine, Kelli, Lisa and a couple others in the crowd right away. I smiled and winked at them with each change and flipped them a wave as I went off stage.

I dreaded the seventh change and the grope party that awaited us we walked down the ramp, across the stage and on to the runway, where we were totally at the mercy of a crowd of insane rich women.

I took a deep breath and followed the lead girl onto the approach. "Good luck girls," our boss said. "they're unusually active tonight."

As soon as I stepped onto the stage, I saw all the girls in my group grab their cards to wave them at me. Of course, Katherine was right up front but another woman reached over her to hand me her card. I heard Katherine call her an unflattering name as she sat back to wait for the servers to bring the champagne and hors d' oeuvre trays.

The woman that walked through the door for a private showing was probably early fifties, without any distinguishing features to speak of at all, but I got the feeling that under that plain Jane exterior was a woman who just needed to be released by someone who cared about her.

"This is sort of awkward," she said.

"It's all right," I said, "What do I call you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "Edith...Edith Townsell."

"Is it your first time with a woman?" I asked.

"Actually, I don't even know if that's what I want at all."

"But you gave me your card," I said, confused.

"I know, weird isn't it?"

"Why don't you sit down?" I asked, noticing how nervous she was.

She sat with me on the bed, with just our knees touching.

"You're very beautiful," she said.

"Thank you, Edith," I said, "but we all have a beauty about us. Sometimes it isn't obvious but it's there. So what is it you want from me?"

She took a deep breath before replying. "I've always been curious about other women," she said, "but you know how the world looks at women who are like that."

"It's not as bad as it used to be," I said, but I know what you're talking about. Would you like to just take it a little bit at a time to find out for yourself?"

"Would you just get naked for me?" she asked.

All I was wearing was a frothy looking robe over string bikini panties so that didn't take long. I stood before her and waited as she reached to touch me, her fingers tracing a line from my navel, over the thin patch of trimmed hair and down over my mons until she slipped them between my wet lips. I gasped as she slid over my clit, and into my wet pussy. Slowly she moved them into me until her hand stopped her from going any further. Then she turned them and pulled them out, holding them to her lips. She breathed in my scent, then put them into her mouth and sucked them.

"They're wrong," she said. "it isn't not unpleasant at all. In fact, you're quite tasty."

I smiled at her. "Do I get to taste you, now?"

"Oh...well, I don't know...I mean I don't ...oh god, what am I doing?"

I pushed her back on the bed and crawled over her, pinning her to the bed.

"It's all right, Edith," I said. "Just relax and let me show you something."

She was wearing a knee length skirt, which I easily slid up to her waist to reveal white granny panties that were very wet in the crotch. I ran my finger tip up her thigh, then repeated it on the other thigh, stopping shy of her heat. After doing this several times, she was beginning to mewl so I did it one more time, allowing my fingertip to pass over her panty clad lips.

She gasped and grabbed a handful of my hair. After several passes over her, I worked a fingertip under her panty leg and made first contact with her lips, now very wet and wanting.

"I'm taking your panties off, Edith," I warned. She lifted her hips to allow me to slide them off and remove them.

"Just relax, Edith," I told her, as I pushed a tip of my finger into her.

"Oh my god," she squealed, as she tightened down on my finger.

Leaving just the tip of my finger in her, I got her to release my hair so I could move down to kiss her there. Her fingers had the bedding in a death grip, but no matter how tight she was holding on, there was no way to prepare her for the first touch of my tongue to her clit. I spread her open and easily found it, then caressed it gently with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god, oh my god, what are you doing to me?" she asked.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, though in all honesty had no such intention.

"No, god no," she said, as I started licking her as I pushed my fingers deeper.

It took me less than ten minutes to send her flying. She sat up and grabbed my hair as she came, crying out something in a foreign language. Her legs quivered and I was sucking on her clit when she just literally came apart. Her whole body seemed to convulse repeatedly as she gave herself over to a fine orgasm.

I moved up to kiss her, sharing her hot cum with her. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"I...I...oh, my god." She said. "I never knew..."

"You never knew what, Edith? You never knew it would be that different with a woman?"

"Oh god, no," she said. "It's just that...oh god, how do I say this?"

She looked me right in the eyes and mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry honey, I can't understand you."

"I've never had one before." She said. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"Oh my god, are you saying you never had an orgasm before?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head. A tiny tear at the corner of her eye told me a lot about what was going on in her mind.

"It's all right, Edith. Just take it easy."

I took her in my arms and she just kept mumbling in a foreign tongue as we lay together.

"I'm such an old fool," she said. "All these years and I didn't know. I just gave him whatever he wanted, just like my mother did for my father. I never knew I could feel anything like that."

"You never masturbate?" I asked.

She shook her head. "We were always told it was evil and dirty," she said.

"Edith, you poor thing," I said.

"All those years...she said. "All those years of feeling left out,"

"It's not too late, Edith." I said.

Shaking her head as she cried quietly, she put her hand on my arm.

"I knew I had to do this," she said. "I don't know how I knew, but I knew."

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "He'll never be the same to me again, but I can't tell him why I feel that way."

"No," I said," that wouldn't be wise."

"I'm a mess right now," she said, "and I can't think straight."

"Edith, come with me," I said. "I led her the back way to our changing area, where a couch sits that no one uses. I had her sit there and I knelt in front of her.

"You stay here till the show is over," I said. "I don't have time right now, but I want to talk to you later. Will you wait for me?"

She nodded her agreement and I got her some magazines to read but I knew that she'd be watching the eight of us changing and walking around naked right in front of her.

When I went back with the next change, Katherine gave me a questioning look, to which I put my finger to my lips and mouthed "It's ok,"

As I changed for the last time, I glanced back to see her watching me. I gave her a little wave and winked at her. She smiled and waved back, so I knew she was all right.

As I headed for the runway, this woman nearly climbed onto the stage to hand me her card. I saw Katherine jump to her feet, but one of the other women held her back and I didn't know what to do. I mean the rule was, that the first woman to hand you their card is entitled to a private showing.

I shrugged and continued down the runway, but I could feel the chill in the air from the group as I passed them.

As I waited for her, I got a feeling that something wasn't right about this situation and had just decided to speak to the management about it when she came into the room. It was apparent right from the start that it wasn't going to be a pleasant experience. She had an obvious attitude about her and the look she gave me was almost frightening. I took a second to gather my thoughts, and plastered a smile on my face as I walked over to take her in my arms.

What I got instead, was a sharp slap across my face that sent me sprawling.

"Did I give you permission to touch me, bitch?" she growled.

I struggled to my feet and shook the buzz out of my head.

"On your knees," she commanded. She had no idea that it was the wrong thing to say.

Before she could say another word, I slammed her into the door, stepped back and threw a punch to her midsection that dropped her to the floor.

"What the .....? she sputtered, when she could breathe. "You'd better..."

"No, you'd better," I said. "Get your fat ass off the floor and get the fuck out of here."

"You don't know who you're talking to," she said.

'No, and I don't care either," I said. "All I know is that no one, man or woman slaps me without paying the consequences. Now get the fuck out of here before I really get pissed because the next punch I throw is going to do some serious damage."

She slammed the door open, muttering about calling security. I tore across the stage and went back to collect Edith. At the last minute, I remembered that I was nearly naked so I grabbed my clothes and pulled on my shorts before leaving, not caring that I was topless. When I walked off the stage, the manager was headed my way and I went right for her.

"Have my money ready in the morning." I said, without slowing down. "I quit!"

I was nearly dragging poor Edith along as we left the building. Thank god there was no one other than a few of the customers as I led her to my car.

"My god, what happened?" she asked. "Who hit you? Your cheek is bright red."

"That's anger," I said. "The bitch slapped me and I put her to the floor with one punch. She wasn't a happy camper. Fuck this place. Desire' warned me about some rough sex but no one slaps me without getting it back times two. That has nothing to do with sex, that's just bull shit."

"Some women seem to like the domineering type partner," she said.

"Well this woman isn't one of them," I said. "I was going to quit anyway and that's the final straw."

"Do you want to talk to me another time?" she asked.

"Wha..? No, I'm sorry. Let's get out of here. I need a drink."

"You'd better find something to cover up those beautiful breasts," she said, and I looked down and laughed.

"Yeah, I'd better cover up before I get arrested." I reached back to grab my shirt and pulled it on without bothering about a bra.

"Where are we going?" she asked, as I left the parking lot.

"I know a nice quiet place where no one will bother us with an excellent wine and some sinfully delicious chocolates."

She looked at me and smiled. She knew where were headed and she offered no resistance to the idea.

When I got home, I took a few minutes to clear away the paperwork I'd left undone while she poured some of that wine I spoke of and tried one of the exotic dark chocolates that cost me about thirty dollars a pound or more. When she bit into the center, I saw her eyes open wide in astonishment. Each chocolate is filled with a wonderful berry flavor that just makes you think you've died and gone to heaven.

"Oh my god, Sandi, where did you find these? Oh my god, these are amazing."

"Aren't They?" I asked. "They come from France and the chocolate is very rich. I won't tell you how much they cost."

"I don't care," she said. "I have got to have some of these for those days when you need to escape"

I went to take her in my arms. "Edith, by the time you leave here, you'll want to escape every day, and you'll never be unfulfilled again, I promise."

"Yes" she said, looking into my eyes. "That's the word I was looking for. That's what I've felt for all these years. I never knew what I was missing out on."

"Never again," I said. "We're going to make a new Edith tonight."

"How will I explain it to him?" she asked. "He's bound to notice."

"Oh, he'll notice all right, but I think he'll be pleased."

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, with her eyes flashing her excitement.

"Everything and nothing," I said. "I'm going to do whatever you allow me to do but you are going to do much to change your life all by yourself."

"Oh?" she said, "and where do we start?"

"We start by changing your name, at least the name I know you by."

"You don't like my name?" she asked.

I shook my head, "No, I think you'll be much cuter and more desirable as Edie. What do you think, Edie Townsell? Doesn't Edie sound more exciting, more full of life?"

"I don't know," she said.

I leaned forward to nibble on her ear. "Wouldn't you like to hear me scream out "Edie" at the exact moment my body explodes in an anus busting orgasm that you gave me? Think of it."

"I've never given anyone an orgasm before," she said.

"So little time, so much work to do," I said, nipping at her ear again. I spun her around, almost making her fall. "Ok, Miss Edie, we have work to do. We can't do it all tonight but we'll get started and do the rest tomorrow night if you aren't busy."

"I don't think I have any plans," she said.

"Good, don't make any. We're going to have fun. I can't remember the last time I had fun like this."

"So now what?" she asked.

"It's time to bring Edie Townsell out of the dark ages and into the world only today's women can share." I said.

"All right," she said, "I guess."

I led her over to the couch and proceeded to undress her. When she was completely naked, I had her lie on the couch with her back on pillows I put between her and the arm.

"Now," I said, as I stripped too, "put your right foot on the floor, and your left foot on the back of the sofa with your knee bent and pulled toward you."

"I feel like I'm on display," she said, covering herself with her hand.

"You are," I agreed, as I took a similar position on the opposite end of the couch. "Now, I want you to do exactly what I do," I said. "We're going to teach you the fine art of masturbation."

"In front of you? she squealed. "I can't do that, Sandi."

"Of course you can, Edie Townsell. You just do exactly as I do when I tell you. I'll have you coming in no time and by that time, you won't care who's watching you."

I started on her nipples, and by the time I was pinching and twisting mine, pulling at them, and whimpering, she was right with me. She was a bit more hesitant when it came to touching herself where it mattered, but once her finger made contact with her clit, all reservations disappeared. The so called training session quickly became a chorus of cries of frustration as we approached the ultimate orgasm. I had to stop in order to get her to come first, but it was worth the wait. I heard a soft groan but then it began to build until she took a breath just before the fireworks began. Her back arched away from the pillow and her head went back and stayed there throughout the whole orgasm. I watched her chest heave and appreciated the view until she finally relaxed, but her head still lay back on the pillow even as her body sagged into the couch.

"How was that for your first lesson?" I asked.

"Oh my god, that was amazing," she said. "I'm never ever going back to being good old Edith Townsell again."

I went to get some ice water for us both and give her a few moments to herself. When I returned, she was sitting on the couch, waiting for me to return.

"I wonder why I never discovered that before now," she said.

"I suppose it was because you accepted what you had been told," I said, "but you know better now."

.

"Fifty three years old and I just masturbated for the first time, and in front of someone I just met. How strange is that?"

"You just needed a nudge," I said. "You've been so frustrated for so long, all I had to do was get your mind to accept it

"You said that was my first lesson," she said. "What more do I need to know? You've already shown me that I don't have to be frustrated and unfulfilled. Wasn't that the goal?"

"That is just a part of what you're going to discover,' I said. "Tell me something, Edie. When you get dressed, who are you trying to please? Do you dress to please your husband, or do you dress to a certain standard?"

"I suppose I dress in a way that I know is going to be accepted. I live in a world of people of means. They expect a certain level of conduct and appearance."

"Does Katherine dress according to the same standards?"

"We all do to certain extent. Katherine does push the limits at times but she's always dressed tastefully and modestly so she doesn't have a problem."

"Did you know she doesn't wear panties all the time, or a bra. Did you know that she goes nude when the household help is off?"

"That's not true," she said.

"It is," I said. "When was the last time you bought any clothes for yourself?"

"It has been awhile," she said, "but I buy clothing that is well made and clothing that will hold up well."

"Come with me," I said.

I led her to the bedroom where I had her stand in front of the full length mirror.

"What do you see?" I asked.

"A foolish naked woman," she said. "I really should get home."

"Hold on, Edie," I said, preventing her from leaving. "Let me tell you what I see. I see a woman of great beauty. A woman of style and grace and a lot of class. The reason we don't see the same woman is that I look for the beauty in every woman, regardless of age or class. Obviously you aren't accustomed to standing naked next to another naked woman so all you see is the very nudity that is unacceptable to the "women of means" as you call them. Now take another look. Look for the beauty I see. Look at the flow of your body, the sensuality of your breasts, and the softness of smooth flesh. Look at how nature has shaped your beautiful curves of your body to flow visibly toward the core, ending with a dive through brown bush and into the slit that conceals your heat."

"You are good for a woman's self esteem," she said, "even if you are blind to the signs of aging."

"Edie, we all age, but your beauty never leaves you. It's just that the shallow, superficial people don't see it. I see a beauty in you that comes out in so many ways. When you were in the midst of your orgasm, I saw nothing but beauty in your eyes, and in your sounds. You weren't fifty plus then. You were simply a beautiful woman in the glorious glow of an orgasm."

She turned from the mirror and came into my arms. "Thank you, Sandi," she said. "You're the first person to ever tell me I was this beautiful woman. Oh, my husband told me I was beautiful when I was in my twenties but he hasn't said it for many, many years. I can't thank you enough."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds