Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 03

"See that you do. Sandra will use my whip tonight."

Sharon spoke to Sandra.

"She's a new slave. She'll need correction."

"Yes mistress. I'll see to her education, in my mistress' service."

Sandra turned to Connie. Her eyes were alive with excitement.

"Strip bitch."

Sandra was smiling broadly. Connie was crying, as she removed her clothes.

Sharon spoke into the phone. She turned to Sandra.

"A guide will be here shortly. He'll see you to your room. Film call for all three of you at seven o'clock. Be late at your peril. Robes. No clothes. Eat before you get there. I have left a six o'clock wake up for your room. A guide will lead you to your destination."

Sharon glared a Sandra. She used the whip on her. She growled.

"You. You little bitch. Stop snooping into everything. A guide will lead you everywhere. If you snoop into one more thing, you will be entertaining Connie. Have I made my self clear, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress."

Sandra realized that Sharon filmed everything. She knew about her explorations in her house, on the boat, and on the island.

"Please forgive me mistress."

A young man entered the room. Sharon handed Sandra, her slender whip.

"Do not hurt her."

"Yes mistress."

"Your guide is here. There is always a guide on duty. Use them. I'll see you on set tomorrow. Fuck up my schedule at your peril."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra followed the young man. She held Mary's hand. Sandra resisted the urge to skip. She held her head high. Connie walked naked behind them. She held herself up straight. Her head was bowed. She would regain her honor. She would serve her mistress well, by serving her mistress' maid well.

The guide led them down a set of stairs. They moved through the floor towards the back. It looked like a hotel to Sandra. There were a myriad of halls and many doors. The guide led them to a modest suite. The guide spoke briefly before he left.

"Do not leave. Someone will be here shortly, for your orientation."

Sandra knelt Connie by the couch in the main room. She explored the suite. Sandra opened the curtain. There was a small patio with a railing around it. The room had a spectacular view of the lagoon.

Sandra could barely see the ship, which was steaming away. Sandra cuddled Mary, as she enjoyed the view. There were people walking around the village. Sandra could see no sign of cars or trucks of any kind. The only vehicles she saw, were a very few electric carts.

Sandra explored the room. The bathroom had a large shower and a walk in bath tub. There was one bedroom. It had a king sized bed. The closet was filled with clothes.

The dresser was also filled with clothing. Mostly under garments. One drawer had sex toys, restraints, and dildos. Sandra walked into the front room. She smiled as she looked at Connie, on her knees.

Sandra walked up to Connie. She used the whip on Connie's back, and ass.

"No wonder you lost your job bitch. Sit up straight. Hold your shoulders back. You have little to show. Display what you have well. Little tits are quite attractive to some. I enjoy Mary's little tits. I'll find pleasure in yours also."

Sandra used the whip as she talked. Connie was soon in perfect posture with thin red welts across her back and ass. Sandra was interrupted in her play. The door to the room opened suddenly. Alexia walked into the room. She held a whip in her hand. She spoke crisply.

"Remove your costumes. Kneel beside Connie."

The response was in unison.

"Yes mistress."

Sandra and Mary removed their skirts. They knelt before Alexia, next to Connie.

"Sandra, this is your room. You and Mary will share it. You'll live in this room. You'll also entertain in this room. It will be kept spotless at all times. Like right now."

Alexia slashed Sandra and Mary, several times.

"You dirty bitches. You dropped your clothes like pigs. Get up. Fold your clothes. Set them aside. As soon as I leave, you will put them in the clothes hamper in the bathroom. You will never drop your filthy clothes on the floor like street whores, again."

Alexia slashed Sandra and Mary, as they followed their orders. Alexia continued speaking. Her whip became silent as she did.

"The phone will get you whatever you need. It will also deliver your orders. The clothes in the closet are your costumes. Unless you are ordered into a costume, you'll remain naked. You are not to leave this room tonight, until the guide comes for you in the morning.

Alexia smiled down at the kneeling women. She fondled each of them, as she kissed them one at a time.

"You will smile, and entertain anyone who walks through the door. Like me. Right now."

Alexia removed her frilly white dress. She folded her dress and set it aside. Alexia's erection was full. Alexia pushed her erection into Connie's mouth. She slowly stroked herself, in and out of Connie's mouth. She pulled Mary up to her by her hair. Mary kissed Alexia fully, with passion. Mary fondled Alexia's full breasts.

Alexia pulled her erection from Connie's mouth. She pushed it into Sandra's mouth. She stroked Sandra's mouth. She spoke between Mary's kisses.

"Sandra. We'll become great friends. My mistress Karen is infatuated with you. We have similar tastes. I'll have you in so many ways. I'll serve you to my mistress. You'll serve us both."

Alexia pulled Sandra up. Alexia kissed Sandra deeply. Her passion was raising. She led Sandra into the bedroom. Mary followed. Connie remained on her knees in the living room.

The only part of the sex Connie would have, was the sounds of passion in her ears. She knelt alone in the living room. Connie was softly crying as she listened.

Alexia threw Sandra onto the bed, on her stomach. She pushed Mary down next to her. Alexia used her thin whip on Sandra, with passion. She was focused on Sandra. She did not ignore Mary.

Alexia spoke in a sultry voice, as she used her whip.

"Raise Mary's passion. I love to see passion in a young womans eyes, before I fuck her. I'll raise your passion, with my whip. I'll have you both."

Sandra rolled over Mary. She seduced Mary with her mouth. Sandra kissed her on her mouth, then slowly worked her mouth down to Mary's open vagina. Marys passion rose as Sandra lowered her head. Alexia stroked her erection, as she used her whip in Sandra.

By the time Sandra's mouth was on Mary's open vagina, all three women had sparkling eyes. Alexia rolled Sandra over onto her back. She climbed up onto the bed. She took Mary with her firm erection. Marys passion was real and full. She found her orgasm quickly.

Alexia's energy never left Sandra, as she fucked Mary. Alexia pulled from Mary She sank her erection into Sandra's wet vagina. She cooed into Sandra's ear, as she stroked herself in and out of Sandra's vagina.

"You excite me so. I'll drink your passion, as you serve my mistress. I'll fill you up. You'll serve us both well."

Alexia became intent in her fucking. The force of her thrusts rose with her passion. Sandra found her first lust on the island. Sandra's orgasm was wild and loud. Connie could hear Sandra's pleasure. It turned to shrieks, as Alexia filled Sandra's cunt with her semen. Connie was aroused, frustrated, and miserable.

Alexia withdrew from Sandra. She climbed off the bed. Sandra cuddled Mary, as Alexia stood over them. Alexia continued her orders.

"Have dinner. You will entertain in one hour. If your customers do not leave with smiles on their faces. I'll return. You will not like it."

Alexia went to the front room. She retrieved her dress. She spoke down to Connie with contempt, as she left the room.

"You'll follow orders. Anyone's orders."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra had enjoyed the sex with Alexia. She was still sparkling as she cuddled Mary. Sandra arose and entered the front room. She walked to Connie without a word. She pulled Connie by her hair, into the bathroom. She opened the shower door.

"Get in the shower you filthy slut. I have to pee."

Connie's eyes flew open. Her tears flowed. She stood before Sandra with her head bowed.

Sandra slapped her, firmly.

"Move bitch."

"Yes mistress."

Connie entered the shower stall. She knelt before her mistress. Sandra was grinning, as she let herself relax into her elimination. She squatted down a little as she covered Connie's face with her warm urine. Sandra felt good, as she issued her orders.

"Clean you filthy body. Fix your hair. Fix your face. Kneel before me when you are done. Crawl, do not walk."

Sandra did not wait for a reply. She heard Connie as she left the room.

"Yes mistress."

Sandra took Mary into her arms as she led her to the catering area. There was a small refrigerator. It was stocked with goodies.

"One small desert. After your salad."

"Yes mistress."

CHAPTER

Connie crawled into the room. Her hair was done. Her makeup was immaculate. Sandra motioned Connie to her place, at her feet. Sandra continued to eat and cuddle with Mary. Sandra ignored Connie.

Connie was deep into her own mind. She had never really thought of her family's honor. She had been taught about family honor. Up until now, she had given it little thought. She had just assumed it came from her name, and her position. It had little to do with her.

Right now, she understood that she was responsible for her family's honor. Connie's head was whirling with thought. She never lost contact with her position, or her responsibility to Sharon. Up until now, her position as Sharon's maid was a grand game.

It was no longer a game. She was determined to please Sharon, by pleasing Sandra. She was cold as steel in her determination to regain her position, and her family's honor.

Sandra turned to Connie. She had a small piece of food in her hand. The other hand held the whip. She used the whip on Connie's kneeling form. She held the piece of food above Connie's head.

"Kneel up. Beg. Be a good puppy."

Connie knelt up high on her knees.

"Please mistress."

Sandra pushed the food into her mouth. She patted Connie on the head.

"Good puppy. I'll train you to do tricks."

Sandra stood up. Her eyes were cold. She used her whip on Connie's tits, and the sides of her thighs. Sandra pushed her fingers into Connie's mouth. Contempt was in her voice.

"Lick me. Bitch. We must be sure that mistress Sharon, does not have a greasy maid."

"Yes mistress."

Connie lowered her eyes, as she washed Sandra's fingers in her mouth.

Sandra drug Connie to the middle of the room. Mary followed Sandra closely. Mary's eyes were wide, wondering what Sandra was going to do to Connie. Sandra knelt Connie before her. She used her foot to spread Connie's knees further apart.

"Put your hands on your head. Pull your elbows back. Kneel up high. I'll show you art."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra began lashing Connie with the springy whip. Sandra covered Connie's body from her shoulders to her feet with thin red welts.

Connie held herself in perfect posture as Sandra started. She was determined not to cry or beg. Her tears began to flow. The pain built up until it was unbearable. Connie's determination, to not beg, flew out of her mind with the first words she spoke.

"Please. Please mistress. Please. I'm so sorry. Please stop."

Sandra did not acknowledge Connie's pleas in any way. Sandra was methodical in her whipping. The thin red welts were evenly spaced across her body. The pattern of thin red welts, left by the whip, spoke of Sandra's calmness.

Sandra's mind was calm. She was pleased with herself, and the situation. It was not the bitter taste of revenge, that filled her mind. It was the bittersweet taste of success. The flavor dissolved throughout her mind, like fine chocolate did on her tongue.

Connie was screaming and pleading, into deaf ears. Connie fell over on to her side. Sandra stopped her whip.

"I have not finished your legs. You can lay there like a peasant. Or, you can sit back up through your chastisement, like your mistress' maid. You will plead for my forgiveness, for laying on the floor like a common street whore.

The words that Sandra spoke, were like slaps inside of Connie's mind. She wanted, more than anything, to curl up into a ball and cry. She had done it many times when she was a girl. When her father was gone. Connie's mother had never seen Connie from the time she stood up straight, taller than her mother. Her mother never raised her eyes.

Connie called on her martial arts training. She breathed in, filling her lungs. She exhaled slowly, letting the air out of her lungs. She gathered her energy as she pulled herself up. She returned to her perfect posture.

"Mistress please forgive me. I have been in error, in so many ways. I serve my mistress on my knees. Please, continue my punishment. I have earned it."

Sandra's eyes never changed. She continued as if nothing had happened. She finished the pattern she had begun on Connie's body. Connie kept her posture. She could not keep her silence. Connie screamed, as Sandra finished laying red welts on the insides of her thighs. Sandra stopped her lashing. Her eyes did not change.

"I'm saving the last lash. The one between your legs. I'll return to my fun at anytime you ever look at me, or speak to me, with anything less than devotion. Have I made my self clear, bitch?"

Connie raised her head slightly. She looked as Sandra through her eyelashes.

"Yes mistress. I've learned my lesson. I find my pleasure in service to my mistress."

Sandra returned to the couch. She pushed Mary onto her knees before her. Sandra pulled Mary's head up. She looked into her eyes.

"This is final exam. You had better have been a good student. If you do not please me, I'll beat you like I just beat Connie."

Mary lowered her head. She spoke her words into Sandra's wet crotch, blowing her warm breath onto Sandra's most sensitive place.

"Yes mistress. I'll please you well."

Connie. Kneel before me. Raise your passion for me. I know you're hot. The whip excites you. Show me your passion. If it's not raised soon, I'll work harder with my whip."

Connie knelt before her mistress. She danced the dance of lust. She fed her mistress passion with her eyes. Connie loved the whip. It had always brought her pleasure.

Sandra received Marys ministrations. She found pleasure in them. Mary had learned her lessons well. Sandra's pleasure came from her mind. The sensations to her vagina, by Marys active tongue were pleasant. Her orgasm was nice. It calmed her body. The pleasure from her dominance was greater. Her body trembled from the intense feelings of pleasure, that filled her mind.

Connie reached a full and intense orgasm . She spoke out as she climaxed.

"Mistress it is for you. My pleasure is to serve you."

Sandra had never lost track of the camera. She knew that it was here somewhere. She never lost track of the time. They were to entertain a customer soon. Sandra's afterglow was short lived. Sandra stood up. She glared down at Connie.

"I'll shower. You'll clean this place up. Kneel by the front door. Entertain anyone who walks through it."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra showered with Mary. They were intimate, not sexual as they bathed. Sandra directed Mary to the vanity. They sat together fixing them selfs. They smiled at each other as they worked. Sandra felt good sitting with Mary. She thought to herself. Maybe, there is some romance in the world.

Sandra, Mary, and Connie entertained a couple. They worked together like a team. Both the man, and the woman, left with smiles on their faces. Sandra took the coins. Connie let them out. Sandra and Mary were cuddling on the couch. Sandra motioned Connie to her knees before her.

"I think that we are now even. Let's start over. The only thing left outstanding is our cat fight. Sharon will demand it. Neither of us has the luxury of fighting amongst our selfs... Get this straight. I do not want your job. You cannot do my job. There is no competition between us. Talk to me. Right now. No mistress. No slave. Just Connie and Sandra."

Connie knelt in perfect posture. She thought about it. After a time, she raised her head. She looked at Sandra seriously.

"I am truly sorry for my attitude towards you. I have learned my lesson."

She looked pleadingly at Sandra. Her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't want to lose my father. It started out as a game. It's serious now. What ever you want from me, I'll give it to you fully. I give you my loyalty right now."

Sandra drew Connie up. She kissed her. She pulled Connie up as she stood. She pulled Mary into her arms. She led them into the bedroom.

"Early film call tomorrow. Connie shall entertain us like a trick. Then its off to sleep."

They entered the bedroom. Sandra looked at Connie, with a hint of amusement.

"In the cat fight, all deals are off. You should never fuck with an American girl. I'll kick your ass."

Connie pleasured both women. Mary found real pleasure and passion. Sandra enjoyed it all. She dreamed of the set. And, the whip that would come with it. They all three cuddled together like puppies. They slept through the night.

CHAPTER

Their wake up call, came from the ringing phone by the bed. Connie reached for it. She spoke into the phone, than cradled it. Connie stretched. Sandra sat up on the side of the bed. Mary slept through it all. Sandra peeled the covers back. She slapped Marys bare ass. Mary roused with a scowl. Sandra slapped her again.

"Get up, you lazy slut. We have a film call."

Mary's mind went immediately to Zack. She smiled, thinking that she may see him today. Her hand slid down between her legs, as she thought that Zack might fuck her today.

Sandra slapped her ass again.

"Get your hand out of your cunt. We have no time for it, this morning. Connie draw my bath. Take a shower. Order us a light breakfast. Find us some robes. Make sure there is a guide ordered. If not, order one. I'll have your ass, if we are late."

"Yes mistress."

Sharon knew the tub would take a few minutes to fill. She looked over at Mary. Her embrace took Mary back down onto her back. Sandra fondled her intimately, as she kissed her with passion.

"You're thinking of the monster cock. You're wet just thinking about it."

"No mistress. I wasn't thinking about the monster cock."

Mary sighed, with a big smile.

"I was thinking about Zack, and horses, and babies."

Sandra laughed as she sat up.

"You are definitely out of your mind girl."

"Yes mistress. I am."

The morning moved quickly. They arrived on the set. On time.

Sharon was seated in the catering area. She called the women to her . Sandra and Mary stood tall, with their heads bowed. Sharon patted each one on the tummy.

"You may each have a small pastry with your coffee. Sit down."

The three women sat in their robes. They shared coffee and pastries with Sharon.

"You are probably wondering why I'm being so nice. It comes from doing business. We must attend to business, before we play. If we don't, we'll be unable to afford to play.

Sharon paused to drink from her cup. She watched the women's eyes intently as she did. Only Sandra made, and held, eye contact with her.

"Connie, you will return to your position as my maid. I do not have the time to train Sandra. Do your job well bitch."

"Yes mistress."

"You two both signed on, to be slaves for the summer. As slaves you will turn tricks for me. You'll get paid for turning tricks. You ladies have been promoted from sluts, to prostitutes. Our working girls make $500 per trick. If there are two of them, each girl gets $1,000. You each earned a thousand dollars last night. It is in your account. Do you have the coins?

Sandra produced the golden coins, the tricks had given her last night.

"Very good. That is how we keep track of everyone. Each coin represents a price. The price varies with the service they request. You will not be going to the red door. You'll deliver the coins to me. When mistress Karen is ready for you, she'll call. She will call. Have no doubt. She is quite smitten by you. When she calls for you, you will obey."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds