Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 03

Sandra knelt before her mistress. She knelt in perfect posture. Sharon ignored her. She played with Connie. Connie's eyes were alive with devotion, and service, to her mistress.

Sandra knelt in silent frustration. Sharon took her maid with her lips, and her whip. Sharon found a pleasant gentle orgasm from Connie's mouth. Sharon leaned back. She did not look at Sandra, as she commanded her.

"Please my maid. Make her scream. Use my whip. Sharon's attention was totally on Connie. She masturbated as she watched. Sandra took the whip. She kissed it. She stood over Connie.

Sandra used the whip with cold methodical precision. There was neither malice nor romance in her lashes. She whipped Connie for her mistress' pleasure.

Sandra brought Connie's screams forth, despite her resolve to remain quiet. When Connie's screams peaked, Sandra began her oral assault. She used her teeth across Connie's body, as she lowered her head to Connie's open vagina.

Sandra found pleasure in her domination of Connie. She found pleasure in serving her mistress. They was no lust in her eyes, or in her tongue, as she made Connie scream for her mistress. Connie's screams were now ones of pleasure. Connie screamed out her orgasm, for her mistress.

Sharon's eyes were shining with lust. It was the lust of a carnivore, moving closer to it's prey. Sharon picked up her heavy whip. Her eyes were glazed. She used the whip on Sandra with cold precision. She renewed the diamond pattern on Sandra's body.

This time, the welts would fade into purple bruises. Sandra screamed for her mistress. Sharon raised Sandra's lust. When it had ripened she drank it in. Sandra screamed for herself, in her raging orgasm.

Sandra was used, and abused, by both women through the night. Connie took great delight in fucking Sandra's ass. Sandra was glad the the dildo in Connie's hand was not a monster cock.

She did like her feelings of submission, with a cock in her ass. Especially, when her master kissed her ass, while she knelt in submission to an erection in her ass.

Sharon took great delight in using her whip, and receiving Sandra's mouth. Sandra found great delight in serving her mistress. She took great delight in being kissed by her master.

Sandra's sleep that night, was deep and restful.

*

Note: It seems, that there are not three parts to the story. There are four.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 531 milliseconds