Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 03

"Yes mistress."

"Today and most days for the next two weeks you will fuck tricks before the camera. You will each receive $1,000 per trick, if you are preforming before the camera. This morning you will turn six tricks. One each half hour, straight through. You will both earn $6,000 dollars before noon. With money like that, I expect professional service."

Sharon sat back a little. She let them have time to think about what she said.

"Afternoons, you will remain in the employee day spa. One hour in physical fitness training every day. Check in with the trainer. Dinner, usually with a customer. Every night we film. You'll entertain one or more tricks after the filming. No overnights. I don't have time to hold your hands. Your guide will lead you through it."

Sharron glared at Sandra.

"I do not have the time to inflame your passions. In two weeks all the rules change. I'll give you new instructions then."

Sharon stood up. She left the room with Connie in close attendance.

Sandra went back to her coffee. Mary's eyes were wide with excitement.

"That would buy a lot of horses."

"Down girl. First we earn the money, then we spend it. At least we are high class hookers. Beats selling our ass on the street."

Their morning went in a whirl. They had no time to think. They were dressed into costumes. The customer took them off, or ripped them off. They fucked the customers, then did it again. It was all boring to Sandra.

She did get a lot of practice faking orgasms. She threatened Mary with an anal scene, to get her to practice faking orgasms also.

Sandra and Mary were both glad to get to the day spa, after the morning filming. Mary spotted Zack at the lunch counter. She drug Sandra with her, as she quickly got a tray of food . She sit across from him. They all wore terry robes. It seemed to be the uniform of the day.

Sandra had little time to make a selection, as Mary pulled her along. Sandra listened with amusement. Mary was asking about horses and ranches. Zack answered all of her insistent questions.

Zack stood up.

"I have to go. You have the morning shift. I have the afternoon shift. We will be on set every night. Beyond that. Who knows?"

Zack left. Mary lay back in the chair. Her hand went to her crotch.

"He is so beautiful."

Sandra led Mary around. They started with the hot tub. Sandra went from there, directly to the physical fitness center. Their program was simple. They swam in the small pool for five minutes. Then, simple weight training. After that the trainer put bracelets on their wrists.

"The bracelet keeps track of your heart beats. You have to get the green light to stay lit for one half hour. It is not hard now. As you go, it will require more and more energy to keep the light on."

Sandra and Mary went to the tread mills. They fast walked for a half hour. The tread mills had a large screen in front of them. Mary dialed in a western forest scene. She smiled as she walked the country roads. In her mind, she was walking to the ranch.

A guide arrived for them. He lead them to a beauticians station. Both women were styled and made up. They were dressed in elegant evening dresses. The dresses were not modest. They were not risque. They were escorted to an elegant restaurant. They had an elegant dinner. They entertained an elegant senior man.

After dinner, they fucked for the man. He watched with pleasure. Mary went to him when it was time. She took his feeble offering into her mouth. The elder tired quickly. Sandra obtained the golden coin from the trick. The guide led them to the film stage.

Just before they entered the closed stage, Sandra stopped Mary. Sandra slapped her soundly.

"Listen to me, bitch. In this area you will do or say, nothing, to your would be man, except what is in the script. I will fuck you up, if you ruin my film. I want this just like you want the ranch. We are first class professional whores. Do your job. Do it right. Do not forget. I will not forget."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra walked hand in hand, as they entered the set.

Sandra saw Sharon glaring at them. Sandra stopped Mary. She kissed her lightly as she removed her robe. Sandra removed her robe, as she continued Mary's seduction. Sandra folded both robes and sat them aside. When they were naked, Sandra kissed Mary with passion, as she stroked her between her legs.

Sandra led Mary onto the stage. She knelt before her mistress. Mary knelt beside her. Sandra used her thin whip on Sandra. Sandra's eyes lit up.

"Nice try, bitch. I saw the romance. It's disgusting. It seems to be everywhere on this trip. It's like a disease."

Sharon glared down at Mary.

"I watch everything."

Sharon whipped Mary's ass and thighs.

"He is mine. I pay him. He works for me. Do not forget, 'little bitch'."

Mary's eyes were filled with tears.

"Yes mistress."

With a motion from Sharon, Zack walked onto the stage.

I star in this film. I've had enough fuck ups on this trip. The four of us are the whole cast. It's a simple plot. I am the lady of the manor. Zack is the Lord of the manor. You are both new servants."

Sharon walked around Sandra. She covered Sandra with red welts as she spoke.

"That is what the audience will see. You and I bitch, know what's really happening. I told you I would beat you, for falling out on me. Did I not?"

"Yes mistress."

I also said, I would film it. Did I not?"

"Yes mistress."

Sharon pulled Sandra's head up. She drank from Sandra's open mouth. She released her. She whipped her tits smartly.

"I said I would enjoy it. I'm already enjoying myself. We haven't even started yet."

Sharon lashed at Mary. She used the whip, on her ass.

"I will fuck him in this scene. You will not. You will get him excited. For me. You will help him fuck me. You will clean me up, after he fucks me."

Sharon slapped Mary.

"One more romantic scene, and I'll lose it."

"Yes mistress"

"Costumes and make up everyone. We roll the film in fifteen minutes."

Zack was reclining on the bed. He wore pants and an open shirt. The decor of the room was simple. The furniture and small fireplace in the room spoke of Victorian England. Sharon walked into the lights.

Sharon was properly dressed as a manor lady. She was buttoned from her throat to her knees. The long dress covered her legs. Only the points of her shoes showed when she walked. Sharon's hair was elaborately gathered on the top of her head, leaving her neck bare. Wisps of hair fell around her face.

Sharon held a light whip in one hand. She held the chain that bound Sandra and Mary, in her other hand. Sandra and Mary were dressed in simple peasant dresses. Their hair fell uncombed in disarray. The thin linen dresses clung to their bodies. They wore only simple plain underpants, beneath their dresses. They both had tears in their eyes.

Sandra's tears were generated, by her desire to please the camera. Mary's tears were from Sharon's whip, just before the scene opened. Sharon had started Mary's tears. The tears refreshed themselves, when she saw Zack on the bed. She knew that she would watch him fuck her mistress, rather than herself.

Sharon pushed the women to their knees at her feet, She used her whip. She knelt them before the manor lord. Sharon sat beside him. She kissed him deeply.

"I rode through the countryside today. The peasants all made sure their young daughters were available for my inspection. Most would rather see their daughters in the manor house, than in the road houses. I found these two quite comely. I thought that they would amuse you. I know they amuse me. They rode back with me in the carriage on their knees. They served me well on the journey. My passion is eased. They can now raise yours.

Sharon kissed her lord. She fondled his erection through his pants. As she pleasured her lord, she opened his pants and drew out his erection. Sharon opened her mouth wide. She took the monster cock into her mouth. Sharon's mouth was filled. She never lost her connection with the camera. Sharon unbuttoned her dress, as she used her mouth.

Sandra cried, for the camera. She had started her seduction of the unseen audience. She slowly worked her skirt up her thighs. She bared her legs so that her peasant underwear showed above her full thighs. Mary watched her mistress, with her man. Her tears continued to fall.

Sharon stood up. She used her whip on the kneeling womens backs.

"Sit up straight. You are in the manor house. Hold your heads up."

Sharon stood behind the kneeling women. She spoke, as she unbuttoned the rest of her dress.

"Take those dresses off. Your master will make inspection of you."

"Yes mistress."

Mary only cried as she knelt. Sharon used the whip on her back, and her thinly covered ass. Sharon took hold of the shoulders of Mary's dress. She tore it open, and off of her shoulders. Mary's head was bowed. She was weeping real tears. Her hands went up to cover her small breasts.

"Please mistress. Please."

Sharon used her whip on Mary's back.

"Sit up straight. Put your hands down. Your lord will inspect you."

Sandra was lightly masturbating. Her eyes were flirting with the reclining lord on the bed. She was flirting with her Lord. She was making love to the cameras.

Mary knew she could not bring herself to be happy through this scene. She had decided she would give both the camera, and her mistress, tears. She remembered the harsh feel of Sharon's large whip. She did not fear the light switch in Sharon's hands. It did produce enough pain to keep Mary's tears flowing.

Mary gathered up what shards of respectability she could find. She retreated into her modesty. The modesty her mother had wanted from her. She cried. Her lip quivered. Her face flushed red. She wept in shame as she forced her hands away from her breasts.

"Please mistress. I'll die of shame, to be naked before my lord."

"You'll die from the pain, if you do not."

Sharon left Mary in her emotional trauma. She was smiling inside. Her stern exterior showed no sign of her pleasure. She walked up to Sandra. She began to use her switch. She used her whip with out rhythm or cadence.

Sandra's back and ass were crisscrosses of thin red welts. Sharon's seemingly chaotic slashes, showed up as a neat diamond pattern on Sandra's back, ass, and thighs.

"Stand up. Stand naked before your lord. Show him your charms."

Sharon went to the bed. She spoke to her lord between kisses. She stroked his erection as she spoke.

"Either on of these little bitches would love nothing better that to catch your bastard child. There are enough of your bastards around. I brought this one because she is sturdy enough, that you can plow her sterile field. The little one can amuse you while you do."

Sharon lowered her head onto her lords erection. She took the monster cock into her mouth. Sharon removed her dress. Her severe corset, stockings, and heels, were all that she wore.

Sandra posed for her lord, and the camera. She masturbated as she posed. Sandra seduced the lord, with her dance of lust. Her lust was high. Her master, in her mistress' hand had raised it. Sandra's eyes, were as active as her hand.

Sharon rose from her lord. She returned to stand behind Mary. She used the whip on her back and thighs.

"Stand up. Stand naked before your lord."

Sharon's whip accentuated each command. Mary stood. Her crying had become wails and sobbing. She stripped before her lord. Her hands covered her pubic mound. Her head was bowed deeply. Her face was streaked with tears.

Sharon used her whip on Mary's hands.

"Move your hands. My lord wants to see your charms."

Mary sobbed, as she pulled her hands up to cover her red face. Sharon pushed her up to the reclining lord.

"Feel her up. She is pretty enough to sell to the slave trader. Leave her virginity intact. We'll sell it. She could end up in a harem, she is pretty enough. Or, she could be chained to a bed in a brothel. Either way, she is worth more to us as a virgin."

Zack sit up on the side of the bed. There was no romance in his crude handling of Mary's body. His oral assault covered Mary's face with his shiny saliva.

Sandra stood next to her lord. She lowered her head onto his erection. Sandra posed for the camera. She made sure that her open vagina could be seen between her widely spread legs, as she bent to her work. She took the erection into her mouth. One hand masturbated the erection. Her other hand masturbated herself. She spread herself open, to the cameras view.

Sharon returned to the pattern of red welts, she was covering Sandra's body with. She climbed up onto the bed. She propped her lords torso up, as she lay him on his back. Sharon pulled Marys head up to her lords face. The lord captured Marys hair. He continued to assault her face, and her tits, with his mouth and tongue.

Sharon straddled her lord, facing away from him. She slowly sat down on his erection. She felt a certain amount of discomfort from the intrusion. Her vagina stretched as she settled down onto the length of it. Sharon felt the erection push up against her cervix. She was full.

There was still more erection available to her. She took as much of the monster cock, as she could hold. She used her hips to slowly fuck the erection. She returned her attention onto Sandra. She smiled. Her whip kissed Sandra's breasts.

Sharon directed Sandra in a slow dance. She covered every part of Sandra's body with her diamond pattern. Sandra smiled deeply as she slowly turned. She gave herself to her master, that was in her mistresses hand.

Sharon pulled herself off the erection. She replaced her vagina with Sandra's mouth. Sharon knelt on the bed . She masturbated. She whipped Sandra. She smiled.

"I am sure my lord will find his pleasure, in her tight ass. I'll find pleasure in her screams, when you do."

Sharon pulled Sandra from her lords erection. She pulled Sandra onto her knees, facing away from Zack. Sandra's fear rose, as she thought about the size of Zack's erection. Sharon took great delight in greasing up Sandra's ass and her lord's erection.

Sandra screamed for her mistress and the camera. The pain, of the sudden invasion by the monster cock, was real. She did not have to act. She never forgot the camera as she screamed.

Sharon whispered into Sandra's ear.

"I am enjoying myself. I love to hear your screams."

Sharon licked the tears from Sandra's face. She was beaming as she did.

Zack was not rough in his fucking. He did not fuck long. The whipping and the blinding flash of pain as the monster cock breached Sandra's anal muscle brought Sandra's orgasm on in rolling waves. Her tears were real. She shared them with her lover, the camera, and her mistress.

Zack knew it was time to ejaculate. He shifted gears in his head. It was not exciting to Zack. He sometimes got excited when he filmed. He could preform on call, excited or not. He never lost track of the camera. He continued to abuse Mary with his hands and mouth as he rose to his orgasm.

Sandra felt his orgasm coming. She was happy when he withdrew from her sore ass. She masturbated Zack, as he pulled Mary's head to him. He forced his erection into Mary's mouth.

The ejaculation filled Mary's mouth with the pearly white fluid. She pulled her mouth from the spurting erection. The semen dripped out of her mouth, back onto the head of the erection.

Mary used her mouth to move it around. She looked at the camera with tears in her eyes, as the semen dripped from her mouth. She took the head of the erection into her mouth. She sucked it, as it softened in her mouth.

"Cut. It's a wrap."

Sandra was shocked, by the rude intrusion into her affair with the camera. Zack got up. He put on a robe, then left the stage.

The movie was done. Sharon was not. She stood up. She roughly placed Sandra and Mary onto their knees before her. She stood sternly over them. She glared at Sandra. Her eyes were live with amusement.

"Nice tits babe. Are they sensitive?"

"Yes mistress they are sensitive."

Sharon finished the diamond pattern on Sandra's naked tits. The scene had excited her. Her mistress' whip now rose it higher. Her eyes sparkled with lust and excitement. Sharon's eyes narrowed. Her voice was bitter sweet.

"Your lust will burn, until I decide to drink it."

Sharon lightened up. There was a lilt in her voice.

"That was a nice film. Don't let it go to your heads. You're still peddling your asses for me. Get cleaned up. You'll be dressed for your trick tonight. You will serve me, by serving my customers. Connie."

Sharon turned and left, with Connie under her arm.

Sandra seethed. She wanted the cat fight right now. She raged with the lust the whip had brought her. She knew that the pain would fade quickly. There would be no lust tonight, as she peddled her ass for her mistress.

She would fake it for the customer. Her trick for the night was two men. She found some pleasure being fucked by them. Not much.

Sandra found some satisfaction from her dominance of Mary, after the tricks left. Not much. She would only find lust at her mistresses hand. Sharon would decide when. Sandra was as patient, as she was obedient.

Sandra's two weeks, went much like her tricks that night. They wanted to fuck porno stars. There was no romance or theater in either of them. Sandra and Mary performed for them. Sandra's performance would have won no awards. The tricks took no note of their talent, or lack of it. They only wanted to fuck porno stars.

The two weeks moved quickly. Mary asserted herself at the end of each morning filming. She would drag Sandra as fast as she could. Mary would find Zack. Mary began a seduction of her own. Sandra rolled her eyes as she watched the romance unfold.

Mary made it clear that she wanted to go home with Zack. Zack remained distant to it all. Sandra thought to herself. Sharon will not be pleased when she watches this film. It drips with romance.

Each evening they would film scenes from the main film. The film was set in a woman's prison. Sandra and Mary were abused by everyone. Sharon was the matron. Zack was the warden.

Sandra took control of the inmate scene. She found pleasure in dominating the captives. She especially liked dominating Beth, who played a bit part as an inmate.

Sandra found her lust each night from her master, in her mistress' hand. Sharon used Sandra's master. Sandra kept none of the lust for herself. Sandra fed her lust to the camera. Sharon took none of Sandra's lust. Sandra's nights were filled with tears of frustration.

The last night of the filming, Sharon could not look stern. She smiled at the cast.

"This is the best film yet. I feel like Glenda the good witch tonight. I shall grant you both a wish. Sharon went to Mary. She removed Mary's collar.

"First, I'll remove the romance from my world."

Sharon called Zack to her.

"You two will have a honeymoon at your ranch. If the honeymoon works out. I'll marry you on the ship. Either way, you'll both be back in two weeks."

Mary was beaming as she threw her arms around Sharon. She kissed her deeply.

"Thank you mistress."

"I think I am going to gag. Get out of here. Now. The guide will lead you to the plane."

Zack took it all in with wonder. He was neither upset, nor enthused. He walked away with Mary under his arm.

Sharon slashed Sandra to her knees. She removed the collar from Sandra's neck. She replaced it with a gold collar that locked around her throat as it closed.

"I'll grant your wish tonight also. I'll raise your lust. And, I'll take it. There'll be no romance in it. Connie will share my pleasure. You will serve us both."

"Yes mistress."

Sharon left with Connie. A guide escorted Sandra through her preparation. Sandra was bathed and fed. Styled and made up. She was delivered to Sharon's apartment naked. Sandra stood tall in her spiked heels buckled around her ankles. Her garters spoke of her station in the room. One said 'slut'. The other one said 'slave'.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds