Sapphic Serenity Ch. 08

We both refused to give, two sets of hips turning inward as we strained, trying to force the other around. I began roughly shoving with my hips, trying to sway her rhythmically into the submissive position I wanted, but mom imitated my motions. Maybe I imitated hers, it was hard to tell who started first, but soon, we were shoving our cunts at one another, bucking our hips together with increasing force.

I bit my lip and mom clenched her teeth as our pussies smacked together, the motion no longer controlled and sensual but decisive and somewhat violent. There was the sting of the slap as the two sets of netherlips met, battering one another. Our battle had become a contest of who could take the most pussy pain.

"I don't care if I'm goddamn purple when this is over." I thought grimly as I slammed against my mother. "I am breaking her cunt and making her submit!"

We were both grunting and occasionally whimpering as the brutal contest continued- we both knew it hurt, but neither of us was going to quit first. The pain would pass, but the need to win, that would blaze brightly.

I gasped and grunted as I steeled myself, feeling my hips impact mom's, my pussy cramming against hers with each thrust. Our rhythm was perfect now, it was simply a question of outlasting one another. Nothing else mattered.

Desperate to make her quit, I almost hurled my hips forward like a freight train, determined to batter her into submission. Mom cried out and rammed her hips forward as well, apparently having the same idea at that exact moment.

There was a decidedly loud 'CLACK!' sound as our pubic bones met with jarring force. We both went completely still after the impact, eyes wide and unseeing. Slowly, I sank onto my back, groaning and reaching down to hold my cunt with both hands as pain washed over me. I could feel mom doing the same, letting out a sigh of despair and discomfort.

"Oh, Jesus," I warbled, the previous thrilling tingle in my womanhood replaced by a horrendous, aching throb. We'd slammed so hard, I'd be amazed if our pubic bones weren't looped through one another now. "Gnnnnnn, fuuuuuuuuck..."

"Might've... miscalculated that, baby," mom gasped, still holding herself. "Uhhhhnnnn, your cunt nearly killed me..."

"If getting kicked in the balls... is one tenth as bad as this," I breathed, trying to roll onto my side. "Then I feel so terrible for boys and - gnnnnnnn - every time I've hoofed them there."

"I imagine it's even worse," mom said through clenched teeth. "Nnnnnn, holygodfuckballs, I'll never be able to fuck again."

Slowly, I dragged myself around to face down mom's body and sidled as close as I could. Lying beside her, I pulled her hips close and put my face between her legs, beginning to kiss her pussy, trying to make it feel better. I felt mom do the same to me. The pain remained, but we knew that we were trying to reduce it for one another. I kissed and caressed her with all the tenderness I could muster, all the while wincing as my cunt reminded me of the colossally moronic thing we'd just done.

The pain gave way to ache, and the ache to discomfort. We lay still, holding one another but just resting our war-weary bodies. Mom planted a gentle kiss on my clit and sighed. "We're gonna end up doing that again, aren't we?"

I nodded, my eyes still closed. "Not any time soon, hopefully, but... I need to know."

"I hope it's a long way off," she murmured. "The only thing I can say definitively is it has, for now, completely killed my desire to fuck."

"Gnnnn," I replied. "All we had to do was break our cunts on one another to kill the horny demons that drive us? Not fair, man..."

"I wonder if ice packs would help," she said in a distant voice. "Nothing for it..."

Mom got to her hands and knees and crawled to the kitchenette, where she dragged herself up the fridge and rummaged inside the freezer. She finally returned to two packs of ice, wrapped in very thin towels, handing one to me. She then lay down beside me, looking at the ceiling and steeling herself for what came next.

We both groaned loudly as we pressed the ice packs to our poor, abused pussies. Mom gritted her teeth and squirmed in discomfort while I whimpered pitifully.

"Can't believe the answer is to freeze my snatch off," I mewled. "Gnnnnnn, nearly as bad as the affliction! I don't know how long I can do this, mommy!"

"Steady, baby," she said soothingly, her free hand squeezing mine. "After this'll we go sit in the hot tub, let it all bleed away, okay?"

"I'll try anything," I muttered, grumpy about how cold my pussy was. "Remember that time I got cramps when I was thirteen and tried to solve the problem by putting that camphor and menthol balm on my hoo-hah?"

Mom giggled, still lying on her back and looking at the ceiling. "Do I ever. You cried for two days and there was nothing I could do for you. Even the doctor said to just wait it out and learn your lesson."

"Lot of help she was," I grumped, remember the incident with the utmost displeasure. "She didn't have to smirk."

"Sometimes it's all you can do, when you can't save someone from themselves, baby," mom mused, removing her ice pack. "Take yours off and let's see if gentle contact is soothing."

I pulled my ice pack away and sidled closer to mom, until I felt her pussylips pressing to mine. The ache remained, but the contact was nice and put me at ease. We didn't squirm, we were just feeling one another and sharing the discomfort.

"Let's not forget the heavy-duty Tylenol, either." I suggested. "No idea if it'll work on a busted cunt, but I'll try anything short of opioids at the moment."

Mom nodded. "And as long as they don't make me too stupid to drive to the club. Hope we didn't bruise ourselves so badly that we're purple tomorrow night. That would be awkward."

"Not our brightest idea by a long shot," I sighed, slowly sitting up. I put out a hand and mom took it. I pulled her up into a sitting position and we cuddled close, hugging one another with our pussies still pressed together. "I love you, you cunt-smashing trollop."

"I love you too, you cock-juggling thundercunt..." mom giggled before pressing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply. Our tongues met and we began making out, in spite of the fact that we'd nearly shattered our womanhoods on one another. Breasts squashed and we caressed each other before finally getting up and hobbling daintily toward the door and out to the hot tub. We'd wrapped towels around ourselves until we were neck-deep in the churning, foaming water and finally relaxed, seeking relief from the discomfort we'd caused ourselves.

"God, what really weirds me out is that we know we're going to do that again," I sighed. "What's wrong with us?"

"Everything and nothing," mom replied, her eyes closed. "We're just highly competitive sluts, that's all."

"One would think you'd be the only slut I wasn't competitive with, my own mother." I murmured. "But maybe that's just as instinctual somehow. Competition for mating or something. I'm sure there's a daddy complex issue in there somewhere."

"Could be, but who cares?" she said. "We're enjoying our lives beyond a hundred percent right now, Bron. Our lives at this moment are close to perfection."

"Mmm, true," I agreed lazily, sinking lower into the water so my feet could embrace and caress hers. We were on opposite sides of the hot tub, not daring to do anything intimate in broad daylight, much as we may have wanted to. So our feet making out would have to do. "Love me, mommy?"

"Forever, baby."

Aside from a thoroughly broken cunt, life was pretty damn good right at that moment.

***

The jacuzzi and a brief rest had been exactly what we needed to energize ourselves for the afternoon's activity. I had to admit, the ice, followed by the water, and then some Tylenol, really did the trick in getting rid of the pain. We examined one another's pussies, concluding that we were not nearly as bruised as we dreaded we'd be; it was hardly noticeable, unless you were up really close. We chalked this up to good luck rather than good management, promising in the future to consider any activities a cunt-smashing contest might interfere with.

We were pulling into the parking lot behind the Lumberyard club, excited to start practicing our routine. There were a few other cars there, probably belonging to staff. We slipped in the back door and checked in at the office, letting the manager know we were here and wanted to use the stage. He nodded and just advised we'd be sharing it with a few girls.

We went back to use the amateur dressing room, but it was locked, so we thought we'd use the regular dressing room. Four of the girls from the night before greeted us, Tracy, Rica, Vera, and Kryssy. We told them that we'd come to practice our moves for the following night and they seemed excited to see what we had in mind. We'd gotten naked and were enjoying the catcalls from the ladies about our fabulous, natural figures.

Then Diamond walked in. She was wearing a tank top and panties, towelling her bleach-blonde hair as if she'd just come from a shower. She stopped and stared at us, her face hardening and then warping into a glare.

"Can't believe they let you whores back," she snarled hatefully. "Should fucking kick your asses!"

"Oh, I see," mom said somewhat casually, turning to look at her and smirk. "Is that how things are done around here?"

"Diamond, let it go," Kryssy said, trying to head off what she thought would be an unpleasant encounter. "They're just-"

"Fuck you, Krys!" hissed Diamond, stomping over to a makeup station where a gaudy little handbag covered in sequins lay. She fumbled in it and then turned, brandishing a pointy nail file in our general direction. "Any more shit from these two and I'll gut them like-"

Mom had apparently had enough, especially since this crazed dye-job was threatening her daughter. She moved in quickly and punched Diamond in the stomach. The girl wheezed violently, the wind driven from her and she almost doubled over. Mom took the hand that held the nail file and twisted it at the wrist, making Diamond suddenly keen in pain and drop the improvised weapon. She then was behind her and grabbing fistfuls of her hair, craning her head back. None of the other dancers moved, or even blinked, just watching impassively.

"It sounds to me like someone needs a serious attitude adjustment," mom growled in the blonde's ear while she whimpered in fear and pain, tears starting to form in her eyes. "Sis, the backpack, please?"

I blinked for a second, wondering who she was referring to, then remembered that we were sisters as far as everyone in this place was concerned. "Oh! Yeah!" I said hastily, bringing over our backpack we'd brought our accoutrements in. Knowing what we'd brought, I suddenly realized what mom had in mind. In the two seconds it took me to cross the floor to her, I had a decision to make. It was either go along with her, or refuse and leave her to do this on her own. That made it pretty academic for me.

Mom was still gripping Diamond's hair, pulling on it and arching her body backward while groping her fake tits roughly through the flimsy tank-top she was wearing. She then ripped her panties right off, causing the girl to almost yelp in fright. Diamond struggled but wasn't strong enough to escape. She gasped when mom tore the tank-top off her, revealing her plastic tits. Still, the other dancers looked on coolly.

"Uh, why do you have those?" Tracy asked as she watched me pull two strap-ons out of the backpack I was holding. One was a cherry red, the other a bright blue.

"Didn't know if fuck-shows were allowed," I answered, now glowering at Diamond as I stood in front of her. Mom had also pinned her arms and spread her legs to make sure she couldn't kick at me. Diamond struggled, but not very much, her eyes wide with shock. "So we just brought 'em along in case."

"Not on this side of the county line, they're not." Kryssy said. "Pity too, I'd love to see you two use them on one another."

"Well, looks like you ladies are going to get a show anyway," mom grunted, holding Diamond while she squirmed. "Last chance to stop us from teaching this bitch a lesson."

No one said anything, still watching silently as I walked around behind mom and fixed the blue strap-on around her. Diamond shuddered in fear as she felt it press against her ass. I then returned to my position in front of her, my gaze never leaving hers as I fixed the red phallus to myself. Tears were running down her face.

"Not like you haven't had this coming, puta!" Rica hissed disdainfully.

"No!" Diamond protested, her voice coming in sobs. "P-please, don't!"

"Don't you think it's about time you got treated the way you treat everyone else?" I said in a cold voice, now standing directly in front of her, letting her feel the latex of my fake cock press against her pussy. "I'd say bite the pillow, because I'm going in dry, but there's no pillow, so..."

"Please!" she gasped as mom and I began settling between her legs, the thick knob of mom's cock against her puckered knot while I began dragging mine up and down her pussylips while scowling at her. "Don't! Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll quit being a bitch! Please!"

Mom and I both paused, the air heavy with tension. All we could hear was Diamond's ragged breath and her heart pounding in terror.

"Why should we believe you?" mom asked quietly, pulling a little harder on Diamond's hair.

"Please," said the stripper, her cheeks red with tears and the rest of her skin pale with fright. "I promise! I'll stay out of your way! Don't hurt me!"

Mom relaxed her grip on the girl and I stepped away. Diamond was shaking as mom moved her forward slightly, between the two of us. Mom looked around at the corners of the ceiling.

"No cameras," Vera said simply. "Illegal to do that in this state. No one saw shit here."

The other girls nodded. They seemed vaguely disappointed that Diamond wasn't going to get what they thought she clearly deserved. Mom joined me in standing in front of Diamond, looking at her sternly. "So... learned your lesson? You're gonna play nice?"

The stripper nodded miserably, holding herself. The softie in me wanted to feel bad for her, but this needed to end, now. If she started feeling spiteful, she could still hurt mom or myself in some sneaky way.

"I'm not convinced you're sorry, though," mom continued, her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry..." Diamond said in a tiny voice, looking at the floor.

"I'm thinking some gestures of contrition are in order," mom declared. "Get down on your knees."

Diamond looked up at her, eyes wide with concern.

"I'm not going to fuck you," mom stated. "If you do as you're told. Get the fuck on your knees. Now."

Diamond sunk to her knees, looking up at us. Mom motioned her forward. "Kiss my dick and say you're sorry."

Almost like she was made of stone, Diamond crawled forward, until she was right in front of mom. She craned her neck, face red with humiliation as she began kissing at the blue latex cock mom was wearing, murmuring she was sorry. Mom stood over her, hands on her hips, her expression stern.

"Suck it."

Trembling, Diamond pushed the head of the strap-on into her mouth and began bobbing back and forth feebly. She murmured she was sorry again.

Mom pulled the cock from the girl's mouth and then lifted it, exposing her slit. "Kiss it. And more apologies.

On all fours, Diamond leaned in and began planting kisses against mom's pussy, murmuring that she was sorry. I frowned slightly, ready to tear the stripper apart if she tried to bite and hurt my mom. She didn't, though, apparently completely subdued by our show of force over her. I promised myself I'd remember what a powerful and terrifying tactic that was.

Mom tilted her head towards me. "Belle next."

Without another word, Diamond shuffled in front of me and began mumbling apologies as she took my red cock in her mouth, kissing and sucking on it, as she had done to mom. I then lifted the dick, exposing my pussy to her. She didn't need any instructions, kissing it and saying she was sorry. I was so fascinated by her complete reversal in behaviour that I barely felt her lips on me, something one would assume should turn me on.

She leaned back finally, sighing and trying not to shudder. It was then that I noticed Kryssy had widened her stance, her legs apart and her cunt exposed. Clearly, she felt that Diamond's penance remained unfinished. The other three girls slowly followed suit, exposing themselves. Diamond didn't look at them, but she was no doubt aware of what was happening.

"Looks like you've got some more apologizing to do, Diamond," mom said plainly. "Day's getting on, I wouldn't waste it if I were you."

Diamond tried to protest. "But I-"

"Do it," mom snapped, her voice like iron. "Do it or Belle and I will shred your ass and cunt so hard, you won't walk for a year, whore!"

Diamond went pale with fright at the threat. We had obviously terrified her. She almost spun on her knees and crawled forward, stopping in front of Vera. We couldn't see her face, but her body was shaking as she leaned in and kissed the stripper's pussy, almost sobbing her apology. Vera seemed unmoved.

Kryssy was next, nodding in satisfaction as Diamond kissed and apologized. We could hear Diamond sniffling, trying not to cry. When she was done with Kryssy, she moved between Rica's legs. She was about to kiss when the Latina girl grabbed her by the hair and jammed her face into her snatch, grinding it roughly.

"How you like that, puta?!" she snarled angrily, apparently avenging herself for some wrong. "You think you so hot now?!"

Diamond whimpered, but didn't pull away.

"That's enough, Rica," mom said. "She did as she was told."

Rica ignored mom, swearing in Spanish at Diamond still, mashing her face into her cunt hatefully.

"Don't make me come over there..." mom warned.

Rica glared at mom for a moment before almost throwing Diamond's head away from her crotch, muttering something under her breath.

"I speak perfect Spanish, by the way," mom mentioned. "Trust me, your dad would love it. I'll make you my daughter."

Rica blushed and said nothing, while Diamond crawled to Tracy and kissed her last, mumbling her apology. She then stayed kneeling and waited for permission to get up. Mom walked over to her and put a hand under her arm, gently pulling her to her feet. The stripper looked embarrassed as she stood in front of mom.

"I can't control you your whole life," mom explained. "But I'll be damned if I'm going to put up with that bullshit while I'm here. It's not like you make more money by acting like a total bitch. So just behave for the next week, got it? And probably after that, because these girls don't look like they're ready to believe you've had a change of heart just yet..."

Diamond nodded quietly.

"Ladies, we're gonna see if the manager will open up the amateur room," mom announced as we removed the strap-ons and put them back in the backpack of doom. "My sister and I don't really belong in here with you anyway. We're just faking it. We'll take Diamond with us, in case she decides to try and sass you. See you out on the stage?"

The girls all chorused a 'yes' and then mom looked at Diamond, pointing at the spot she was standing on. "Stay."

We exited the dressing room and were heading down the hallway, buck naked, when I sighed heavily.

"Did we just humiliate and almost rape a stripper together?" I asked, astounded to hear myself even ask such a crazy question.

Mom shrugged. "I prefer the term 'disciplined', but yeah, in a nutshell."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds