Sapphic Serenity Ch. 08

I shook my head. My life was nuts, and I was loving every second of it.

***

Mom and I were in the amateur dressing room, sitting in two chairs and examining makeup options. Sitting nearby us, not saying much of anything, was Diamond. She was just watching us silently. Mom finally looked over at her. "You look like you want to say something."

The bleach-blonde said nothing for a moment, and then sighed. "I... why'd you take me out of the dancer's change room? I have a station in there. I wouldn't have caused any more shit."

"True, but I figured you were safer here," mom pointed out. "Pretty sure Rica would be on you like a wolf all afternoon if we left you alone in there."

"Hn, yeah. Thanks, I guess." Diamond said.

"Don't thank me yet, we're only here for a few days and I'm not running interference for you while we do our thing," mom said plainly. "Whatever you did to make those girls hate you so much, it's not going to disappear overnight, you know. You've got a lot of work to do to make your life around here tolerable again."

"It was tolerable before you got here," Diamond said sullenly. "Yeah, I was being a total bitch, but at least I wasn't totally vulnerable. Now, if Rica gets uppity, she'll probably try to rape me like you almost did."

"Probably."

There was a rather stout pause before Diamond spoke again. "You... would you really have fucked me back in there? Would you two have just fucked me dry like that?"

"Yup," mom said, her tone finite, but I knew she was lying. I could tell. "I'd've sawed you right in half for threatening my sister and I like that. You're lucky you apologized when you did. You saved yourself a world of hurt."

Diamond sighed. "You two scared the living shit out of me. I must've been really frightened, because I loved getting double-stuffed, normally."

"That doesn't surprise me one bit," I replied dryly. "Happen to you a lot?"

"When I can manage it," Diamond said, shrugging. "Lots of patrons'll pay good money outside of the establishment to fuck. This town is pretty thirsty. And I don't care if it's guys or girls, to be honest. I've been fucked by two strap-ons before."

"Just don't get your hopes up," mom replied. "No offense, but we don't know you from a hole in the ground, and you just admitted to prostitution in this little burg. I don't care what you do, but it won't be us."

Diamond said nothing, going silent and looking at the floor. After maybe five minutes, she stood up, seeming to steel herself. "I think I'm gonna try my luck in the other room. Thanks for the cool-down period."

And then she left. Mom and I kept going through makeup options and discussing them when we heard lots of shrill invective being thrown in Spanish from down the hall. Seconds later, Diamond came back in, looking somewhat shaken and her lower lip starting to swell.

"Never mind..." she said nervously.

***

We spent maybe two hours on the stage, twirling around the central pole and measuring our overall dance space. The other girls were using music to practice their routines, blaring from a large CD player set up at the corner of the stage. Mom and I went without, knowing we'd listen to our music later, back at the cottage. It was fun interacting with the girls, some of them even managing to not be total ice queens when Diamond was around. Except for Rica; she would just mutter to herself in Spanish and leave the stage.

Mom and I also walked around inside the club itself, getting a feel for its layout and noting all the seating arrangements. There were a few areas that were attempts at looking 'private', but not really- a few cushioned benches along the farthest wall away from the entrance, with a small partition and very low lighting. Well, whatever. Everyone was seeing our goodies anyway, so the privacy was hardly a concern.

There were also two VIP rooms, which, predictably, were less than impressive. The walls were painted a mottled purple, the rooms were dominated by a large couch in the center of each and there was a chair for girls to dance with. The sound systems piping in music were tinny, at best. Still, if mom and I did any private shows back here, especially together, we'd make a killing.

We were standing off to the side of the stage and talking while watching Tracy do a routine, when we saw Vera motioning to us from the other side near the curtains and beckoning us over. Curious as to what she wanted, we went up to her and noticed the smirk she was wearing. Mom tilted her head and Vera indicated we should follow her. The music was still blaring when we disappeared through the curtains.

We walked silently along with her through the tangle of velvet until we were in a small side hallway. There were sounds coming from the other end. We crept forward with her while she motioned for us to be quiet. She stopped near a door into an office, from which were emanating muffled moans and gasps. The window of the door was that ancient frosted-looking shit that you see in old cop shows, but it was yellowing and flaking away, to the point where there were little transparent holes in the cover it provided. Vera knelt next to the door and smiled slyly at us, winking.

Mom and I both knelt in front of the door, reasonably certain about what sort of thing we were likely to see. Sure enough, we quickly spied Rica lying on her back on a desk, legs spread wide, while Kryssy was squatting between her legs, sliding her tongue up and down the Latina's pussy, making her squirm and moan.

My hand reached over and gently took mom's as we watched intently, squeezing her softly. She smiled as she peered through her little hole, enjoying the action. For women who weren't lesbians, we were certainly enjoying girl-on-girl action recently, online or otherwise. It made us horny for one another.

Rica shuddered and her legs wrapped around Kryssy's head, pulling her in tight against her wet slit. She arched her back while she played with her breasts, undulating her hips while the other girl buried her tongue deep inside.

"Ah, Dios mio!" hissed the Latina. "Me encanta tu lengua! Me encanta tu lengua! Gnnnnn, si si si, mi puta traviesa!"

I watched intently as Kryssy supplemented her tongue action with fingers, sliding two in and out of Rica rapidly while her tongue flickered on her clit. She then proceeded to give her lover that mythical stereotype move, the Shocker, pushing her little finger into Rica's ass. The Spanish girl looked like she was going into convulsions for a second, her legs flying off Kryssy's neck and then making almost absurd churning motions in the air, like she was pedaling an invisible bike.

"Gnnnnnnnn, fuck!" Rica rasped, straining her hips up and wracking her whole body before shaking like a leaf in the wind as she came. She began swearing and babbling so rapidly that it would've made Carmen Miranda's head spin. She ground against Kryssy's face with abandon, until the orgasm ebbed, at which point she flopped back onto the table she was lying on, her tan breasts heaving, the brown nipples hard as rocks.

Kryssy slowly rose, smiling, and pulled the limp Rica into a sitting position. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed deeply, bodies pressed together. Tongues tangled and slithered around before Rica began licking her cum off of Kryssy's face, moaning in delight as she tasted herself.

I was disappointed that the show might be over, but then Kryssy smiled slyly and gently laid Rica back on the desk before clambering over her. She straddled the Latina's face and then turned around, facing down her body. She giggled and shivered as Rica tilted her head up and flicked her tongue against her puckered knot.

"Mmmmmm, me encanta tu culo," moaned Rica, taking hold of her lover's ass cheeks and pulling them apart to give her better access to the treasures that awaited between. "Me encanta!" I was acutely aware of how wet I was getting and wondering if mom was feeling the same.

What was I thinking? Of course she was. She proved it by slowly extracting her hand from mine and snaking it down into my lap. Still kneeling, I parted my legs, allowing her access to my pussy. I reached a hand across her thigh and found her slit, already sticky and waiting for me.

"Enjoy the show." Vera whispered, winking to us both before creeping away. It left me wondering- did Rica and Kryssy genuinely think no one knew about this or were the other girls just being considerate and letting them feel like they had privacy?

Mom and I breathed through our noses as we stroked one another, sidling closer until I thighs were pressing and ensuring we could reach one another's slits and finger them properly. The soreness of earlier was banished, replaced by the familiar and welcome tingle, tendrils of wet warmth creeping through me.

"Baby," she said in a quiet voice. "Are you ready to graduate?"

I knew what she meant. In spite of our insatiable lust for one another, we had always considered ourselves to be completely heterosexual, attracted to men and craving cock. And this was still true- we loved to feel that wonderful, throbbing hardness deep inside us, the power of the male body, that testosterone-fueled engine bringing us to screaming orgasms.

But there was no denying that we were turned on by one another, and also by women fucking. There was something sensual and erotic in two female bodies churning together in the heat of sex, pleasuring each other in ways not available with the male body.

Mom was asking if we were ready to try bisexuality, to try fucking women. I could tell that she was yearning for it, and if I had to make an admission, I also found the idea highly exciting. On one condition.

"Provided it's along with you, then yes, mommy." I whispered back. "I want to fuck some strippers with you."

I felt the slightest tremble of delight in her body at my response and she turned her head and smiled at me. "Then you'd better go and get the backpack. I'll hold down the fort."

I nodded and stood, padding quietly away from the door we'd been kneeling outside of and heading through the maze of curtains and cacophony of noise to our dressing room. I retrieved the backpack and made my way to mom, who was still peering through her little hole in the glass, stroking her pussy intently as she watched.

We both stood and fixed the strap-ons around our waists, with me wearing blue this time and mom sporting red. We stood close, looking into one another's eyes for several seconds. Our nipples kissed we took hold of our cocks and worked the tips up and down against one's another's slits for several seconds while we worked up the nerve to go through that door. Mom clasped my free hand and smiled at me. I gave her a small nod. Taking a deep breath, we turned and mom opened the door, striding in.

Kryssy froze as she looked at us, her hands on her breasts. Beneath her, Rica paused as well, and I could see her face peer out from her lover's ass, eyes going wide.

"Damn, I'm sorry," mom announced, sounding put out as she looked around. "We were told Diamond was probably back here, we were going to finish up what we started, make sure she didn't forget the lesson."

Mom turned back to the door and I made to follow. "Sorry for barging in!" she said as she started to leave.

"There's, uh, no need to leave," Kryssy said somewhat hastily, her face starting to blush slightly. "And maybe you'd better take it easy on Diamond, she's not all that bad, y'know?"

Mom paused and turned to look at her. "Well, maybe she learned, but we're still intruding. You two're plainly back here for some privacy."

"It's private, yeah, but mostly it's to keep the male staff of the place from creeping on us." Kryssy explained, determined that we weren't leaving. "It's okay if the girls see us. I'm pretty sure they spy on us sometimes through the door."

"Goodness," mom exclaimed, looking bemused. "Very tolerant of you to let them do that."

"Hey, we're strippers, right?" answered the auburn-haired girl. "Showing off our bodies is kinda our thing. And it's no big deal if girls see us. Rica and I have had a few makeout seshes in the dressing room when other girls were around. No big, right?"

"I guess that's true," mom conceded. "But still, we're intruding, because we didn't come here to spy on you."

"Yeah, but it, y'know... be a shame to let those strap-ons go to waste..." Kryssy said hopefully.

Mom and I looked at her for a few seconds, taking in the sight of her. Kryssy wasn't bad to look at- creamy skin, kinky auburn hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, B-cup boobs that were slightly pointy, nice hips and legs, with a trimmed landing strip above her pussy. Rica was slightly shorter and fuller, with large breasts, tan skin, lots of wavy dark hair and her pussy was completely shaved. She was staring at us now too, still lying beneath Kryssy, but propped up on her elbows, gazing at us in thinly veiled desire.

"Are you asking my d- my sister Belle and I to fuck you?" mom asked.

Kryssy nodded. "I sure wouldn't object. I'm mostly into girls anyway."

"Me neither." Rica added. "I'd get fucked by you."

Mom looked at me and smiled before holding out her hand. I took it and we walked into the room, leaving the door behind us open. If we were going to do this, damned if there wouldn't be an audience.

"Both of you, get off the desk and bend over!" mom commanded. Kryssy scurried off of Rica and onto the floor in front of me. Rica clambered down and stood in front of mom. At the same time, they turned around to face away from us, leaning over the desk and parting their legs, giving us a commanding view of their wet pussies and asses. Kryssy reached under herself and used two fingers to spread her netherlips, revealing her inner pink. Seconds later, Rica did the same.

"Good to see you got each other started," mom said as she stepped up behind the Latina and put her hands confidently on her ass, gripping it. Rica squirmed under her touch, her breath taking on a sultry quality. "So, a good and hard fucking?"

Kryssy nodded eagerly. "Fuck, yes, make me scream."

I was fascinated by how confident and expert mom seemed at this, given how we weren't bisexual until five minutes ago by mutual agreement, but then I remembered that she and I had been practicing on one another constantly for the best part of a fortnight. We might not've been lesbians, but we sure as hell had trained ourselves to be. I had no business thinking I didn't know what I was doing. True, Kryssy's body wasn't as stunning as mom's, but the principle was the same- fuck the living shit out of her.

I took hold of her and lined up the tip of my cock with her sticky pussylips. She shivered and gasped as I teased the head against her entrance, but then I pushed inside and her back arched. Kryssy let out a shameless groan of pleasure, while Rica keened as mom penetrated her. I pushed forward resolutely, counting on her already abundant lubrication to allow me in. Kryssy hissed and pushed back against me, taking the polymer cock all the way inside herself until her ass met my hips.

"Gnnnnn, fuuuuck!" Kryssy almost howled. I took firm hold of her meaty ass cheeks and began pumping strongly back and forth, my cock deep inside her. She gripped at the desk and churned against me, hissing and panting as she tried to match my rhythm. Next to me, mom was plunging her dick in and out of Rica, who was grinding her ass in circles while sputtering out a string of invective in Spanish, far too fast for me to understand.

I reached forward and grabbed onto Kryssy's breasts, causing her to shudder. I squeezed them and pinched her nipples, eliciting a hiss of delight. She looked back at me, her hazel eyes glassy with pleasure while we fucked. I pulled back as I held her tits, arching her back beneath me. Mom and I had fucked so often that I knew almost exactly what to do at any given second to make Kryssy cum hard. Her teeth were clenched while she ground against me eagerly.

I looked over at mom, who had allowed Rica up into a mostly standing position- the Latina was squirming her ass against mom, who was almost mauling Rica's full breasts, pinching and twisting the brown nipples. Rica's hands were on mom's hips, bracing her against the woman who was fucking her. She'd turned her head to the side and they were swirling their tongues around one another, breathing heavily and moaning.

I didn't know whether it was a twinge of jealously I was feeling at the sight of my mom kissing someone else. After all, I'd watched her kiss Claudio, even while we were having sex with him. Was it because this was another woman? Someone other than me? That was a line we hadn't crossed yet.

If I was jealous, I was being silly. I laughed inside my head and banished the notion while I pulled out of Kryssy for a moment and turned her around to face me. She was panting as she stared at me while leaning back against the desk. She spread her legs wide enough to allow me to stand between them, placing the head of my red cock against her pussylips again. I teased it up and down, making her bite her lip and whimper in anticipation.

"Jesus," she whispered. "You and your sister are such pros at this..."

I almost laughed out loud as I sank myself deep inside her with one long, slow push, making her take in a deep breath, eyes widening. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and then her arms around my shoulders, crushing me to her. A moment passed before we jammed our lips together, kissing feverishly. Our tongues dueled, her nipples pressed to mine and her crotch ground on me while I reached as far inside her as I possibly could. Her nails were raking up and down my back while my fingers kneaded hers, leaving red marks.

"Ohmygod, that's so good!" she gasped, body shuddering. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

Next to me, mom was thumping away at Rica, her hips smacking loudly off the Latina's ass. She'd bent Rica back over the desk, gripping a fistful of hair while she fucked her. Rica was making incoherent noises I couldn't have reproduced if I tried. I caught a glimpse of mom's blue cock, thick and veiny, glistening with Rica's wetness as it slid in and out rhythmically. My pussy and my whole body were hot and wet with lust at the sight.

Mom and I inevitably moved closer to one another, desperate to feel each other, even if we happened to be currently fucking other girls. My hip and thigh pressed to hers, my arm occasionally bumping into her as well. Rica and Kryssy were close enough to be pressed to one another. Kryssy reached over and caressed the Latina's ass before smacking it loudly, causing Rica to gasp and moan. My hands reached up and groped her breasts again, interrupting her assault on Rica's derriere. She bucked against me, her head thrown back and her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

Mom looked at me and made a subtle motion with her head to the two girls we were fucking. I nodded and we suddenly both withdrew from our partners. They both whined in protest, but mom and I deftly moved around one another and switched girls. Without a word, I pushed Rica's head down to the desk and pinned her while I slid the dildo deep inside her wanton cunt. She wailed and squirmed, as did Kryssy when mom began fucking her. Rica clenched her teeth while I drove into her, my fist grabbing a knot of hair.

Side-by-side, mom and I pressed our lips together and kissed feverishly while we rogered the girls. Neither of us was likely to cum, not from fucking them like this, but I knew we were both getting really hot and horny, so relief would be needed before too long. My tongue wrestled with hers and we moaned into each other's mouth.

Kryssy came first, her body straining and then she almost screeched, biting her knuckle to keep from being heard for a mile in every direction. I fucked Rica harder and harder until she came, almost convulsing beneath me. Both collapsed onto the desk, panting in exhaustion. I released Rica's hair and she murmured in quiet Spanish while she lay in bliss, her gooey pussy still holding onto my red cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds