Searching for a Black Master

"Oh wow... they must really like us babe!" Heather said, startled from all the attention they had received.

"This is crazy! Wow!" Nate said, as he clicked on their profile pic.

It was absolutely surreal for them to see a naked picture of themselves on the internet for the world to see, even if their faces were completely covered by the piece of paper, their naked bodies were still on full display for all the hung Black Masters on the website to look at. It was an exhilarating thrill for both of them.

Nate clicked on their profile pic and began to read the comments that some of the Black Masters left.

"Mhmmm. You two look delicious." the first comment read.

"Look at that little tiny white peepee, that girl deserves better than that! Send me a message!" another Black master posted.

"I got 9 inches of BBC for you both to serve. HMU" a different comment read.

"Those are some good looking white slaves." another commenter said.

"I'd make you both get on your knees and worship my cock. Let's meet up." read the final comment.

"Oh my god. This is just alot to take in!" Heather said, as she read the comments, her body shaking.

"Wow that is uhm... intense." Nate said, as his little cock got harder and harder underneath the covers.

"Should we check the messages?" Nate asked nervously.

"There's so many of them!" Heather squealed out overwhelmed.

"Oh god I know, uhm... this could take awhile." Nate said, as he clicked on the 'Messages' tab of the website.

For the next solid hour, Heather and Nate sat naked in their bed, going through every single message that a Black master sent them.

The couple loved to click on the profiles of the Black masters who messaged them and view their pictures. Most of them had posted naked pictures of themselves, with their massive, erect Black cocks prominently displayed on their profiles for Heather and Nate to appreciate.

As the couple continued to go through their inbox, they were a little shocked by just how overtly dominant and racially charged some of the messages were. But what was most surprising was how the young couple reacted to them. The dirtier, more dominant, and racial the message was, the more attention it seemingly got from Nate and Heather. It was obvious something about that dynamic turned them on the most, and they slowly narrowed down their options to a select few Black masters.

After more consideration and discussion, one Black master in particular became the center of Nate and Heather's focus.

His message to them was short and sweet, it simply read, "If you two want a real and experienced, no-nonsense Black master to introduce you to the lifestyle, let's talk. I've been dominating white couples for the last 25 years, and I know exactly what you two need. Trust me."

His profile name was 'BlackBamaVeteran', he appeared to be in his late 40s, was remarkably tall, muscular and fit, and lived not too far from the couple in the middle of Alabama.

The couple continued to study his profile meticulously. It appeared he had a long career in the military, but now worked as a police officer. He looked to be atleast 6'5 and had muscles like a bodybuilder. Everything about him just screamed control and power, which undeniably turned on the young couple.

The man had breathtaking ebony skin, as dark as the midnight sky. His cock was glorious and powerful, easily 9 inches long, with amazing girth, completely shaved with big, prominent hanging balls. The couple spent a lengthy amount of time going through all of his pictures, just marveling at his supreme black manhood.

"He's so big and strong! Like wow! I feel honored he even messaged us!" Heather said, truly astonished.

"I know, he's built like a damn NFL linebacker, I'm intimidated just looking at him!" Nate admitted.

"What do you think babe... should we message him back?" Nate asked.

"Yes... we should... I think he might be the one for us." Heather said, as the couple continued to go through his pictures.

"Alright let's message him back and let him know we are interested. Wow, this is all happening so fast!" Nate said, still feeling an intense rush from the entire experience.

Nate went back to the messages tab and clicked on the chatbox with 'BlackBamaVeteran' and began typing a reply.

"Hello sir, thank you for your message to us. After much consideration, we have decided that your profile matches up to what we are looking for the most, you also appear to live not too far from us, and if you are interested, we would like to continue talking with you with the end goal of hopefully meeting up together, and begin our journey in the lifestyle, under your experience guidance. Once again, thank you sir, and have a great rest of your night."

"Oh wow baby, really well written, I bet he's going to appreciate your good manners!" Heather joked.

"I hope so, he doesn't look like someone you want to upset!" Nate said with a laugh.

"This is so exciting baby! I think he's the perfect guy for us!" Heather said, as she kissed Nate on the cheek.

"I know, he just looks like a true black master! And he says he has been doing it for aslong as we have been alive, for 25 years! Wow!" Nate exclaimed.

"Even when I pretend, I'm still not as big as him, that really is humbling!" Nate said with a laugh, as he moved the cursor over to the "Videos" tab of the BlackMasters website.

Heather and Nate were amazed at the seemingly endless amount of homemade interracial cuckold videos on the BlackMasters website, uploaded by the cuckold couples and Black masters themselves. The videos on here were much more intense than on other sites, with a much stronger focus of the racial domination aspect of the black bulls sexual superiority over the white cuckold couples.

One video in particular really caught the young couple's attention, it showed a drop dead gorgeous redhead wife, who didn't look that much older than Nate and Heather, sucking on a black master's large hanging balls while he harshly taunted and degraded the husband who was filming.

Nate was masturbating frantically to the video, on the verge of cumming all over himself, before the sound of a light beep from the website took the couple out of their horny trance.

"Babe look! We got a new message!" Heather pointed out.

Nate quickly clicked on the messages tab and discovered they did indeed have a new message, from none other than BlackBamaVeteran.

"Oh wow, he responded pretty quickly..." Nate said, his heart rate increasing as he clicked on the private message they had with BlackBamaVeteran.

"It's good to hear that you two have made the smart decision to accept me as your Black master. I love nothing more than breaking in a fresh, new, white couple into the lifestyle, and I look forward to training you both. Leave your phone number in the reply, and let's make this happen this weekend. Have a nice night, and I expect to hear from you two soon."

"Oh my god! He wants to meet up this weekend! That's so soon!" Heather said, trying to soak it all in.

"He doesn't waste any time does he, just straight to business. I like that alot." Nate said, as he didn't even hesitate to reply, typing in his phone number and telling him he can text him at any time.

The couple turned to each other and embraced, feeling a combination of nerves and arousal, as the reality of the situation set in. In just a few short days, the couple would be serving a Black Master together, and there was no turning back now.

***** SATURDAY NIGHT *****

Both Heather and Nate sat anxiously on their couch, tightly next to each other, holding hands, trying their best to reassure each other and calm their nerves, it was almost 8PM, and their Black master would be arriving soon.

Nate had stayed in regular contact with BlackBamaVeteran. Over the course of those couple days texting with him, Nate had learned that BlackBamaVeteran's real name was Booker, and that he was always to refer to him as either 'Black master Booker' or simply as 'sir'. Nate quickly picked up on just how serious Booker took all of this, and what he and his longtime girlfriend were getting into.

There was still a small part of Nate that was worried that maybe this was all too extreme for them, and that Booker could potentially be too authoritarian or even dangerous, but Nate was simply so horny about the entire situation that he chose to ignore those thoughts.

Nate never in his life considered himself to be weak or a 'beta male', infact, he never really put much thought into it at all. Even as he watched Interracial cuckold porn with his girlfriend, and naturally identified with the cuckold in those scenes, he still never really considered himself to be any of those terms. But over the last couple days from texting with Booker, it became too obvious to ignore. Even through text and talking with Booker over the phone, Nate felt extremely submissive to the overwhelmingly powerful masculinity that Booker presented, so much so that it made him feel weak in the knees. He couldn't even imagine how he would react seeing him in person for the first time. He felt nervous just thinking about it.

Nate turned and looked at his girlfriend and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, "You look so fucking beautiful in that outfit." He whispered into her ear.

"Thank you sweetie, I hope he likes it." Heather said, returning the kiss back to Nate.

"How could he not? You look absolutely stunning baby." Nate said, looking her up and down.

Heather was wearing a short white blouse that barely covered her stomach with a skin tight short black mini skirt, that showed off her long sexy pale legs, and a pair of black stilettos that displayed her cute feet and toes.

Everything she wore, was ofcourse, requested by Booker, and Nate made sure that she was dressed just how he wanted. First impressions were important, and Nate wasn't about to get off to a bad start with someone as imposing as Booker.

Suddenly, Nate's phone buzzed from a text from Booker.

"I'm coming in." Was all it read.

"We are ready and waiting for you, sir." Nate texted back quickly.

"He's here." Nate announced.

"I can't believe we're going through with this, we're really going to be one of those couples in those videos we watch!" Heather said, excitedly.

"I know! Everyone is doing this now, and I can see why! It's so hot, and exciting." Nate said, as the two kissed and held hands.

"Remember, you deserve this baby, I want you to have the best of everything!" Nate said inbetween kisses.

"Awwwhhh, baby." Heather said, blushing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Their Black master had arrived.

"The door is unlocked, you can come in, sir." Nate said, the nervousness evident in his voice.

Booker opened the door and walked into the couple's home, with a demeanor of total control and confidence, he somehow looked even bigger and stronger in real life than he did in the photos.

The couple looked up at Booker as if he was some sort of god, mesmerized by his stature and his aura of power and dominance. Booker looked down at them and could feel their nervous and submissive energy towards him, and smiled as all the dirty, naughty thoughts of what he wanted to do to them went through his head.

"Mhmmm finally. It's great to see you both in person. I think we are all going to have a very exciting night." Booker said, in his deep, commanding voice, as he continued to check out the cute couple.

To Booker, the couple looked even younger and more innocent than they were in the photos they sent him. He still couldn't believe they would be into something as extreme as cuckolding with a Black master bull at such a young age, and his 9 inches of black power was already starting to come alive in his pants at the thought of having them both serving him.

"We are so glad you could make it, we are really excited to finally meet you, sir." Nate said, visibly intimidated by the sheer size and power of big Booker.

"Hello... sir." Was all that Heather could say, unable to take her eyes off the mammoth of a man that Booker was, her heart was beating out her chest.

"The young lady looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous, dressed up just how I wanted her. I'm impressed." Booker said, his eyes all over Heather in her slutty outfit.

"Ohhh, thank you sir." Heather said, blushing hard.

"She doesn't normally dress like this, sir, but we went out and bought this outfit just for you." Nate said, his little cock getting hard just from seeing Booker check out his girlfriend so blatantly infront of him.

"That's great to hear, I'm impressed by both of your attitudes so far, keep it up." Booker said again in his deep, commanding, intimidating voice, as he took off his coat and placed it on the table infront of the couch.

The couple continued to look up at Booker in awe as he moved around as if he had been in their house many times before.

Booker took a seat on the couch directly next to Heather and wrapped his arm around her shoulders while she was still holding her boyfriend's hand tightly.

Heather felt an instantaneous rush throughout her body from the contact with Booker, and as she looked down, she could see his massive hard erection pressing against his pants, causing her to slightly gasp.

There was already an incredibly electrically charged sexual energy in the room, and the seemingly docile young couple were silent and awestruck by Booker's overwhelming presence.

"So tell me, I'm curious, what made you two want me as your Black master over the others? I'm sure after that adorable picture you two uploaded, your inbox was filled with messages. How did you make your decision?" Booker asked, in a cool calm tone, trying to help ease Nate and Heather's nerves.

The young couple looked at each other, not knowing who should answer. After a brief awkward silence, Nate decided to take the initiative.

"Well sir, it was a hard decision to make, alot of the black men who messaged us were very impressive and qualified, but your profile really stood out to us, sir. We just felt you would be the best Black master for us." Nate said, trying his best to not sound so intimidated.

"Also uhm... we really liked your pictures, sir." Heather added, shyly, unable to make eye contact.

"Interesting." Booker said with a wide smile. "I'm glad to know the pictures on my profile had such a profound impact on you two."

"They were definitely very uhm... very impressive, sir." Nate added.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've been doing this for 25 years now, I know exactly what you two need, and how you need to be treated. I always take great care of my couples. I'm sure you guys understand how this all works. But just to be clear, I do not tolerate nonsense. Aslong as you two understand and accept your roles, there shouldn't be any issues at all. Is that understood?" Booker asked, raising his voice a little near the end.

"Yes sir, we uhm... we know what we're getting into, sir." Nate said, shaking a bit from Booker's sudden change in tone.

"I don't think we are going to cause any problems for you, sir." Heather added with a nervous laugh, also feeling the increased tension.

"Excellent. Everything always goes smoother when the bull is allowed to run the show, unimpeded." Booker said, laughing to himself at how easy all this was, feeling extremely confident that he could push this weak little couple as far as he pleased without any resistance.

"Hey Nate, how about you go grab us some drinks?" Booker demanded casually, with authority in his voice.

"Yes sir." Nate said obediently.

Nate slowly got up, his knees a little shaky, as he went to pour glasses of wine for everyone, his little cock hard knowing his girlfriend was all alone with Booker.

Nate returned with the glasses of wine and saw Booker gingerly caressing Heather's thighs as they engaged in a casual conversation. The size difference and skin contrast between Booker and Heather was electrifying to Nate, and he couldn't hide his arousal as his little boner poked through his shorts.

"Good job Nate. Keep it up boy." Booker said as he took his glass of wine. Nate felt a sense of pride hearing big Booker compliment him as he sat back down on the couch next to his girlfriend.

For the next solid twenty minutes Heather and Nate sipped on wine and loosened up and relaxed as Booker passionately and proudly talked about how he has loved being a dominant Black master bull in the lifestyle for over 100 different cuckold couples over a span of 25 years. He talked about all the events he had been too, how the lifestyle is getting more popular every year, and how his favorite thing of all was to "break in" and rule over a new, young, white cuckold couple.

Heather and Nate listened to Booker intently, getting more and more horny as he talked about his history of dominating white couples, knowing they were next. It was clear that Booker was a highly sought after and respected bull in the lifestyle, and the couple started to feel fortunate to even be in his presence.

"I'm always curious to hear the story of how couples end up going down the path to a Black master. How did it happen for you two?" Booker asked, his hand going further up Heather's skirt.

"Well sir, our sex life had gotten a little bit boring, so to spice it up we started watching porn together, and soon after that, we discovered Interracial porn, and it quickly became our obsession, it was all we watched. It was so much hotter than regular porn. The taboo, the skin contrast, and those big black cocks, it just adds an extra layer of arousal for us. We couldn't get enough. We started to watch those cuckold videos too, and they were even more intense, one of them had the BlackMasters link on the bottom, and that is how we discovered the website." Nate said, getting harder and harder admitting this infront of Booker.

"I just love to hear that, the explosion of online Interracial porn has really helped the lifestyle grow recently, which has been a great thing for real Black masters everywhere. You two are beginning very early, and it is a great thing to see." Booker said, grinning ear from ear.

"We loved the Interracial videos so much Nate went and ordered a big black cock strap-on to fuck me with!" Heather said, laughing.

"That's hilarious. How are you enjoying the black cock strap-on, Nate?" Booker asked with a laugh.

"It feels so good to wear sir, it almost makes me feel like a real black man when I use it." Nate said with no shame.

"It's good that you undersized whiteboys can wear it and pretend to be a real man for a little bit, but I'm sure you two are aware, the real thing is always better." Booker said with a supreme confidence.

"You are one hundred percent correct, sir." Nate said.

"The strap-on is nice but... I just want the real thing." Heather confessed passionately, showing Booker just how ready and horny she was.

"The real thing is always better..." Booker said, picking up on the cue, as he rubbed his hand all the way up Heather's thigh and up her short mini skirt, rubbing her panties. Heather looked down and saw Booker's massive erection pressing through his pants.

Booker, noticing her eyes, grabbed her hand and placed it on the head of his cock. "Feel it." He demanded.

"Oh my god...I can't believe how big you black men are." Heather said, as she ran her entire hand up and down Booker's erect cock through his pants.

"I think your girl is ready, Nate. Are you?" Booker asked, giving Nate an intimidating stare down as Heather kept rubbing his cock.

"Please fuck her sir, she's been dreaming of being with a Black man for so long, please give her what she needs, sir." Nate said, feeling the biggest adrenaline rush in his life.

"You're going to be a good little cuckboy and watch and do what you're told, correct?" Booker asked to Nate, continuing to stare him down, letting him know he was being incredibly serious.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds