Searching for a Black Master

"Ofcourse baby, I know, you deserve to have the best, watching you get fucked like that and being completely satisfied makes me more happy than anything, I'd love to watch him fuck you as often as possible!" Nate said, giving her another kiss on the lips.

"Well you know, I am a little busy now, but I think I'd be able to find the time to come fill up that beautiful pussy any day of the week." Booker said with a laugh.

"Sir, you can come over whenever you want, our home is also your home now!" Heather said, somehow still a little horny after that hour long world class fucking she received.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be coming over multiple times a week. Count on it. Now, what do you say, cuck?" Booker said, raising his voice at him.

"Oh uhm, thank you sir." Nate said, in a low energy voice, with his back turned to Booker, as he continued to kiss Heather.

"NO! I'm over here! You come to me and say it, boy." Booker demanded, in his always intimidating deep voice.

Nate felt a rush of strange arousal course through his body, hearing such a big strong muscular black alpha male order him around like that. Nate quickly turned away from his girlfriend and got out of bed. Booker was pointing down on the ground, to a spot directly infront of him.

"You know better than that." Booker said, disappointed in the cuck.

"Yes sir, I apologize." Nate said, for the third time tonight, as Booker continued to point to the spot.

Nate got down and crawled over to where Booker was pointing. He then looked up at him, his formidable gaze almost too much to handle.

"Now, what do you say, cuck." Booker asked again, this time in a more restrained tone, his arms folded, looking down and enjoying the sight of the skinny whiteboy in nothing but panties being made to kneel at his feet.

"Thank you sir, thank you for satisfying my girlfriend in ways I never could, and giving her the pleasure she desires, thank you sir..." Nate said, looking up at Booker, with the utmost possible respect.

Booker continued to stare him down, his hands crossed, giving him a look that indicated that he wasn't done yet.

He pointed down to his right foot without saying a word.

Nate understood what it meant, and what he was expected to do. He put his head down and pressed his lips against Booker's large foot, as extreme sensations of emasculation and submission rushed throughout his body.

Booker pointed to his other foot, and again without uttering a single word, Nate bent over and pressed his lips against that foot too.

"Good boy." Booker said, now completely satisfied with Nate's transformation into a total submissive beta male cuck.

"Thank you for everything, sir." Nate said, now feeling completely owned by Booker in a way he wasn't expecting.

"Other than a few little mistakes, you've been a good little cuckyboy today, keep it up." Booker said, as he began to pat Nate on the head like a dog.

"Thank you, sir." Nate said. Even more so than having to lick Booker's cum off his girlfriend, being made to bow down before him and kiss his feet was the most intense humiliation Nate had ever experienced, and the most confusing part about all of it was, he secretly enjoyed being bossed around by such a profound, large, muscular Black alpha male, and once again, his little dicklet was poking through his girlfriend's panties.

Nate felt his cock and balls aching like never before, and he was desperate for some release, he looked up to Booker, a desperation in his eyes.

"Please sir, may I fuck my girlfriend?" He said, putting his head down and kissing Booker's right foot again, trying extra hard to impress him. Feeling he was almost obliged to ask for permission due to his overwhelming dominant energy, which completely controlled the couple.

Booker looked down at him and chuckled, greatly enjoying seeing him behaving so respectfully.

"I know it must be hard to watch all that hot action without being allowed to touch yourself, and you did do a good job with clean up and filming, so I'm going to allow it, why don't you go ahead take off her panties." Booker said while laughing.

"Thank you sir for your kindness." Nate said respectfully as possible to Booker.

He got up and pulled down his girlfriend's panties off his body, revealing his skinny little barely 4 inch white pecker and tiny nutsack. Booker couldn't help but laugh seeing Nate's tiny manhood.

Nate quickly crawled ontop of his girlfriend on the bed and kissed her with passion.

"Please fuck me baby. Just because I love his big black cock now doesn't mean I don't still love your cute little cock too, baby. I want you inside me!" Heather said, strongly craving intimacy with Nate.

Nate felt like he was about to burst before he even entered her. He had never felt so horny in his entire life. He inserted his little cock into his girlfriend, her pussy was soaked and stretched like never before and it felt like heaven to him.

Nate tried his best to fuck his girlfriend hard, but he could feel himself ready to burst at any moment, so he went slow and steady, trying not to cum, feeling the increased pressure after Booker had just fucked her for over an hour, giving her multiple orgasms.

"That's the best you got whiteboy? You can't fuck your girl harder than that?" Booker playfully taunted, not surprised in the slightest by Nate's embarrassingly bad sexual performance.

Nate felt embarrassed by how bad he was fucking his girlfriend, especially with Booker watching. The sudden pressure, plus the amazing way Heather's stretched out, used pussy felt to him, only led to one inevitable outcome. Nate came prematurely, shooting his pathetic little whiteboy seed into his girlfriend after just barely 1 minute of sex.

"Awwhhh baby, it's ok, you tried your best!" Heather said, in a soft caring voice, trying her best to make him not feel too embarrassed.

"Typical whiteboy." Booker said, laughing loudly at Nate's inability to fuck.

"That's why Booker is here!" Nate joked.

"Yup! That's why so many white couples are joining the BlackMasters website, these married women are desperate for some real dick!" Booker laughed.

Nate ate his own cum this time out of Heather then crawled up and kissed her, before the two intertwined and snuggled on the bed together, embracing tightly.

"Well, looks like my job here is done. It was a great night, you two are the perfect little couple. Let's set something up for next week too. Keep in touch." Booker said, as he quickly got dressed.

"We can't wait." Heather said, as she turned and kissed Nate.

"Looking forward to seeing you again, sir." Nate said, giving him a wave.

Booker walked out their house, his cock still stiff, already fantasizing about getting to fuck Heather again.

"Well it makes sense now" Heather remarked.

"What does babe?" Nate asked, a confused look on his face.

"It makes sense why there are so many of those cuckold videos online with those huge big dick black men in them! I get it now. They just fuck so good! No wonder it is so popular! We should of started earlier!" Heather said, causing them both to chuckle.

"I know! I can't believe we really are one of those couples that does this now, and I hope we continue to do it for a loooooong time!" Nate said, letting out a big yawn.

"Booker was so good to us, he really gave us everything we needed and more, what an incredible man." Heather said, already reminiscing about his cock.

"He is a very good but firm bull, he really doesn't hesitate when I mess up does he!" Nate joked.

"Be honest, you liked it when he bossed you around didn't you? I thought it was kind of hot myself." Heather admitted.

"Yes, I did, I cant deny it!" Nate said, feeling good to say that without any shame.

"That's good to hear, I love you so much baby." Heather said, kissing her boyfriend passionately.

"I love you too." Nate responded, returning the kiss, before getting up, turning off the lights, and hopping back into bed with Heather.

The two snuggled up tightly, completely exhausted and overwhelmed from the most intense night of sexual pleasure of their lives, all thanks to the cuckold session with Booker. The couple fell asleep in each other's arms, smiling and as happy as could be, extremely excited for their future with their Black Master.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds