Searching for a Black Master

"Yes sir." Nate replied immediately, his little dick raging in his shorts.

"Good answer whiteboy." Booker said, as he got up from the couch and looked down at the young submissive couple, who were looking up at him, staring at him in awe as if he was a mythical creature, hypnotized by his seemingly unnatural masculinity and confidence.

Booker couldn't stop smiling, he knew he had full control of them, and he could barely contain his excitement.

Booker held his hand out to Heather, who eagerly accepted it, as he helped her off the couch.

Booker then swooped down, grabbed the back of Heather's thighs, then lifted her up and over his shoulders, all in one quick motion.

"Ohhhhhhhh wow!" Heather said, enjoying the feeling of being tossed over the shoulders of the big strong black man.

"Let's go cuck." Booker said, as he slapped Heather's ass and carried her into the couple's bedroom.

"Yes sir." Nate said, as he got up and followed them.

Heather looked up as she was being carried by Booker and made eye contact with Nate, and the two gave each other reassuring smiles, their faces lit up with excitement. Nate's little boner was poking through his shorts at the incredible sight, seeing the love of his life being carried by a tall muscular black man into the bedroom.

Booker took a seat on the bed as Heather slid down onto his lap and straddled him. The two passionately made out as Booker lifted up her skirt and firmly grasped her ass cheeks as Nate took a seat on a chair that was just feet away from the action.

Nate's head started to spin a million miles per hour witnessing Booker intimately kiss his girlfriend, while he sat just feet away. It was the most intense feeling he had ever experienced, and he couldn't contain himself. He pulled down his shorts and started to stroke his little 4 inch white pecker as he watched the action.

Booker pulled Heather's panties down and off her body. He then looked at Nate stroking his little weenie and gave him a disappointing look.

"Did I say you could touch your tiny little dick, whiteboy?" Booker asked, raising his voice.

Nate was startled beyond belief and immediately tensed up and moved his hand off his skinny dicklet.

"I-I apologize s-sir. I shouldn't have done t-that." Nate stuttered out, as Heather turned her head to look at him, seeming a little concerned.

"You really don't want to piss me off, just saying buddy. Don't let it happen again, understood?" Booker said firmly.

"I understand sir." Nate said, feeling embarrassed for messing up.

"Actually, you know what..." Booker said, a vicious smile on his face, holding Heather's panties in his hands.

"Put these on." Booker commanded, raising his voice, as he tossed Heather's panties over to Nate, almost hitting him in the face.

Nate took off his shorts and shirt, grabbed his girlfriend's panties, and slowly pulled them up and over his tiny white weenie and then looked back up to Booker, as waves of extreme humiliation and emasculation swept through his body.

"Good boy." Booker said, satisfied with Nate's obedience.

"Until you can learn to control yourself, I'm going to keep you in panties. I don't want you even touching that tiny little thing of yours unless I give you permission, is that understood cuck?" Booker said harshly, a cocky smile on his face.

"Yes sir..." Nate said under his breath, embarrassed.

"I didn't hear you." Booker said, still staring down Nate.

"Yes SIR!" Nate said louder, unable to look Booker in the eyes, keeping his head down.

"That's a good cuck." Booker said, as he gave Heather's cute white ass a couple more slaps, causing her to moan and bite her lips.

While part of her felt concerned for Nate, she also understood that this was how things went in the lifestyle, and that he should of known better not to touch himself without permission, and also, a small part of her felt even more aroused seeing Booker boss around her boyfriend.

Nate moved his hands away from his panty covered dicklet and placed them on his thighs as he looked up at Booker, who continued to rub his large, strong black hands all over his girlfriend's pale naked ass.

Despite the feelings of intense humiliation he felt, he could feel his little cock growing again through the panties as he watched Booker kiss his girlfriend, and he wanted desperately to stroke his little willie again, but wasn't about to challenge Booker's authority in the slightest. He kept his hands put as he watched.

Booker felt satisfied with Nate's emasculation as a cuck so far, and he could feel Heather getting more into it as she kissed him. Booker's cock was practically bursting through his pants, and he needed relief.

Booker stood up off the bed as Heather slid down off him, lying on her knees on the floor underneath him.

Both Heather and Nate watched in awe as Booker undressed, quickly tossing off his dress shirt, pants, and boxers.

Heather felt her heart skip as Booker's magnificent black cock came into view, hovering right over her head, its power instantly radiating throughout the room, making the young couple feel even more weak and submissive.

"Suck my cock." He demanded in his most authoritarian voice yet. Heather didn't even think, she just reacted, as she eagerly wrapped her mouth around his superior black manhood and felt an extraordinary rush throughout her body.

She closed her eyes and engulfed as much black cock as she could without choking. She felt an overwhelming desire to want to satisfy Booker, and she got into a steady groove passionately worshiping his black manhood.

"Look up at me. I want you to look me in the eyes while you suck my cock." He ordered, more and more authority in his voice.

Heather obeyed instantly, looking up and meeting the powerful, intimidating gaze of Booker, who was looking down at her as if he owned her. It made Heather feel weak, powerless, and more horny than ever, as she sucked his cock with even more passion.

"Mhmmmm, look at those eyes." Booker said, admiring Heather's hazel eyes as she took in more and more of his 9 inch black cock into her pretty little white mouth, as a little bit of Booker's precum started to drip down her lips.

Nate's cock was absolutely throbbing through his girlfriend's panties as he watched the amazing scene before him. He was aching to pull out his little white weenie and stroke it. He moved his right hand and just slightly rubbed his dicklet through the panties.

"What did I tell you whiteboy? No touching without my permission. Don't try me again. Last warning." Booker said firmly, startling Nate again.

"I apologize sir." Nate said, immediately moving his hands back to his thighs, feeling embarrassed for getting caught again.

"Balls now." Booker ordered.

Heather gave the glorious black cock one last kiss before shoving her face into the big hanging black balls, with an enthusiasm that surprised both Nate and Booker.

She took one of his balls into her mouth and gingerly sucked it before taking in the other nut and doing the same, all while she softly stroked Booker's cockhead.

Heather was practically melting under Booker's sexual prowess, a feeling she never experienced with Nate. She had an overwhelming urge to want to please Booker, as she continued to worship his balls. She continued to do this for several minutes, as Booker had a look of total satisfaction on his face. Every now and then Booker would look at Nate and smirk, playfully taunting him, as Nate was forced to sit in Heather's panties, his hands on his thighs, frustratingly unable to touch himself as he watched.

"Very good." said Booker appreciatively, making Heather blush with his words. "Stand up," he added, again, in a strong demanding tone.

Booker helped undress Heather, taking off her top and cupping her breasts, before pulling down her miniskirt, leaving her completely naked other than her black stilettos, which he intentionally kept on her.

"Get on the bed. Face down, ass up in the air for me." Booker ordered, in total control of the room.

Heather got into position in record speed, face down, arching her ass in the air, putting her flawless shaved bright pink pussy on full display, her body shaking with anticipation, desperate for Booker's 9 inch black pleasure giver.

"I got a new job for you pantie boy, I want you to go get your phone, and I want you to record as I fuck your girlfriend, got it?" Booker said, as he turned around and looked down at Nate, still sitting in his chair.

"Yes sir." He said submissively, without hesitation.

Nate pulled out his phone from his shorts on the floor as Booker slowly got on the bed, his hard 9 inch cock fully erect.

"I always love to film when I'm with my couples, that way we can all watch it back later, and relive the memories, and don't worry, if I decide to upload the videos to my profile, I'm going to make sure your pretty little faces are blurred to protect your privacy, because we wouldn't want the town to know what Nate and Heather are secretly doing in their bedroom with a black man, now would we?" Booker said with a laugh.

"Yes sir, I understand." Nate said, as he began to film on his phone, as the thought of being recorded sent a new, different type of thrill through Heather's body.

"Baby, are you excited?" Nate asked, as he stuck the phone close to Heather's face.

Heather turned her face and looked into the camera, the extreme lust visible in her eyes.

"I want his big black cock so badly baby! I need it! I fucking NEED IT!" Heather said, practically shaking in anticipation.

"I know you do, you deserve it, I want you to enjoy every second of it!" Nate said enthusiastically.

"Please do a good job filming so we can watch later!" Heather pleaded.

"I've been doing this for 25 years, trust me, whiteboys always turn into Steven Spielberg when they're filming their women with black men, I trust Nate is going to do just fine." Booker joked, as he slapped Heather's ass.

"I love you." Nate said, as he leaned in and gave Heather a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you too." Heather said back to Nate, as Booker slowly and carefully inserted his 9 inches of black power into Heather's wet, yearning bright pink vagina.

"Oh my fucking GODDDD!!!" Heather screamed from the initial penetration as she grabbed the bed sheets. "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOD!!!"

"God damn this pussy is tight! Fuck!" Booker yelled, as his long, girthy black cock slid in and out of Heather.

Nate felt like the cameraman to one of those BLACKED porn videos he loved to watch as he held his phone just inches away from the hot interracial action, getting a close up of Heather's pink pussy lips tightly gripping against Booker's big black cock. The skin contrast of Heather's pale as snow white skin against Booker's dark as midnight black ebony skin was an incredible sight to behold and Nate wanted to badly whip out his little whiteboy pecker and stroke it, but knew he needed permission first.

It was the most intense sexual pleasure by far Heather has ever experienced, and for Nate to be able to witness up close and personal the love of his life getting dicked down by a skilled, well hung black stud, was more thrilling than he could of ever imagined. The couple was in heaven.

"Give me the phone whiteboy. I want to film from this angle up top, and get the Black bull POV!" Booker said, reaching out his hand.

Nate handed Booker the phone and watched as he held it right over Heather's ass, as he continued to shove his massive black manhood in and out of her, to the sound of her moans getting louder and louder.

"You want to get a closer view, cuck?" Booker asked, briefly withdrawing his massive black snake from Heather, as he looked at Nate, who was looking desperate to jerk off.

"I would love to, sir." Nate pleaded.

"Go crawl underneath your girlfriend, I want you to watch up close as a real man fucks her." Booker ordered.

Nate eagerly got into position directly under his girlfriend, her pussy hovering just inches over his face, as Booker slowly reinserted his big black cock into her.

It was total bliss for Nate to be able to see, hear and smell Heather get the fucking of her life right above his face. Booker began to fuck her with tremendous force, as his big, hanging balls were just barely missing Nate's forehead.

"How's the view down there whiteboy?" Booker asked, looking down at him as he still recorded everything.

"It's the most breathtaking thing I've ever seen sir." Said Nate, completely mesmerized by the hot interracial sex.

"Lick your girlfriend's clit while I fuck her." Booker ordered.

Nate did just that. Moving his tongue up and licking Heather's delicious pink clit, barely avoiding Booker's big hanging balls in the process.

The feeling of Nate's soft tongue on her clit combined with the endless stamina and power of Booker inside of her sent Heather over the edge, and she erupted in the most powerful orgasm of her life, as her entire body shook in ecstasy.

"OHHHH MY FUCKING GODDDD!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed, as she collapsed right on top of Nate.

"That's the best fucking pussy I've ever had." Booker said, as he gave Heather's ass a hard slap.

Heather slowly came back to her senses, still breathing heavy and shaking, as she turned around on the bed and gave Nate a kiss, still completely overwhelmed from the fucking she just got.

"So uhm, did you like it?" Nate asked her sarcastically.

"It was amazing baby, but I'm still so fucking horny." She confessed, as she moved several fingers back down inside her pussy. "I want some more." she said.

"That's good to hear, because we're just getting started, I can fuck all night." Booker said, his 9 inches of black power still prominently erect, glistening bright with Heather's pussy juice.

"I still need you in Spielberg mode, got it?" Booker said, handing the phone back to Nate.

"Yes sir." Nate said, as he gave his girlfriend one last kiss before getting off the bed.

"This is so much fun, baby. I'm so glad we did this!" Heather said, as she looked directly at Nate holding the phone.

"Best decision we ever made. I can't wait to watch him fuck you again." Nate said, as he moved the camera closer to Heather, sitting on the bed, as she began to slowly spread her legs.

Booker got back onto the bed, his massive, muscular figure dwarfing over petite little Heather, as he climbed right ontop of her.

Nate couldn't get over how intense and beautiful the scene was infront of him. His beautiful blonde girlfriend was completely underneath Booker's powerful, domineering body, the startling, erotic contrast of black skin against white sent intense shockwaves of arousal throughout his panty covered tiny cock.

Heather wrapped her legs around Booker as he slowly embedded the entirety of his 9 inches of black superiority into her wet pink vagina, causing her to once again yelp out in pleasure.

"Don't be afraid to get a little closer Nate, we want you to get the best shot possible." Booker said over Heather's increasingly loud moans.

Nate crawled onto the bed, just inches behind Booker, and zoomed in closely on his massive black dick going in and out of his girlfriend's pussy, his balls slapping hard against her ass as he penetrated her deeply, the sound echoing throughout the room along with Heather's increasingly loud moans.

For the next hour Nate was on the bed with them as he continued to film the love of his life get fucked every which way possible, from one orgasm to the next, by the most highly skilled and sought after black bull in all of Alabama.

Nate's little dick and balls were absolutely aching and begging for a release, unable to be touched as the intense interracial scene continued to playout.

"OHHH GOD!!! OHHH FUCK!!! OHHHHH!!!!!" Heather cried out, as Booker was once again ontop of her, piledriving his entire cock deep into her stretched out pussy.

"Tell me, where do you want this load?" Booker yelled out, on the verge of finally cumming.

"Please sir! Please cum deep inside me! I need it! Please!" Heather yelled out, longing for the feeling of being filled up with a hung black stud's cum.

"You better get ready cuck! This is going to be a big load!" Booker yelled out to Nate, who was still filming intently, just inches away.

Booker let out what can only be described as a raw, primal roar as he shot rope after rope of hot black bull semen inside of Heather. He pulled his cock out of her and shot even more loads of cum on her belly, tits, neck and face, to the complete astonishment of the young couple.

"OHHHHH! Oh my fucking god!" Booker yelled out.

"Oh my god babe... look... it's everywhere!" Heather said, completely overwhelmed.

"Baby... you look so beautiful!" Nate said, breathing heavy, feeling an intense dopamine rush seeing Heather covered in Booker's cum, feeling an overwhelming desire to kiss her.

"I'll take that now." Booker said, grabbing the phone from Nate as he slowly got off the bed.

"What are you going to do now, Nate?" Booker asked, as he held the phone up, recording him.

Nate had watched enough interracial cuckold porn with his girlfriend to know it was part of the lifestyle for the cuck to lick up the bull's cum at the end.

"I'm going to clean up my girlfriend, sir." he answered submissively, looking at the camera.

"That's right you are." Booker said, as he filmed Heather's body glistening in his sperm, taking one last moment to appreciate how massive his load was. "You better get all of it too, understood? I don't like it when cucks are lazy with cleanup."

"Yes sir. I understand" Nate answered as he crawled over to his girlfriend.

It is the ultimate act of submission to lick another man's semen out of your girlfriend's pussy, and Nate could feel his heart pounding, and his tiny dick throbbing, as he lowered his face and shoved his tongue into his girlfriend's cum filled pussy.

"Mhmmmm baby, that feels really nice." Heather said enjoying the pleasant sensation of Nate's tongue on her sore, well fucked pussy. She reached out and grabbed her boyfriend's hand and held it tightly as she savored the intimate moment.

Nate began to passionately eat the cum out of Heather's pussy, increasing his tempo, as he got more and more turned on. He started digging his tongue deep inside of her, making sure he got every last drop of Booker's semen out of his girlfriend while loving every second of it.

"You're a good little clean up boy, Nate." Booker said, impressed with his enthusiasm, as he recorded the whole scene.

"Thank you sir." Nate said, feeling genuinely proud of himself hearing such a powerful, experienced Black master like Booker compliment him.

After Nate finished licking up every last drop of Booker's cum out his girlfriend's pussy, he began to slowly and thoroughly lick up all the cum off her belly, tits and neck. Then he licked up the small amount of cum on her chin, before the two kissed passionately, embracing each other with more lust than ever before.

"Well aren't you two just adorable." Booker said, as he continued to film the intimate moment between the young couple, enjoying seeing his cum on their lips as they kissed.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen baby, you looked so happy! How many times did he make you cum?" Nate asked, as he continued to kiss her over and over.

"He fucked me so good baby, I came 5 times all over his amazing black cock, he had my whole body shaking!" Heather said, as her body slowly recovered from the life changing black dick she just received.

"So I guess it's true what they say then, right? Once you go black... you never go back?" Nate said, still incredibly horny.

Heather looked at him and laughed, "I can never go back baby, I hope you know that, I love you more than anything but... I just need his cock, I fucking need it baby!" Heather said with a passion that surprised Nate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds