Senior Year Memories Ch. 14

It sounded fucked up, but it also sounded the kind of fucked up I was familiar with with Rachel. I couldn't argue that a few years at college had seemed to mellow her a lot, but she was still playing her games.

"It sounds like we're an unlikely alliance, then," I said.

Rachel smiled, not her usual twisted, smug smile, but one that had a hint of actual warmth to it. It might have been my imagination, or one hell of an imitation, but I was almost certain it was there.

Finally starting to pick at my food, I said, "So, where do we start?"

"How about we start with next time you have sex with my mom without knowing who's in the house you two try to keep it down?" Rachel suggested, shrugging.

I laughed. "Anyone ever tell you you're a real bitch?"

"It's a slow day if someone hasn't. Also, language!" Rachel chided. "Do you kiss my mother with that mouth? Wait, don't answer that..."

I threw a fry at her.

***

Due to her having a family thing and it being one of the rare two day stretches in a long time I got to spend with Dad, I didn't get to see Josie again until after the weekend, but we texted enough that we covered a lot of what needed to be covered. I've no idea which one of us apologized more, me for running away from her or her for Mia being an asshole. I told her that she didn't need to apologize for her friends because they were only looking out for her and had some good points, but that didn't mean she was letting Mia off the hook.

It was good to talk to her, working out what we needed to work out, but texting only did so much. I'd come to appreciate face to face when shit really needed to be worked out. I told her I wanted a quiet place to talk with her, so she suggested the school library at lunch.

Even on the best of days the library was usually a ghost town save for the computers, but the moment I saw the sign out front that read "WI-FI DOWN, SORRY!" I knew it'd be emptier than usual.

If everybody knew about the view I had when I opened the door, though, I was sure there'd have been a crowd of boys looking to check out books, if just to cover their erections.

Stepping into the library I was greeted by a woman bent over at the waist sorting through a box of Thanksgiving decorations. Her ass was a thing of beauty, perfectly round and sticking out invitingly. Her skirt was an alternating design of black and white triangles and so short I could just see the hint of the suspenders of her garter belt holding up her creamy stockings. When she stood, she revealed herself to be a pretty woman in her early forties, with chestnut hair that fell around her shoulders and a dark sweater that only barely hid that she had a massive pair of tits.

"Hello Ryan," Mrs. Claire Sullivan said with a warm smile. "I hope you didn't miss the sign on the door."

I smiled back. Mrs. Sullivan was as nice as she was hot, and was about the only reason I think most boys came to the library that didn't involve trying to get around the parental filters on the school computers. There's no way in hell the school would've approved of her wearing a skirt this short, but she probably got away with it because of the library's low foot traffic.

"I didn't," I explained. "I'm just meeting someone here."

"If it's Josie Wong you're looking for, I believe she's skulking around in one of the dark corners around back; she's the only one I've had in here since putting that sign up," she explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm not; those signs are the only way I can get some work done around here," Mrs. Sullivan said with an amused smile, pointing at the box of decorations.

I returned the smile. "Good to know. So the internet's...?"

"Up if you need it," she clarified.

"Thanks, but I just need to find Josie," I said.

"Well... keep it down, then," Mrs. Sullivan said, a faint sense of suspicion on her face. She looked me up and down, lingering on the down part in a way that felt familiar, mostly because I was probably looking at her chest much the same way. Had she heard something about me? I guess I should really have asked, who hadn't at this point?

"Uh, thanks," I said, uncomfortably looking away, then back to her, then darting further into the library. Silently as I could, I wandered the library stacks, looking for Josie, taking in the atmosphere and remembering just much I loved this place. The smell of the books, the slightly disused and out of date furniture that gave it a spooky vibe, the adventures that I could have just by pulling a title from a shelf...

There were eyes on me, though, that feeling of being watched. It wasn't quite the creepy feeling of being watched by Sam, but in the same ballpark. It might have been Mrs. Sullivan, trying to make sure that I wasn't up to no good, or maybe it was her blonde library aide Marie Halpern, the sternest looking 18-year-old I'd ever seen, or maybe...

Maybe it was Josie Wong, grabbing me and pulling me into a dark corner of the stacks, pressing her lips against mine as we made out. She was beautiful as ever, her skin pale and her makeup dark, her hair as wild and black as her tattered skirt, fishnets and low-plunging tank top beneath her great black coat. Her massive tits crushed against me as her hands roamed over me, I returned the gesture by grinding my erection into her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"You got nothing to be sorry over," she whispered back, forcing another kiss onto my lips.

"No, I was a fucking idiot," I replied.

"Yeah, well, so was Mia," Josie responded. "Mia doesn't run my life. I run my fucking life, and I want you in it. Don't know how yet, but I want you in it."

"Glad to hear it," I said, kissing her back furiously.

"Just, mmm, don't be a fucking idiot again, okay?" Josie replied.

"I'll try," I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "What do I have to do for a guarantee?"

I smiled. "I'm sure you can think of something."

Josie Wong had many great traits, and that she was full of ideas was one of them. With quick, practiced hands, she undid my belt and fished out my cock. Already it was at its full, hard, ten inch length, thick and glistening with a small bead of precum already at the tip. I was surprised, thinking that we hadn't made out for that long, but when I realized how much of that was probably from looking at Mrs. Sullivan up front, it made sense.

Whether my erection was started by her or someone else, Josie didn't seem to care because she knew she'd be the one to end it. She sucked my entire length down with gusto, her black lipstick streaking along it as she gave me a furious, silent blowjob. Her dark eyes looked up into mine, staring into my very soul as her pretty, distended lips did their best to smile around the cock that stretched them out obscenely. She bobbed with expert precision, and there's every possibility it might've been one of the greatest blowjobs ever.

If my phone hadn't started talking to me, at least.

"Hey, this is a text from Rachel! You forgot to mute your phone!" it blatted at me in Rachel's voice, loud enough that I was afraid we'd be overheard.

I fumbled for my phone, trying to shut it up. Josie pulled off of my cock, smiling good-humoredly while slowly jacking me. "Who's Rachel?"

"Tori's older sister," I explained, her jacking not helping my hands as I unlocked it and shut it up. "And someone I never should've let touch my phone."

"You fucked Tori's sister? Kinky," Josie joked, too loud for my taste.

"Ew, no! I've got better taste than that," I responded instinctively. I pushed her head back down onto my cock, and she got the message in a hurry. She went back to quietly sucking my cock while I went to clear my messages and set it to mute.

That the first text Rachel sent featured a good shot of Sam in full costume standing behind a booth at the carnival was the only reason I didn't shut the phone off right away.

Rachel: Searched a few hundred photos of Halloween Scream.

Rachel: Found your ragdoll.

Rachel: Only picture I found. Girl's a ghost.

Rachel: Not literally.

Rachel: Alright, possibly.

Rachel: I'm a cybersecurity student not a ghost hunter, hard to be sure.

Getting a very enthusiastic and quality blowjob from Josie made it hard to analyze the picture, I was sure that even if I did have all my faculties together I wouldn't be able to see very much. Sam was standing behind a booth, meaning she was probably part of the club that ran it, but not enough of the booth or the other people running it were visible for any context.

"I need to, oh fuck, respond real quick," I said.

Josie popped her mouth off my cock, running her tongue over the head. "Respond all you want, I'm still gonna suck your cock."

Emphasizing her point, she went right back to deepthroating me. With great difficulty, I shot a text back.

Me: It's not much.

Rachel: More than you think.

Rachel: Picture's purposeful. Whoever took it wanted a picture of Sam.

Rachel: They might have details.

Rachel: Find the photographer, find Sam.

It was good, sound logic

"Oh god," I muttered, a sound that only made Josie suck me harder. "You keep doing that, I'm gonna cum."

I expected her to slow down, but Josie only redoubled her efforts. Fuck she had nice, soft lips. A strong mouth, but soft lips.

Me: Who took the picture?

I pocketed my phone quickly, wanting to enjoy the last of the blowjob in silence so neither Mrs. Sullivan or Marie caught us. My legs nearly buckling as I did, I came hard in Josie's mouth. She swallowed almost all of the thick, massive load, but a little dribbled out onto her cheek. Slowly letting my deflating cock drop from her mouth, she kissed the slick head, more strands of drool and cum landing on her chin. She wiped them up with the back of her hand and licked them down, smiling up at me sweetly.

"Fuck. Thank you. That was... wow," I muttered, carefully looking around the corners of the bookshelf. For a moment, I swore I saw movement, but as my heart steadied I knew it must've been my imagination.

"Yeah, well, you better be ready to share the wow," Josie said, getting up and pushing me to my knees. She hiked her short leather skirt up around her waist, revealing first her thong, and then her exquisitely sweet, slightly hairy pussy when she hooked her thumbs into the thong.

My phone vibrated. Even in its insistence, I didn't mean to answer it.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" Josie asked.

"Later," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Just get it, since I know you're gonna be distracted 'til you do, and I want you focused on my cunt sometime around yesterday, okay?"

"Fine, fine," I said, checking my texts.

Rachel: Instagram account belongs to a girl named Noa Kanzaki.

Rachel: Know her?

I laughed.

Me: In a way. Talk more later.

Shoving my phone in my back pocket, I leaned in and kissed Josie right on her perfect little pussy lips. Though I normally loved making her scream, today I'd just have to be satisfied with making her cum.

***

In the small stretch of land between Regan Hills High School's football stadium/track and gym was a small weight room. The equipment was out of date and the room itself was too small to fit an average gym class, but it made up for its shoddy condition by being left open by the administration until about 8 pm so any student who wanted to could get a free workout in. I'd already been a couple times with Brooke (and found out that for a tiny girl, she could bench press more than I could), but never on my own.

As I was learning these days, there was a first time for everything. With a towel draped around my neck and dressed in my usual gym clothes of sweatpants, old t-shirt and sneakers, I approached the weight room in search of 18-year-old Noa Kanzaki. I didn't know her very well, save for having had a few classes with her in the past. She never seemed the smartest student, nor one of the worst, just somewhere in the middle. I knew she was a jock, even if she didn't play any school sports, and that she acted intense, looked intense, and was generally someone I avoided to stay on the safe side.

Then came Halloween. While I was hiding out, waiting to scare people inside of our "Dr. Happy's Asylum" haunted house, she came through and stared me down. More than staring me down, she confirmed my identity, flashed her frilly black bra-clad B-cup tits, blinded me with the flash of her phone, then disappeared. It wasn't the strangest thing to happen to me that night, but it sure left an impression.

After Rachel's discovery I shot Noa a couple messages on Instagram asking for details about the pictures, Sam, the booth where the picture was taken, and a couple days later Noa told me to meet her here tonight. Though it was an out of the way trip, I was ready to get some details on Sam.

Maybe, if I was lucky, I'd even find out why Noa flashed me.

If only she were in here.

There were maybe a dozen of my classmates using the various machines and other pieces of equipment, but Noa was nowhere to be found. Most of them I knew to one degree or another, but her absence was mystifying.

Less mystifying and more than a little intimidating was the boy who was staring at me, though by the looks of him I doubt you could've called him a boy for a long time. 18-year-old Peter Nixon was half a head taller and easily 60 pounds of muscle heavier than me, well-formed muscle that showed across his entire body like a carved statue named "Perfection." Black and with a handsome, normally friendly face, he was the closest thing our school had to a star football player and easily one of the most well-known ladies men around. He wasn't staring at me with anything like anger, but it was impossible to ignore and not overthink the fact that he and Kyle Bowman were supposed to have been pretty tight, and after what I did to Kyle-

"Ryan!"

I was almost bowled over by a tiny, pigtailed blonde in a hot pink sports bra and matching spandex shorts. Though with one of the sweetest, most wholesome and all-American faces you'd ever seen, her round butt and A-cup tits filled out a body that was anything but wholesome.

"Hey, Brooke," I said, hugging her back warmly. Brooke King was the second girl I'd ever had sex with and the first I'd ever fucked up the ass, and her infectious energy and boundless optimism was something I always having around.

"What're you doing here? Working out? Not working out? Whatever's, like, totally cool. Wait! I gotta introduce you to the girls! You haven't fucked them yet, they're gonna love you!" she exclaimed, not letting me get a word in edgewise as she took me by the wrist and took me over to a mat where a couple girls were stretching. One was a stacked Latina with her silky black hair pulled back in a ponytail, the other was a petite platinum blonde who was even tinier than Brooke (if that was possible). I recognized them as 18-year-old Jade Alvarez and 18-year-old Riley Richardson, cheerleaders, but like most cheerleaders before this year I hadn't actually exchanged words with either of them.

"Jade! Riley! This is Ryan, the sweet nerdy guy with the giant cock Kaitlyn and me and Haley and the others have been fucking, ya know?" Brooke exclaimed.

Gotta love Brooke and her complete lack of filters.

"Cool," the blonde, Riley, said, looking me up and down skeptically.

"Hello, Ryan," Jade said, her eyes landing on my shorts. I didn't have an erection yet, but if she kept staring like that, I was sure to get one soon. "We really need to make some time to get better acquainted."

While I'd have liked nothing more than to get better acquainted with both of these girls right now, I was on a bit of a mission.

"I'd love to, but I'm supposed to be meeting someone, only they're not here," I said.

"Who?" Brooke asked.

"Noa Kanzaki?" I explained.

Brooke's face brightened so much you'd have expected a light bulb to appear above her head with a "ding."

"Oh, I saw her sneak into the gym a while ago. I'll show you!" Brooke exclaimed, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me out of the weight room.

"It was a pleasure meeting you!" I called back to Jade and Riley. My eyes flitted back, looking for Peter, but he was long gone. I hoped he wouldn't be trouble down the line.

"Don't mind Jade and Riley; they play coy, but once they know what you're packin', they'll, like, be all over your cock. Totally. Jade's all goody two shoes with all her charity stuff, but is almost as big a slut as Kaitlyn and me; don't be surprised if you find her naked in your bed just waitin' for you someday, and Riley? She's so tiny, but she'll do anything for a devastatingly huge cock. Once you wave that in her face, she'll be begging you to rip her in half. So, like, what're you looking for Noa for?" Brooke exposited, dragging me to the gym and talking so fast it took all I had to keep my mind caught up.

"I just got a couple questions for her," I said.

"Ah, good, 'cause she had some questions about you," Brooke said.

"Huh?" I asked. Brooke ignored me.

"So you're gonna ask her, like, real questions for the paper or questions for your cock?" Brooke asked, batting her eyes up at me dreamily and playfully squeezing my cock through my shorts with her free hand.

"Real questions. I think," I said. Then, in a moment of honesty because it was Brooke, I added, "Maybe some of the other, if it goes well."

"Ha!" Brooke exclaimed. "You're wonderful. I think Kaitlyn and me made you into some kind of Frankenstein's monster! I mean, not like you'll go kill crazy and frame people for murders, wantin' us to make you a perfect mate while we chase you off to the Arctic (god Mary Shelley's awesome, kinda cute too dependin' on the painting), but, like a Frankenstein's monster of sex!"

I was still trying to wrap my head around her particularly colorful metaphor when Brooke dragged me toward a Coke machine next to a bench, and right above it a partially open window with a metal mesh cover.

"Gym's locked, but some kids busted that window open ages ago. Anyone who wants in to use the gym like real private can just climb in. Probably goin' inside in a few to grab a shower myself," Brooke explained.

"Thanks," I said to Brooke. I meant to climb in, but she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me in close. We kissed, a fiery, energetic kiss like we always shared, but one tinged with a little sweetness.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Just 'cause I like ya. Not, like, 'like ya' like ya, but, you're a good guy, even more than just a good screw, ya know?" Brooke said.

With the mistakes I'd made the past few days stacking up, I didn't feel entirely like a good guy, but being a good guy in Brooke's eyes meant more to me than I thought it would've.

"Thanks," I said, kissing her back.

She giggled, kissing me once quickly on the neck and then skipping back toward the weight room. "And thanks for getting me hooked on nerds, you guys are, like, so much cuter than I thought!"

"What?" I called after her.

"I've got stories to share later! Totally!" Brooke called over her shoulder.

Though I was thankful for her help, what she said raised more questions than answers, and they were questions I just didn't have the time for right now. Carefully, I climbed on top of the bench and readied myself to break into the gym.

There was no way I'd get in trouble for this, right?

***

The gym was dark and expansive, the only light coming in from the setting sun through the windows high up. Passing by the retracted bleachers along the south wall, I made sure to pay my respects to the closest thing our school had to a monument, the small piece of wall where people had carved in names and the vile sex acts they'd commit. There were carvings going back to the 70s, and the administration had stopped trying to clean it up since long before I'd come here.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds