Senior Year Memories Ch. 14

"Good full?" I grunted, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"You bet your ass it's good," she said, arching up to kiss me. I was on top of her now, balanced over her with my cock resting deep inside of her pussy.

"Well, congratulations on no longer being a virgin," I laughed, kissing her sweetly. Noa was smiling again, but it was a determined, forceful smile.

"This is fine, but save the congratulations for when you've fucked me raw and filled my pussy with cum, okay?" she challenged.

"Sure," I replied, slowly pulling back, inching my cock out before thrusting back forward.

I wanted to give her time to accommodate my cock, but at the same time I knew that a slow pace wasn't going to be what she wanted for long. While I took my time establishing a pace, taking my cock about halfway out before thrusting back inside and enjoying the sounds she made when I did, her eyes told me she wanted more. Hell, she was practically growling at me, not saying anything but definitely urging me onward, wanting, no, demanding more.

I quickened my pace, sliding out a little more cock at a time before ramming it home.

"Goddamn that's right, that's right, fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm not one of those porcelain virgins who's gonna break when you touch her, I'm fucking Noa Kanzaki!" she declared as I fucked her.

"Actually, I think I'm fucking Noa Kanzaki," I grunted, smiling as I'd almost reached a point of pulling out three quarters of my cock on each stroke. On my next stroke in, she grabbed me with her pussy muscles. I may have yelped in surprise, but I can't confirm that.

"Don't be fooled; you're on top of me and you're doing the work, but I'm not fucking you any less than you're fucking me," she said, arching her back, trying to pull more of my cock inside. "We're in this together."

For emphasis, she squeezed me again. I yelped, "Okay!"

"Good!" Noa said back sweetly. "Now that we understand each other, keep it up; you were doing a pretty good job there!"

Pretty good? I'd show her "pretty good."

I turned what may have been a slow fuck into something savage, pounding into her with almost the entire length of my cock on each stroke. I was trying to show her up, but she just seemed to enjoy my determination. For all of my giant cock inside of her that I gave, she was just laughing and moaning and spurring me on harder, even as I was giving her everything I had. Credit to Brooke for working me out so hard over the last couple months, I was able to call on reserves, reserves upon reserves as I fucked Noa for all I was worth.

She was loving it, at least. "FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, KEEP GOING, GOD, FUCK, KEEP GOING, GOD THAT MONSTER COCK IS AMAZING, RIGHT THERE, FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA RUIN ME FOR OTHER GUYS WITH THAT THING, FUCK, I LOVE IT, KEEP FUCKING ME, GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN SOON, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH!"

I kept going, but I wasn't sure how much longer I had in me, not just before I shot off but before I passed out from the exertion. I'd seriously underestimated Noa Kanzaki sexually, and it was only a matter of time before I saw if this miscalculation was something I'd survive.

When my balls started to contract, I was thankful because I thought it meant an end was in sight.

"Fuck, gonna cum soon," I warned.

"Me too, keep going, just a little longer, a little longer," she moaned.

"I don't know, how much, I can, keep up!" I exclaimed, ready to go. I wanted her to cum with me, but I was gasping for breath.

"You can do it, keep going, push harder, push harder."

"Trying, fuck, I'm trying."

"Keep going."

"Fuck."

"So good. Soon! Soon!"

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

"ME TOO, ME TOO, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

My orgasm was earthshattering, shooting what felt like a quart of cum into Noa's pussy, but my orgasm had nothing on hers. She was a writhing, moaning, screaming banshee, wrapping her arms and legs around me as she came violently. It did a lot for my pride to see her like that, but being honest I was almost glad that it was over.

The moment we both had come down, I pulled out of her, unleashing a river of cum from her pussy. She continued to lay there, and I fell on my back opposite her, catching my breath and staring at the ceiling. It was almost completely dark in here now, and if I wasn't careful I could easily fall asleep after a fuck like that. Maybe I was even coming close, the world around the edges did seem a little fuzzy, maybe I could pass out for a few minutes, come to and figure out something, something...

Something wet? Something tickling my balls?

My vision sharpened quickly, and I looked down to see that Noa had recovered from her orgasm a lot faster than I had. I don't know how long I'd been out, but long enough for Noa to have started sucking on my cock and gotten it back to full strength again. Though it was clearly the first blowjob she'd ever given, her lack of skill was easily compensated for by her enthusiasm, and she had enough of the principles down that it felt great. She used one hand to jack me in sync with her mouth while fondling my balls with the others, she was good enough not to graze me with her teeth, and was fully capable of using her tongue in time with her lips to make it feel really good. I don't know what kinds of toys she practiced on for this, but I'll say she must've gotten rid of her gag reflex in a hurry. While she couldn't get me all the way down, she was damn close to deepthroating me, which for her first time was nothing to sneeze at.

Noa pulled her mouth off my cock, but neither stopped fondling my balls or jacking me with her hand. "Welcome back. I wanted to fuck you some more, but it seemed like you needed to recharge. You good for another round?"

"If you're good to do all the work, sure," I said.

"Ha! Wimp," she said, straddling my hips and rubbing her pussy against my cock.

"Right now, yeah, that's probably right," I said.

"It's okay. I don't blame you," Noa said, rocking her hips and pushing my cock back into her pussy. She let out a satisfied coo as she did, before she started to ride me. "You're not in the greatest shape, and I'm a physical specimen; there's bound to be a difference between the two of us. I've got the endurance, you've got the skill, and the equipment, and together, fuck we're awesome."

I had a hard time disagreeing with her, especially when she bounced on my cock as enthusiastically as she did. There was no more hesitation, no more nerves as we'd already gotten that first desperate, violent fuck out of the way. Now she was just here to have fun, and I was the one along for the ride.

And what a ride it was. I hadn't been with any girl who matched her sheer athleticism, that intense, wonderful beauty as she bounced on top of me, so completely confident and self-assured. For someone who'd never had sex before tonight, you wouldn't have known it for the way she commanded my dick, riding it like a general going into battle. She looked down into my eyes, smiling with a certain strength and understanding that we shared, completely confident and fearless.

For as tired as I was, the sight was a definite turn-on, and I was pulling on stores of energy I didn't know I had. I began to fuck back into her, my hands first holding onto her hips, guiding her, helping her figure out a pace that would be good for both of us, but once she'd figured that out, I loved grabbing her breasts, squeezing them, playing with her rock hard nipples, tweaking them slightly enough to pull cries of pleasure from her.

Playfully, she reached over to my pants and pulled out my phone.

"Unlock it," she commanded.

"Why?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

Smiling down at me, she said, "You'll want this in your album, right?"

"Yes. Fuck, that's nice, yes I will," I said, unlocking the phone and handing it to her.

With experienced grace, she held it above us, smiling up and giving it one hell of a view as she fucked me. I was blinded by the flash, but assuming it wasn't blurry I knew it'd be a great picture. When she lost the intensity and just cut loose, Noa wasn't just pretty, she was fucking gorgeous. The way it must've showed on my face, she certainly knew it too, as she bent down to kiss me, only to get back up and give me one great view as she continued furiously riding me.

It was so soon after my last orgasm that I knew it would take some time to build reserves back up, but I don't think Noa minded, no, not when she rode herself to her next orgasm, barely taking time to recover to keep riding me. I didn't know where this energy came from or where it went, she was such a fucking machine, but even though she was completely wearing me out, fuck did I enjoy getting completely worn out by her.

After a while of this, I felt another orgasm building, and though she was a little ways off yet, I decided to speed her along. I took her little clit, bouncing up and down on my cock, between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it and rubbing it ever so slightly. She may have been tough and had the endurance of an entire army, but she still had that crazy sensitive clit, and once this made her cum it was enough to drive me to the edge, filling her pussy for the second time that night.

Panting and sweaty, she rolled off of me, lying down next to me.

"Fuck," she said.

"Fuck," I agreed.

"Marching band," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"The booth with your mystery girl. It was run by marching band. I remember seeing her very distinctly, because I thought she was one of the creepiest things I'd ever seen," Noa said.

"Any chance you saw her without the mask?" I asked, my thoughts returning slowly.

"Sorry," Noa said.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

Marching band. It wasn't much of a clue, but it was more than I had this morning. I'd have been happy to just get the answer from Noa, but getting it like this definitely had its advantages.

I leaned over and kissed her. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," she replied. "Why do you want to find her so bad?"

"It's difficult to explain," I said.

Noa sat up. "Well, is it something that could be explained over a shower? I'm a mess. You're a mess. We could both use a shower."

A shower sounded good. Moving sounded hard. "Gimme a second. I'll catch up with you."

"Girl's locker room. You better be there soon. Know the way?" Noa asked.

Remembering my Homecoming encounter with Kaitlyn Pruitt and Addison Gonzalez in that very locker room, I said, "I think I can find it."

***

When I finally got up the energy to gather up my clothes and towel and stand, I hobbled toward the girl's locker room. The lights were on inside, unlike the gym, and I could hear one of the showers going when I entered. The mental image of Noa standing beneath the head, the hot water cascading over her toned body, it was enough to make my cock stir slightly. I wasn't fully sure I could survive a third round of her definition of sex, but another go was sounding better by the second.

The image was so burned into my imagination that when I saw Noa standing behind the row of lockers leading to the showers, her eyes wide and worried, I was taken aback.

"Someone's already in here," she whispered to me.

"Shit," I said. "Who?"

"Brooke King," Noa whispered harshly.

I laughed, then raised my voice to call over the lockers and the shower. "Hey, Brooke!"

"Hey, Ryan!" she called back.

"Mind if we use the showers too?" I asked.

"Totally! Never hear me complainin' about company when I'm showering!" Brooke called.

I set my clothes and towel on a nearby bench and motioned for Noa to do the same. She followed me, a little nervous, around the lockers and to the row of shockingly clean showers where Brooke stood. Though a tiny little thing, I could never not marvel at her glorious, round ass and those perky, cute little A-cup tits that had all the right bounce to them. She stood under the hot spray of water, looking over her shoulder and waving playfully to us.

"Hey, Ryan! Hey, Noa!" Brooke called playfully.

"Hi," Noa said softly. So fearless, it seemed strange to see her twisting slightly, almost as if she was trying to hide herself from Brooke.

Brooke didn't help matters when she said, "I saw you guys screwin' around when I was passing into the showers but didn't wanna interrupt. I mean, part of me did wanna interrupt so I could join in because holy fuck Noa you got a body on ya and I can never say no to Ryan's yummy monster, but I knew it'd be impolite so I did my whole quiet as a mouse thing. Betcha didn't even see me, didja?"

"Thanks," I said, taking a shower next to Brooke and turning on the water. The heat and the pressure felt good on my worn body, draining away the soreness I'd just acquired from sex with Noa.

Hesitantly, Noa joined us, taking the shower on my other side.

"So," Brooke said. "You both find what you were lookin' for?"

"Yeah," I responded. Noa didn't say anything.

Brooke cocked her head back and forth. "Well, that's good. And, Noa, can I ask you something?"

"What?" Noa asked back tersely.

"Can I, like, get some tips on my routine from you sometime? I don't wanna, like, get quite so muscular like you, but I could always stand for some pointers, and with a body so totally hot as yours I think I could learn a lot from you," Brooke said.

If she wanted to get into Noa's good graces, I think Brooke found a way. "You look quite healthy, but there's always some room for improvement."

"Now that's what I wanna hear!" Brooke said. "That is a 'yes you'll help me', right?"

"Yes," Noa said, smiling.

"Awesome! Hey, I know you two were just fucking and everything, but mind if I borrow Ryan for a bit? Workin' out always gets me so horny. I mean, like, pretty much everything gets me horny, but workin' out gets me really real horny, and while I can, like, totally get myself goin' here, I'm kinda a real whore for Ryan's cock, ya know?" Brooke said.

She slid over to me, playfully grabbing my half-hard cock. "It's just so big and fun and always makes me scream so good! I just love it in all my holes so much!"

Amused, Noa said, "Sure."

This was news to me, but it was enough that I'm sure Brooke would've been jumping up and down for joy if we weren't all in a shower. "Thanks, thanks, thanks!"

Eagerly, Brooke pulled me in for a close, intense kiss. Water cascading down around us, heating us even more than our overcharged passions, we ground into each other. As always with Brooke, my cock was hard again in record time. She took it in her hands as I took her ass in mine, both of us squeezing and stroking each other, getting ready for what was to come.

Breaking our kiss, she whispered into my ear, "I want you in me, 'kay?"

"Sure," I said, pushing her up against the shower wall. Though our height difference worked against us, I was able to find a good angle where I could bury my cock inside of her welcomingly tight pussy. Though she normally liked to put me through the ringer almost as much as Noa did, Brooke must've sensed how worn out I was. Though she urged me on to fuck her, she didn't demand it with nearly the intensity or ferocity she usually did, something I was grateful for.

"So you got yourself another, like, totally hot one," Brooke whispered in my ear.

"I can probably blame you and Kaitlyn for that. I am your Frankenstein, after all," I said.

"Awww, thanks! But, come on, Frankenstein's the doctor, Frankenstein's monster is his, well, monster, that's totally what we made you," she said, kissing my neck.

"Obviously," I said, sighing pleasantly.

Brooke looked into my eyes, a look of slight concern on her face. "You alright? You look a little down today."

"I'm fine," I grunted, pushing up into her. "Just made some mistakes lately. Trying to fix them."

"Oh? Anything me and Kaitlyn and Tori can help you out with like last time?" Brooke asked.

"Not this time," I muttered.

"Oh, sorry. Mmm, right, keep going, like that," Brooke said, holding onto me tight as I fucked her. She looked to the side and smiled. "You know she's watching us, right?"

"Is she?" I asked, not wanting to look at Noa and throw her off.

"Yeah. Should we invite her in? She looks totally tasty," Brooke said.

"I'm not sure she's up for it," I grunted.

"She looks up for it. God she's hot," Brooke said. "Any tips to butter her up?"

I smiled. "Well, she's got one of the world's most sensitive clits, I think."

"Oh, goodie!" Brooke whispered to me, then turning her head completely to Noa. "You don't have to be a stranger if you don't wanna. Always room for one more."

Noa, her body dripping with water and looking perfectly gorgeous, watched us. Her eyes held confusion, but almost a sense of anticipation as well. She stepped toward us closely, a hand held out tentatively.

"I never had sex before tonight," Noa said.

"You lost your cherry tonight? Congrats!" Brooke declared, holding her hand out in a high five. "You got a good one here with Ryan. He's a bit on the big side, but boy is he fun!"

"Thanks," I said, continuing to enjoy my slow fuck of Brooke's tight cunt.

Noa didn't return Brooke's high five, but she continued to approach. She was close enough to touch us now, and appeared to have that same nervous energy she had right before we fucked. "I never had sex before tonight, but I always wanted to. I always knew it would be with a guy, though; I never imagined another girl in the picture."

"So you're gonna tell me this turns you off? That watching his cock defile my cute, tiny little cunt ain't the most awesome thing you've ever seen?" Brooke taunted, pushing me to fuck her harder. "Just look at it spread those lips, look at how they stretch so much you can't believe it all fits. Try telling me that doesn't rev your motor."

"I am looking, and I'm not telling you that," Noa said. She was only inches away from us now, the sexual energy passing between the three of us so thick you could almost cut it with a knife. Noa grabbed my head and turned it to her, placing a long, lingering kiss on my lips.

Finished, she then turned to Brooke. "I'm telling you that I know a great body when I see it, and though Ryan is still a work in progress, you've got an amazing body it's wonderful to see at work. I'm telling you that... since tonight seems a night of firsts, I'm thinking I might just go all out."

Noa leaned in, then placing another kiss, passionate and hungry on Brooke's lips. Brooke moaned enthusiastically, from the kissing or the fucking, I didn't know, but it was a delicious sound. As the two of them made out, Brooke placed her hands on my shoulders warningly, then pulled my cock from her pussy. I may have growled, but the show I got for it was worth it as the two of them took the opportunity to make out properly.

Noa and Brooke wrapped their arms around each other, their grip slippery from the water as they felt each other up and down. The view of them exploring each others' bodies was one of the hottest things I think I'd ever seen, and if Noa had any hesitation toward sexually experimenting with another girl, I wouldn't have known that from the way they went at each other. Brooke and Noa were two of the most enthusiastic girls I'd ever met when it came to sex, so seeing them in their athletic peak go at each other so savagely was a tremendous turn-on.

What wasn't a turn on was the heat. As much as I wanted to jack off while watching them, the hot water was a bit much, so I took the opportunity to shut off all the valves. It quieted the room down considerably, and there was still a cloud of steam in the air, but if there was gonna be any new steam I was glad that it'd come from them.

Brooke wasted no time fingering Noa, finding her clit and rubbing it so she let out a series of high moans. Not to be outdone, Noa began furiously fingering Brooke, never once breaking their kiss. Brooke squealed with glee at this progression, breaking the kiss only so she could boast.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds