Senior Year Memories Ch. 14

"I dunno how she was with you her first time out, Ryan, but Noa's, like, a natural!" Brooke said.

"Give me a challenge, and I will conquer it," Noa declared.

Brooke cooed. "Ooh, I like the sound of that."

Gently, she grabbed Noa by the shoulders and coaxed her to her knees on the smooth tile. "Let's see you conquer eating a pussy."

If Noa might've shown any hesitation for this before, she didn't show it now as she dove into eating Brooke's pussy with gusto.

Brooke's eyes went wide, then searching as she looked up. "Alright, maybe not so much a natural at this, but, nice enthusiasm, ooh, that one was good, yeah, lick it, right there, lick my little cunt, yes, yes, yes!"

Now, I was happy to enjoy this whole show and just jack my cock, but when I could also join in, why wouldn't I? I slid in behind Brooke, resting my cock between her ass cheeks. I reached around her with my hands, cupping her breasts and enjoying the easy access to her nipples.

"Mmm, this is fun," Brooke said.

"Glad you approve," I said, nibbling on her neck.

Noa meant to say something, but Brooke held her head in place. "It's got its charms. Hey! Didja fuck her ass? Did he fuck your ass, Noa?"

Noa pulled her head away from Brooke's pussy long enough to laugh, "I still need to walk tomorrow, no way I'm letting that monster near my ass."

Brooke cocked her head from side to side. "Well, your loss, cutie, more of it for my cute and sweet little asshole then!"

"I like where this is going," I joked.

"Me too, now that I think of it," Brooke said, stepping away from Noa and quickly moving toward her workout duffel. Still on her knees, her lips coated with Brooke's pussy juice, Noa looked up at me confused.

"Does she do this a lot?" Noa asked.

"This specifically? No," I said, watching Brooke rooting through her bag. She squealed with glee at some discovery. "Stuff like this? All the time."

"You keep interesting company," Noa mused.

"Tell me about it," I said.

Carefully, Brooke approached us, a rolled up towel in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. She tossed the towel to Noa. "Lie down, use that for a pillow."

"Why?" Noa asked.

"'cause, like, I'm gonna eat your pussy, show you how it's really done, really destroy that cunt with my mouth, while Ryan's got me bent over and fucking my ass, 'kay?"

"I see literally nothing wrong with any part of that last sentence," I said.

"Me neither," Noa said with a shrug, dropping the rolled up towel to the tile and lying back, her legs spread wide.

Brooke handed me the bottle of lube. Giggling, she asked, "I think ya know what to do with this by now, right?"

"I'd better, by now," I joked, squeezing some lube into the palm of my hand.

"Good. I'm gonna get her pussy nice and started, okay, but I want you on your knees and balls deep in my ass, soon, 'kay?" Brooke said sweetly.

"Yes ma'am," I replied. I coated my cock, jacking it and getting it nice and slick. Brooke had already gotten on all fours, kneeling between Noa's legs and going to town on eating her pussy. Noa watched her in disbelief, moaning and pinching her own nipples as the tiny blonde expertly ate her out.

Smiling and loving the inviting view of Brooke's ass sticking up in the air, I got on my knees behind her, resting my cock on her ass so Noa could see.

"Fuck, goddamn, there's no way, mmm, no way that's all gonna fit in there," Noa said.

"Watch me," I said, lining up my cock with Brooke's cute little asshole and pushing it inside. For the number of times I'd fucked her ass, it still felt a miracle that it was still as tight as it was, but I wasn't going to turn down a miracle like this when it felt so good. It was fun watching Noa's eyes widen so much from the sight of my cock disappearing into Brooke's ass while Brooke ate her pussy, I almost thought they were going to fall out of her head.

All eyes remained firmly in heads, though; we needed them right where they were to truly enjoy the symphony of carnal delights we were conducting.

It was hard to tell who was enjoying themselves more, Noa having her pussy eaten by a girl for the first time, me with my cock buried all the way in Brooke's tight ass, fucking her for all she was worth, or Brooke herself, who just seemed to have the most fun no matter what she was doing so long as sex was somehow involved. The air was full of the sounds of our moans and slapping wet flesh, smelling thickly of our arousal. We weren't bantering or joking now, we were just connected in one long chain of sex.

Noa came in a hurry, her screams echoing off of tiles and lockers, but if she'd thought that would be the end, she was dead wrong. Brooke gave her a moment to come down while I used the opportunity to really pound her ass, but once Noa had even slightly recovered Brooke was back on attacking her clit. In seemingly no time at all, Brooke had built Noa up to the verge of another orgasm, this one promising to be more devastating than the last. Noa and I locked eyes, her intensity fueling me, pushing me to fuck Brooke's ass harder and harder. The pleasure was almost blinding, and we were all stuck waiting to see who would break first.

Brooke was the next to cum, squealing into Noa's pussy as her own sprayed me with her juices, her asshole tightening around me enough to stall my own orgasm temporarily.

As if a domino tipped over by Brooke's orgasm, Noa came again, her orgasm slamming her whole body every bit as hard as I'd expected. While I'd hoped that I'd be the one to give her the strongest orgasm of the night, that I was shown up by Brooke wasn't something I'd lose sleep over. It really was hard to top Brooke when it came to sex.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum too, I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"Ooh, idea!" Brooke declared, pulling herself off of my cock. I moaned in disappointment, but when Brooke pulled Noa over and directed her so that they were both lying down under me, mouths wide open, I realized it wasn't so bad. Jacking my cock furiously, I was taken by a strong orgasm, blasting ropes of cum all over Brooke's and Noa's faces, into their mouths, some of it even splashing across her tits. I'd have thought by now that I'd drained everything into Noa's pussy earlier, but I should've learned by now never to be surprised by what my body is capable of (at least when it comes to cum production).

Drained, I sat down next to the two of them, panting and taking in the sight of these two beautiful, fit girls covered in my cum.

"So," Noa said. "Upon further consideration, I'd call tonight, overall, a success. An unconventional loss of virginity, to be sure, but certainly memorable."

"Oh, come on, that was fuckin' sweet and you know it, admit it," Brooke taunted.

A thoughtful look crossed Noa's face. "Okay, yeah, that was pretty fucking sweet."

Noa laughed, and Brooke was quick to join her, kissing her and licking cum from her face.

"We should probably shower for real and get out of here before anyone catches us," Noa said, returning one of Brooke's kisses and licking more of my cum.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Brooke said, then looking up at me. "I know you're achin' for a picture of this, so, if you wanna grab one, I say grab it now before we lick up all your cum."

"It actually tastes pretty good. Thanks for taking care of your diet," Noa said, licking a large patch off of one of Brooke's nipples.

"My pleasure," I said, getting to my feet unsteadily and trying to remember where I'd left all my stuff. Though I doubted I could survive much more time with these two girls, a picture like this was too good to pass up.

***

"You do know how completely fucking improbable your life is, right?" Rachel said, gawking at the picture of Brooke and Noa smiling, their faces covered in my cum. It wasn't a picture I gave up easily, but since she'd seen all the others and hadn't held them over me, and had asked so nicely to see this one, I figured it wasn't all that much more to share with her.

"I remind myself of that every day so I don't get too big a head," I said.

"How's that working out for you?" Rachel asked.

"Depends on the day," I admitted, taking a bite of my pizza.

Though I was dead on my feet after my evening with Noa and Brooke (and watching Noa and Brooke some more after our actual shower, though that's another story entirely; those girls really were hard to stop once they got started), Rachel wanted to meet up afterward to discuss my findings in the hunt for Sam. I wanted to find a place where no one would see us and she suggested a favorite hole in the wall pizza joint. It was far from a clean place, but the pizza was good and the sounds coming off the old arcade cabinets were comforting.

"So, marching band?" Rachel asked.

"Marching band," I confirmed.

"If they've got a website, I can do a run through of their pictures, see who fits your profile and create a list of 'Sam' suspects," Rachel suggested.

"I might know someone in band. I think I wanna go to them first before we go that far," I said.

"Oh. Alright," Rachel responded, looking down at her pizza.

"But..." I said, trying to salvage what I'd said. "It wouldn't hurt to have a list like that ready, just in case."

"So you're giving me a pity task? You're a real charmer, you know?" Rachel teased.

"Who said I'm trying to charm you?" I returned. "I'm not even sure I like you."

"You like me," Rachel returned.

"Yeah?" I teased.

"Yeah."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm helping you out of the goodness of my heart," she said.

"And boredom," I replied.

"That too. I've started talking with Tori, for what it's worth."

"Really?" I asked, hopeful but not optimistic about where this was going.

"Well, more like I was talking and she was screaming. For us, it's progress," Rachel said.

"You'll fix your problems with her," I said.

"And yours, time permitting," she said.

"Thanks," I teased again.

Rachel smiled again, and again I was taken aback by the complete lack of malevolence. I didn't know what college had done to her, but whatever it was, it was an improvement over the girl I used to know. I couldn't forgive her for all that had passed before between her and Tori and me, but I was starting to admit the possibility that some people might have been able to change.

Rather than let us sit in awkward silence, Rachel got up and went to the nearest arcade cabinet, an old six-player X-Men game from the early 90s.

"Got any quarters? I'm feeling retro," she asked.

I was tired, almost ready to pass out on my feet from the evening I'd had. I could've turned Rachel down easily and I doubt even she would've been offended, but...

I felt a five dollar bill in my pocket. "So long as I get dibs on Colossus, I can get some."

Rachel raised an eyebrow at me. "Since I was gonna call Dazzler anyway, you're on."

"Dazzler?" I taunted.

"Jokes the guy who's taking a metal man against 'Magneto: The Master of Magnet'?" Rachel shot back, perfectly mimicking the terrible translated dialogue in the game.

"Point," I replied.

***

I didn't know what would happen. Maybe I should've, given my improbable fucking life as Rachel would put it, but I didn't see anything coming of this. I just thought I was having fun and gaming with Rachel just like I would've with Tori. There wasn't anything special, nothing out of the ordinary, just two people playing a an old arcade game with terrible dialogue and having fun. I'm not saying that playing that game was the tipping point, since that probably happened a long time before, but it was a definite stepping stone on the way to trouble.

Of course, as I'd soon discover, trouble came in many forms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds